Customer Service Assistant Manager | H&M Egypt Branch 2015-2016 Provided utmost satisfaction to all customers.
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Statics - Dynamics - Advanced Algebra - Trigonometry
2 years at this Job
- - Aerospace Engineering
Auto Meter Products Inc. Sycamore, IL
Customer Service Assistant Manager
Partnered with Manager to successfully navigate several business expansions and additions of new lines of business and customer types.
• Handled customer information requests
• Coordinated with departments across the company to meet customer needs
• Managed customer records
• Recommended changes to office technology and processes to improve communications and timeliness
• Handled import/export customers shipping and customs processes
• Invoice and Pricing Reconciliation
• Processed credit card direct to consumer sales Auto Meter Products Inc. Sycamore, IL Customer Service Representative
• Handled phone, faxed and emailed orders
• Contacted customers to validate order information
• Performed Data Entry and suggested improvements to data entry processes
• Office Support for Sales Staff Auto Meter Products, Inc. Sycamore, IL Accounting Clerk
• Handled company files
• Pulled Invoices for Cash
• Faxed and Mailed Invoices to Customers
• Processed Credit Card Payments
• Back Up for Receptionist Position/Staff Vacations Auto Meter Products Inc. Sycamore, IL Stock Room Staff
• Processed incoming and outgoing parts
• Handled transaction paperwork between Stock Room and Production Floor Auto Meter Products Inc. Sycamore, IL Production Worker
• Built Gauges
• Tested Final Products with attention to Quality
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Auto Meter Products
21 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
January, 2010 - August, 2011 Welcomed visitors by greeting in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Answering incoming telephone calls, ensuring calls are documented and redirected accordingly. Action start and end play procedures ensure answering machines service for out of hours information is directed appropriately- switched to answer machine at close of business each day. Ensure up-to-date maintain of both computerized and manual filing systems. Check emails on a daily basis. Also regularly check fax machine for incoming messages. Send faxes as required. Translate all documents accordingly and translate at all levels for better communication with client. Key Food Company New York Customer service assistant Manager September, 2016 - October, 2017 Helped customers inside the store and via telephone, as well as help with maintaining the store. Guided customers to the items they need, replenishing the grocery shelves when items go out of stock, assisting with the checkout process, helping customers load their groceries into their vehicles, cleaning the store and gathering shopping carts in the parking lot. Also helped out with customer returns and interact with management and other floor workers as necessary to handle complaints and requests.
- Customer service assistant Manager at Key Food Company
- HR Assistant at Jodisa Marketing and Advertising
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Business Administration
Cashier, and very active customer service representative. Also was an active Assistant manager.
- Cashier/Customer Service & Assistant manager at Family Dollar
- Retail Sales Associate at Rainbow Shops
10 months at this Job
I manage over 12 people. I am responsible for opening and closing store, cash office, reward sign ups, frieght, front end, copy and print, price changes, changing of add. I am under the store manager so any issue or customer service situation go through me first before escalated to store manager.
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Office Depot OfficeMax
- Call center agent at Ikea Call
- Amazon Fulfillment Associate at Broening Highway
- Customer Service Call Ceter at DGA
1 year at this Job
- - Medical Assistance
- High School Diploma - General Studies
customer service, scheduling, assist in the management of department, assume management responsibilities in the absence of the manager
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Fred Meyer
- customer service, cashier, self check at Fred Meyer
- Customer service, cashier, money handling at Top Food and Drug
- Travel Consultant at
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Travel and Tourism
- High school diploma
• Assisted the Manager in the men's shoes department. Responsible for the customer service representatives, sales associates and the product and inventory in the department.
• Assisted various business groups with document organization.
• Responded to customer request via telephone and email.
• Entered details such as payments, account information and call logs into the computer system.
• Capitalized on upsell opportunities with new and potential customers.
• Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
• Followed up with more than 25 customers a week to ensure their satisfaction with their purchases and experience.
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Nordstrom Inc
- Elementary School Teacher at Reed Union School District- Belvedere
- Outdoor Education Instructor at Avid 4 Adventure
- Parks and Recreation after School Supervisor at Mill Valley Parks and Recreation
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Art - Education
cash handling, reconciliation, scheduling employee for lunch break coverage, credit and check handling, ticket resolution, customer service and conflict resolution, information disbursement.
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Bristol Renaissance Faire
- Volunteer at Kenosha Madrigal Feaste
23 years, 9 months at this Job
Manage front end which includes opening and closing, manage all employees, prepare bank deposits, responsible for all monies and cash safe, handle all customer service issues, process vendor payments, money orders, and western union transactions, and run a cash register.
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Lowes Foods
- Area Manager at
- Assistant Store Manager at Maurices
- Tax Return Specialist at H & R Block
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Medical Office Assistant
• The department handled 180,000 - 200,000 contacts each month via live chat, phone and email.
• Oversaw the day-to-day work of 65 employees across all Customer Service Teams.
• Assisted in the implementation of procedures for GDPR and KYC (Know Your Customer), handling bank RIS and chargebacks via individual partners, as well as customer retention.
• Mapped out, broke down and executed details of big picture issues and ideas that benefited the department's communication with customers, vendors and business partners.
• Hosted weekly meetings with supervisory staff to troubleshoot and solve new and ongoing issues.
• Filled in when needed for informational and higher-level meetings.
• Tracked 50+ employee metrics for all customer contacts, daily and monthly.
• Assigned goals to teams and individuals and monitored their success. Aided in coaching, mentoring and offering guidance daily.
• Created, kept and maintained Confluence (internal wiki) pages for department informational issues, projects and ongoing note taking.
• Minimum of twice-yearly check-ins with all team members to ensure they are meeting expectations.
• Met with internal and external business partners to ensure their needs were met.
• Assisted hiring new team members to the department.
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at ICF Technology
- Customer Service Supervisor at ICF Technology
- Customer Service Assistant Supervisor at ICF Technology
- Customer Service Team Member at ICF Technology
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Anthropology