As a Customer relationship manager my duties are;
• Manage existing Clients across the US.
• Talk with Ag producers (farmers and ranchers) about their insurance policies.
• Travel to different trade shows giving presentations about new products.
• Head of Livestock division for our western branch.
• One on one renewal meetings with producers.
• Recommendations and policy set up.
- Customer Relationship Manager at Ag Risk Advisors
- Warehouse Operations and Sales at Mobile Record Shredders
- Sales Representative at Northern Colorado Feeders Supply
- Senior Maintenance Technician at Miramont Lifestyle Fitness
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Agricultural Business
Cincinnati, Ohio Versatex is a managed service provider contracted by manufacturers for its sourcing and supply chain management, as well as process improvement services, to identify and implement initiatives for cost savings, and increased efficiencies. September, 2016 - July, 2018 PMO MANAGER − My deliverable in this assignment was the creation of a Project Management Office. By building controls for evaluating performance, tracking timeframes of milestones and measurable completion of agile methodology sprints, I produced a searchable database of collected information and statistical analyses, reporting formats, accountability to and training for, the new project office systems. REGIONAL MANAGER/CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER − This role engaged me to assess and improve customer relations and the efficiency of the supply chain and compliance processes. − I streamlined verification of compliance and safety procedures and educated suppliers on these improvements, achieving a 20% higher performance level in overall client specified KPIs. − Multiple sites offered feedback to the COO, affirming the effectiveness of my performance toward achieving the objectives for which I was engaged.
- REGIONAL MANAGER / CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER at Versatex, MSP
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at Nelson Machine Products, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Admin/Mngmt
Provide Customer Support and act as an advocate to IPC Customers in order to deliver an excellent customer experience Routine visits to allocated IPC Customers to build and enhance relationships, informing them of IPC Business (e.g. Product & Services updates, BAU) processes and procedures Accountable for Customer retention within appointed Customer base of existing and prospective Customers Act as an information channel, internally and externally between IPC and its Customers Solicit feedback and serve as a point of contact for urgent and / or recurring Customer day to day issues Manage the customer experience - Quote to Cash and order processes Provide quotations Process orders - Implement and complete the billing process Assist Sales to drive new business through time and Customer management Provide strategic consultations for the Customer base to uncover new opportunities. Identify new Sales opportunities Facilitate inquires or leads into an upsell or cross-sell opportunity, ensuring sufficient follow up has been achieved Ensure customer is aware of IPC's current and future Products, Services and Roadmaps Help farm existing Customers and encourage customers to act as a reference (or beta site) for IPC Products and Services Attend internal Account Plan meetings working in collaboration with Sales and Customer Solutions Engineering teams, in order to better understand account strategies Set agendas for monthly or quarterly Customer Account Reviews and action item follow-ups Identify and measure Customer key performance metrics Act as an Escalation Point for Customer Issues Assist Sales & Customer Solutions Engineering teams with Customer presentations when required Complete Customer engagement activities utilizing Salesforce.com Review and process controls for issuing credits Minimize credits and re-rates Secure financial awareness of Customer profiles (e.g. Billing Audits, Spend, Billing Reports) Update IPC Internal Systems with customer profiles / records Interface with IPC Finance Collections and Customers Work with IPC Legal Department to ensure a high level of business acumen in respect of customer contracts Understand customer's standard and bespoke contractual obligations, Service Level Agreements (SLA's), Pricing Manage customer reporting and visibility of service performance through the IPC Xchange Portal Ensure Customers are registered and educated on the IPC Xchange Customer Portal Ensure Customers are registered to the IPC University (Unigy E-learning, ILT & DLT) Customer Go Live Support Attend Customer project kick off meetings (via conference call or face-to-face) in order to understand the scope and deliverables Attend Go Live Day as the Customer's designated CRM and ongoing point of contact Ensure issues encountered at cutover are addressed and followed up with IPC Project Manager and Service Technician(s)
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER at IPC Systems INC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR at IPC Financial Markets
- PROVISIONING ANALYST at Tullett-Prebon Holdings
- BILLING ANALYST at Prebon Yamane, NJ - Financial Brokerage Firm
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Customer Relationship Manager, Employee Discount Program – December 2001 – November 2016 This position began as an Administrative Support/Customer Service position and evolved to an Account Manager. I have broken down the duties as follows: Administrative Support /Customer Service: · Supported National Account Manager (NAM) to provide service and administrative support for a list of Fortune 500 accounts; acted for NAM in his/her absence and as a first point of contact for customer service inquiries · Attended meetings to collaborate on pre- and post-sales needs; created presentations and handouts, presented service options to customers and provided training to give customers a better understanding of our systems · Updated and serviced accounts via the billing system (CSM). After that was moved to a separate group, I partnered with Customer Care to address customer issues and answer billing inquiries to maintain a superior level of customer satisfaction; acted as a point of contact for escalations · Updated customer rate plans; evaluated their needs to determine their best options Account Manager: · Drove revenue and unit growth by setting up Employee Discount Programs for a list of Fortune 500 companies; built market position by identifying, developing and supporting business relationships · Created marketing plans that outlined marketing strategy and tactics; tactics included collateral and ads for electronic and print distribution, employee appreciation events and promotional giveaways · Utilized the Internet and social media to research assigned accounts and identify key decision makers; made formal presentations of how the Employee Discount Program could benefit their company and employees · Collaborated with customers on how to best grow the program for their employees and provided collateral and giveaway items · Participated in customer trade shows from paying for booth space to on-site attendance
- Customer Relationship Manager, Employee Discount Program at SPRINT CORPORTATION
- Administrative Assistant at SPRINT CORPORTATION
- Manager, Customer Service & Sales Support at THOMSON LEARNING
- Sales Support Team Leader at THOMSON LEARNING
14 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Communications and Programming
Managed the sales and customer relationships for the top 50 customers, ensuring customer satisfaction, on-time deliveries, product quality and tracked sales growth.
● Maintain customer relationships through direct communication, email correspondence and marketing plan.
● Responsible for updating the company's Vendor Managed Inventory Program.
● Provided technical sales and training programs to the company's top customers.
● Provided Purchasing assistance and worked directly with vendors for customer RFP's, blanket orders. Sourced new vendors for new product lines.
● Technical/trouble shooting assistance regarding customer equipment; recommendations to plant management on streamlining manufacturing and packaging processes.
● Provided management support to all facets of the company including purchasing, sales and warehouse logistics. Plant Manager, OPSEC Security Inc., Lancaster, PA - 9 years Managed a 100 employee, three-shift manufacturing operation for an international security printing company. Key responsibilities included key account management, production planning, inventory management, personnel management, product quality, on-time delivery and cost-reduction.
● Provided technical sales and service management to the company's top twenty domestic and international customers in both public and private sectors.
● Implemented inventory management system with periodic physical counts which resulted in a decrease of inventory adjustments/loss while increasing the productivity of the organization through on-time supply chain management.
● Launched and implemented company's "Cradle to Grave" Product Accountability System to ensure proper tracking of product supply chain according to the stringent, high-level security and brand protection needs of all commercial, industrial and government clients.
● Managed and attended all trade shows and updated sales and marketing materials.
● Led employee training and development.
● Domestic and international travel for customer training, vendor qualification/product quality, trade shows/forums and on-site customer relations. Production Manager, Advantage Technology Inc., Lancaster, PA - 7 years Supervised a 60 employee, multiple-shift manufacturing floor to ensure consistent product quality and customer satisfaction through maximization of resources.
● Assisted with customer service and technical sales support to the company's top ten clients - domestic and international in both the public and private sectors.
● Implemented comprehensive Purchasing/Inventory Management system to decrease costs, increase supply chain management and reduce down time.
● Planned master production schedules according to raw material availability, cost efficiency and customer delivery requirements.
● Conducted employee reviews and recommendations.
● Created/updated technical specifications, packaging design and brand identification for company's products and product lines. Assistant Director, Consumer Satisfaction Team of Lancaster County (CST-LC) - 3 years Responsible for the daily operational management of CST-LC. a non-profit, mental health advocacy agency.
● Initiated weekly staff meetings which included staff training, guest speakers and continuing development of clients and employees.
● Worked extensively in the community with mental health professionals and local and state officials to promote CST-LC services and to advocate on behalf of mental health consumers' rights.
● Responsible for the purchasing duties of all marketing materials, guides, office supplies and company product components.
● Developed new office standards and practices through updated forms and reports to streamline daily procedures for support staff and improve information transfer to management.
● Redesigned company's logo, letterhead, corporate and product brochures to create a cohesive corporate image.
- Customer Relationship Manager at Hershey Paper Company
6 years at this Job
- - Accounting for Business I & II
I currently am employed with BWRS. As the Customer Account Manager I work as a liaison between the customer and the contracted hauler in their area. I ensure that they are receiving the best service possible and making the most of their services. I arrange educational orientations and audits for our sites. I maintain all contact information, service calls, and contracts in FileMaker Pro. Also assist with invoices and electronic payments. Networking with new business in our service areas to gain clients.
- Customer Relationship Manager at Biagini
- Sales and Accounting Assistant at Pacific Instruments
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - General Education
Customer Service and Operations (7 Member Team) * Built a customer-focused, open and warm relationship with clients, vendors and staff to help customers with their needs and foster customer service innovation and growth for the firm. * Ensured compliance with bankers by creating daily, weekly and monthly store reports and auditing the store transactions and shared with stakeholders and board members. * Managed vendor accounts and inventory for company warehouse to ensure supplies and deliveries for customers. * Implemented a real-time store Point-of-sales (POS) system for quicker processing that helped in improving store operational efficiency by 20%.
- Customer Relationship Manager at Pantry 1 Food Mart Inc
- Customer Care Executive at
- Self-Employed at Self-Employed
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - English Communication, Operations Research, Entrepreneurship, Business Economics, Business
Manages a portfolio of loans in default, loan modifications, document validation, NPV modeling, second mortgage
modifications, short sale/DIL, and answering technical foreclosure questions.
• Works in a relationship-based environment; manages relationships within the internal department and with business partners
• Expertise in loan modifications specific to Default Servicing Complaint Resolution (DSCR)
• Serves as the single point of contact and trusted advisor for borrowers involved in the default servicing lifecycle.
• Manages more complex account relationships with emphasis on financial analysis and credit action
• Ability to clearly communicate the customer's current status and the steps that are required in order for us to make a Fair, Fast and Final decision. Ability to work in a high-volume, highly regulated industry.
• Communicates with customers with a professional demeanor on issues that are sensitive in nature as well as setting expectations about loan status and possible difficult decisions up to the final resolution.
• Quickly identifies and overcome road blocks and obstacles that prevent timely decisioning for a customer.
• Communicates negative decisions (declines) in a professional and constructive manner, while transitioning the customer to a liquidation discussion.
• Currently working on dialer receiving inbound calls
- Customer Relationship Manager II at Bank of America
- Lead Cashier at Ingram's Valero
- Loan Processor/Customer Service Representative at Ace Cash Express
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Greater San Diego Area As a Relationship Manager & Business Analyst I am responsible for building and maintaining relationships with current and prospective clients. In my current role I work with my own group of FDS clients as part of our Client Success Team. I Support Clients who use our enterprise software applications to perform mission critical functions in a live service environment. Some of my Daily Task Include: -Managing Client product life-cycle experience from inception, through testing to product go-live. -Working with various departments to manage Client projects to meet Client expectations. -Communicating with the management team and developers to improve product functionality. -Providing technical support and issue escalation assistance via email and telephone in a timely manner. ~~~~~~ -Occasionally present product demonstrations to prospective clients upon request of the Marketing / Sales department. BD
- Customer Relationship Manager & Business Analyst at CAESAR - Financial Database Services
- Sr. Pre Sales Coordinator at Becton Dickinson & Company
- Sales Support Specialist at DuChâteau
- Administrative Specialist at KARA DODDS AND ASSOCIATES, INC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - BBA, Science
Manage territory by relationship building with existing properties to enlarge subscription base Plan and execute marketing events for residents of current properties to increase penetration Primary point of contact on day to day issues for all stakeholders within existing locations
- Customer Relationship Manager at GigaMonster, Marietta
- Account Manager at Wolters Kluwer, Kennesaw
- Account Executive at Sage Software, Lawrenceville
- Retail Sales Consultant at Charter Communications, Duluth
6 months at this Job
- - Business Communications
- High School Diploma