As part of my role of a Customer Care Manager, I have responsibilities in several areas, including employee management, client management, and administrative tasks. My employee management role includes responsibilities such as onboarding and managing a team of healthcare workers (Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides, and Licensed Practicing Nurses), monitoring each employee's credentials, initiating and completing performance reviews, managing disciplinary processes including termination of employment, and scheduling. In a similar manner, I manage the needs of a set of clients, which includes going to in-home visits, prioritizing patient scheduling needs, escalating concerns to the proper case management (nurse/social worker) staff, and ensuring patient satisfaction through frequent communication. My administrative tasks in this role include assisting with payroll for a staff of 100-200 employees, assisting with billing and insurance submissions for 100-200 clients, working with county/state administrations regarding collections and accounts receivable, creating and managing employee data, leading staff meetings and taking/distributing meeting minutes.
- Customer Care Manager at BrightStar Care
- Shift Supervisor at CVS/pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS/pharmacy
- Head Photo Specialist at Walgreens Pharmacy
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - English Language and Literature
I am a Customer Care Manager for a 3rd party company that sells discounted items to corporations and on public forums. I have direct work within ADP, Workforce Management, and Excel. I deal one on one with customer issues taking hotline escalations including but not limited to hotel issues such as relocations, changing dates, changing names and refunds through 3rd party contacts. One on one with ticket evolution, ticket master, ticket monster as well as tickets for attractions around the country and Broadway Inbound interaction.
- Customer Care Manager at Entertainment Benefits Group
- Attraction Operations at Universal Orlando & Walt Disney World
- Guest Services/Cashier at Roche Brothers Supermarkets
- Guest Service Representative at The Patriots Hall of Fame Presented by Raytheon
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Strategic Communications - Pursuant of Bachelor
The Customer Care Manager at Century Link is the customer’s voice within the company, providing knowledge and data to focus resources on improving customer satisfaction. By managing a large and varied staff that operates 24 / 7 / 365, the Customer Care Manager sets the example for personnel through professionalism and attention to detail. Duties and responsibilities Currently Maintain customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources; managing staff of 150 agents both sales and customer service. Accomplished customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures. Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change. Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications. Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes. Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Customer Care Manager at CenturyLink
- Quality Assurance Manager at Verizon
- Technical Support Supervisor at America Online
- Customer Service Supervisor at Best Buy/Geek Squad
3 years, 5 months at this Job
As a Customer Care Manager with 101 Mobility I had many responsibilities. 101 Mobility sold and installed mobility equipment for residential and commercial purposes. I answered phones and explained products to potential customers. I also made outbound calls to rehab facilities, nursing homes, and other business to create B2B relationships. I handled the scheduling for the owner and the installers. I created invoices and processed payments using ChasePaymentTech. I often had to deal with upset customers, installation issues, and invoices with the manufacturers. I was also responsible for cleaning the office, filing paperwork, and using a scanner/fax machine to organize documents and send invoices. With my help this business brought in $150,000 a month for 9 months.
- Customer Care Manager at 101 Mobility
- Customer Service Representative at Xerox
- Fred Meyer Courtesy Clerk at
- Cashier at Dairy Queen
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Education
Responsibilities: As a manager Directed schedule of weekly projects and anticipated timelines for milestones and completion dates. Managed day-to-day internal operations, including supervision and assignment delegation for 10-15 member team. Recruited, hired and trained over 40 employees for the Business customer Care department. Boosted sales volume by directing and hosting sales and quality classes for my team at the Colorado Springs office. Facilitated on-site staff training and developed processes and procedures to increase accuracy. Facilitated awards by implementing high performance employee recognition program. Reviewed team relationship and rep performance issues and implemented corrective action plan, leading to team unity, high morale, and higher performance. Worked quickly and efficiently, with minimal oversight, to accomplish assigned duties. Responded to employee inquiries regarding payroll and timekeeping. Prepared and maintained support documentation. As a Representative Educate service professionals on how HomeAdvisor can make their business successful, deescalate and resolve their issues. I have done coaching that have improve the receivers performance Experience in supervisor situations Accomplishments: Completed Aspiring Leadership Program (ALP) formally called the Leadership Development Program (LDP) course Promoted to tier 2 Promoted to tier 3 Promoted to tier 3.5 BCCI Manager Earned Top Performer twice consecutively Earned a banner in recognition of upholding integrity one of the four core values of HomeAdvisor
- Business Customer Care Manager at Homeadvisor
- Co-Owner / Manager/Salesmen/ Promoter at
- Welder, Project Manager, Fabricator, Mechanic at Backs Structual Welding
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
Effectively manage the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client / customer relations. Meets or exceeds “inquiry to client” conversion goals for branch. Implements and executes consistent conversion practices to drive revenues and client base. Ensure high-quality customer care is provided at every stage of the client touch-points; phone to in-home consultation: contact of field staff, client, and family caregiver care coordinator: 24-hours, 7-days, and 30-days after care begins and every 30 days thereafter; ensure field staff are compatibility-matched and stay informed of client well-being. Supports intake calls and service standards: follow-up with client prospects; process new client referral calls; coordinate home visits with Director of Nursing. Sends information to clients prospects. Schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime. Ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed. Ensures care and staff coverage 24/7 to meet the needs of our clients and protect BrightStar brand standards. Communicates and educates field staff about specific client needs. Ensures client care survey standards are 9 or greater; ensures service and care reflects a perfect 10 experience with every client. Supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes. Support competency assessments of field staff (CNAs) if allowed under the direction/supervision of the Director of Nursing. Supports maintenance of client files and security. Tracks client feedback regarding field staff performance and quality care standards. Ensures that care notes are submitted for each client shift and scans and files notes. Is adaptable and performs other tasks and roles when required and as assigned.
- Customer Care Manager at Brighstar Care
- Senior Staffing Specialist at Monroe Staffing
- Recruiter at Encore Staffing
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Human Resources
Manage Customer Care Center that includes applications engineering, project management, customer service group, aftermarket sales and engineering services reliability center. Direct all sales and customer service aspects of the Carolina business unit. Oversee daily
operation of the business unit by coordinating activities with General Manager and Key Account Managers to assure customer needs
are met and exceeded. Closely work with customers, vendors and internal departments to resolve any product or performance issues.
Spearhead sales and new business activities by identifying and capitalizing on new and emerging market opportunities.
• Over 7 years of experience as Customer Care Manager.
• Manage and control a team of 5 sales representatives and 5 key account managers.
• Complete proficiency over organizational skills.
• Great leadership skills with consistent motivation to sales representatives to achieve sales targets.
• Great flexibility in terms of meeting sales targets.
• Excellent communication skills and convincing abilities.
• Assessing sales representatives individually and setting their sales targets.
• Assisting the representatives with their practical difficulties.
• Extraordinary ability to meet deadlines in complicated circumstances.
• Increased overall company gross margin by 12% from 2008 to present.
• Exceeded sales goals in fiscal years 2011 - 2014.
• Implemented and manage customer relationship management (CRM) software for Customer Care Center.
• Coordinate and led Net Promoter Score (NPS) taskforce for continuous customer experience improvement.
- Customer Care Manager at PUMPS, PARTS & SERVICE, INC
- Sales Engineer at COLFAX CORPORATION AMERICAS - ZENITH PUMP DIVISION
- Applications Engineer at ITT-ADVANCED WATER TREATMENT/WEDECO Charlotte
- Customer Care Manager at PUMPS, PARTS & SERVICE, INC
11 years at this Job
- MBA - Relevant Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science - Mineral
- - Sandler Sales Institute
Led and motivated a staff averaging 150 to ensure the best customer service possible. Handled complaints and queries (from customers and staff). Facilitated the flow of candidates through the recruitment process. Organized and led orientation classes.
- CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER, RECRUITER at BRIGHTSTAR CARE
- at BRIGHTSTAR CARE
- ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN, INVENTORY CLERK at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Networx Systems is the 2nd largest home improvement company in the country, providing residential solutions nationwide. -Answer Inbound Customer Calls -Service Affluent Households -Provide High Level Customer Care -Manage Customer Relationships Across Multiple Touch Points -Identify and Resolve Customer Account Ineffectiveness -Articulate Understanding of Services and Product Solutions
- Customer Care Manager at Networx Systems LLC
- Junior Services Representative at Onyx Financial
- Scholar Retention Liaison at Eastern Michigan University
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Manage the operational issues and act as liaison between MM Corporate Office and Franchisees regarding the production process - Interface with various departments to ensure timely closing including but not limited to art issues, mailing issues, credit. - Manage the Customer Care Department Staff - Develop Policies and Procedures for the department
- Customer Care Manager at
- Customer Service Supervisor at
- Account Manager at
- Order Operations & Segmented Supervisor at Money Mailer
3 years, 10 months at this Job