Location: North street Middletown NY 10940
Company Industry: Retail banking
Job Function: Customer Services
Service duration: 25 Oct 2017 to present
Job Type: Teller customer service officer Job Responsibilities:
• Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
• Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
• Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
• Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
• Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
• Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions; maintaining customer traffic surveys; auditing other tellers' currency; assisting in certification of proof.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed 2: Customer Relationship Officers At KHAADI (Retail clothing brand) Location: Karachi Tariq road Company Industry: Retail Management Job Function: Customer Services Service duration: 17 Aug 2016 to 09 march 2017 Job Type: Technical Support Executive Job Responsibilities:
• Evaluate customers' needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
• Handle Cash counter as Cashier.
• Maintain employee's rosters and leave attendance schedule.
• Floor manages and inventory control.
• People management & provide customer satisfaction and work toward their needs.
• Customer's services.
• Collect customer data provide to it retail manager
• Handling Complaint answering customer queries give reasonable solution
• Make alterations and maintain data base of customers
• liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople & customers
• Researching, writing and taking feedback from customer regarding collections and new launched
• managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook;
• Fostering community relations through events such as open days, sales event and launches and through involvement in community initiatives. 2: Technical Support Executive: At IBEX GLOBAL TRG Location: Karachi Phase 1 Company Industry: Business process outsourcing Job Function: Customer Services Service duration: 27 Jan 2016 to July 2016 Job Type: Technical Support Executive
- Customer Relationship Officer (Teller) at JP MORGAN CHASE
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Advance Diploma in Information Technology - Information Technology
- BS (COMMERCE) - COMMERCE
Answer calls and respond to emails
• Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
• Process clients order and ensure delivery
• Research required information using available resources
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Provide customers/visitors with product and service information
• Identify and escalate priority issues
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Produce call reports, monitor the trend of activity EDUCA TION
- Customer Relationship Officer at Sunflex Blinds, Nigeria
- Admin/HR/ Customer Service Officer at WORKEXPERIENCE
2 months at this Job
- B.A - International Studies & Diplomacy
- Certificate of Discharge
• Being a listener and understand perfectly customer needs.
• Developing corrective strategies and analyzing customer complaints.
• Being responsible towards safety of the store.
• Being honest and transparent, communication always the truth to my customers and to my colleagues.
• Queries are taken with a high importance and the customer requirements are fulfilled and adapted to each customer which increases their loyalty.
- Customer Relationship Officer at Decathlon Sports PVT LTD
- Analyst/ customer service at Time Warner Cable program at eClerx Services Limited
- Store supervisor at Restaurant Brands New Zealand Limited
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Graduate Diploma in International Business Level 7 - Business Finance & Management Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Keeps abreast of updates on the Bank and BSP policies as stipulated in the Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Program (MLPP) through circulars, required seminars/programs.
• Implements and adheres to various compliance regulations, such as Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing (AML/CFT).
• Act as a competent reliever to the Business Centers' Senior Operations Officer (SOO), Branch Operations Officer (BOH), Customer Relationship Officer (CRO- New Accounts), Operation Assistant (OA/Cash Clerk) and Customer Service Assistant -Teller in their absence. All functions of the position being relieved must be fully assumed by the reliever.
• Receives, process, approved selected transactions (loans, remittance, trust, etc) as indicated in operational policies
• As Senior Operations Officer/ Branch Operations Officer/ Customer Relationship Officer, signs/co-signs on other negotiable instruments, cashiering documents and reports up to limits set per schedule authorities as need arises.
• Co-approves with the Business Manager and other Business Center Officers on the business center transactions up to authorized limits.
• Attends to customer queries (i.e account opening, product features, minimum balance requirement, pricing, service charges, balance inquiries).
• Assists in the inventory of the accountable forms and the counting of cash vault in the vault. Provides dual control on all cash transactions including vault management and ATM cash transactions.
• Ensures that all Business Centers associates are kept updated of policy changes, new or enhanced procedures, system enhancements and new functionalities implemented/issued during his/her assignment.
• Assists in the meetings (if necessary) to apprise all BC associates on the new policies, procedures and new products.
• Assists the Business Officers in ensuring service audit rating is at least "acceptable" Ensures compliance with KYC/AMLA Guidelines.
• As may be required by the District Service Manager, assists the district in implementing sales activities initiated by the district or branches.
• Accepts and carries out assignments given by the District Service Manager (without preferences on areas of BC deployment).
- Customer Reserve Officer / Assistant at Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
- Assigned at Cashier Division at Department of Labor and Employment - CAR
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Financial Management
- - High School - General Knowledge
- None - General Knowledge
03 years experience as a Micro Credit officer at Amrdo foundation Hala. ✓ Worker start 2nd February 2017 as a customer relationship officer at Pak Oman Bank Tando Adam And still continue.
- Assistant Program officer at safco super foundation in different cities at Amrdo foundation Hala
at this Job
- B.A - 2nd Division
* 2 Year Experience in Reliance Telecom as a Customer relationship officer. * Presently working with Bharti Airtel limited as a Customer relationship officer from last 1 year. Professional Strength * Customer relationship management. * Have the capability to convenience customers for the sales purpose and can handed the customers according to there queries. * Improvement of sales to achieve the set goals or targets. * Achievement oriented with an ability to manage change with case. * Self confident and self-motivated person.
- Ondoor as Quality auditor at Reliance Telecom
at this Job
- B.com - Computer
2year teaching in private school 2year and 4 months job in IT department computer software as a Admin 06 months job in telenor frinches as a CR0 Customer relationship officer
- Office Administrator at Office Depot OfficeMax
- Office job admin at
at this Job
- University BA - Political science
- - Political science
Account service (TBO ACC)
• Authorities of transaction pertaining to fixed deposit, Amendment, Liquidation Maturity processing and rollover.A2A, STO, TFU, block and unblock funds, issue manager chq. Stop chq, petty cash, BO, Sweep.
• Supporting all functions related to expense desk as backup from passing transaction to answering enquires related to expense (Swift, UAEFT, OGL, , ISLAMIC AND CONVENTIONAL).
• Minimize operation risk for the bank ensuring that all transaction are processing comply fully with underlying customer or internal instruction.
• Performing monthly reconciliations and follow ups on outstanding.
• Undertaking all daily processing activates related to particular product or sub function in COPS.
• Assist department by providing appropriate delivery and support function.
• To be responsible as primary custodian of security items & customer records.
• Engage on any other activity falling within pretext of a processor.
• Providing periodical reports and management information for effective decision making.
• Maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction standards. Operation officer FGB Inward payment process (TBO-IP) Key Responsibilities:
• Operational Activities of Fund Transfer, UAEFTS Salary, WPS, Government Pension and Salary.
• Processing Error free transactions received as FCY through SWIFT and LCY through UAEFTS.
• Verifying transactions for correctness in core Banking Application (Retail & Corporate Customers) and executing the transactions as per CBUAE Norms, Foreign Currency Conversion Rate provided by Treasury, Client confirmations provided by branches, Relationship Managers, Trade Desks
• Preparing & sending of High Value Transaction Report to Internal Audit and Trade Desk.
• Ensuring conformance to internal procedures / policies / guidelines and local and international norms and regulations as applicable.
• Responsible for Debit Authority, Return, Refund, charges to the remitting bank through SWIFT and UAEFTS.
• Receipt of customer request through centralized system/Branches and ensuring efficient error free processing of WPS and UAEFTS Salary with strict compliance to policies and within the agreed SLAs.
• Undertaking Processing of Corporate Salary, WPS, Government Pension and Government Salary
• To ensure record management (hard / soft copy & scanned version) and archival as per guidelines. To be responsible as primary custodian of security items & customer records.
• Making referrals and obtaining necessary approvals as when required.
- Senior Operation officer (Transaction Banking Operations) at FAB
- Customer relationship Officer at ADIB
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Banking - Banking
• Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various department of the company
• Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
• Overall responsibility to provide logistics and administrative support for smooth functioning of the company
• Manage and coordinate vehicles and drivers used by the company and participate in hiring additional vehicles when necessary
• Acted as a front desk/customer relationship officer providing desired information to the visitors, suppliers etc
• Maintained a proper/efficient filing system to ensure smooth running of the operations and maintained a repository of all logistics and administrative documents
• Supervise and manage support staff in carry out their duties efficiently
- Operations Supervisor at Ghafoor Group of Companies
- Admin/Procurement Officer at Rural Support Programmes Network (RSPN)
- Admin/Finance Officer at Department of Social Welfare and Women Empowerment - FATA Secretariat
- Research Associate at Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Management, Marketing, Human Resource, Finance
Noor Al Hekmah Technologies is the premium Du channel partner in UAE. Our presence in whole UAE makes us
a natonal level organizaton.
• Outdoor selling.
• Selling Du internet connecton to real estate and brokers.
• Develop relaton with customer and introduce products F&B.
• Building and developing accounts.
• Processing order.
• Daily Visit potental customer to increase demands.
• Generate new order from customer and maintain relaton.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESETATIVE at Noor Al Hekmah Technologies L.L.C
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESETATIVE at Katz Communicaton
- SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE at eMed Technologies Pakistan
- CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE at Warid Telecom
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in science