Customer advocate for United Healthcare and then Humana OTC. Call center
- Customer advocate at C3/CustomerContactChannels
- Assistant Manager at Western Refining/Andeavor
- Retail Associate at Illico
- Nanny at Self Employed
4 months at this Job
Customer advocate for a call center that handles billing, claims and other aspects for customers of Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
- Customer Advocate at TeleTech
- GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at Motel 6
- SERVER at IHOP
- Customer Service Representative at Lynxnet, LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Customer advocate in an in bound call facility who assists customers with concerns, product research, technical trouble shooting along with data entry and ensuring all records on file are correct.
- Customer Advocate at Audi of America
- Starbucks Shift Manager at Starbucks
- Legal Assistant at Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Nanny at Self employed.
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Interior design
As a customer advocate, I am responsible to greet the customers when entering the store. Communicate into details about the transaction process to the customers. Process loan applications. Answering phones and handling calls appropriate. Offering additional services when appropriate. Collect related transaction also performing cash and check handling activities. Keeping the lobby and the station clean and organized.
- Customer Advocate at Speedy Cash
- at Pawnbroker, Cash America
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- - debate
4+ years cash Duties as a customer advocate include but are not limited to inputting handling. customer sensitive information into our database, making copies and scanning documents, handling large amounts of money, verifying and 4+ year customer cashing a variety of checks. Placing and answering up to 30+ calls a day to service. provide customer service. Wiring money and receiving money transfers Excellent phones through moneygram. setting customers up for prepaid and debit card for skills. personal banking. Great leadership skills.
- Customer Advocate at Rapid Cash
- Sales Associate at Victoria's Secret
- Shift Manager at Carl's Jr
9 months at this Job
- - general education
• Set up appointments for Travel and Doctor's visit's
• Answering incoming calls from members, doctor's office regarding coverage
• Change and assign members to new doctor's
• Answer questions regarding coverage of medical policies
• Contact pharmacy's for members to receive their medication
• Answer questions for Gateway to work a new resource for the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) Insurance benefit. Level 1 Customer Advocate
- Customer Advocate at Caresource/Stafforward
- Customer Service Representative at Maximus/KHI Solutions
- Paralegal Administration at Health and Hospital Corporation
- Document Processor at One America
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business
● Averages a 95% customer satisfaction score
● Travels and manages trade shows and event budgets of over $100K.Plans, manages and attends over 10 trade shows a year. Educating and gaining feedback from existing customers as well as engaging and selling ShootProof to prospects.
● Provides phone/email/chat support for new and existing customers as the first point of contact. Over 40K paid customers.
● Customer advocate with the ability to communicate the customer's needs and concerns to the product team.
● Logs usability, feature requests and bugs in JIRA system
● Works across departments to curate content and education for customers such as webinars, live social media demos, etc.
● Helped create an internal Communication Team which provides insight and transparency for Company Culture.
● Manages all client facing disputes and chargebacks. Created and implemented a new workflow to minimize workload by 50%.
- Customer advocate at ShootProof
- Office Manager/Paralegal at The Manton Law Firm
- Legal Assistant at Law Office of Casey W. Stevens
- Project Coordinator in Czech Republic at European Union
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA in Political Science - Political Science
• Served as a single point of contact for large business customers in the Government, Medical and Education organization.
• Processing of service order requests including, moves, adds and changes, handling billing inquiries.
• Troubleshoot and investigate outages.
• Negotiate and communicate with customers on their contracts or agreements As a Customer Advocate I was assigned various temporary management positions in the following departments.
• Executive Appeals
• Methods and Procedures
• Training and Development
• Office manager on duty
- Customer Advocate at Illinois Bell/Ameritech/SBC/AT&T
21 years at this Job
- High school
As a Customer Advocate, I service the members of this company. I quote benefits, adjust and explain claims, and help them better understand their insurance.
- Customer Advocate at Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, MT, NM, OK & TX
- Assistant Manager at Domino's Pizza
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
- High School Diploma - General
• As a customer advocate I assist member with any type of billing issues and membership with consist on any type of medical change, as change they primary care doctor, finding any type of especialist, or facility. At billing deparment I help the member with the billing, payment, billing question.
- Customer ADVOCATE at
- Store MANAGER at
- Customer ADVOCATE at Teleperformance
5 months at this Job