New York, NY 10/2009 - 03/2019 A leading global provider of communication, compliance and network solution (On-premises and SaaS) services for global financial institutions ($500M revenue, ~1,250 employees) Customer Relationship Manager Lead strategist for deploying client engagement initiatives that foster customer retention, satisfaction and loyalty. Provide "World Class" customer service with accountability for service excellence, on-site visits and/or SaaS remote support, customer education and engagement, goal setting strategies, as well as inquiries and solicitation of customer feedback. Act as IPC's customer champion to drive product designs and delivery while resolving conflicts, negotiating service agreements, and maintaining cross-functional relationships both internally and externally. Lead representative at customer’s site for kickoff meetings, product implementation and on-site/remote training. Currently service 47 accounts whose aggregate annual maintenance billing totals more than $15M. ▪ Trusted Advisor to 14 enterprise customers for cloud support services; 3 are among company’s top customers. ▪ Overall responsibility for customer satisfaction from deployment through renewal by ensuring on-boarding readiness, product issue resolution and adoption best practice implementation. ▪ Exceeded annual goals with client renewal rate above 83% for past 3 years. ▪ Tasked with identifying and/or developing upsell opportunities. ▪ Partner with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals. ▪ Work across multiple teams to create and streamline repeatable CRM processes and ensure client satisfaction. ▪ Stepped in to conduct a demo with a large bank’s Regional CTO; helped convince customer to spend 80% of its $1.4M upgrade budget on our 4-month old product and only 20% on our more established hardware. ▪ Manage the client impact of product launches and technical updates and releases, bringing a strong point of view to bear on coordinating, measuring and adjusting relevant support processes for a best-in-class user experience.
- Customer Relationship Manager at IPC Systems, Inc
- Account Strategist at Google/DoubleClick
- Operations Analyst at ACS/ Mellon Financial/PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- at ACS/ Mellon Financial/PriceWaterhouseCoopers
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing Management
The Teaching Company, Chantilly, VA, July 2015 - February 2019 Customer Relationship Manager The Teaching Company (The Great Courses) has produced over 700 recorded courses taught by leading professors and experts in their fields, sometimes co-branded with National Geographic, The Culinary Institute of America and The Smithsonian Institution. As a Customer Relationship Manager, I interacted with customers involving both sales and service inquiries. This role allowed me to utilize professional phone etiquette while using multiple computer programs simultaneously to resolve problems, educate the customer, place orders and promote additional sales. Each interaction required constant anticipation of the customer's needs, quick decision-making, and delivering world-class customer service. In addition to our sales program, I also served on our support team which handled incoming calls concerning our streaming subscription program, The Great Courses Plus, which operates on an entirely different platform. In this position, I have mentored new employees and was chosen to serve as one of the few representatives charged with responding to incoming service emails. I was nominated and served on teams to improve the office culture, engagement and contact center events. I was also selected to serve on several company-wide committees focusing on philanthropy, as well as company events. I was nominated and served on the President's Council, representing the entire Contact Center before our CEO and other representatives of different departments.
- Customer Relationship Manager at The Teaching Company (The Great Courses)
- Personnel Director and Program Coordinator at The Sound of America Honor Band and Chorus (SOA)
- Tour Manager and Tour Escort at ETE
- Student Manager at University of Delaware (UD)
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - French Literature, minor in European History
- - French
• Maintain long term and post sales relationship with customers.
• Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
• Managing the service lifecycle.
• Analyze customer interactions.
• Detailed information on customer's personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and concerns.
- Customer Relationship Manager at Kotak Life Insurance
- Customer Service Representative at HDFC Bank
- Sales Executive at ABN AMRO Bank
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance and Marketing
- Account Executive & Sales Assist for CEO - Monitor KPI's, SQLs, MQLs and forecast upsell evaluations - Client Relationship/ House Accounts Manager to venues/corporate entities - Produced/managed social and corporate events
- Customer Relationship Manager at DJUSA Events
- Office Manager at New Jersey Family Psychiatry Group
- Head of Business Development at Aveer
- Patient Care Technician at Aveer
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Preceptorship
Responsible for processing loans and meeting with customers experiencing financial hardship in a face-to-face environment in order to assist them with loan modifications for mortgage loans and repayment options on all types of home loans.
Responsible to review all documents received from clients process the loan and meet all requirements for review for the underwriter. Completed contact with clients to keep informed on a every 3 day call and a pipeline of 140 at times with percentage rates meeting at 95%-100% success completions to underwriter. Deadlines were met and requirements were fulfilled to establish a modified loan for the client.
• My accomplishments as a Mortgage Loan Processor/ Customer Assistant Manager.
• Received numerous awards for recognition regarding customer satisfaction.
• Received awards every year for rated top counselor nationwide with overall scores of 100% completed in programs, underwriter reviews and overall modifications completed.
• Received recognition and awards for monitored phone calls and following proper protocol.
• I was proxy for the Manager, my responsibilities were to manage the office and the associates while the manager was out of the office. I also helped train returning associates and new associates with the programs.
- Customer Relationship Manager III at Bank of America
- Mortgage Retail Sales Assistant at Bank of America
- Realtor at Rancon Real Estate
5 years at this Job
• Negotiating repayment while maintaining a positive relationship with the customer.
• Maintained compliance while dialing and communicating with customers in accordance with the FDCPA.
• Utilized tools provided by the company as well as public search engines, & social media to skip trace hard to reach customers.
• Kept accurate records of conversations with customers.
• Mentored new hires, educating them on procedures, negotiating, skip tracing, & providing feedback to facilitate their growth as collectors.
• Managed collection efforts with a high level of persuasiveness and professionalism.
• Met daily and monthly targets, reaching individual bonuses every month since hired.
• Provide feedback and coaching to up-skill both newer and tenured representatives
• Completed Jump Program and currently enrolled in Rise Program.
• Lead morning Huddles and Rev-ups providing direction and motivation to the team for the day.
• Take escalations for the team; providing a 2nd voice where needed.
- Senior Customer Relationship Manager at Credit Corp Solutions Inc
- Technical Support Representative at Alorica
- Escalations Specialist at Synchrony Financial
- Customer Service Representative at SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL BANK
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- N/A - Business Administration
Increased credibility and client awareness by developing technical/non-technical marketing collateral
and presentations, public relations campaigns, articles and newsletters.
• Completed and mailed bills, contracts, policies, invoices and checks. Managed day-to-day development issues.
• Worked with stakeholders to drive product and service definition and design. Guided the 1 Page development, production, promotion and financial aspects of the company's online Scheduling Software System.
• 2 years of Customer Relationship Management and Online Scheduling industry experience. Managed all client accounts.
- Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) at Nexus Technologies Group
- Licensed Independent Realtor at EXP Realty
- Front Line Cashier & Retail Business Development Professional at Nugget Markets
- Assistant Manager & Supervisor at True Finish Painting
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Corporate Data Entry ▪ Assisted in development and implementation of procedures for new departments ▪ Handled large quantity of orders with accuracy and minimal supervision ▪ Maintained complex knowledge of the products, and general departmental guidelines ▪ Communicated effectively with branch offices and upper management Recruitment/Placement ▪ Prepared contracts for new client companies ▪ Obtained and set up interviews between applicants and clients ▪ Screened, tested and interviewed candidates ▪ Provided clients with job leads through electronically uploading and updating the employment opportunity information to internet job boards Account Management ▪ Built rapport with existing clients and performed marketing and sales activities to prospective and interactive customers ▪ Met and documented daily targets of contacts relationship progressions and resolutions generated ▪ Generated daily weekly monthly and annual reports of accuracy and production levels ▪ Input accounts payable, accounts receivable and inventory activities Customer Service ▪ Identified, researched, and resolved customer in a timely manner ▪ Processed incoming orders for new and existing clients ▪ Developed an individualized strategic plan for each client based on specific need ▪ Trained employees on new processes and scripting
- Customer Relationship Manager at LeafFilter Gutter Protection
- Corporate Data Entry Specialist at LeafFilter Gutter Protection
- Customer Service Representative at LeafFilter Gutter Protection
- Telephone Sales Rep at Ebsco Teleservices
7 months at this Job
Customer Service Phone calls
- Customer Relationship Manager at Viva Dodge
- Receptionist at Viva Nissan
- Waitress/ Head waitress/ Shift Supervisor at Pizza Hut
- Receptionist at H&R Block
9 years, 11 months at this Job
Maintaining working relationship with existing & new customers. Maintaining client accounts as required (database). Drafting the required quotes and requests for quotes. Also help with inventory & supply management.
- Customer Relationship Manager at M&L Supply Co.
- SEO Consultant at Linden Industries
- Social Media Marketing/Strategist at Incept
- Information Systems Technician at U.S. Navy
5 years, 7 months at this Job