Customer Sales Associate: Highly motivated and outgoing Sales Associate with extensive customer service experience, and the ability of driving increased sales, improving buying experience and elevating company profile with target market. Self-motivated Inside Sales Representative with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong data entry skills. Dependable team-player.
- Customer Sales Associate at The Home Depot
- Certified Dental Assistant at Sage Dental
- Certified Dental Assistant at Great Expressions Dental
- Certified Dental Assistant at Dental Care Alliance
3 months at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
Cashier associate, Internet Fulfillment, Product Service Associate, and Customer Sales Associate Cashier: I began as a seasonal cashier. I learned the Genesis program, and helped customers check out in a timely manner, while maintaining proper drawer balances. Product Service Associate: As my seasonal time came to an end, management had found me a full time position helping organize, replace, and rearrange displays and product shelves. Internet Fulfillment: The holiday season arrived in full force, and I was recruited to help with the internet fulfillment team for a month. During this time I learned the Sterling program, which allows ease of Pick, packing, and Shipping products ordered online by customers. I have occasionally been asked to help when the orders. Customer Service Associate: This position was given to me during the spring season. I have been in the inside lawn and garden section. The duties include, pricing and selling mowers, grills, and all the accessories. Maintaining safety, inventory, and stock standards and data. Answering customer questions, and walking customers through the parts or accessories they may have a need for.
- Customer Sales Associate at Lowes Home Improvement Stores
- Client Service Professional at H&R Block
- Stocker at Target
- Live In Nanny at PVT
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
My job as a customer sales associate at Men's Wearhouse consists of providing top-notch customer service to anyone that walks through the door. I am responsible for training other team members and working individually to maintain a healthy work environment. I am consistently having to problem solve and I assure customer satisfaction when completing required tasks. I have to maintain a good attitude and a smile when helping customers. I am also required to measure people for important events in their life and assist with sales. I am responsible for making sure that the establishment is cleanly and that all stock is put away in designated areas. My job consists of having to be on my feet for all hours of the day, usually 10 to 11 hour shifts. I am required to work weekends and holidays.
- Customer Sales Associate at Men's Wearhouse
- Customer Sales Associate at
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
Child Care Provider, Greenville FL. February 2016-December 2016 This job was great and taught me that I love being around children. My mother opened her own daycare because she loves taking care of people and I also worked there. Dairy Queen, Greenville-Customer Sales Associate June 2017- January 2019 This job has taught me so many life skills. The most important skill I have learned is patience. I have also learned how to handle any situation that I am put in.
- Greenville-Customer Sales Associate at Cobb's Family Daycare
10 months at this Job
- A.A degree - Psychology because I want to become a child psychologist
New York, NY / Jun 2017 - Present
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
• Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming. CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE
- CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE at Center for Employment Opportunities
- Compute sales at Duane Reade
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Experienced Circle K sales associate providing an exceptional customer service atmosphere within the store by relaying accurate information about promotions, customer programs, merchandise, pricing, store inventory, customer inquiries (by phone or in person), all the while processing POS (point of sale) register purchases. Other responsivities include:
• Process and organize weekly merchandise and food services deliveries;
• Clean and restock bathrooms and other waste management defined areas;
• Boosted revenue by bringing in and cementing relationships with new clients and optimizing the servicing of existing customer accounts;
• Delivered a high level of service to clients to both maintain and extend the relationships for future business opportunities.
Experienced Circle K sales associate providing an exceptional customer service atmosphere within the store by relaying accurate information about promotions, customer programs, merchandise, pricing, store inventory, customer inquiries (by phone or in person), all the while processing POS (point of sale) register purchases.
Other responsivities include:
- Customer Sales Associate at Circle K Stores Inc
- Landscape Laborer at John Lech
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Job Title: Customer Sales Associate Phone: 609 576 3478 Work Duration: February 2019 - Current Occupation Reason for leaving: having a sense of the current stores closing. General Store Manager: Nancy Watcher
- Customer Sales Associate at Resorts Casino and Hotel
- Professional photographer at
- Cashier Server at Bally's Wild Wild West
- Cashier, Drink Boy, Translator, Trainer at A&R Productions
6 months at this Job
- - love
•Meet and exceed associate performance expectations with regard to providing customer service, exhibiting technical competence, and proven product knowledge in making sales and recommendations that address every individuals' needs/concerns.
• " 'PetValu' " Certification and other certifications with retail distributors and others regarding proper care of certain animals, exotics, and small animals, in additions to canines, felines, and varieties of fish such as Stella & Chewy's and Canine Counselors.
•Animal handling and safety for self and others, feeding, administering medication, and ensuring animal welfare, care, and attention are of primary importance.
•Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping processes; replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
•Ability to use a cash register, monitor cash, and generate donation sums for various animal welfare causes.
•Ability to move throughout the store unassisted to provide customer service or perform tasks in any part of the store for up to 8 hours on foot.
•Properly completing all paperwork, handling of cash, and adherence to company policy and procedures.
- Customer Sales Associate at Pet Supermarket
- Veterinary Technician/assistant/reception intern at Red Bird Animal Clinic
- Sales Associate; Front Desk Cashier at Nordstrom Rack and H&M
- Clerk/Freddie-Mac Borrower Help Center Representative Specialist at CNC - Cuban American National Council
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology & Law - Criminology & Law
- Associates - Criminology and Law
sales associate Skills:
● Amazon (Full-fillment center) Outbound Singles Packer
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
● Able to navigate the internet.
- Customer Sales Associate/Cashier at Walgreens
- Shift Leader at Walmart Supercenter 221E NE
1 year at this Job
- - Sociology, Business
Engages with customers to establish rapport and make customers feel welcome. ◆ Accurately determines customers' needs regarding products, features, rate plan, etc. ◆ Answers customer's questions concerning location, price, and use of products and service. ◆ Assists customer with operation of phone equipment and features. ◆ Maintains store presentation by stocking shelves, counters and tables. ◆ Properly completes all paperwork, keeping records of sales, inventory of stock, and merchandise sales. ◆ Processes cash and credit card sales. Maintain all media sites
- CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE at GENTRY'S GENERAL STORE & BLUEGRASS CELLULAR
- CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE at BLUEGRASS CELLULAR
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at CODE 3 TANNING SALON
- HOSTESS/SERVER at STEAK-N-SHAKE
1 year at this Job
- - General
- VOCATIONAL - Health Science