Customer Experience Manager. I deal primarily with the public in customer service, training cashiers and sales floor associates, cash handling, and opening/closing the store.
- Customer Experience Manager at Michaels Arts & Crafts Store
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Photon Engineering
- Cleaning Technician & Receptionist at Sabino Canyon Pet Resort
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- BFA - Visual Communications
- - Liberal Arts
Under the leadership of the Store Manager, directly leads the Support Lead, Lead Cashier(s) (if applicable) and associates of the store while the Manager on Duty. The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) is responsible to “Wow the Customer”, front end operations, cash management, cleanliness, safety and driving sales.
- Customer Experience Manager at Five Below
- Trainer at PDQ - Fresh Tenders, Salads, Sandwiches
- Housekeeper at Hyatt
- Assistant Manager at Dollar General
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Ecommerce Business September 2015 - December 2018 Customer Experience Manager - Managed two-man customer service team while completing customer experience, brand outreach, and website improvement projects. Key Wins: - Led the onboarding of a call center to replace our in-house customer support - Redesigned product manual, reducing man-hours required for customer service and enhancing customer experience - Implemented customer service SOP to streamline customer service onboarding and processes - Created and Managed all video creation for our brands - Created all initial email flows and campaigns for all our brands
- Customer Experience Manager at T&M Enterprises, Inc
- National Retail Technology Integrator at CrossCom National, LLC
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - French
my role as a customer experience manager is to interact with customers as they are waiting for their vehicle to be serviced, offering them amenities and boutique assistants. i mainly work for service booking appointments and answering questions. my main thing is to follow up with my customers to insure they were completely satisfied with their service and getting a good rating on JD Powers
- Customer Experience Manager at Porsche Walnut Creek
- Babysitter/Housekeeper at Family Friends
- CSR/Receptionist at Certified Solar Heating and Air Conditioning
- UPS Package Handler at UPS
1 year at this Job
- - Kinesiology
● Develop and fulfill new Customer Experience Manager role, focusing on customer satisfaction and retention.
● Subject Matter Expert for Program and Project Management during implementation of corporate Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, deploying Salesforce, Intacct, Nexonia, DreamTeam and Host Analytics
- Customer Experience Manager at First Rate, Inc.
- Scrum Master/Project Manager at First Rate Inc.
- Program Manager at First Rate, Inc
- Field Equipment Data Manager at Reliable Payphones, Inc.
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Music
Customer Experience Manager FT Oct 2014-Present - Handling customer complaints and inquiries - Closing the draws - Recovery - Locking store and setting alarm - Returns - Register training - Leading a team - Customer service - Handling phone calls -setting planograms
- Customer Experience Manager at Michaels Arts and Crafts - Shirley
- Customer Service Representative at National Grid - Melville
- Shampoo assistant at
4 years, 3 months at this Job
Started as a cashier/sales floor for two years, then for another two years was working as front end supervisor, the last 4yrs and a half as a customer service manager. As sales floor/ cashier the responsibility was to maintain the assigned section of the store in great shopping condition, to complete all the returns up front and also when backup was needed to take over the register. As front end supervisor I was responsible for the cashiers, pretty much the main cashier, responsible to give them the change needed on the register and train new cashiers. As customer experience manager I had many responsibilities, I had to be responsible for the entire store, assigned sections to my team, check up that they were working fast and efficient, had to take all customer feedback whether it was good or back, deal with upset customers face to face or over the phone, also when I didn’t have a framer I had to be in the frame shop because all managers were required to be a certified framer, I was responsible to plan out the kids events and birthday parties held at the store, also at the end of the day close down registers and lock the store.
- Customer experience manager at Michaels Stores Inc.
- Child caregiver at Babysit the RGV
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Education
- High school diploma
As a Customer Experience Manager, I am in charge of my cashiers and sales associates. For my cashiers, I over look how each one is performing by looking at the report that generates once every week. I examine their transactions; how many people they ring out, the time, how many people they sign up for rewards membership, and all the percentages that come with. I think see if anyone is performing at company level. I coach them on providing customer service, resolving conflict, and learning how to handle complicated transaction but always call for a manager to double check on certain things. As for the sales associates that be on the floor mostly, they ring also so I coach them about that but also make sure they are properly cleaning their assigned areas in the store, always speaking to customers, asking them if they need help, smiling, and always find a way to get a customer an answer. Asking other associates and mangers and even looking online. Providing the customer with experience and make sure they know we are here to help and we've done all we can to help. I also manager the classroom where we host company wide events and also event customers pay for also. Making sure the classroom is completely up to company standards, everything is labeled and organized, the class instructors know what they are doing and everything is laid out for them, go over what even they are hosting or helping with. Most of the events deal with kids, if its parents paying to rent the room out for birthday party, or the company is having event for kids to attending.
- Customer Experience Manager at Michael's Arts and Craft Hyde Park
- Framing Manager at Michael's Arts and Craft Hyde Park
- Sales Associate at Michael's Arts and Craft Hyde Park
- Sales Associate, Barista at Teavana Water Tower
9 months at this Job
- - Psychology
My responsibilities as the customer experience manager at banana republic consisted of training all employees to not only put customers first but to make sure they got the best experience while shopping with us. I helped with scheduling & opening & closing the store.
- Customer Experience Manager at Banana Republic
- Business and Training Specialist at old navy
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Started as service technician, 05/03 to 07/06.
• Obtained GM training to perform heavy line mechanical repairs. Moved on to perform electrical diagnostics and repair on wiring and computer controlled modules within the vehicles.
• Became Assistant Service Manager in Hummer department from 07/06 to 12/07.
• Assisted service manager with repair order write-ups, general repair and installation of accessories on new and used Hummers.
• Maintained and ordered inventory for Hummer accessories store maintained on the sales floor for customers to purchase clothing and accessories related to Hummer vehicles.
• Performed invoicing and cashiering duties for customer service.
• Became Service Advisor, Asst Service Manager after Hummer department closed,
• Wrote service repair orders for customer vehicles coming in for service.
• Made estimates for repair based on technician diagnostic reports and contacted customers for sales of needed repairs and upsells for needed maintenance items.
• Notified customers of future maintenance items that should be taken care of per General Motors schedule.
• October of 2015 was promoted to Customer Experience Manager.
• Acted as customer liaison between dealership, General Motors and customer to resolve complaints about service issues.
• Was responsible for researching and resolving Voice of the Customer and Customer Assistance Cases from GM concerning issues such as customer complaints and out of warranty repairs.
• Responsible for running Policy Calculator to determine amount of GM participation and amount of customer deductible for out of warranty repairs.
• Instituted and set up appointment system for service department and trained advisors and cashiers on how to use.
- Customer Experience Manager at Sunrise Buick GMC
- Over the Road Tractor Trailer Driver at Roadway Express
- Transport Operator at Consolidated Freightways
15 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college