Development Credit Bank Ltd is one of aggressive national banks in India specializing in providing banking solutions to its customers. I was the Customer Relationship Officer for one of the DCB’s branch in Hyderabad. My primary responsibilities were taking care of Banking Operations, Business Development and Customer Relationship Management Banking Operations Cash management, handling of payments and receipts. Monitoring the daily Cash requirement limits and reporting to the management Audit and signoff of the cash movement in and out of the Vault Locker operation for the customers Fund transfers, Cashier’s checks, Debit cards and other customer services Business Development Analyzed customer requirements and suggested banking products that are best suitable for the customer, one customer at a time Initiated sales of Current and Saving accounts, Fixed deposits, mutual funds, life insurance products Leveraged the existing customer relationship for additional cash deposits Single point of contact for various HNI’s Analyzed latest marketing trends and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales and marketing strategies Customer Relationship Management Leveraged the existing customer relationship for additional cash deposits Single point of contact for various HNI’s INVOICE PROCESSING, VENDOR MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Handled Invoice processing Operations for DCB Automated the invoice processing process which resulted in productivity release Analyzed and optimized the vendor payment terms which resulted in positive cash flows Implemented the Duplicate payment audit process which resulted in elimination of losses on account of duplicate payments Implemented controls in the vendor management process to eliminate duplicate vendor setups Implemented processes to track resolution of vendor queries Completed value stream mapping and eliminated non value added activities in the AP processes
- Customer Relationship Officer at DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- MASTERS IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT and BACHELOR OF ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING and MARKETING
Responsibilities Performed: Building long lasting relationship with customers Grievance handling Customer service Cashiering Ordering and receiving stock Loss and prevention Project maintenance
- Customer Relationship Officer at Landmark
- Store Manager at
- Assistant Store Manager at Arrow
- store trainer at PUMA
2 years at this Job
Plot 2/4, Block D Amuwo Odofin Industrial Scheme Apapa OShodi Express Way
Designation: Customer Relationship Officer:
• Maintains Frontline Relationship with Customer
• Manages Corporate and Individual Customers
• Collaborates with GM to drive Customer Relationship initiatives
• Proactively identify opportunities to structure innovative services tailored to customer needs and budget.
• Ensure compliance with internal procedures for processing claims and litigations.
- Customer Relationship Officer at CFAO EQUIPMENT NIG LTD
- Human Resources Coordinator at CFAO EQUIPMENT NIG LTD
- Sales Executive at CFAO CICA NIG LTD
- Business Development Manager at MFI OFFICE SOLUTION LTD
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.SC - INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- B. Sc - Psychology
• Servicing all Merchant accounts that process $50k-$4M+ in monthly volume
• Creating rate reviews and proposals to present to customers in order to retain business and compete with competitors
• Consulted and recommended the Merchants on best POS solutions that for their business needs
• Established a personal connection with VIP Merchants to create long lasting business relationship
• Reviewed issues and found solutions to prevent Merchants from canceling their payment processing services
• Assisted Merchants with navigating through various applications on mobile/tablet devices
• Assisted Merchants through reviewing online banking to locate daily deposits
• General servicing of accounts; Troubleshooting POS issues; Researching missing funds
- VIP Customer Relationship Officer & Retention Officer at UMS Banking
- Store Manager at Lady Footlocker
- Collector II at Bank Of America
2 years at this Job
- - Business Management
• Handle the concerns of the people who buy company's products or services. References Mr. Micheal Khalil (General manager) (+17145823222)
• Language:__ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Arabic: Mother tongue English: V.Good Speaking & Writing Germany: Good Speaking & Writing
- Customer Relationship officer at AllState
- Agency Manager at Metlife Alico
- Unit Manager at Libano-Suisse Egypt
- Sales Manager at Gulf Insurance
5 months at this Job
- - Business
Location: North street Middletown NY 10940
Company Industry: Retail banking
Job Function: Customer Services
Service duration: 25 Oct 2017 to present
Job Type: Teller customer service officer
• Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
• Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
• Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
• Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
• Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
• Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions; maintaining customer traffic surveys; auditing other tellers' currency; assisting in certification of proof.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed 2: Customer Relationship Officers At KHAADI (Retail clothing brand) Location: Karachi Tariq road Company Industry: Retail Management Job Function: Customer Services Service duration: 17 Aug 2016 to 09 march 2017 Job Type: Technical Support Executive Job Responsibilities:
• Evaluate customers' needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
• Handle Cash counter as Cashier.
• Maintain employee's rosters and leave attendance schedule.
• Floor manages and inventory control.
• People management & provide customer satisfaction and work toward their needs.
• Customer's services.
• Collect customer data provide to it retail manager
• Handling Complaint answering customer queries give reasonable solution
• Make alterations and maintain data base of customers
• liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople & customers
• Researching, writing and taking feedback from customer regarding collections and new launched
• managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook;
• Fostering community relations through events such as open days, sales event and launches and through involvement in community initiatives. 2: Technical Support Executive: At IBEX GLOBAL TRG Location: Karachi Phase 1 Company Industry: Business process outsourcing Job Function: Customer Services Service duration: 27 Jan 2016 to July 2016 Job Type: Technical Support Executive
- Customer Relationship Officer (Teller) at JP MORGAN CHASE
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Advance Diploma in Information Technology - Information Technology
- BS (COMMERCE) - COMMERCE
• Seeking potential customer
• Analysis and evaluate customer financial statement.
• Disbursement loan to customer
• Issue credit card.
- Business customer relationship officer / Tien Phong Bank - Viet Nam at
- Internship at Business at
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of business administration - Accounting and finance
- Bachelor of business administration - Pre-Requisites
- Bachelor - financial banking
• Accurate and timely processing of incoming orders including invoicing
• Accessing customer’s requirements and providing offers for equipment and/or spare parts
• Sourcing and negotiating of prices and agreements for customer approved suppliers in Europe as well as customized items manufactured in Middle East
• Successfully implemented new spice business operations procedures which included creating a standard operation process and training of staff increasing the margin up to 4%
• Liaising with European suppliers for customized equipment requests, pricing, technical matters and market updates
• Planning and scheduling installations of UFT technicians at customer’s site within the agreed time
• Providing professional administrative support to Divisional Director and General Manager
- Customer Relationship Officer at UFT General Trading LLC
- Airfreight Export Agent at mardin Transport GmbH
- Import/Export Agent and Sales Assistant at Cedima GmbH
- Airfreight Export Agent at Kuehne + Nagel
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Logistics - Logistics
• Responsible for maintaining relationships between the company and its customers
• Leads Sales Team, Develop Partnerships, Drive Marketing Efforts
• Negotiate and assign contract for fulfilment
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP OFFICER at AMERICAN EDUCATION ADVANTAGE LLC
- MARKETING MANAGER at
10 months at this Job
- - ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT GRADUATE PROGRAM
- - MEDIA AND FILM
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Full cycle of E2E Recruitment Process involving Sourcing, Staffing and On-Boarding candidates for both Service based and Product based MNC clients.
• Sourcing, Screening and Short-listing resumes through different job portals like Naukri, Monster, Times-job & Social Network Sites.
• Sourcing the right profile from the various Job Sites/References/Networking/ Posting jobs in portals and through mass mailing.
• Screening applications and short-listing applicants, and evaluating selection process including interviews (personal interviews, telephonic interviews) & following-up with the candidates.
• Interacting with the candidates, briefing them about the requirement and to know their willingness, salary negotiation and joining period.
• Understand the interest level of the candidate and ensure the candidate joins the company.
• End to end follow up with the candidate from the time of interview to offer releases till the on-boarding of the candidate.
• Maintaining database of the candidates and the clients. Clients Worked for: Amazon Web services Microsoft Unify Square IVP IRIS PAST EXPERIENCE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Airtel -Retail Sector (Four Years) Pay Roll of: V5 Designation: Store Manager(Airtel FR Store) Duration: 6 Months Pay Roll Of: Denave India Pvt Ltd (Airtel Coco Store) Designation: CRO-Customer Relationship Officer Duration: One year and Six months Pay Roll Of: Aman Infocomm (Airtel Retail Store-FR) Designation: CRO-Customer Relationship Officer Duration: Two years Roles and Responsibilities:
• Meeting monthly targets.
• Ensuring Proper on Boarding of Store Execs-Training, id's, uniforms.
• Making sales of Data card, postpaid Sale, Data, landline, DTH etc.
• Activation of new sales and documents checking.
• Customer Handling and Resolving Escalations.
• Customer Services.
• Data creation and reporting.
• Basic hygiene of Store and CRO's grooming.
• Take care of negative Data.
- Associate Consultant-Talent Acquisition at 9Staffing
1 year, 8 months at this Job