• Provide "personal loans, credit cards, auto loans, opening accounts) to customers to maximize retail market share and profitability. Communication Skills
• Scrutinize applications for documentation and basic credit policy parameters so as to ensure that complete valid document pack to send for underwriting.
• Ensure contribution to team performance and development, and maintain effective working relationship with colleague and dealers.
• Process client requests & files & follow up on work
• Process client requests & files & follow up on work progress.
• Coordinate with concerned departments of the bank to finalize client's requests and sales process.
• Prepare and review all required reports and ensure all documents are sent accurate and complete.
• Receive, handle and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner to maintain and increase customer satisfaction.
• Attend to clients inquiries and build strong business relationship.
• Stay current will all new financial services, promotions, marketing campaigns.
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP OFFICER at ABU DHABI COMMERIAL BANK
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP OFFICER at ABU DHABI COMMERIAL BANK
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree in Business - exceptional customer service
1500 W. Main St., Carbondale, IL 62901 April 2009 - Present (Banterra Bank purchased Carbondale's First Bank Branch April 2018) Position: Customer Relationship Officer - Central Region (Banterra Bank)
- Customer Relationship Officer - Central Region (Banterra Bank) at Banterra Bank
- Branch Manager II - Vice President (First Bank) at First Bank
- Branch Manager I at First Bank
- Financial Service Rep II at First Bank
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible for ensuring that customer enquiry are resolved at first point of contact, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required. Doing this by using judgement and taking decisions within established procedures for each enquiry.
- Customer Relationship Officer at Egyptian Gulf Bank (EGB)
- Customer Relationship Officer Trainee at Uphold Bank
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance and investment
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers, establishing their needs and advising on the suitability of services.
• Representing the bank within the wider community.
• Individual accounts (currents, saving and fixed deposit account).
• Credits cards and loans (Home, Auto and personal loans).
• Perform bank retail services (bank statements, Debit cards, cheque books, deposits, internet banking, phone banking, bancassurance, remittance services).
• Receive and process customer requests.
• Actively sell/cross-sell asset and finance products to new and existing customers
• Prepare, assess and recommend finance product applications and maintenance requests and forward for approval to Credit Risk Management
• Educate Clients about automated channels including ATM, call centre and internet banking and promote their migration to these channels
• Attract new customers to branch through personal relations and existing customer referrals.
• Respond to call center regarding customer inquiries forwarded
• Meet individual sales targets.
- Customer Relationship Officer at Arab Bank (plc)
- Executive secretary at Ammari Trading Center
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration
• Interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about the organization's products and services.
• Assists in the development, implementation and administration of all human resource functions, including recruitment, training and development, benefit administration and associate relations activities.
• Assist with communications on behalf of the company, manage the direct needs of organization, as well as completing necessary paperwork.
• Monitors and investigates customer orders, and coordinates internal and external order flow.
• Supervise day to day activities in customer service. Ensure members are achieving required service levels, providing regular performance feedback.
• Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
• Meeting clients in the moments that matter to fully understand the need and fully resolve their situation the first time.
- Customer Relationship Officer/HR Rep at Everbest International Plc
- Customer Service Rep at Barnes & Noble College Bookstore (HCC)
- Human Resource Manager at Corporate Messengers Worldwide Inc
- Head Customer Service at Corporate Messengers Worldwide Inc
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management and Human Resources
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Managed a team of 20+ technical members who were directly responsible for door to door services
of the small solar projects and installations which were to be done in the rural area with having on an average 95% in TAT achievements in the month.
• Also undertook responsibility of managing the same team for door to door revenue collection in the form of EMIs of the solar projects installed and sometimes attaining a revenue collection of 50,000+ in a day.
• Was responsible for having a direct supervision on the team by regular visits at the customer end in order to ensure customer satisfaction and providing guidance to the team members if required by self installations and services.
• Was also having responsibility to manage most data related to team progress related to installations, services and revenue collections by the team.
- Customer Relationship Officer at SIMPA ENERGY INDIA PVT. LTD
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.TECH - EEE
- C.B.S.E. - BOARD
- C.B.S.E. - BOARD
- - PLC Design
- - Arduino Design
42 Erou Iancu Nicolae, Bucharest, Romania, Bucharest (Romania) https://www.britishschool.ro * Computer operator, handling email requests, answer and direct phones, providing information and directions, receive and forward messages or enevelopes. * Parent-Teacher meeting coordinator (creating agenda and taking minutes). * Complete various clerical tasks assigned by the Office Manager or Head of Department, ensure that the reception, seating area, BPTC computer class is clean, organized, correct temperature, adequate lightning and free of any delivery boxes and unwanted clutter. * Report any maintenance issues to the respective department and follow up upon completion. * Communicate with Adminissions department of Tour awaiting customers. Communicate with another departments on requests. * Communicate with Maintenance department to refill, supervise primary pupils in case parents arrive late to pick them up. * Multi-tasking skills with constant interuptions.
- Customer Relationship Officer & FBSB Coordinator at British School of Bucharest
- Assistant Manager at Teamnet International SRL
- agiencies, TV stations, reporters to Director at European Union
- at European Union
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Domestic and International Business - Banking and Finance
• Maintained and examined the records of government agencies.
• Executed daily operations of the bank.
• Represented clients before taxing authorities and provided support during litigation involving financial issues.
• Appraised, evaluated, and inventoried real property and equipment, recorded information such as the property's description, value, and location.
• Investigated maloperation and other complex financial transactions and prepared reports summarizing the findings.
• Prepared, examined, and analyzed accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Developed, maintained, and analyzed budgets, preparing periodic reports that compared budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Reported to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Computed taxes owed and prepared tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Successfully handled each activities in a work place.
• Prepared forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and directed their work activities.
• Provided internal auditing services for businesses.
• Sold the bank products to customers.
• Analyzed business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses and to provide advice.
• Surveyed operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Developed, implemented, modified, and documented record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Responded to written and telephone requests for the customers.
• Established tables of accounts, and assigned entries to proper accounts.
• Researched and recommended the best financial option related to the customers' business.
- Customer Relationship Officer at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
- Branch Controller at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
- Customer Service Officer at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
- Junior Officer at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Art
Responsibilities: >.Market and promote the Bank's products and services >.Educate new customers on types of accounts and fees structure >Process and follow up on Instant statement requests for timely delivery >.Open new accounts & prepares entries for closure of accounts >.Process manager check and counter checks >.Petty cash custodian for the Branch >.Print customers' checkbooks & prepare commission for same >.Maintain logs for the supply and issuance of all non negotiable instruments and issuance of customers' statements >.verify teller's work - Audit / assist in reconciling differences in tellers' work >.Process account reactivation >Handle customers' inquires and prepare adjusting entries when necessary >Maintain file for account opening and all customer related documents >.make monthly report to the Branch Manager <.Process the National payment system (check) >.Supervise the Branch at times (occasionally)
- Customer Relationship officer / New Account Officer at LBDI
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting/Economics
- High School Diploma - Paynesville
- AA - Procurement Management
* Assist in Member Service, helping new and existing members with miscellaneous account issues with an average of 20 people per day. Process vehicle and non-secure loans. * Process 200 Teller transactions per day. * Assist as a vault attendant, open and closing the branch. Monitor cash usage of $200,000.00 per day and monitor General Ledgers to balance branch. * Responsible for weekly and monthly retention audits on cash and customer documents. * Assist tellers on balancing at the end of shift average of $200,000 a day
- Customer Relationship Officer at Security Service Federal Credit Union
- Wireless Team Lead at Marketsource
- Hostess at Chart House at the Tower of Americas
- Hostess at A Texas Bistro on the Riverwalk
2 years, 11 months at this Job