• Control Safe Transfer
• Maintain Lottery Machine
• Manage Customer Associates Customer Associate
• Monitor and dispose of food products
• Maintain clean and sanitary work space
• Ensure customer satisfaction
- Lead Customer Associate at Wawa
- Server/ Bartender at Olive Garden
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associates of Game Design - Game Simulation
As a customer associate it was my responsibility to respond to inbound customer inquiries using a computerized system, ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with each interaction, communicate appropriate options for resolution, and inform customers about services available and access customer needs.
- CUSTOMER ASSOCIATE I at Conduent
- CASHIER at MCDONALDS
- RETENTION SPECIALIST at CENTURYLINK
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Biology, Chemistry, Public Health, Medical Terminology, Kinesiology
• Mentors to customer associate team in selling, operations, and supervision
• Exercise decision making-skills; leads new hires through onboarding
• Gains proficiencies in entrepreneurship; builds and maintains productive partnerships
• Knowledgeable of trends and brand messaging
• Handles auditing of store inventory and procedures
• Cash handling and cash drawer balancing; gained knowledge on mitigating credit and debit card fraud at point of sale
• Full responsibility of the stockroom, including receiving shipment, hard tagging and back stocking merchandise, as well as keeping an organized back of the house.
- Senior Customer Associate at Anthropologie
- Operations Coordinator at Diaspora Travel and Trade
- Marketing Intern & Personal Assistant at Diaspora ES
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Sales
As a customer associate my job was to record customer inquiries documenting inquiry and response in customer accounts,
- Customer Associate at Walgreens, Broadway
1 month at this Job
Cashier, customer associate, receiving, stocker
- Customer Associate/Cashier at Lifeway Christian Book Stores
- Business Coordinator II at Tamu
- Business Coordinator I at Tamu
- Senior Staff Assistant at University of Texas Medical School at Houston
6 months at this Job
- None - Business
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensured that all customers received a warm greeting at the register, thanks for their patronage and offer of assistance to their vehicles.
• Scan, bag and load purchases; process cash, check, credit card, coupon and voucher transactions and manage daily till opening and closing procedures.
• Help with stocking and merchandising to maximize sales and provide a pleasant shopping experience
• Processed store credit applications, online orders, payments and check local stores for stock availability and order for customer pick up
• Met or exceeded item-per-hour and scanning goals (processing hundreds of customer transactions daily) while balancing drawer at the end of each shift.
• Distinguished as the store's first associate to win "Employee of the Month" within 6 weeks of hire and won the "Top Credit Performer 2018" with over 200 credit applications processed.
• Honoured with "Integrity Award" for using downtime to clean and organize work area.
• Trained new associates on registers and how to process credit applications, payments and online orders.
• Maintained knowledge of weekly ads, advertised specials and other promotions.
- Customer Associate at Kohl's Department Stores, Rhode Island
- Monitoring & Evaluation Manager at ActionAid International
- Client Relations Manager & Acting Assistant HR Manager at Unique Solutions Ltd
- Customer Associate at Argos Retail Ltd
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MA - Social Development & Sustainable Livelihoods
- BA - Development Studies & International Relations
• Recommended and up-sold products to benefit the customer.
• Operated cash register to complete customer transactions.
• Stocked shelves in the appropriate areas.
• Handled incoming product deliveries from supplier.
- Customer Associate at Jewell's General Store
- Shop Assistant at Swanson Enterprises
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Maintain sales floor; customer care and styling; product knowledge; uphold standards of the company
- Customer Associate at Anthropologie
- Digital Marketing/Accountant at Market Vision Advertising
- Student Athlete Academic Monitor at Washington State University
- Kids World/Brass Plum Retail Associate at Nordstrom
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration - Marketing
• Managed to evolve in all areas of training in a short time period while demonstrating a level of confidence and professionality.
• Assisting customers with the highest customer satisfaction.
- CUSTOMER ASSOCIATE at WAWA
- CREW MEMBER at FIREHOUSE SUBS
- SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR at AGUA GYM
- Internship at Big Bear Behavioral Health
1 year at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - General Studies
- High School Diploma
- BACHELORS DEGREE - Social Work
Cross training included extensive cashiering, barista, lineman (preparing food/making food) under hectic circumstances while maintaining optimal customer service and attitude. Vaccine Distribution Tech Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation Bethel, AK Pack and distribute vaccines to neighboring 46 villages in Yukon delta in southwest Alaska. Manage and edit patient records accordingly. Call/answer calls often regarding health records, general customer service.
- Customer Associate at Panera Bread
- Vaccine Distribution Technician at Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation
- Waiter at Aston Gardens
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Biochemistry
- High School Diploma