Customer Service Assistant Manager
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Winn Dixie
8 years, 3 months at this Job
Coordinate with manager and co workers Assist in store operations Customer service Ordering and over seeing supplies collecting payments and entering data into the system Maintenance of store equipment Accurate documentation of store operations
- Assistant mgr. at Grocery / Retail/ production / customer service/ assistant manager/
- Management at
at this Job
Customer Service Assistant Manager | H&M Egypt Branch 2015-2016 Provided utmost satisfaction to all customers.
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Statics - Dynamics - Advanced Algebra - Trigonometry
2 years at this Job
- - Aerospace Engineering
361 Arlington Avenue
Fort Myers, Florida 33905.
Employer: The Lee County Tax Collector
Main Office Location: 2480 Thompson Street Fort Myers, Florida 33901.
Dates Employed: September 1, 1981 to October 1, 2016.
Customer Service Assistant Manager
• Coordinate and participate in the daily work flow, schedule meetings and review productivity within the department
• Prepare and conduct employee evaluations: assist with time records approve or deny leave requests.
• Participate with interviewing process; assists in training new employees
• Reviews daily work to ensure compliance.
• Assists with yearly budget: monitor expenditures.
• Assists in yearly inventory audits. Job Description:
• Skill in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point).
• Ability to assign, and prioritize assignments within the department.
• Ability to analyze and define problems, identify alternative solutions, estimate consequences of proposed actions, and implement recommendations in support of goals.
• Ability to plan, organize, assign, and supervise to work of subordinates.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Open and Close the office following office procedures to the security of the building.
• Process and prepare daily deposits with large volume of cash, checks and debit transactions.
• Answers inquires and requests from the general public and responds to escalated customer service issues.
• Printing and reviewing reports review for accuracy. Education: School: Florida State University Obtained: Certified Public Supervisor (CPS) and Certified Public Manager (CPM)
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at LEE COUNTY TAX COLLECTOR
35 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
- Certified public manager
My job duties are to pull orders , assist customers in loading their orders and taking payment. Occasionally fill in for my customer service manager when needed.
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at One Stop Tents & Events
- Cashier/Customer Service at Walmart
- Cashier and Customer Service at Loves Travel Stop
- Cashier and Customer Service at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
This was my second season working for Photo Barn as I was asked to return as the Customer Service Assistant Manager for a higher hourly rate. I used the Employer side of Indeed.com to screen, interview and hire new seasonal employees for both the Customer Service and Production Teams. I conducted all aspects of Training New Hires for their Customer Service positions from introducing them to all of the Photo Barn Products and using the business website for product information and pricing. Trained all new hires for programs such as Ship Station, Zendesk, Magento, Silo 1 and Silo 2, so that each individual would be able to assist customers regarding their orders or those attempting to place new orders. I was also able to change the shipping information on the Photo Barn account with UPS as needed for our customers. Using T Sheets by Quickbooks, I managed all customer service representatives work hours, breaks and lunches. I also used this system to update a Reporting Spreadsheet to show all employee hours worked and number of emails answered on a daily basis. Using Magento, I approved General and Pro Account requests for the Photo Barn Website as needed. I was responsible for contacting Photo Barn's accountant to provide all new hire paperwork, as well as employee inquiries regarding their pay, hours, separation notices, etc. I was also responsible for screening and deleting all spam email. Customer Service Representatives, including myself were responsible for answering emails on a daily basis to assist all customers with their Order Inquiries including shipping information, refunds, creating gift certificates, re-print product requests, working with the printing, production and shipping departments, locating missing items & providing quality customer service to every customer to meet their needs. The owners added phones and chat this season, as well as being open 7 days a week to ensure availability to our customers during the holidays. We worked over time as requested. Customer Service Representatives worked in the shipping department to help with our promised Christmas deliveries as needed, as well as any overtime that was approved by the owners.
- Customer Service Assistant Manager Seasonal Employee at PhotoBarn (Lindsay Jane Photography)
- Eligibility Clerk at State of Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Customer Service Representative Seasonal Employee at PhotoBarn (Lindsay Jane Photography)
- Safety Instructor & Administrative Assistant at Jacobs Engineering TVA Temporary Contractor (Layoff)
1 month at this Job
My role in Bwi is to make sure that the needs of all my customers are being satisfied. My aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the company. I help manage a team of customer service, truck drivers, and warehouse employees. I generate employees tracking reports each month based upon their performance. The manager and myself are responsible for selecting and interviewing candidates for all available positions and verifying the candidates references. I also coordinate training programs for new hires and for current employees depending on their job titles to ensure our employees are aware of their job duties in order to provide excellent services to our customers. One of my accomplishment since I've been working at Bwi is the customer service feedbacks have been off the charts, such a wonderful feeling knowing I have accomplish an improvement for Bwi future.
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at BWI Companies, Inc.
- Teller Coordinator, Customer Service Representative at Centerstate Bank
- Customer Service, Cashiering at Kohl's Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assistant Manager responsible for training, inventory, cash handling and customer complaints.
- Cashier/Customer Service/Assistant Manager at Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt
- Server at PATTI'S PITA
9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Microsoft office specialist
Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
● Resolved complaints promptly and professionally.
● Communicated clearly and positively with coworkers, management and customers.
● Performed money counts with cashiers of drawers and addressed discrepancies.
● Reported to the management.
● Trained and mentor new employe
● Is the Role Model for outstanding service
● Maintain inventories and supplies Debt Recovery Solution, LLc 6800 Jericho tpke suite 123E, Syosset, Ny 11791. Customer service representative
● Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
● Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
● Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
● Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
● Investigate historical data for each debt or bill ㅡ
- Customer service, Assistant Manager at Dunkin Donuts
6 years, 11 months at this Job
I was responsible for checking up the cashiers at the end of their shifts and making sure there was enough help on the front during busy shifts. If a cashier was short cash it was part of my job to find where the mistake was coming from. I also ran the customer service desk and made sure the employees were given breaks when needed.
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Food Lion
- Team Member at Sports Endeavors Warehouse
- Crew Member at Bojangles
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Pre-Nursing
- High School Diploma