• Customer care executive
- Customer care executive at DRIT
- Customer care executive at DTIT
at this Job
As a customer care executive I worked here
- Customer care executive at TATWA TECHNOLOGY PVT LIMITED
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Job Profile- Joined as Customer Care Executive but Promoted on 26th September 2011 as Team
• Making outbound calls to various Customer informing them of loan and for Payment Collection
• Then internally moved to Welcome Process (Inbound & outbound)..
➢ U&R (Usage & Revenue Process from Transcend International): Promoted on 26th September 2011 as Team Leader.
• As a Team Leader having a team of 17 Associates.
• Taken Quality session, Refresher training, barging Calls of Team and maintaining Roster of Associates.
• Maintaining MIS report of Team.
- Customer Care Executive at Dell
- at Trascend International Call Center BPO
8 years, 11 months at this Job
• Process new customer accounts, new orders, modifications, and cancellations.
• Perform Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable - including customer payments.
• Maintain customer records.
• Make travel arrangements for CEO and Company Executives
• Plan appointments and events for CEO.
• Petty cash reconciliation and banking deposits.
• Perform clerical duties, answer phones, opening and collecting mail, UPS mailings, photocopying, faxing, and filing.
• Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
• Completes miscellaneous tasks, projects, and other duties as required.
• Demonstrates excellent follow up-skills and attention to detail to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Customer Care Executive at Skycasters, LLC
- Office Manager at Grace Hospice
- Office Manager at The Vision Development Team
- Staffing Manager at Snelling Staffing
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
• Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
• Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
• Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
• Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
• Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
• Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
• Upsells to customers as necessary
- Customer Care Executive Specialist at Alorica
- Human Resources Coordinator / Cashier at Lowe's Home Improvement
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biblical Studies, Cross-Cultural Ministry
- General Education - General Education Courses
- High school or equivalent - G.E.D.
Dealt with new and existing accounts, complaints, enquiries and the day-to-day administration of the section.
• Processed and administered phone contract accounts. Provided prompt responses to enquiries and complaints, also work with up selling of new handset contract Worked with Maitree Associates (15thJanuary2017 - 20th Feburary 2019): Worked as office executive of GDCA Officer (Tenure 2years)
• worked with the society documentation work regarding the billing cycle of particular society Audit report arranging society meetings as per the society requirements
- Customer Care Executive (Tenure at Tech Mahindra Business Services
- Business Executive at Sai Leela Enterprises
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Team Point of Contact
• Assist in training new employees and creating improvement plans for current employees
• Create billing orders, schedule service calls, assist with general Comcast service and equipment inquiries, and troubleshoot technical malfunctions of customer equipment
- Customer Care Executive IV at Comcast Corporation
- Furnace Room Operator at Alfred H. Knights, LLC
- Lab Assistant at Dr. Camelia Knapp
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Geophysics
UAE Since August 3 Rd 2017.
Job title: Customer care executive cum Service dispatcher. Company: Allsectechnologys.LTD, India
Job title: Sansung tech support
Duration: 1.5 years of experience as a SAMSUNG TECH SUPPORT Responsibility
• Handling inbond tech calls
• Handling customer queries
• Resolving product issues over the phone.
• Providing online product demonstration to the customers.
• Educating the customers about the product features and specification. ' Company: Sutherland global services, India Job title: McAfee tech support Duration: 1.6 years of working experience in Sutherland global services. Responsibility
• Delivering service to North American customers(U.S.A and Canada)
• Handling inbond tech calls.
• Handling customer queries.
• Installing McAfee product and Resolving computer issues.
• Handling virus infection.
- Customer Care Executive cum Service dispatcher at AAA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Secondary school Certificate
Perform of customer care duty through quotation preparation, generate DO, invoice by SAP, follow up with client for delivery arrangement and payment status, To work closely with salesman in-house technical support and for any technical enquiry from customer, Prepare sales report, credit limit report to analyze transaction status, Liaise with suppliers for order acknowledgement and delivery schedule, Review invoices from courier, forwarder to clarify GST and freight fee. Review filing documents, and other admin tasks.
- Customer Care Executive at Precision Motion Control Pte Ltd
- Financial Controller, Financial and Accounting at VPBank Vietnam
- Financial Controller at SG Sagawa Express Vietnam Ltd. Co., (Former: Vinlinks JSC)
- Senior Auditor at KPMG Vietnam
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - English
- Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business
RESPONSIBILITIES Manage large amounts of incoming calls Generate sales leads Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction Build sustainable relationship with clients. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools Meet personal / customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternative with the time limits; follow up to ensure solution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies Take the extra mile to engage customers KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES Focused on client and customer services Hospitality management Good communication skills Efficient in time management Ability to build strong relationships with customers Can stay calm in a crisis situation Willing to work days, evening and weekends Having an enthusiastic drive and a positive 'can do' attitude Flexible to meet the demands of the business STRENGTH Communication and inter personal skills Outstanding client Relations customer service Handle pressure with ease and efficiency excellent team spirit and leadership Capabilities
- customer care executive at LIFE TV AND JOY FM
- Front Desk receptionist at Smart telecom
2 years at this Job
- High school diploma - General