A Customer Relations Specialist who services in various insurance and warranty products through incoming call queue. Answers calls promptly and courteously. Accurately enters new claims into the system, assign claims to Claims Experience Specialist as needed. Which then monitor e-mail folder Photos where customers then submit in photos of damage furniture to be reviewed. Also assist with other clerical support duties as assigned.
- Customer Relations Specialist at Safeware
- Packing Processor at Bonton
- Returns Processor at The Gap Inc
- Picking Processor at Essilor of America Inc
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Course
As a customer relations specialist, it is my responsibility to ensure the complete satisfaction of our customers across the states we operate in. In this role I use my technical writing skills to draft email responses for customers. I also communicate with customers via phone, de-escalating situations or providing information as needed. I act as a mediator between the public and our company.
- Customer Relations Specialist at Harris Teeter
- Communication Intern at Harris Teeter
- Office Assistant at Harris Teeter
- Customer Service Clerk at Harris Teeter
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Communications
- Associates in Arts - General Education
- High School Diploma
Prescott Ave., Saginaw, MI 48601 Cell: (989)992-7221 - [email protected] Secure a secretarial position with Qualified Staffing which will allow me to contribute my abilities, qualifications and experience to ensure the development of the organization. Budgeting and forecasting Advanced training in Microsoft Office Customer relations specialist Natural leader/Dependable Organized Skyward Employee relations Customer Service Representative Morley Inc - Saginaw, MI Assist Customer setting up service. Floor Support helping other agents. Training new employees. Working with CSF, Google maps, Morley Associate Connection, etc. Answered an average of 28 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information. Politely assisted customers via telephone. Administrative Assistant/Supervisor of Transportation Saginaw Public Schools - Saginaw, MI Coordinate all office management activities Typed, manage and maintained appointments and requisitions, answered phone calls Verified operation of office equipment(computers, printers, and copiers etc.) and managed office Monitored working of staff and recommended changes in procedure and ensured utilization of all company resources to maximize efficiencies Manage a budget of 1.6 million Operate and manage 46 daily routes Schedule all Custodial substitute assignments daily at 42 separate locations Maintain PTO database for all Custodial/Maintenance employees Field all calls from schools and dispatch custodial/maintenance employees as needed Qualifications Skilled in all MS Office applications including power point Versed in all aspects of Skyward (District database) Payroll Purchase orders in Skyward Requisitions Student management in Skyward Budget Reports Versed in all aspects of Saginaw Schools Work Order system. Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office. Organized all new hire, security and temporary paperwork.
- Customer relations specialist at ISTORY
1 month at this Job
- - Accounting/Business Management
● 11/2017 - Present The largest niche flooring retailer in the United States with more than 300 retail store locations. Headquartered in Toano, VA, with operations in Shanghai, Lumber Liquidators is publicly traded with more than $1 Billion in annual revenue. Customer Relations Specialist
● Follows Company established guidelines and procedures for reviewing, researching and resolving complaints while documenting all actions in CRM
● Provides excellent customer service and return all calls within or before specified time frame
● Projects a professional company image at all times
● Communicates and coordinates with internal departments, including Store Managers/Regional Managers when necessary for customer related issues
● Places outbound calls as necessary to accurately resolve issues and returns calls in a timely manner
● Acts as liaison between store management and customer for more in-depth customer service issues, i. e., quality, complaints or compensation
● Obtains and evaluates all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
● Records precise details of customer inquiries, comments and complaints, properly escalating concerns that may require management intervention
● Provides excellent customer service by responding to customer complaints using standard business writing protocol as well as appropriate tone, voice inflection, call control and empathy, while expressing information clearly and concisely
● Records details of actions taken regarding complaint resolution, notifications, and all other aspects of the complaint
● Keeps knowledge current in regard to entire product line and possible applications
● Educates customers on the subject of wood flooring terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve customer's product knowledge as well as installation requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction
● Assists customers with past due deliveries, emergency shipments and overnight/next day delivery. Follows company procedure to ensure prompt delivery in a cost effective manner
● Accesses the queue answering customer calls as business needs dictate
● Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure (including square footage), using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
● Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
● Proactively assist others. Step in and help when and as needed
● Execute special projects and perform other duties as assigned
● Ability to solve problems and apply creative and timely solutions
● Customer Focus Establish and maintain effective customer relationships. Seek to understand customer needs and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations
● Accountability Follow through on commitments. Take personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures
● Collaboration Cooperate with others to achieve shared objectives and get work done. Consider interests of others as well as one's own
● Instill Trust Show consistency in word and action. Treat others with respect. Operate with honesty and integrity
● Change Management Adaptable to a fast paced, shifting work environment; willing to remain flexible to accommodate changing business conditions, work requirements, customer and scheduling needs
● Detail Oriented Attention to detail, ability to focus on the project or task at hand, adherence to Company policies and requirements while consistently delivering error free results
● Leads by example in following the Company Code of Business Conduct (Ethics), all applicable tenants of the Lacey Act and all other applicable laws, policies and procedures. Immediately reports all concerns to the appropriate party
- Customer Relations Specialist at Lumber Liquidators
- Customer Service & Support Specialist at Convergys
- Operations Manager at
- Account Manager at Allergan
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
Highly skilled, energetic and results driven professional with outstanding communication skills. Served as the primary point-of-contact for all customer's bosat service and repair matters. Understood all customer's issues in order to arrange appropriate service level, while managing their boat repair needs to successfully meet service delivery standards. Effective multi-tasker who thrives in busy, fast-paced environments. Additional background in management roles. Rybovich & Sons Palm Beach Gardens January 2017 - November 2018 Customer Relations Specialist Greeted all customers that entered the service department as well as coordinating all the service work with the technicians and making sure the work was done in a timely manner and kept the customers happy. As well as cashiering, book-keeping and doing active delivery of the boats with every customer. Provided a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for on-going required maintenance of their boat. Assisted the manager with his daily operations. Followed up with all customers after their service visit and rectified any service issues they had.
- Customer Relations Specialist at Rybovich & Sons Palm Beach Gardens
- Assistant Manager at Scentsationoils LLC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Homecare Customer Relations Specialist, Premier Healthcare Services, LLC.
January 2018-January 2019
• Built and retained strong relationships with hospital staff, commercial insurance case managers and other referral sources throughout San Diego, San Marcos, and Temecula.
• Formulated strategic marketing initiatives to increase brand recognition and equity within region.
• Routinely visited over 25 hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, sub-acute units and meet with case management staff to evaluate customer service, satisfaction, improvement and potential issues with services.
• Attended monthly workshops, expositions, conferences and marketing meeting to market strategies to promote community involvement.
• Planned and produced informational material for In-services, Expo’s and resource fairs to present to hospitals, SNFs and case management staff.
- Customer Relations Specialist/Community Liaison at Premier Healthcare Services, LLC
- Supervisor at Open Arms ADHC, Inc
- Outreach Coordinator/Marketer at Open Arms ADHC, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Marketing
Started as a Sales Pro, worked the floor for 2 months. A opening for Customer Relations Specialist came available during this time and I took that job leaving Sales. Greet Customers, provide customer service by answering phones, solving customers issues and answering questions. Complete paper work such as sales orders, account balances, financing and other form of payments. Process credit applications, cash payments, check payments as well as financing.
- Customer Relations Specialist at Big Sandy Superstore
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Best Care Nursing and Rehab
- Home Health Aide at Community Choice Home Care
- Attendant at River Bend House Senior Lifestyle Assisted Living
10 months at this Job
- N/A - N/A
Louisville, KY Customer Relations Present I coordinated multiple projects daily. I provided aid and support to the sales team and management team. I was the liaison between the customer and the advisors/techs and/or sales team. I was also the contact specialist for GM when customer concerns arise. I have a take charge attitude. If it comes to my attention, I will get results. I have raised customer service scores which results in Bachman receiving the CSI bonus from GM every quarter. My work necessitates frequent correspondence with customers building good relationships. I managed mailings, filings, and reports to maintain our customer activity. I provided monthly reports to the CEO. I do embrace improvement which often means change. Problem solving, leadership and communication skills are some of the qualities I exemplify as customer relations specialist.
- qualities I exemplify as customer relations specialist at BACHMAN AUTO GROUP INC
- KY Pre-Trial Officer at ADMINSTRATIVE OFFICE OF THE COURTS
at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism and Mass Communications - Journalism and Mass Communications
Teleperformance Bacolod Customer Relation Specialist (Senior Agent) Cebu Pacific Air (Ground Attendant) Customer Service Skycable Bacolod Sales Account Executive Trainees Museo Negrense De La Salle OJT Department of Public Works and Highways OJT
- Customer Relations Specialist at Teleperformance Bacolod
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Tertiary Education
- - Secondary Education
Provide Specialist level service for all tasks to ensure issues are documented and resolved with a sense of urgency
• Balance customer expectations and service level goals by dealing with customers in an efficient and effective way
• Answer product questions with up to date knowledge of sales and store promotions
- Customer Relations Specialist at Ikea
- Dispatcher at COPS Monitoring
- TOTAL REWARDS REPRESENTATIVE at horseshoe casino baltimore
- Customer Service Associate at Walmart
3 months at this Job
- certificate in medical assistant