1 year 6 month working experience in "Flipkart" in file performance as a "Customer Services Executive".
- Customer executive at
at this Job
- B. Tech. in Computer
Epic Business Services
• Setup Quickbooks for company
• Work with Suppliers for putting in orders and manage operations
• Manage Customer Support for End Users of company products
- Customer Executive at
- Math Lab Tutor at Miramar College Math Lab
- Customer Service Representative at Hotel Bombay Orient
3 months at this Job
- Certificate in Computers
- Certificate in Business
Managed multiple multi-million dollar implementations to ensure projects stayed on-time and on-budget. Suggested new programs and initiatives to senior executives improve customer success. Ensured customer executive happiness and satisfaction with products. Regularly communicated with customer executive leadership to ensure happiness and make sure we resolved issues in a timely manner. Oversaw and improved company-wide escalation process reporting directly to executive leadership. Designed and oversaw implementation of new development and procedures to better understand issue causes and track resolution progress. Reviewed escalations to ensure we effectively resolved problems. Wrote and edited monthly project reports, as well as effectively escalated issues to executive leadership. Managed and assisted with the financial stabilization of customers that were failing to meeting financial goals. Provided positive and constructive assessments for project team members and coworkers. Mentored new employees to ensure their success. Managed customer improvement and success process that ensured customers were using functionality in the most efficient way. Worked with hospital leadership to adopt new workflows and functionality. Organized and improved company-wide project review process that collected data for all implementations. Coordinated a semi-annual conference of nearly 500 attendees. Conducted interviews to assess potential employees and provide hiring recommendations. Justice Mark Gibbons, Supreme Court of Nevada, Carson City, Nevada Sept. 2011 – Aug. 2012
- Implementation Director/BFF (Customer Executive Liaison) at Epic Systems
- Law Clerk at Justice Mark Gibbons, Nevada Supreme Court
- Research Intern at National Center for State Courts
- Research Assistant at Professor Angela Banks, William & Mary Law School
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- J.D. - Law
- BA - Political Science
Responsible for making the headquarters sales calls at both the Brookshire Grocery Company in Tyler, Texas and Brookshire Brothers in Lufkin, Texas. Worked closely with category managers in the center store, frozen, and fresh meat categories providing solutions to help grow the business. Selected Accomplishments: * Successfully built relationships with key category managers/buyers. * Implemented several new item introductions/marketing programs. * Achieved and exceeded sales targets year after year while staying under budget. * Effectively managed the trade budget and cleared deductions. * Set up promotions, attended set labs, and achieved best in class plan-o-grams and displays. * Top 10 finalist for the Chairmen's Inner Circle Award for year ending 2016 which is the best of the best award for Hormel Foods. * Communicated and worked closely with the Acosta retail brokerage company. * Paid very close attention to distribution, shelving, merchandising, and pricing.
- Customer Executive at HORMEL FOODS CORPORATION
- Inside Sales Media Consultant at DEX MEDIA CORPORATION
- Outside Sales Representative at PACKAGING CORPORATION OF AMERICA
- Vice President and Co-Owner at NOBLE MARKETING
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Business/Marketing
I receive escalated calls from customers, following the CARE dimensions apply my knowledge and skills with the desired outcome to deescalate the situation with one call resolution. By utilizing my knowledge, as a mentor, I assist newer or struggling agents. Make outbound calls to customers that have escalated beyond the Priority resolutions agent that was assisting them I consistently Work to achieve personal and team CARE goals. I have also achieved my Priority resolutions professional level II. To obtain my current position I was required Complete multiple classes to include stress management, basic Broad band trouble shooting, mentoring and retaining customers which I was the first in the team to achieve I have strong knowledge of ICOMS; I made the top 20% by achieving consistent overall outstanding monthly scores. I work kana which is assisting customer care agents to ensure the customer is taken care of in the best possible and efficient means available, and assignments other assorted tasks assigned by leadership.Send a report utilizing the customers recount of the issue to the proper management to address the customer's concerns.
- Corporate Customer Executive Escalations at Spectrum /Charter
- Bus Driver at Pinellas County Schools
- Quality-Monitoring Associate at FIS
- Customer Service Rep/Training/Escalations Rep at FIS
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• In this role I have responsibility for managing a set of named accounts, primarily industrial manufacturing companies across a wide variety of industries. I also manage several automotive, telecommunications and wholesale distribution accounts.
• In my 3 years at JDA I have generated revenue of $2.9M in software license sales and $3.3M in annually recurring SaaS revenue.
• As the lead sales representative, my role as a net new business hunter is to identify, develop and close software sales opportunities of multiple JDA software applications.
• I have been the primary lead on many large multi-pillar software system sales, which involved multiple products and represented significant dollar value. These opportunities required me to coordinate and communicate across multiple groups within JDA and with the client.
- Senior Customer Executive at JDA Software
- Application Sales Manager - ERP and Supply Chain at Oracle
- Senior Account Executive at Infor
- Senior Account Executive at Onyx Software
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Liberal Arts and Sciences
Assist customers with information on their service accounts. Handling technical repairs in Cable, Internet and Phone service. Introduce customers to products and services that will fit their needs.
- Customer Executive Associate at Comcast
- Account Representative at Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning
- Customer Service/Sales Associate at MILLERS PRECISION ENTERPRISES
- Service to Sales/Small Business/Consumer Lending Agent at BANK OF AMERICA/LASALLE BANK
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Data Processing
Selling mobile devices and accessories, troubleshooting, building rapor and relationships with customers, answering inbound calls, placing outbound calls, gather and verifying customer info., floor support, etc.
- Case Management- customer executive relations at Alorica
- Crew Leader at Lil Caesars
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Diploma
Highlights of experiences with hospital operations, IT applications support and deployment of financial and clinical applications, management of hospital and physician practice revenue cycle processes, and experience
with large multi-hospital project management teams:
• Director of Program Management Office (PMO) managing all application and infrastructure projects in a large hospital Integrated Delivery Network. Directly hired and managed a team of 18+ dedicated project managers.
• Applications Director with direct responsibility over all clinical applications, system integration, web, ERP, and financial application teams. Early involvement in the deployment of the EPIC applications platform.
• Program Director / Leader over Lawson ERP implementation (200+ team members) of Financial, HR, and Materials applications deployment for nearly 2 dozen hospitals, and developed deployment plans and tools for the remaining hospitals. This was a program turn-around of a failing project - the second largest Lawson ERP to date with a budget of approximately $28m.
• Directed and managed a sizeable team deploying the NextGen EHR / EPM Program providing program management, services delivery management, and deployment efforts.
• Performed program turn-around services for the clinical online documentation program called EMD (electronic multidisciplinary documentation).
• Responsible primary interface to the CIO (CFO and CEO, as well as VP of financial services) at The Methodist Hospital Physician Organization, expansion of the Physician Services practice within Dell, and revenue generation related to the collections of physician revenues related to the NextGen program.
• Aggressive oversight and management of the Revenue Cycle Operations for the Methodist physician organization and provided recommendations for improvement to the business operation with a targeted approach to increase revenues and collections.
- Customer Executive, IT Director, PMO Director at Perot Systems / Dell Services / NTT Data
- Director of Applications at Children's Hospital
- Senior Manager at Arthur Andersen, LLP
- Sr. Project Manager at The Hunter Group
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Sociology/Psychology
Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and Conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments. ❖ Take Dictation and Minutes when necessary. ❖ Received calls, greeted incoming visitors, and directed incoming workers to proper managers. ❖ Directing incoming customer & Executive calls to appropriate executives and parties. ❖ Distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail Mail. ❖ Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations. ❖ Record meeting discussions and provide minutes. ❖ Inventory Management and needed supplies. ❖ Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops, review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry. ❖ Data analysis; Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Concur. Perform filtering and sorting of data. ❖ Maintain and Process expense reports for entire Executive team, Human Resources, and Sales teams. ❖ Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives. ❖ Maintain Company Health and Wellness program for company. ❖ Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, and website correspondence. ❖ Provide clerical and general office support to sales, offsite, and Marketing teams. ❖ I developed a records management system to track, monitor, maintain, and promote our new products to new customers for Sales and Marketing team. ❖ Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. ❖ Evaluate policies monthly to ensure they are in compliance with city, state, corporate rules and company mission statement.
- Executive Assistant at Belwith Products
- Paraprofessional at Grandville Public Schools
- Patient Access Representative at Spectrum Health
- Project Coordinator/Project Analyst at Johnson Controls
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Sciences - Business Sciences