Customer Service administrator for a machine building company. Speaking directly with claymill and gundrill operators in order to find the correct parts to order for their machines. Answering the service department calls and directing people to the correct department. Creating quotes, completing purchase orders, creating service issues, following up on parts orders, researching for correct machine parts, shipping parts orders, creating invoices for parts orders, collections for past due invoices, follow up with customers and reading blue prints.
- Customer Service Administrator at Tarus Products
- Outsourcing procurement specialist at ICR
- Administrative Assistant at Asset Acceptance LLC
11 months at this Job
- High school - General
www.towneproperties.com ◦ Work with association managers to expedite all office, clerical, and administrative duties. ◦ Build and maintain relationships with board members and homeowners to effectively solve problems and maintain a positive quality of living. ◦ Effectively followed up on phone calls, emails, and mailings that addressed all areas of condominium management. ◦ Maintained community websites, email distribution lists, and mailers. ◦ Promptly fielded and resolved customer complaints and issues. ◦ Planned and attended Board meetings, company outings, meetings, and functions. ◦ Assisted in teaching Customer Service and Conflict Resolution in Towne University. ◦ Maintained personal and confidential files and records. ◦ Recipient of the 2015 Customer Service Administrator of the year for the company.
- Customer Service Administrator at Towne Properties
- Midwest Promotional Marketing at Promotional Marketer
- Sales Associate at Verizon Wireless
- Leasing Agent - Pine Ridge Apartments at Rookwood Properties
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Communication
Responsible for international customer base in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean; maintained customer records as backup database administrator; plan administrator responsible for invoicing and collecting fees for record maintenance; assisted in the development of project operations with emphasis on quality and training processes; experienced and highly adept in dealing with the public
- Customer Service Administrator at TELCORDIA TECHNOLOGIES
- Consultant at Bellcore
- Data Librarian at Vital Records
- Manager/Assistant Manager at Blockbuster Video
24 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communication
Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency. Conduct classes to teach procedures to staff. Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints. Fred Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken. Wilson Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems. Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation. 122 Nash View Dr, Fountain Inn, SC 29644, USA Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities Fountain Inn, SC, 29644 such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills. (864) 399-3321 [email protected] Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Customer Service Administrator at ALORICA/SAMSUNG
- PILOT FLYING J at
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Rock Hill, SC 2018 - January 2019
(temporary assignment through RemX-The Workforce Experts)
CTS Fleet Administrator/Customer Service Administrator
• Ordered new fleet vehicles for Service Technicians and managed the return of old ones
• Processed fuel cards and PIN numbers, insurance cards, and GPS systems
• Monitored "How's My Driving" Program and issued decals for vehicles
• Maintained vehicle registrations, work order status of fleet vehicles, and monthly reports
• Notified Credit Coordinator when fleet work orders were ready to invoice
- CTS Fleet Administrator/Customer Service Administrator at Atlas Copco Compressors LLC
- Quotes Specialist at Biesse America
- Merchandising Specialist in Building Materials and Millwork at Lowes's Company, Inc. Corporate Office
- Flight Attendant at American Trans Air
1 year at this Job
The Customer Service Representative assists the Manager in administration
duties, customer relations activities, and other duties that support the operation of the store.
• Establish excellent business relationships with the customer and handle customer complaints.
• Accomplish daily computer functions.
• Make courtesy calls on customers.
• perform assigned collection duties.
• Balance the cash drawer.
• Perform daily banking procedure of pickup and deposit.
• Perform all actions needed to open and close the store.
• Complete all security checks each day.
• Learn how to solicit for new business development.
• Be able to complete Daily Reports.
• Perform other duties or instructions legally required by management.
- Customer Service Administrator at Florida Ave
- Cashier and Salesperson at Farm Supply Center
- Clerical Aide at ULM Older Workers
- Document Research Analyst at JP Morgan Chase
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Curriculum
Medium Voltage Electrification Products, Florence, SC. 2007 - 2017 Production Control Scheduler/Data Administrator/Customer Service Administrator Schedule product through the shop in order to meet Customer due date. Communicate with upper management and peers on a daily basis if Customer due date is in jeopardy of being met. Prepare daily and monthly production reports for management review. Work closely with purchasing, shipping and quality assurance to ship daily customer orders that are due. Work closely with Order administrators to ensure the customer's requirements are understood by all and that we work together to accomplish the goals of shipping the order with quality and in a timely manner. Communicate with internal and external customers through email, Skype and telephone on the status of their orders, if there may be any delays in shipping and any other issues that may arise.
- Production Control Scheduler/Data Administrator/Customer Service Administrator at ABB, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Hilex Poly Co., LLC
- Production Control Scheduler/Data Administrator/Purchasing at ABB, Inc
- Production Control Clerk at International Knife and Saw
10 years at this Job
- Associates of Science - Business Management
Travel Light LTD: G-RO is a global innovator in the travel and mobility industry that provides high-quality smart luggage for commuters and travelers.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for building and maintaining customer service internal knowledge base, technical writing of customer communications, and developing and executing organizational reports.
Key responsibilities and accomplishments included:
•Monitor email and chat service levels in both inbound and outbound queues in customer support portal Freshdesk system.
•Interact with customers via support portal and live chat through Freshdesk system by providing real-time responses.
•Prepare and update monthly expense reports in Dropbox for Florida office.
•Facilitate the use of electronically-generated customer information through Salesforce system for marketing and customer-relationship management purposes in relations to eCommerce platforms for Amazon and ShopifyPlus.
•Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, reports concerning customer service efficiency metrics relating to performance and productivity.
•Keeping administrative platform updated and responsive to new mobile devices.
•Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals relevant to customer service and organizational management.
•Create and maintain database analysis reports for Amazon Sellers Central, ShopifyPlus regarding logistics, forecasting, purchasing, costing, inventory control, sales performance measurements and standard operating procedures.
•Maximize sales and profitability of eCommerce sites as Amazon Sellers Central and ShopifyPlus through the development of strategy, analysis & reaction to sales trends.
•Monitor inventory levels in Shipwire to ensure adequate supply in stock, identify the risk of depleting inventory along with assessing vendor’s delivery performance, service failures, transportation costs and quality of service.
•Identify trends at the SKU level through analysis, point-of-sale data and excel reports.
•Proactively work with management, customers, and vendors to resolve any shipping and delivery issues.
- Customer Service Administrator at Travel Light LTD: G-RO
- Career Coach at Accelerated Learning Solutions
- Customer Service Coordinator at FAME
- Human Resource Recruiter at FAME
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Management
- Certificate - Human Resource Management
First contact for patients/residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities and independent seniors regarding the delivery of their prescription medicines. Frequently called the customers doctor on their behalf to ask for new prescriptions, then once Caremart made the prescribed medication, I would coordinate scheduling for the customer to receive their medication in a timely manner via our delivery service. When needed I would call patients to receive their insurance information so Caremart could get the patients medication covered.
- Customer Service Administrator at Caremart Pharmacy
- Inbound Services Rep at Orthonet
- Customer Service Rep/Supervisor at Nationwide Digital
- Call Center Rep at Access World Wide
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Provide customer service to clients, customers and third parties via telephone and email. Data entry of processing and auditing of claims by comparing them to client requirements. Ensures compliance with client’s program specifications and manage communications proactively to ensure the most effective and timely service is provided.
- Customer Service Administrator at Advertising Checking Bureau
- Customer Service/Supervisor Team Lead/Quality Assurance/Trainer at GC Services
- Customer Service Representative at Incentive International
- Customer Service Representative at American Home Shield
11 months at this Job
- Diploma - General