As a Customer Care Manager with 101 Mobility I had many responsibilities. 101 Mobility sold and installed mobility equipment for residential and commercial purposes. I answered phones and explained products to potential customers. I also made outbound calls to rehab facilities, nursing homes, and other business to create B2B relationships. I handled the scheduling for the owner and the installers. I created invoices and processed payments using ChasePaymentTech. I often had to deal with upset customers, installation issues, and invoices with the manufacturers. I was also responsible for cleaning the office, filing paperwork, and using a scanner/fax machine to organize documents and send invoices. With my help this business brought in $150,000 a month for 9 months.
- Customer Care Manager at 101 Mobility
- Customer Service Representative at Xerox
- Fred Meyer Courtesy Clerk at
- Cashier at Dairy Queen
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Education
The Customer Care Manager at Century Link is the customer’s voice within the company, providing knowledge and data to focus resources on improving customer satisfaction. By managing a large and varied staff that operates 24 / 7 / 365, the Customer Care Manager sets the example for personnel through professionalism and attention to detail. Duties and responsibilities Currently Maintain customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources; managing staff of 150 agents both sales and customer service. Accomplished customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures. Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change. Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications. Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes. Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Customer Care Manager at CenturyLink
- Quality Assurance Manager at Verizon
- Technical Support Supervisor at America Online
- Customer Service Supervisor at Best Buy/Geek Squad
3 years, 7 months at this Job
I am a Customer Care Manager for a 3rd party company that sells discounted items to corporations and on public forums. I have direct work within ADP, Workforce Management, and Excel. I deal one on one with customer issues taking hotline escalations including but not limited to hotel issues such as relocations, changing dates, changing names and refunds through 3rd party contacts. One on one with ticket evolution, ticket master, ticket monster as well as tickets for attractions around the country and Broadway Inbound interaction.
- Customer Care Manager at Entertainment Benefits Group
- Attraction Operations at Universal Orlando & Walt Disney World
- Guest Service Representative at The Patriots Hall of Fame Presented by Raytheon
- Guest Services/Cashier at Roche Brothers Supermarkets
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Strategic Communications - Pursuant of Bachelor
Perform quality control inspection on 6-10 homes weekly. Identify and mark drywall, paint, tile, electrical, carpentry, air conditioning and plumbing issues and test all mechanical systems of home. Work with construction managers to create punch lists to be resolved before closing. Inspect customer homes at 90 day and 1 year formal inspections. Create work orders to trade partners, meet with homeowners and trade partners to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• Manage quality control inspections with 5-7 construction managers weekly.
• Sign off completion of all items identified in inspections and sign off repairs.
• Complete 90 day and 1 year home inspections with homeowners.
• Make minor repairs to customer homes using a variety of tools and power equipment.
• Manage 75+ trade partners in all areas of residential construction and follow up.
• Create 50+ work orders weekly and schedule repairs with trade partners and homeowners.
• Meet trade partners with homeowners on the scheduled date of repair to ensure work completion.
• Create weekly reports for director of customer care and attend bi- monthly meetings
• Ensure trade partners are paid weekly for all work, process invoices and purchase orders.
• Received bonuses for meeting divisional objectives every quarter and year end.
• Received corporate customer care manager of the year award for the entire company two years in a row.
• Have up to date OSHA certification.
- Customer Care Manager at M/I HOMES, LLC
- Senior Customer Care Representative at Lennar Corporation
7 years, 2 months at this Job
In home health care case manager. Works closely with clients and employees on ensuring the best quality of care. Schedules for 120 clients on a 24/7 basis. Makes sure employees get their hours during their available time without having overtime. Fields and handles complaints and issues from clients, family members, and employees in a timely manner. Takes inquiry calls, books assessments, and signs new clients. Performs phone screenings, in person interviews, reference checks, and hires employees who best represent Brightstar.
- Customer Care Manager at BrightStar Care
- Family Support Specialist at Lutheran Services in Iowa
- Administrative Assistant at The Views Assisted Living
- Waitress at Grandpa's Parlour
6 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology
- High School Diploma
Customer Care Manager and Technical Lead Manage Customer Care Employees and day to day Customer Care Operations Managed Vendor Contract and Support Managed SLA agreements with Customers and Vendors Admin for all Support Center IT devices and collaborated with the Company IT group Administrator of the Financial, Supply, CRM, and HR system (NetSuite) Modified and Configured new Call Center ticket system (NetSuite) Migrated data from old ticket system to the new ticket system (NetSuite) Rebuilt Remote access system and continued to act as administrator Technical Support L2/L3 of Call processing servers (CAPC Linux), Management servers (EMS Solaris), Cell Sites (AP) and End-User-Devices (CPE Windows and Linux)
- Customer Care Manager and Senior Staff Engineer at NewNet
- Senior Staff Engineer at Motorola Solutions and Nokia Seimens Networks
- Senior Systems Engineer at Motorola Inc.
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Comtelco
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Network and Telecommunications Management
Scheduling and care coordination between employees and clients Client coordination Customer Service On call services Interviewing/hiring CHHA, CNA, LPN, RN for Home health care
- Care Coordinator/Customer Care Manager at BrightStar Care
- Group Home Manager at Allegro Adult Services
- Front Desk Receptionist at SportsCare of America (Physical Therapy)
- Brand Ambassador and Holiday Manager at Banana Republic- Gap Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Child Advocacy and Policy
- BA - Psychology
420 N Bradley Hwy Rogers City, MI 49779 - Sales and Leasing Customer care Manager, Assist customers to make good sound decisions on a purchase or lease of a vehicle that fit their needs and budget. Complete customer files with all mandatory paperwork required to complete the sale. Process incentives towards the purchase, checked driving records and transfer insurances as required. Make contacts with customers that appeared on General Motors manifest to make sure the customer satisfaction was complete and they were satisfied.
- Sales and Leasing Customer care Manager at Bishop Automotive Group Buick, Chevrolet
- Owner, Licensed Provider at Lyons Den
- General Assembly Supervisor at General Motors- Lansing Delta Twp - Delta
- Saginaw MI Team Leader/ Coordinator at General Motors- Lansing Delta Twp - Delta
5 months at this Job
• Oversee the customer care team in a call center environment.
• Manage/coach/train the customer care team.
• Cultivate an engaged, intelligent, and consistent team.
• On-board and train new employees.
• Handle any customer escalations for the team.
• Create team KPIs and goals for the team.
• Handle customer grievances to preserve the company's reputation.
• Create and manage cross-functional alignment.
• Guide workforce management of the team.
• Design and report individual and departmental performance metrics for continuous improvement.
• Make independent decisions based on the situation.
- Customer Care Manager at Printfly Corporation
- Director, Service Operations at Olympus Imaging America Inc
- Senior Manager, Customer Care & Support at Olympus Imaging America Inc
- Regional Service Manager at Olympus Imaging America Inc
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Electronics Engineering
- High School - General Education
The immediate contact for customers requiring assistance after hours or during weekends. Manage LiveChat and customer service inbox. Provide assistance with design, ordering and campaign startups. Delegate leads to appropriate associates. De-escalate upset customers and create cases for our Customer Care team. Manage a CRM/CRM2 and Salesforce platform for accounts and orders.
- Remote Customer Care Manager at Rushordertees.com
- Real Estate Agent at Lambros ERA
- Office Manager, Co-Owner at Rain By Design
- Preschool Teacher at New Horizon Academy
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Real Estate Sales
- High school or equivalent