As a customer sales associate, I had to help customers find products they need and any associated products that would help with the task at hand. I also had to maintain a clean and safe working and shopping environment. I had to certified on equipment to help bring products down from overhead shelves. Friedman's Home Improvement
- Customer Sales Associate at Lowe's Companies, Inc
- Sales Specialist at
- Sales Associate at Sears, Roebuck and Co
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - BS, Bioengineering and Biomedical
- - Engineering, Biomedical/Medical Engineering
- - Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
OCTOBER 2017-AUGUST 2018 LIBRAIAN, PATERSON PUBLIC LIBRARY Since I knew things with computers I maintain and help anyone who has trouble with the computers, also I put books back and rent them out to people I learn communication I was friendly with anyone that came through the doors. December 3, 2018- Employed CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE, Walgreens I was position at the register I also stock the sales floor. It helped further with my communication skills and teamwork. I had a good friendly relation with everyone I met and work with.
- CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE at Walgreens
- at WAREHOUSE BOY, BELSHIRE
10 months at this Job
Child Caregiver Teachers assistant Cashier Sales floor associate Customer service Retail associate
- Walgreens customer sales associate at Walgreens
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Sam Ash Music Store http://locations.samashmusic.com/fl/miami-lakes/33/ Sales Associate track of inventory.
• A music store chain beginning in 1924, which deals in selling exchanging, and repairing instruments.
• Responsible for customer service.
• Ordered merchandise and kept
• Created displays.
Sam Ash Music Store
track of inventory.
- Customer Sales Associate at Sam Ash Music
- Customer Sales Representative at Lighting Paradise
9 months at this Job
Lake Wylie, SC Worked at Lowes Home Improvement Store as a Customer Sales Associate in the Outdoor Lawn and Garden Department. I assisted in selling products, helping customers with problems, and helped maintain the store. My main job was to help the customer achieve the best possible outcome for their project.
- Customer Sales Associate in the Outdoor Lawn and Garden Department at Lowes Home Improvement
2 months at this Job
- - Business Management
5500 Olympic Drive Gig Harbor, Wa 98335 Outdoor garden/foral. Responsible for nursery stoc, garden supplies. Duties included; watering culling out plants, maintaining plant rac s by color striping, plant species and growing season. Assisted in multiple departments afer morning garden duties were completed, ie; home hardlines, gif cards, and health and beauty, foral including balloon bouquets. Promoted to Candy lead. Duties included stoc ing candy isle, chec out candy, set seasonal candy, and all bac stoc. Extensive use of a LRn hand held. November 2007 - February 2010 Lowe's Home Improvement 150 Sedgwic Rd Port Orchard, WA. 98367 (360)-329-3000 Customer Sales Associate Assist customers, maintain inventory, sell, order, and trac special order items for customers. Assist with wee ly departmental report. Maintain overall appearance of department (Sweeting, dusting, and condition of product on shelves.) 3804 A 130th St Ct NW Home Phone: 253-514-8652 Gig Harbor, WA. 98335 [email protected] Product Service Associate Maintain plan-o-gram integrity. Reset plan-o-grams to vendors and Lowe's specifcations. Install and maintain POP. Build and assemble displays. Assist with inventory. Price Audit and re-label when necessary.
- Customer Sales Associate at Fred Meyer
- Irrigation Manager/Sprin ler Service nechnician at New Dimension Lawn and Landscape, Inc
- at Ace Hardware
- Commercial nruc Driver at K.M
1 year at this Job
- Customer Sales Associate at Swarovski
3 years at this Job
- - Business and Technology
Cary, NC, Gloucester, VA January 2015- Present Shift Lead Manager, Senior Photo Tech, Customer Sales Associate
● Opening and closing procedures
● Cash management
● Coaching and developing team members
● Understanding and carrying out current HIPAA regulations
● Keeping visual presentation clean, neat, and organized
● Assisting customers with their needs by providing excellent customer service
- Shift Lead Manager, Senior Photo Tech, Customer Sales Associate at Walgreens
- Designer Stylist at JCPenney
- Sales Associate at Five Below
- Track Lead at Go Karts Plus
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- license - cosmetology
• Educated customers on product and service offerings.
• Sought opportunities to up-sell and add-on additional merchandise.
• Trained all new sales employees on effective techniques.
• Listened to customer needs and preferences to provide accurate advice.
• Operated a cash register to process cash, check and credit card transactions.
• Placed special orders and called other stores to find desired items.
• Answered incoming telephone calls with professional and knowledgeable responses.
• Fostered relationships with customers to expand customer base and enhance loyalty and retention.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of customer buying habits.
• Reviewed purchases for fraudulent activities.
• Provided expert product and service information.
• Expressed appreciation for patronage, inviting and encouraging customer return visits.
• Explained information about the quality, value and style of products to Influence customer buying decisions.
• Developed and executed sales promotions.
• Addressed customer inquiries and concerns to facilitate decision-making and minimize anxiety or hesitation.
• Described merchandise and explained product operation to customers.
• Interfaced with customers, determined needs, provided recommendations and up-sold services.
• Assisted customers with product selection, sales, and returns.
• Completed purchases with cash, credit and debit payment methods.
• Recommended merchandise based on customer needs.
- Customer Sales Associate at Walmart
- Sales Representative at Frontier Communications
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
Key Achievement: Trained 22 new retail sales associates as part of their induction process
• Provided excellent customer service; applied teamwork skills to aid other employees; coordinated projects on improvements to the store; gained experience operating heavy equipment; delivered and installed appliances for customers; part of the store safety management team and delegated the proper procedure to others for a safe working environment
- Customer Sales Associate at Lowes
- Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams
- Customer Sales Associate and Stocker at Toys R Us
- Deli Clerk at Publix
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
- License - Real Estate