I work as a customer service advisor in a call centre in the premium credit department giving customers good customer service
- Customer Service Advisor at Aegis Limited
- Bar Staff at SMG UK LTD
- SIA Door Supervisor at Showsec
- Administrator at JPS Financial LTD
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Maths GCSE
- Core and additional science GCSE Grade C
- Religious studies GCSE Grade C
- History GCSE Grade C
- Construction B Tech pass
- Travel and tourism B Tech Pass
- English GCSE Grade C
- B Tech extended diploma in electrical electronic engineering
The primary function of the Customer Service Advisor is to safely provide an excellent service experience for our customers by communicating vehicle service recommendations to customers with the intent to educate the customers on vehicle maintenance requirements.
- CSA - Customer Service Advisor at Jiffy Lube
- Sales Associate at Carters
- Shift Leader at Zaxby's
2 months at this Job
- High school
As a Customer Service Advisor, I help customer to determine what repairs may be needed for their vehicles based on their complaints. Set appointments for needed repairs. Explain additional repairs recommend by mechanics Locate and pull or order parts for needed repairs Assist customers in choosing appropriate tires to meet their vehicle's needs.
- Customer Service Advisor at PepBoys
- Kennel Supervisor at Green Valley Animal Hospital
- Casual Carrier-Temp at United States Postal Service
- Returns Processor at Mattress Warehouse
7 months at this Job
- High school
- CHARLOTTE, NC A Subsidiary of General Motors that provides subscription - based communications, in-vehicle security, hands free calling and turn-by-turn navigation. JUNE 2016 - OCTOBER 2018 INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR Greeted customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner; Listened and Clarified customers' needs and requirements; Solved problems that required out of the box thinking; Maintained a broad knowledge of OnStar products and services.
- INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR at CONVERGYS
- AUTOMOTIVE LOAN UNDERWRITER at CONVERGYS
- LOAN COLLECTIONS OFFICER at CAROLINA TITLE LOANS, INC
- CONSULTANT OFFICER at CLAYTON HOMES
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE - POLITICAL SCIENCE
I've been with Concentrix for a year on August 17,2018. I have learned a lot about customer service, Medicare, health insurance an being a team player. I work for a call center and am a customer service advisor 1 healthcare. I take anywhere from 30 to 50 calls a day. And have trained on several different programs. I have enjoyed my job an all the people I have met along the way.
- Customer Service Advisor at Concentrix
- Advisor I Customer Healthcare at Concentrix
- House Cleaner at Self Employed
- Sales Associate at Mighty Dollar
7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Health Unit Coordinator
- - Education
Lead Customer Service Advisor Customer Service Sales
- Lead Customer Service Advisor at Jiffy Lube
- McDonalds Crew Trainer at Corporation
- Camp Counselor at NWSRA
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
To apply my current enrollment in Medical Administration Classes to your office with dedication and excellence. With the ability to multi-task within other departments.
Work Place Experience
Walgreens #9288 -Goldsboro, NC - Customer Service Advisor - February 2009 - current
• Engages customers and patients by greeting and offering assistance with products and service.
• Resolves customers' issues and answers questions to ensure a positive experience.
• Maintain accurate inventory counts, ordering products as needed for sales and customers.
• Alpha and numeric keying to maintain proper invoices for vendor check-ins.
• Trained within the accordance of state and federal law of HIPAA, to maintain the privacy of patience records and pharmacy information.
• Trained within the accordance of state and federal law regarding regulated products of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Customer Service Advisor at Walgreens
- Data Entry (civilian) at Department of Defense Navy
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Medical Administration
As a Customer Service Advisor, I stand outside and wave at new people coming in. Once a new customer pulls into the lot, I guide them to the appropriate destination with a smile. I walk up to their car, and the first thing I do is ask them how they are doing. I then continue to show of the different kinds of washes we provide. I let them know which ones are the most popular, and which ones are the more basic washes. The Misters location in Bountiful is a Full Serve Location which means that we also clean the inside of the car for them. I let them know what is included, and they tell me which option they would like, and then I help them pay and I get them to the right location.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR at MISTER CARWASH
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
customer service advisor Jiffy Lube 4106 Oceanside Blvd, Oceanside, CA Customer service advisor, open and close store, cashier, make daily deposits, lube technician, supervise, supervisor Self employed Vista, CA Restore forecloses, plumbing, electrical, paint, carpentry. replace restore cabinets, lay tiles, replace or rekey locks, replace or repair appliances, replace or repair water heaters, repair roofs, repair fences, fix replace sheetrock. Machine Operator Natur Vet Temecula, CA Mix chemicals, Machine operator & repairs, weigh chemicals, use scales. Laborer Larry's Equipment, Inc Cape Coral, FL Welder, wrecker, build water clarifiers, pickup supplies, paint, cut stainless steel, transport materials from one sire to another, use all power tools. Apartment Maintenance City Heights Community Developement San Diego, CA Turnovers, electrical, plumbing, rekey locks, touchup paint, translate spanish to english, carpentry, clean property. Maintenance Supervisor A1 Home Improvement BRIDGEPORT, CT Supervise from 10-30 employees, maintenance apartment and houses. full renovation.plumbing, electrical, lay tiles, all major repairs
- Customer service advisor management at Jiffy Lube
- Electrical Apprentice at C.E.C elevators control
- Lead customer service advisor at
4 years, 11 months at this Job
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers
Assistant Service Manager//Seffner, FL
• Greeted customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their needs.
• Documented all customer inquiries and comments thoroughly and quickly.
• Processed cash and credit payments rapidly and accurately.
• Identified and qualified customer needs developed sales strategies and negotiated and closes profitable projects with a 85% success rate.
• Supervised four employees and helped assist total operations in automotive shop. Sears Auto Center Customer Service Advisor//Tampa, FL
• Researched complex problems and resolved issues in a timely manner.
• Completed documentation and logs each day and generated weekly reports detailing activities.
• Accurately logged all daily shipping and receiving orders.
• Created and maintained an organized database to develop promotional sales.
• Entered data promptly and efficiently with a 99% accuracy rate.
- Customer Service Advisor at Sears Auto Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associate of Arts - Computer Science
- High School Diploma