Customer Care Associate, call center inbound calls / Training
- Customer Care Associate at Conduent
- OPA Assist Lead, Trainer, March 2018 Collection Specialist at SCS/Vesta Corp
- Vesta Corp Order Processing Agent at Summit staffing
- Sandwich maker, prep food, dishes, cleaning at Pogy's Subs
1 month at this Job
Customer Care Associate – Health First health Plans 09/10/2018 – Present Received inbound calls from members and brokers. Provided quality customer care by researching, understanding and documenting plan information to include benefits and exclusions, prescription drug coverage, claims and payment processing. Handled incoming sales inquiries from prospective customers
- Customer Care Associate at Health First Health Plans, Inc
- RESOLUTION SPECIALIST at PERCEPTA/FORD
- Account Manager at Ecklers Wholesale
- Customer Service Rep at Eckler's Automotive
6 months at this Job
- - Communications
- High School Diploma
As a Customer Care Associate I would help customers who called in about their online accounts, from helping them reset passwords, place orders, and troubleshoot any problems they had online.
- Customer Care Associate at Contact Us
- Loader/Unloader at Ups
- Lumberyard Worker at Pechin Lumberyard
- Sandwich Artist at Subway
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- None - Literature
- Some college
• Assist customers with placing orders.
• Retrieval of customer order via company system
• Knowledge of items that we sale.
• Answering phones, emails and responding to emails.
• Operating VOIP phone line to help customers
• Answer calls in the most professional manner. Working to treat every customer with respect.
• Following protocol and procedures that comes with being a customer care associate.
- Customer Care Associate at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- Technical Operator at Sonocco Packaging
- Technician B at Alcon Laboratories - Johns Creek, GA
- Level 2 Inspector - Production Operator at Chassix LLC
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Management
- Certificate - General Office Assistant
- High School Diploma
As a customer care associate, my main tasks are customer service and product support. As a wholesale pet supply company we sell equipment to groomers, dog daycares, and pet shops alike, so a large portion of my job is to assist in helping our customers pick out the right equipment based on their needs. Other aspects of my job include general customer service, setting up returns/exchanges, and placing orders. Within three months of starting with the company I achieved the company-wide Rookie of the Year Award.
- Customer Care Associate II at PetEdge, LLC.
- Director of Operations at Four Leggers
- Supervisor at Boston Red Dog
- Shift leader at Papa Gino's Pizzeria
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Customer Care Associate I: Provided high level technical support through chat and email in the form of making and canceling appointments, directing customers to the appropriate support branch, and setting up repairs. Assisted customers with troubleshooting software-based issues on various products using the same operating system, and the accessories for those devices. Set up follow-up contact when appropriate and necessary. Developed team and morale building methods that were implemented site-wide shortly thereafter. Selected for promotion based on high-performance to be a member of a small pilot support program within the company handling more in-depth issues for a new software and platform. Continued managing overflow for previous support role. Customer Care Associate II: Being among those noted with documented statistics of exemplary customer support methods, was selected for linear promotion into a prestigious upper level support category. As such, handling only escalated customers with delicate matters and complicated technological issues needing to be solved creatively and using ingenuity while still focusing on customer experience.
- Customer Care Associate II at Conduent
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Studied - Software Development
- High school or equivalent
I started out as a major appliance customer care associate in the call center, over the course of nine months I was trained and certified in all three of our major departments. I was asked by my supervisor to attend a leadership group, so I could grow within the company; I gained plenty of knowledge that I am able to carry onto other environments.
- Furniture Customer Care Associate at JCPenney Logistics Center
- Sales Associate at Walmart
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Handle high volume, multiple chat line conversation with customers to assist with order inquiries and trouble shoot website issues and cross sell products.
• Provide high level customer service while maintaining customer satisfaction, trust and loyalty.
• Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of website development, online ordering and logistics process.
• Meet sales goals as well as customer satisfaction rate goals.
- Customer Care Associate 2 at JCPenney Customer Care Center
- Co-Owner at Reclaimed Granite of Columbus
- Unit Clerical Associate at The James Cancer Hospital/The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Customer Service Representative at Fifth Third Bank
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Administration Program
Currently work as a Customer Care Associate. Operate touch screen computer cash register and utilize exceptional customer care and service skills. Independent study.
- Pharmacy Clerk/Cashier, Customer Care Associate at Walgreens Retail Store and Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Clerk/Cashier at Walmart
- Production Associate Lead at Linen Department
- Patient Care Assistant at Baylor Medical Center
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Patient Care
- Diploma - Accounting Principles/Business Office
- - General Studies, Business and English Literature
Indianapolis, IN February 2016-Present Liberty Mutual Insurance in operation for over 100 years, helps people preserve and protect what they own. Liberty Mutual is committed to providing products and services to meet the needs of individuals, families and businesses. Claims Customer Care Associate In this position I am the first point of contact for a customer after they experience a loss. Primary responsibilities include filing first notice of loss for Homeowner's and auto claims. In this position I also service existing claims. I provide prompt and efficient service to customers, so they can get on with the rest of their day. Setting expectations in this position is very important so customers know how the claim process works and what the next steps will be. Demonstrating understanding of policies and procedures is important to policy holders as well as claimants so they understand what policies cover. Documentation of phone calls to make sure all proper information is on file with the claim that the customer provides. Multitasking is very important in this position be able to utilize different computer programs as well as vendor websites.
- Claims Customer Care Associate at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Product Specialist at Ray Skillman Automotive Group
- Sales Associate at Rural King
- Sales Associate at Sherwin Williams
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science