• Responsible for my teams from interviewing to assisting them in giving our clients the best possible service
• Promoted from customer care representative to customer care supervisor when Conduent bought the contract from Xerox
- CUSTOMER CARE SUPERVISOR at CONDUENT
- CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE at XEROX COMERCIAL SOLUTIONS
- DISTRICT SALES MANAGER at CUMBERLAND TIMES-NEWS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at HUNTER DOUGLAS NORTH EAST
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Initiative-taking customer care supervisor: - Firsthand business experience coupled with high end customer service. - Manage team of 30 Customer Care Leads - Manage Reporting for Lead Team through SharePoint and Excel - A liaison between the customer service representatives, leads and management. - Maintain easy-going relationships but with an intense work ethic. - Train, coach, and motivate team members - Manage and direct multiple projects through organization - Review and audit calls, conducting weekly on-on-one improvement plans
- Customer Care Supervisor at Charter Communications
- Customer Care Lead at Charter Communications
- Customer Service Representative at Charter Communications
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
- Associates - Accounting Specialty
•Goal-oriented customer service agent of large company for 5 years.
•Provide positive, individualized customer care for hundreds of customers each week.
•Ensuring that the customer service provided meets & exceed's the standard, established by the company in order to maximize sales & build customer loyalty.
•Nominated Employee-of-the-Month three times for excellent attitude and customer service skills.
•Supports promotional programs.
- Customer Care Supervisor at JCPenney Customer Care Center
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Healthcare Management
- AA - Human Services
Achievements: As the Customer Care Supervisor, I had the opportunity to grow the call center from a small back office team of 4 to a thriving call center with a staff of 12. During that time our company grew from 38 branch locations to over 80 locations and more growth on the horizon. Since I came in on the ground floor of the call center I was able to create the day to day operations of the call center in order to provide consistently excellent customer service. I trained each agent on customer service, created and streamlined call center metrics and built a strong foundation for growth. Responsibilities: Created company documents (manual, training material and resource guides) Instituted policies and procedures that improved service, office and business operations Maintained customer relationships as well as employee relationships Responsible for new hire process, training and developing Created, maintained and conducted team development and training courses Created and conducted agent meeting and team meetings Partnered with different departments to create an open dialogue in order to form strong bonds and improve our overall customer service Conducted candidate interviews Worked with HR on policies, employee management and hiring process Created and maintained descriptions for open positions Ensure all compliance was kept current for new hires and team Organized events and meetings that resulted in a positive impact on the department as well as the company Management of facilities and building maintenance Management of invoices and supply orders Maintained records, reports and files
- Customer Care Supervisor at Independent Bank
- Administrative Services Manager at Maestro Consulting Solutions
- Customer Service and Sales Specialist III at Bank of America
- Client/Staff Coordinator at InteliStaf Healthcare Management
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
• Supervise the daily activities of customer care team members to ensure a high level of productivity, quality service, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Oversees scheduling with QC supervisor, renovations, work performance and productivity of technicians in customer homes.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of current Customer care policies and procedures as well as recommend improvements as needed.
• Assist in interviewing process for new hires.
• Implement and provide training for new processes and procedures
• Responds to escalated customer complaints when necessary
• Take incoming customer service calls during times of high call volume and staffing issues
• Develop and maintain positive, service-oriented relationships with other departments
• Assist management with other projects and reports as needed including responding back to lawyers, handling attorney letters and other miscellaneous duties
• Investigate customer concerns and determine best solution for customer satisfaction
• Monitor the open complaints report and keep track of those not successfully moving through the system.
- Customer Care Supervisor at JOHN MOORE SERVICES INC
- Quality Control Inspector at Hewlett-Packard
- Machine Operator at Clear Correct
- Scheduler (Call Center) at Go Green
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Medical Billing and Coding
- - Interior Design
Th responsibilities for my current position include routinely using multiple programs and problem solving skills to work through escalated contacts, coach customer care agents, and complete financial adjustments. Inbound calls are received via a queue system and the position is 100% remote. To assist in creating a successful working environment I must apply skills of organization, working well alone and on a team, constantly keeping up to date with policy changes, and using all of my available resources as well as remembering to think outside of the box. My experience as a supervisor in online retail has given me the ability to find my voice and learn that sometimes saying no is apart of providing excellent service and if you are doing it well the 'no' isn't what they walk away with.
- Lead Customer Care Supervisor at Nordstrom
- Senior Resolution Specialist at Best Choice Products
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- - General Studies
* Maintains a 4.5 out of 5.0 Agent Promoter Score, in customer satisfaction * Displays decision making skills that result in "win/win" solutions for the customer, as well as Delta * Promotes Delta brand loyalty by hearing the passenger and documenting their concerns accurately * Proficient in Concord, Axis, Historical PNR, Fed's, Phoenix Corporate Customer Care Joint Venture Supervisor, Atlanta, GA AirFrance KLM Virgin Atlantic * Displays decision making skills that result in "win/win" solutions for the customer, as well as Delta * Promotes Delta brand loyalty by hearing the passenger and documenting their concerns accurately * Proficient in Concord, Axis, Historical PNR, Fed's, Phoenix
- Corporate Customer Care Supervisor at Delta Air Line
- Gate Agent at Ticketing
- Gate Agent - Domestic/International at Atlantic Southeast Airline
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Supervise customer care team which attends to all regional commercial and residential energy accounts. Provide support for all call escalations and submission of correspondence tickets to various departments for further investigation including account financing, credit verifications, early terminations, etc. Manage all email correspondence from customers to satisfy information requests, action requests, and disputes. Generate customer care reports to ensure efficiencies pertaining to call volumes, response times, and call completions. Analyze customer care reports to identify strengths and weaknesses for better care planning and implementation. Investigate all chargeback claims to authorize or decline issuance. Train all new hires in customer care, phone system handling, processes, and program tools for the effective care and management of customers and their accounts. Delegate responsibilities for special tasks and projects typically revolving around billing, data entry, report creations, mailers, etc. Provide ongoing training and support to customer care team members.
• Depicted as distinguished team member by supervisor in most recent performance and development review.
• Highly effective at customer care management and attaining customer satisfaction while securing the integrity of service policies.
• Provided effective training to various team members which contributes to the overall effectiveness and fluidity of the Customer Care Department.
- Customer Care Supervisor at Agera Energy, LLC
- Front Desk Receptionist at Inn On The Hudson
- Shift Leader at AMF Bowling Centers, Inc
- Customer Service Rep/ Sales Assistant at Bel-Oro International, Inc
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
Marriott International Inc. Supervisor: Amy Shrimplin (Manager) Phone Number: 712-890-4280 Email: [email protected] Address: 1818 North 90th Street. Omaha, Nebraska US 68114 Dates Of Employment: May 12, 2011 – February 04, 2019 Position: Customer Care Supervisor Pay: $11.23 Hour Position Type: Full Time (1st Shift) Duties: Customer Service. Reservation Management. Conflict Resolutions. I Will Explain In Detail. Reason For Leaving: I Am Seeking Employment Closer To Or In Council Bluffs, Iowa.
- Customer Care Supervisor at Marriott International Inc.
- Cashier / Assistant Manager Trainee at Kwik Shop, Inc.
- Help Desk Lead Technician at CoSentry
- Cashier at Wal Mart
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- GED - GED
Provided consistent customer service for multiple Medicare providers as both customer care representative and supervisor. Managed multiple customer accounts and tasks simultaneously in order to provide customers with the most accurate information in relation to the services they need. In addition to interacting directly with customers, I was promoted to supervisor for which I manage a team of 30 other agents, for whom I manage time keeping, quality assurance, coaching, company policy enforcement, and general customer assistance.
- Customer Care Supervisor at Conduent
- Executive Assistant at MRD Holdings
- Long-Term Substitute at Oak Grove High School
- 8th grade ELA teacher at Martin Behrman Charter School
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's of Education - (Med), Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA) French
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA) English