Lead Customer Service Administrator Front Desk Receptionist Cashier Clerical Duties Taxes
Lead Customer Service Administrator
Front Desk Receptionist
- Customer Service Administrator-Seasonal Associate at H & R Block
- Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier at Things Remembered
- Patient Care Asst at H & R Block
- Sales Associate at H & R Block
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- None - Business
- Certificate- Early Childhood Education - Childhood Education
- None - Business Administration/Medical
- High school or equivalent - College Prep
Customer Service Administrator with over 7 successful years of providing quality customer service/support. Areas of expertise include call center, team leader/ management, and cash management. Proven ability to interact with the public effectively, ensure excellent guest experience, work effectively in a team, and meet department goals and objectives. Excellent communication and problem solving skills with the ability to meet and exceed customer expectations. Fluent in French. Projectfind, New York, NY August 2018 - Present
• Use computers for various applications such as database management or word processing.
• Answer telephones, give information to callers, take messages, transfer calls to various individuals.
• Create, maintain, and enter information into various databases.
• Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
• Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
• Hear and resolve complaints from senior clients.
- Customer Service Administrator at Projectfind
- Estee Lauder Companies, PBX Operator at Core Staffing
- Guest Service Agent at Helmsley Middletown Hotel
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Applications Systems Administration
- Dispatcher/Customer Service/Administrator at Anderson Elevator Company
- Secretary II/Accounts Recieveable at All Maintenance Electric/U.B.H
- Dispatch Clerk at Pure Metal Recycling
- Purchasing Coordinator at Safety Kleen Systems Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- AS - Business Management
• Face-to-face customer service
• Responded to inquiries and issues
• Collected and documented orders
• Handled customer complaints
• Customer accounts management
• Technical support duties
• Explained products and benefits
- Customer Service Administrator at VIS Group Inc
- Cashier/Customer Service at Lowes
- Customer Service Representative at Xerox
- Customer Service Representative/Team Lead at Dairy Queen
9 months at this Job
- Some college
• Greet and Assist walk-in customers (owners, renters, contractors, vendors) in a friendly professional manner
• Respond to request for information concerning the operation of the association
• Open and close the office in accordance with the operating procedures
• Participate and attend staff meetings, training sessions, and meetings with residents/owners
• Answer multiple phone lines, e-mails, fax communications and direct
• Prepare and provide resale package upon request
• Maintain keys and the issuance and recording of any admit request
• Ensure the receipt of admin slips before issuing keys
• Responsible for collecting cash from sales, light bulbs, filters, ads, pool passes, re-sale package, etc
• Complete lender questionnaire and collect fees
• Coordinate water shut-off request with residents, staff, and contractors
• Type, assign, and distribute common area work reuse orders and corrective action from property inspection to staff members
• Maintain PO books for Parkside and In-unit
• File all maintenance, communication, administration, enforcement, and customer service documents in accordance with established procedure
• Regularly updated customer service database to reflect new information including address changes and contact details
• Handled supply purchases and inventory management for office operations and equipment maintenance
- Customer Service Administrator at PARKSIDE CONDOMINIUM
- On-site Supervisor at SND STAFFING SERVICES
- at HOMER OPTICAL
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsible for successful coordination of inspections in assigned territory Provides excellent customer service to both clients and inspectors Effectively, proactively, and professionally communicates with both inspectors and clients with regards to updates, questions or problems with jobs any timely manner Negotiates rates with inspectors, when appropriate Acts as a liaison with client, lesi an inspector to ensure effective communication on all job orders Data enters equipment lists Performs other duties as assigned
Responsible for successful coordination of inspections in assigned territory
Provides excellent customer service to both clients and inspectors
Effectively, proactively, and professionally communicates with both inspectors and clients with regards to updates, questions or problems with jobs any timely manner
Negotiates rates with inspectors, when appropriate
Acts as a liaison with client, lesi an inspector to ensure effective communication on all job orders
Data enters equipment lists
Performs other duties as assigned
- Customer Service Administrator at Quiktrak
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) at Columbia Sportswear
- Collector at Diversified Consultants Inc
- Cafe Associate at Target
6 months at this Job
- Business Associates - Business and Finance
• Barista at local Coffee Spot, in charge of all shift activities.
• Customer Service, in making customers experience into the store enjoyable from entry to exit of the store. This includes welcoming, finding out the needs and wants of the customer, helping the customer fulfill their needs and what; and ending the sale with customer wanting to come back for another visit.
• In charge of Marketing aspects like some Social Media post and signs for shop.
• Works by self in busy times of the day, making it able to work fast and have quality control while doing so.
• In charge of money during shifts, includes counting and ending cash and credit cards at end of shift.
- Customer Service Administrator at The Coffee Cup
- Tenant Administrator at Castle Rising Properties
- Work Study Student at Veterans Health Administration
- Cashier/ Customer Service Desk at Home Depot
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration General
- Associates in Science - Medical Assisting
- Master's in Business - Business Management
• Lead team of 25 Customer Service Branch Representatives
• Meet goal initiatives set by management in accordance to company needs
• Promoted three times within current company structure, Customer Service Representative, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Warehouse Team Leader
• Chair of the Corporate Safety Committee: responsible for observing weaknesses and flaws in workplace safety regulations
• Deliver Shred-it level customer service to customers and teammates in the workplace
• Create and maintain strong relationships with both staff and customers
• Develop team building activities and corporate outings for employee professional development
• Establish safety compliance regulations for co-workers and teammates in the workplace
- Customer Service Administrator at Stericycle Document Management
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. in Management-Accounting and Finance - Management-Accounting and Finance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Inform customers about the prices, discounts and billing process.
• Process customer orders on time and in a timely manner.
• Promote sales.
• Adhere to team budgets and goals.
• Coordinate with sales and other appropriate departments in processing orders.
• Follow up on customer interactions
• Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Good communication skills and networking ability
• Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer Service Administrator at Netone
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Coordinate check in and check out of patients, collect payments and post charges/payments, appointment scheduling, rescheduling, and cancellations, accurate data entry of all patient information, entering information into the EMR, updating of demographics, updating of pertinent information, scanning and copying records as required, Responsible for handling multiple phone calls and creating a professional and welcoming environment, Provide excellent customer service with a professional, yet friendly, disposition, Receive and processed incoming phone calls from customer or client base, Record details of customer transactions, interactions, inquiries, complaints, Prioritize data entry daily to ensure customers' needs are met, Ensure that appropriate changes are made to resolve customer concerns, Effectively identified customer concerns over the phone, Collect deposits or payments, Respond to customer inquiries, Maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal departments, Performs office duties such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying, Recorded details of customer transactions, inquiries, complaints, Ensured that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer concerns, Effectively identified customer concerns over the phone, Collected deposits or payments, Data entry, word processing, filing, and copying.
- Customer Service Administrator/ Billing at Georgia Arrhythmia Consultants
- VOTER REGISTRATION & ELECTIONS ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT at PEACH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
- Client Service Representative at Bank of America
- NUTRITION/DIARTY MANAGER at Carlyle Place
11 months at this Job
- diploma - Not