Customer service coordinator, train new employees, run register, place product on floor, clean area.
- Customer Service Coordinator at TJ Maxx
- Mom at Stay at home mom
- Janitor at ABM
- Customer Service at The UPS Store
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Duties: Customer Service, monetary operations, and stocking. Achievements: Promoted to customer service coordinator in three months and have the highest percentage for credit card applications.
- Customer Service Coordinator at T.J Maxx
- Store Manager at Shoe Carnival
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management Program
I am a Former Customer Service Coordinator. I answer telephones, assist the staff in other duties and assist in the different departments. I also do data entry.
- Former Customer Service Coordinator at United Education Institute College
- Cashier/Clerk at CVS Pharmacy
- Reservation Sales Agent at Marriott International, Inc.
1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
- Associate of Applied Science 2015 - Medical Office Administration
- Diploma - Medical Office Specialist
The customer service coordinator is responsible for the delivery and pick-up of medical equipment and supervision of individuals who perform these services. Responsibilities include managing the equipment inventory, supplies and fleet vehicles,working closely with district management to ensure customer retention and serving as a subject matter expert in equipment proccessing, inspection, and in-servicing. The customer service coordinator provides training and supports key daily office functions, including record keeping and billing.
- Customer Service Coordinator at Universal Hospital Services, Inc.
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at Vista Auto Sales
- Host at Shari's Restaurant
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Some college
Customer service coordinator and rental transportation coordinator: scheduling, part order/recievals, job creation, customer interaction both verbally and physically, inventory stock, etc
- Customer Service Coordinator at Ryder Transportation
- Administrative Assistant at McCandless Truck Center
- Infant Teaching Assistant at Discovery Kids Learning Center
- Administrative Assistant at Polar Bear Automotive
7 months at this Job
- High school diploma
After being employed for just 1 month, I was promoted from basic cashier to Customer Service Coordinator. I was in charge of training all cashiers. High focus on obtaining in store credit card applications. Counting and auditing all registers. Providing outstanding customer service. Dealing with any customer complains and handling them appropriately.
- Customer Service Coordinator at MARSHALL'S INC.
- Office Manager at AJ's Garage
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Core 40
Follow Up Team 6/27/16 - Present
• Provide outreach to members with resolution of identified issues through call center
• Work with other departments to resolve member issues
• Cross trained as member of Escalation Team to provide back up when needed
• Cross trained on Citrix phone system as an administrator to ensure phone lines are staffed appropriately
• Cross trained on Customer Service Coordinator role
- Customer Service Coordinator at Summa Care
- at Summa Care
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Communications
- Associate - General Studies
Spark® Business Account Manager (2016 – 2018) Transaction Disputes Coordinator (2015 – 2016) Customer Service Coordinator [official title used internally] Contributed extensively to several 10 to 20-person call center teams that regularly lead several departments in providing first-call resolutions to client issues and delivering positive, metric-based outcomes in customer satisfaction, productive time usage, and adoption of web-based tools. - Piloted the latest company initiatives (e.g. Principle-Based Servicing) to “Change Banking for Good” - Honored to receive the Recognizing Outstanding Associate Results (ROAR) Award four times for quarterly assessed call metrics - Completed compliance training across several subjects including PII management, ADA, and BSA/AML - Mediated monetary disputes fairly between clients and merchants with a high success rate
- Customer Service Coordinator at CAPITAL ONE BANK, N. A
- Deli Associate at SWEETBAY SUPERMARKET, INC.
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Teacher Preparation
• Resolved Customer Service Issues in person and on the telephone.
• Trained New Team Members.
• Recognized as a resolution specialist for issues with registers, cashiers and processing sales.
• Promoted to Sr. Cashier within 3 months and Customer Service Coordinator after 6 months.
• Trustworthy and meticulous in handling cash and credit card payments.
• Routinely recognized for maintain clean and organized stations; even during peak periods.
- Customer Service Coordinator/Cashier at Target
- Waitress/Server at Kangnam BBQ
- Assistant Office Coordinator at Ultimate Driving School
1 year at this Job
- Special Programs
Boca Raton, FL
• 2018 - Present Breckenridge was founded in 1983 and markets a broad range of generic products in many therapeutic categories and dosage forms. CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Resolve approximately 85 customer service inquiries and product complaints for the Sales Team on a monthly basis.
• Process new orders and send invoices to customers.
• Conduct investigations and compile documentation for customer order shipping discrepancies.
• Issue credits for valid escalated customer claims.
• Ensure critical information is communicated to Accounts Receivable about customer shipping credits.
• Partner with Operations and Third Party Logistics to ensure inventory quantities accurately match what is reflected on-line.
• Monitor master customer data, licenses, Certificate of Insurance (COIs) in the Breckenridge Pharmaceutical Inc. Systems and Third Party Logistics.
• Update Senior Management on end of day customer sales totals as required.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR at Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc
- INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST at Teva Pharmaceutical/Anda Incorporated
- CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER at Gilson Software Solutions
1 year at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA