Company name: Brevard Clerk of Courts Start Date February 2013 Job Title: Customer service (clerk 3) End Date current Company name: Sam's Start Date August 2015
- Customer service (clerk at Sam's
- Cashier at Sam's
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Handling money orders, and lottery tickets. (customer service clerk)
• Carefully verifying if customers are old enough to buy alcohol, tobacco products, or lottery tickets.
• Writing out and signing rain checks for items on sale that we no longer have in stock momentarily. (customer service clerk)
• Greet customers, and provide a high level of customer service.
• Referring customers to selections.
• Scanning goods and collected payments for customer's shopping transactions.
• Operated cash registers, handling cash, checks, EBT, WIC and reconciling balances at the end of shift.
• Remembering codes for produce and products that needed to be weighed.
• Transferring incoming calls to the desired department.
• Assist customers to their vehicles.
• Encourage customers back following transactions.
- Cashier/Customer Service Clerk at Publix
- Cashier, Sprouts, Smryna, GA at
- Cashier/Pharmacy Technician at
6 months at this Job
- - Leadership
I worked for Harris Teeter for 12 years fulltime customer service clerk....i left to work for another company and after 6 years went back to work for them as a cashier part-time.
- Customer Service Clerk/Cashier at Harris Teeter
- Bartender(seasonal) at Legends food Service
- Catering, Bartender, Beverage Supervisor at Ovations/Spectra Food Service
- Caterer at Aramark at Wake Forest Campus
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Esthetician
- - Business
Manage the front end of the store as the youngest cashier to be promoted to customer service clerk - Manage cashiers, baggers, and other clerks as well as handle customer complaints and requests to ensure complete customer satisfaction - Handle large sums of money in the forms of counting tills, selling money orders, sending and receiving Western Union transactions, and WIC transactions to ensure correct and legal measures are taken when necessary - Report suspicious customers and incidents in order to monitor and prevent shoplifting - Work to provide a unique upper-class grocery experience for all customers - Handle shift and schedule changes as the lead on the sales floor to ensure the team is working at full capacity - Listen to customer complaints and compliments to properly make changes when necessary or to reward employees when given a compliment.
- Customer Service Clerk at Harris Teeter
- at Harris Teeter
- Cashier at Harris Teeter
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
3920 Office Blvd. Albuquerque Albuquerque, NM 87109 United States 12/2012 - Present Hours per week: 40 Customer Service Clerk Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Process chain store orders according to master order sheets obtained from corporate. Answer Customer Service phone calls, fax invoices, and prepare outgoing mail for office and sales. Send credit information to specific stores, Research information for Audits. Process pick-up credit invoices for sales team, and provide back-up for Accounts Receivable when needed. Supervisor: Alex Sanchez (5053454492) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first
- Customer Service Clerk at National Distributing Company
- Personalized Living Assistant at Brookdale Senior Living
- Overnight Counselor at Maxcare Inc
- Office Automation Assistant at U.S. Department of the Interior
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Native American Studies
2018-Present Government agency that provides safe clean water for the largest city in the state of Kansas and the 48th-largest city in the United States and its surrounding cities.
Customer Service Clerk I
• Handle customer inquiries either in-person, by phone, email and/or fax
• Setup water service accounts
• Prepare bill returns letters for mailing
• Provide assistance with locating leaks on property and courtesy leak adjustment process
• Assist customers with establishing formal and informal payment arrangements
• Process address updates submitted via lock box
• Prepare and deliver mail
- Customer Service Clerk I at The City of Wichita Public Works and Utilities
- Call Center Information Specialist at The City of Wichita Public Works and Utilities
- Dealer Service Center Representative at ALLY FINANCIAL, INC
- Dealer Service Center Representative at ALLY FINANCIAL, INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
I am primarily the closing customer service clerk
• My Primary role is to handle issues customers may have, issue out and redeem lottery tickets, renew car registration stickers, Operate Western Union, and close the department once the time comes
• There are additional roles such as issuing money orders handling bill payments, being the primary person to take phon calls to the store, relaying customer complaints to management, and being responsive to emergency
• Once my department closes, I am responsible for gathering reports, counting inventory to make sure it matches for the day, balancing tills from the registers, and balancing the store safe to make sure all the money is accounted for.
• If the Service Operations Manager and Service Operations Assistant are not available to run the front end department, I will sometimes be put in charge to run that department as well as mine.
- Customer Service Clerk at Tom Thumb Food Stores Inc.
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Customer Service Clerk/Cashier/Instructor Joann's ETC. Provide cashier and customer service and clerk services. Also, have instructional classes to customers as a Wilton Cake Decoration Instructor (2001 to present) Auto CAD/EDP Checker/Customer Service Clerk, Lucent Technologies Responsible for checking the drafter's adjustments to the engineer's request and drafting complete each drawing.
- Customer Service Clerk/Cashier/Instructor Joann's ETC at Lucent Technologies
- Manual Typist, AT & T Communications at RWSL
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood Education
Customer Service Clerk Costco Wholesale Corp - Yakima, WA Responsibilities Assist members via phone and chat with orders Daily communication with vendors Provide updates, minimize delays and resolve issues Assist members with account information/verification Customer education Customer Service Associate Sedgwick Claims Management Services - West Richland, WA Responsibilities Assist clients with opening insurance claims via: Phone Email Fax Research current open claims Adhere to HIPPA Maintaining Strict Confidentiality Customer Service Associate Arvato Digital Services - Yakima, WA Responsibilities Assist customers with banking needs such as Opening/Closing Accounts Researching Accounts/Charges Maintaining Strict Confidentiality Keeping Detailed Logs Transferring Funds Technical Support Customer Education Adherence to Federal Regulations/Disclosures Accomplishments Maintained a High Customer Satisfaction Excellent Quality Scores Very Low Instances of Errors Skills Used De-escalation Techniques Problem Solving Confidentiality Communication Active Listening and Probing One Time Resolution Data Entry Phone Support Email Office Childcare Provider Self - Kennewick, WA Responsibilities Kept the schedule for 5 children including: Activities Homeschooling Budgeting Required extensive records for children's school Skills Used Time Management Problem Solving Conflict Resolution Planning Budgeting Record Keeping Customer Service Representative Amazon.com - Kennewick, WA Responsibilities Responsible for assisting customers via phone and email with problems relating to site, orders, and deliveries. Taking orders over the phone, dealing with credit cards and banks for the customer and company. Keeping detailed records of all transactions. Allowing concessions when warranted. Skills Used Time Management Problem Solving Conflict Resolution Data Entry Phone Support Email Office Homemaker NA - Yakima, WA Responsibilities Ran a household Skills Used Time Management Budgeting Scheduling Record Keeping Customer Service Representative Maytag LLC - Yakima, WA Responsibilities Assisting customers with scheduling service appointments via phone and email. Communicating with technicians and dispatchers for emergency appointments. Keeping detailed records. Handling credit card information. Accomplishments I was asked to be a member of a specialized team that dealt solely with customers who had been "left behind". Skills Used Time Management Problem Solving Conflict Resolution Data Entry AS400 Record Keeping Phone Skills Scheduling NAC Yakima Manor - Yakima, WA Responsibilities Dispensing Medication, keeping detailed log notes and records, assisting clients with daily living, staying abreast of all privacy procedures. Skills Used Time Management Conflict Resolution Detailed Record Keeping Medical Terminology Nurse Delegation
- Customer Service Clerk at Costco Wholesale
3 months at this Job
- - NAC
As a Cashier/Customer service clerk at Lowe’s Hardware my job is to Greet customers with a smile, collect change,return money. Also, do phone orders Incase a customer has some complaints and needs justification on anything.
- Cashier/Customer Service Clerk at Lowe’s hardware
- Cookout cashier at
at this Job
- High school
- High school