- Provide quality customer service - Cash register attendant
- Customer Service Attendant at Kwik Shop 43rd & Plum Hutchinson
- Homemaker at
1 month at this Job
24022 Hesperian Blvd, Hayward, CA 94545 510 732-6714 Heyward, CA 03/18 to 09/18 Employment Classification: Customer Service Attendant: Customer Service Duties: Merchandise Stocking Unloading of Trucks Customer Service Club Cal Neva 38 E 2nd St, Reno, NV 89501 775 323-1046 Reno, NV 09/16 to 03/18 Employment Classification: Waiter's Assistant Waiter's Assistant Duties: Support other restaurant staff Cleaning, clearing and setting tables for guests Stocking supplies Attending to the needs of guests Aladdin's Market & Kitchen 1180 Holcomb Ave, Reno, NV 89502 775 737-4244 Reno, NV 03/09 to 09/16 Employment Classification: Grocery Clerk Clerk Duties: Grocer Customer Checkout Merchandise Stocking Store Cleanup Assisted with store remodeling UNICOR US Government 3901 Kline Boulevard Lompoc, CA 93436 800 827-3168 Lompoc, CA 12/02 to 03/09 Employment Classification: Quality Assurance Technician and Assembler Quality Assurance Technician and Assembler Duties: Assembled electrical boxes used by the U.S. Army in Iraq. Inspected and tested electrical boxes and cables prior to shipping. Packaged a variety of equipment to be sent to the U.S. Army Mechanic A Star Automotive 3411 Mill Street Reno, NV 89502 775-324-7424 Reno, NV 09/98 to 06/02 Employment Classification: Auto Shop Lead Mechanic Automotive Mechanic Duties: Examined vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions. Test drove vehicles, and tested components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices. Repaired, relined, replaced, and adjusted brakes. Reviewed work orders and discussed work with supervisors. Followed checklists to ensure all important parts are examined, including belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, brake and fuel systems, wheel bearings, and other potentially troublesome areas. Planned work procedures, using charts, technical manuals, and experience. Tested and adjusted repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications. Conferred with customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements. Performed routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups. Disassembled units and inspect parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and gauges A1 Staffing 1695 Mill ST Reno, NV 89502 775-243-1896 Reno, NV 08/96 to 08/98 Employment Classification: Warehousing Warehouse, Shipping/Receiving and Order Puller Duties: Obeyed standard safety guidelines for operating forklifts, pallet jacks, etc. Did shipping and receiving for outgoing and incoming products, supplies and mailings. Pulled product orders from storeroom shelves and warehouse floors per computerized order pulling system. Placed products on storeroom shelves to be stocked until further delivery to sales floor or outside location. Kept an inventory of all stocked and warehoused products. Prepared all stocked products to be put on sales floor or for truck delivery to outside customers. Called outside customers to make sure that their deliveries were made in a timely and professional manner
- Customer Service Attendant at Harbor Freight Tools
- Waiter's Assistant at Employment Classification
- Grocery Clerk at Aladdin's Market & Kitchen
- Quality Assurance Technician and Assembler at US Government
6 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- Recruited to improve health code conditions, customer relations and the creation of an environment that facilitates team work among its employees. - The only sales attendant providing outstanding service to over 200 military and civilian customers, generating five to ten thousand dollars in revenue daily. - Ensures that health code conditions are met in all common areas used by patrons. Selected Achievements: - Established procedures to ensure that the Lodge health code requirements remained in compliance at all times. - Improved customer service relations by clearly articulating to each customer constraints placed upon the facility due to its location and proximity to other military facilities on Fort Bragg resulting in 100% customer satisfaction.
- Customer Service Attendant at McKellar's Lodge Rod and Gun Club
- Front End Sales Associate at Food Lion
- Commercial Custodial Attendant at Jani-King Cleaning Services
- Volunteer at
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Provides Quality Customer Service
- Cashier/Customer Service attendant at 7Eleven
- Assistant Mechanic at STAR ON EURO SERVICES
- Treatment Attendant at SEAMAR COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
- Customer Service Agent/ Supervisor at BAGS INCORPORATED
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Respiratory Care - Respiratory Care
My duties included making sure all the shopping carts are in their appropriate place. Helping customer with loading items in their automobiles that was purchase at the store. Also work at Gas Station as the Attendant.
- Customer Service Attendant at Sam's Club
- Landscape Designer at Jerry's Nursery and Landscaping
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Greet customers and explain the valet process in a detailed and friendly manner ensuring customers
understand the process.
• Provide excellent customer service and resolve guest service issues.
• Assist customers in and out of vehicle and directed them safely to building entrance and out of traffic.
• Facilitate money exchanges by cashing out customers and closing tickets.
• Responsible for verifying all tickets correlated and balanced at the end of the shift.
• Reduce traffic by assisting cars to enter and exit the premises.
- Customer Service Attendant at Towne Park, LLC
- Rental Coordinator at Mercedes Benz of San Antonio
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
I Assist customers and provide customer service
- Customer Service Attendant at IP&E
- Security Officer at Denanche security agency
7 months at this Job
• Provided exceptional service to 50+ convenience store customers daily.
• Ensured that the store had adequate cash available for customer transactions as well as cash payable vendor deliveries.
• Managed inventory to provide accuracy and track most profitable sales.
• Performed wide variety of administrative tasks.
- Customer Service Attendant at Mian Bro. Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Tankersley Food Service LLC
- Sales Associate at Harry Robinson Buick GMC
- Cashier at Inventory Monitor
2 years, 5 months at this Job
I greet and help customers understand the difference in the packages we offer and the services that come with each package. I make sure everything in the car tunnel is working accordingly without any problem. I let new customers know about our monthly membership plans and the benefits of signing up. I try answering questions as clear as I can. For customers who are members, I make sure they have a great and fast service. If for any reason the vehicle doesn't come out clean, I go above expectations and start scrubbing the excess if residue on the vehicle and grant a re-wash to guarantee the customer the satisfaction of a clean car.
- customer service attendant at Highland Park Carwash
- Cashier/Host at Urth Caffe
8 months at this Job
- - English and Spanish
● Responsible for collecting all money to and from Bjs.
● In charge of collecting and signing members up for credit cards.
● Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
● Responsible for balancing all funds before money bags are sent to the bank and all paper work is sent to home office.
- Customer Service Attendant/ Cash at BJ's wholesale club
- Assistant Cheerleading Coach at Hillside High School
- CEO at OurLashLab & OurHairLab
- Seasonal Salesperson at Nordstrom
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Communication and Digital Marketing - Communication and Digital Marketing
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
- High school or equivalent