Promoted from Cashier to CRM (Customer Relations Manager) within three weeks. Managed and trained staff of 5-15 sales associates and 1-3 team leaders. Provided excellent customer service by establishing friendly and efficient customer service. Handled customer relation issues in a gracious manner in accordance with company policies. Closure of store, including service desk.
- Customer Relations Manager at City Market, El Jebel, Col
- Carbondale, Colorado Manager at Family Dollar
- Rifle, Colorado Pre School Teacher at CMC Early Learner's Center
6 months at this Job
- Coursework - Architectural & Mechanical Draftng
As the Customer Relations Manager at Antioch Nissan I am the prime dealership position responsible for evaluating and improving processes. I monitor and manage the Customer Experience and Dealer Reputation through performance metrics, meeting with management and staff to keep informed, in an effort to meet customers’ expectations that will lead to increased loyalty, retention and advocacy and in return increase Dealership profitability.
- Customer Relations Manager at Antioch Nissan
- Raiderettes at Oakland Raiders
- Sales Administrator at Mercedes Benz of Sacramento
- Bartender/ Server/ Certified Trainer at Natomas, CA
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Communications / Public Relation
My position as the Customer Relations Manager is to ensure that all customers customer service needs are met. I make it a priority to establish a good rapport with the customers and try to turn around any negative experience they may have had with the company. I always try to go above the standards of each customers expectations to ensure a pleasant experience with the company. I am also responsible for inventory, in store/ online pricing, marketing, and organization throughout the store.
- Customer Relations Manager at Nick's Cigar World
- Bartender at U PIck 6 Public House
- Stay at Home Mother at
- Bartender at Nick's Cigar Lounge
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
I was a sales and leasing agent. Now I work in our Business Development Center as a Customer Relations Manager. I book and set appointment to get people in.
- Customer Relations Manager at Superior Honda
- Supervisor at Rock Bottom Brewery
- Server at IHOP
- Sales Associate at Graeter's
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Radio, Broadcasting, Photoshop
Surpassed 12 car monthly quota, selling on average 16.5 cars a month.
● Trained new salespeople on how to present their sales pitch, compile and fill out their customer folder for the finance department, and use the VinSolutions CRM
● Promoted to Internet Sales in August after consistently making 100 calls a week, proving competency with the VinSolutions CRM to cultivate and bring in customers. Was promoted to Customer Relations Manager in October 2018.
● Scheduled between 8 - 12 appointments a week, with a 75% Appointment Held rate for my appointments set.
● Averaged 75 calls and 60 emails daily through lost lead recapture, appointment confirmation, and post-visit follow up.
● Reformatted dealership email templates to reduce spam rejection percentiles, remove grammatical errors, and increase customer response. Removed disjointed phrasing and organized established templates for easier access within the system.
● Created multiple text and email recapture campaigns for end-of-year sales. Reactivated between 10-15 leads a week for my sales team to close.
● Created a tracking system based on the sales team's shifts to both monitor individual progress of advisers as well as increase their production and energy levels.
● Reported directly to the General Manager, and was tasked with managing the interface between automotive start-up Torque Business and our dealership.
● Used former sales experience to step in on negative customer experiences, find solutions, and regain customer trust. Often handled the re-buying process with the customer if the original purchase had an issue (mechanical, financial, or conflict of sales adviser).
● Followed up with purchased customers to gain feedback on the sales team and rectify any outstanding issues.
- Customer Relations Manager at Southwest Kia of Round Rock
- Buyer Specialist, REALTOR at Watters International Realty
- Buyer Specialist, REALTOR at eXp Realty
- Early Childhood Educator at
7 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in English - English
Lead Business Development Center Coordinator: ‣ Following up with clients via online and phone inquiries to drive business into the store ‣ Facilitating all walk-in and online traffic for the dealership ‣ Customer Relations Manager: ‣ Sending out email surveys to our clients ‣ Handling customer complaints/concerns when necessary ‣ Exceeding company rating expectations for the department
- BDC REPRESENTATIVE/CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER at Porsche/Audi Stratham
- BDC REPRESENTATIVE at DOVER HONDA & CHEVROLET
- HOSTESS at APPLEBEE'S FRANCHISE
- SHIFT LEADER at DUNKING DONUTS
11 months at this Job
- - Political Science paired with a minor in Education
Post Sales Logistics Managed specialized customer accounts. Processed and placed incoming orders for materials, merchandise and warehouse orders. Received orders via mail, phone, fax, and electronically. Duties included informing customers of prices, shipping dates, and delays. Dispatched couriers and made follow up calls to ensure orders delivered. Interacted with customers to provide information regarding orders and merchandise. Social Media Engaged in promoting and creating a public image for the company. Responsible for interacting with customer's to ensure their concerns were heard. Worked with various communication and Social media platforms Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and UPS.com. Corresponded with customers via email and over the phone working with various departments and management to assist customers to get their packages. Corporate Relations I currently work as a Customer Relations Manager within the UPS Corporate office. I work with special handling customers that request the assistance of UPS Executives such as the CEO, VP, CFO and any board or executive committee members. I handle concerns reported to the Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, Consumer Alliance, State and Secretary of the state.
- Customer Relations Manager at Social Media
- Customer Service, Retention Team at Cox Communications
- Cashier, Stock at Vounteer
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Disaster Management
My starting position with Ashley Homestore was front office personnel but after working three weeks I was promoted to front office lead and two months following I was promoted to customer relations manager. My daily responsibilities are, managing accounts receivable and payable, management of financing, schedule employees, keep office at audit standards, customer service, managing the stores social media accounts, book keeping, emailing with corporate office and CEO, multitasking, I have participated in 8 charity events in the time I have been working for Ashley Homestore. This has been an amazing company that I have learned a lot of skills to add to my resume but unfortunately the company is having budget cuts and my position is at jeopardy.
- Customer Relations Manager at Ashley Furniture HomeStore
- Receptionist/manager in training at Ulta Salon
- Bartender and Server and Host at Red lobster
- Visual Merchandising at Forever 21
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Human resources
Began as Service Manager, my duties included setting Service appointments for clients. Documenting Service issues/concerns. Providing clients with status updates on vehicles in Service and those at 3rd party locations. Contact Vendors for Service concerns, parts and body work. Ensure techs were performing Service work on vehicles in a timely manner. As the company began to grow, so did the need for collections. I then was moved to another Drive Casa location and worked as a collector on accounts. My duties included setting payment arrangements, processing payments and closing deals. I would float back and forth to both Drive Casa locations and would work in the Service area as well as in Collections. I was then promoted to Customer Relations Manager. I had already established a great rapport with our clients and it was an easy position for me to adjust to. It was also the one I most enjoyed. My main duty was to reassure and make the potential and future Customer content. I would explain the complete buying process to them, payments, warranty, service and contract concerns. I was the mediator between the Customer and Drive Casa. Don Carro from November 2015-May 2016 Title: Underwriter I was hired for the company as an Underwriter. My job duties there included verifying applicants information. Confirming addresses, references, employment, income and ensuring documents provided were not illegal or counterfeit. I also conducted interviews with potential customers to ensure that they were providing the correct information required to finance a vehicle.
- Customer Relations Manager at Drive Casa
- Prestige Manager at Ulta Salon & Cosmetics
2 years at this Job
- Associate - International Business
As the Customer Relations Manager it was my job to greet customers and help in anyway that I could whether it was a positive or negative experience. I used a multi-line phone system to handle and make a high number of calls. I assisted customers with selecting and identifying appointment needs and times along with making sure they had accurate information and recall updates on their vehicles. I have knowledge in automotive programs such as XTIME, ADP/CDK, Reynolds and Reynolds, and Ignite. I also managed other parts of the office with completing and filing RO paperwork, taking inventory for supplies, and taking payments for all warranty work, direct dealer and third party extended warranty companies.
- Customer Relations Manager at Perkins Motor Company
- Service Coordinator at Penkhus Motor Company
- Receptionist at SCS Nissan
7 months at this Job