Responsibilities AMERISOURCEBERGEN PHARMACY DISTRIBUTION-RICHARDSON, TX Customer CARE Supervisor, 06/2015-present Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems and procedures; Emphasizing Excellence, Presentation Skills, Decision Making, Coaching, Supervision, Quality Management, Product Management, Market Knowledge, Delegation, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback Manage a team of 15 CARE agents Responsible for all daily documentation of employee files, workday and performance evaluator Provide bi-weekly coaching which includes companion calls for customer service training Facilitate daily coaching to increase schedule adherence using Web station/IEX, coaching to AHT, schedule adherence, quality management of 92% and salesforce case management Resolve complicated customer issues regarding specialty pharmacy products Facilitate continuing education training regarding exceeding the customers’ expectations and professional development Skills Used Leadership Coaching & Counseling Employee Training & Development Performance/Team Management Staff Recruitment & Retention Total Issue resolution HR Program/Project Management Payroll Management Mediation & Problem Solving Teambuilding Management & Supervision Orientation & On-Boarding Organizational Development HIPPA Compliance/Patient Confidentiality
- Customer CARE Supervisor at AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Provider Services Coach at UnitedHealth Group
- Customer Service Supervisor at SHELBY COUNTY EDUCATION CENTER
- Pharmacy Services Supervisor at MEDCO HEALTH SOLUTIONS, Inc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Health Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Health Care Administration
As a Customer Care Supervisor I managed a team of 13 agents where we overlook a portfolio that can consist of at any given time an average of 30,000 mortgage loans. My directs consisted of 1 Team Lead and 12 Loan Counselors. I set performance standards and conducted periodic performance evaluations of my team. In all aspects of daily operations, including monitoring work flow to reduce current delinquency, coaching, monitoring call quality, facilitate payroll process, resolving escalated problems and ongoing training for the staff.
- Customer Care Supervisor at 360 Mortgage Group
- Customer Care Specialist at 360 Mortgage Group
- Customer Care Agent at 360 Mortgage Group
- Senior Specialist at Apple
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Customer Care Supervisor I oversee and manage 10 plus employees. I assist by diffusing difficult situations between customer service representatives and customers. I make decisions that maximize profitability for the company, but maintain customer loyalty that can be difficult. While also delegating task, monitoring team performance, assisting the team by performing task along with them. Helping with hiring new staff and reporting to senior management when required. As well as handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution. Managing a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment, working as a team player. Handling shipping and receiving documents within a warehouse environment. Delivering outstanding service, exceeding expectations and building long-term loyalty.
- Customer Care Supervisor at Life Products
- Universal Agent Repair Management Coordinator at HomeServe USA
- Collection Representative Specialist at United Collection Bureau
6 years at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Criminal Justice Degree - Criminal Justice
I have had several roles in this organization relating to customer care. System Support Manager- This is an account management role that requires a technical know how and extensive customer service skills. We serve as a customer advocate with various departments including development, quality assurance, data implementation, and product road mapping. It is necessary to know the product well enough to identify any issues that arise for the given customer. This can include technical issues which my responsibility was to gather information, attempt basic troubleshooting, and if it required further assistance from our development teams write out a clear workflow and expected behavior. Naturally this also leads to large amounts of testing to ensure that fixes work correctly. As a system support manager it would also be expected that I coordinate with other vendors meeting customer needs and expectations. System Support Manager, Team Lead- In this role it involved all of the above expectations. In addition to that it also requires having a keen understanding of the product and other departments functionality so that I can serve as a resource for the rest of the Customer Care team. Often coming up with creative solutions using options and functionality that already existed in difference ways. Also was responsible for scheduling weekend shifts and training of new hires. Customer Care Supervisor- As a Customer Care supervisor I am responsible for all of the above, additionally I had many other responsibilities that include: Career Path Development Reviews (including merit salary increases) Vacation Scheduling Large Scale Customer Notices Write-ups This also to a lesser extent includes event planning, working with catering services and event spaces.
- Customer Care Supervisor at Black Knight Financial Services
- Senior Customer Service Representative at FedEx
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
I was in charge of a 10-20 person team for the TRICARE portion of the MetLife Dental Program. I was responsible for ensuring adherence to scheduling sent down by Workforce to the agents as well as call center goals for AHT, Quality, etc. For about 2 years I was responsible for the administration of all system accesses ensuring that all agents received the proper system accesses and necessary log in information for each required system. The position was eventually consolidated under a single individual so that I could focus on my team. I was also responsible for security of the call center in that it was my responsibility that no unauthorized items, cell phones and other electronic recording devices entered the call center. I also was responsible in ensuring that no unauthorized materials such as written documents left the call center area. I was also responsible for procurement of office supplies for both the TRICARE call center and the other MetLife call center on the premises. After normal close of business, when my Operations Manager went off duty, my responsibilities shifted from the team level to the operations level. At that point, my duties included the overall management of upwards of 70 customer service representatives spread over 3 rooms, ensuring that AHT, ACW and quality were met and critical issues were dealt with and reported to my Operations Manager. October 2010 toDecember 2011 December 2011 Customer Care Supervisor Xerox (formerly ACS) Lexington, KY From October of 2010 through December of 2011 I was responsible for a 15-20 person team for the Medicare portion of Independence Blue Cross of Pennsylvania. I ensured adherence to scheduling for each team member sent down by Workforce as well as adherence to call center goals for Quality, AHT, etc. While part of this project I was transferred from regular floor operations to a team of between 5-15 poor performing agents with the responsibility of bringing them up to the call center requirements. While in charge of this team I did not have a single agent not move back to main production.
- Customer Care Supervisor at Xerox
- Customer Service Representative at Aramark Uniform Services
- Customer Service Representative at via CFA Staffing
- Customer Service Representative at HP
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Meteorology
- High School Diploma
• Started off as a Customer Service Representative in Sales
• Required to learn a vast amount of product knowledge (12,000+) along with the knowledge needed to navigate our Order Manager
• Held an average of 86 calls and 77 emails answered per day. (Per our Daily Production Model I was working an 8 hour day but responsible for 11.5 hours of work due to how much I handled).
• Moved from a Customer Service Representative to the Customer Care Supervisor in 2014. Being it was a small company I was the first Supervisor for the Customer Service Department of CabinetParts.com. Once given the opportunity, and small changes made, our overall numbers from the Customer Service/Sales side of the business were up year over year, at an average 8% above budget.
• Able to utilize a culture of wanting to succeed. This came through coaching and teaching rather than becoming a dictator and demanding order.
• In charge of running daily/weekly/monthly productivity reports
• When I started it was a group or 3 Representatives. At the end I managed a team of 10.
•In addition I also handled our Returns and Credit department. This was issuing return labels and instructions as well as checking in Orders when they were returned and issuing credit to the customers as needed.
- Customer Care Supervisor at CabinetParts.com
- Customer Service Representative at Avis Budget Car and Truck Rental
- Receptionist at Law Offices of Melanie E. Horowitz, P.A
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - Diploma
09/2015 - P resent Customer Care Supervisor. Conduent
• Almost 4 years experience managing teams of 20-23 employees mentoring, provide training and development to optimize performance, create organizational depth and individual growth. Track production metrics and utilize data to develop strategies for continuous improvement and reporting to upper management. 05/2015 - 09/2015 C ust o mer C a re R epresent a t ive C o nd uent Answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction and an inbound / outbound call center. 12/2005 - 07/2007 H o st ess S iz z ler Greeted customers as they entered the restaurant, took their order and or reservation .Gave customer menus and showed customers to their seat. Handled phone calls and customer queries about the restaurant and menu, and assisted various restaurant staff when necessary.
- Customer Care Supervisor at Conduent
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Provided consistent customer service for multiple Medicare providers as both customer care representative and supervisor. Managed multiple customer accounts and tasks simultaneously in order to provide customers with the most accurate information in relation to the services they need. In addition to interacting directly with customers, I was promoted to supervisor for which I manage a team of 30 other agents, for whom I manage time keeping, quality assurance, coaching, company policy enforcement, and general customer assistance.
- Customer Care Supervisor at
- Executive Assistant at MRD Holdings
- at Oak Grove High School
- 8th grade ELA teacher at Martin Behrman Charter School
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's of Education - (Med), Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA) French
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA) English
Marriott International Inc. Supervisor: Amy Shrimplin (Manager) Phone Number: 712-890-4280 Email: [email protected] Address: 1818 North 90th Street. Omaha, Nebraska US 68114 Dates Of Employment: May 12, 2011 – December 04, 2018 Position: Customer Care Supervisor Pay: $11.23 Hour Position Type: Full Time (1st Shift) Duties: Customer Service. Reservation Management. Conflict Resolutions. I Will Explain In Detail. Reason For Leaving: I Am Seeking Employment Closer To Or In Council Bluffs, Iowa.
- Customer Care Supervisor at Marriott International Inc.
- Cashier / Assistant Manager Trainee at Kwik Shop, Inc.
- Help Desk Lead Technician at CoSentry
- Cashier at Wal Mart
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- GED - GED
* Assisting and managing call center duties & policy updates for inbound teams. * Identify and work through operational barriers to deliver quality customer service * Creating strategies or procedures to increase productivity and efficiency * Review and processing medical/behavioral claims
- Customer Care Supervisor, Bilingual at Magellan Complete Care Of Florida
- Team Lead at
- Operations Lead at
- Customer Care Associate at
2 years at this Job
- - Pre
- - Technology, Pharmacy Technician