Billing/Customer Service Coordinator
● Customer Service
● Daily Reports
● Data Entry
● Daily customer correspondence
- Customer Service Coordinator at QualaWash Holdings, LLC
- Billing Clerk at Miller Transporters
- Server at Johnny Rockets
- Sales Person at Waffle House
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Customer Service Coordinator
Screen and process members and non-members who presented for medical care. Route to designated departments.
● Insurance verification
● Fee collection
● Appointment scheduling
● Expedite patient flow
● EOD reports
- Customer Service Coordinator at KAISER PERMANENTE
- Medical Transcriptionist at ST. JOSEPH'S HOSPITAL
- Medical Transcriptionist/Receptionist at NORTHEAST GEORGIA MEDICAL CENTER
- at JOSEPH E. FRESCHI, M.D
7 years at this Job
- Certificate in Medical Transcription
- Boise, ID
A global-logistics company offering ocean, land and air transport services - formerly known as NYK Line Import Customer Service Coordinator
• Extensive call center and customer experience in problem identification, troubleshooting and problem-solving to resolve import shipping matters and other customer satisfaction issues ◦ Service 60+ customers per day via phone and email correspondence
• Proficient use of internal software programs, Google Sheets and drives and Microsoft Office programs
• Research container data utilizing multiple rail and port databases
- Import Customer Service Coordinator at Ocean Network Express
- Customer Care Representative at CenturyLink
- Production / Administrative Assistant at All Around Sports
- Sales Support/Secretary at All Around Sports
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Customer service coordinator for fitness certifications within United States and Canada
• Organized registration and orders for workshops
• Coordinated all materials and products for 10 fitness instructors in the field
• Returned phone calls & replied to website emails
• Problem solved for online web issues for fitness program
• Answered multi phone lines, processed orders and assisted with processing shipments
- Customer Service Coordinator / Receptionist at FIT FLIX PRODUCTIONS
- Instructional Teachers Support at LAKE ZURICH SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Customer Care Supervisor at OPEX COMMUNICATIONS
- Senior Account Manager at QWEST COMMUNICATIONS
8 months at this Job
Started as Operations Clerk/OS&D at Saia's first organic terminal opening of the North East expansion at the Newark terminal. After a little over a year was promoted into a new position within the terminal as Field Customer Service Coordinator.
- Field Customer Service Coordinator at Saia LTL Freight
- Customer Service, Daily Dispatching of Service Technician's at Airflow Systems, Inc
- Customer Service, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable at Topkote Refinishing
- Office Manager, Assistant to President, Customer Service, Email, A/P, A/R at Capital Packaging
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
Began career with PathGroup as a Customer Service Representative and was promoted to Customer Service Coordinator 3/2017. Assist Customer Service Supervisor and Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service department; acting Supervisor in absence of the Supervisor. Train Customer Service personnel on department procedures and performance guidelines. Perform all duties of Customer Service Representative including: answering all patient and insurance company calls, updating patient accounts, ordering and mailing insurance claims, and posting credit card payments. Assist Supervisor in write-offs, projects and status reports.
- Customer Service Coordinator/CSR at PathGroup Labs, LLC
- General Lines Agent at Insurance Center of Dunnellon
- General Lines Agent at Sheffield Insurance Agency
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate in General Insurance
- High School Diploma
- License - Real Estate
As a customer service coordinator I work with home owners and builders to schedule and manage claims and assist our field representatives with scheduling site visits and inspections. Some me of my daily tasks include:
• Professionally and pleasantly interacting with customers, vendors and employees.
• Review and disseminate customer service work orders determining if requests are valid warranty claims.
• Contacting clients for inspections & service appointments.
• Purchase material as needed.
• Record and track customer service requests using Excel.
- Customer Service Coordinator at ANDREW LAUREN INTERIORS
- Customer Relationship Manager & Business Analyst at CAESAR - Financial Database Services
- Sales Support Specialist at DuChâteau
- Administrative Specialist at KARA DODDS AND ASSOCIATES, INC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - BBA, Science
As an Assistant Customer Service Coordinator (ACSC), it is my sole priority to meet the needs of the business, and ultimately, the Customers. Between myself and the rest of the Customer Service team, we are charged with running the Front End, maintaining the integrity of the Kroger Company, as well as meeting and exceeding the needs of the Community. In addition to running the Money Services (Customer Service) desk, I am tasked with running the Floor (Cashiers/Registers) as well as meeting any metrics set forth by Corporate or our Management team. Additionally, it is within my expected job rotation to fulfill all Western Union, Money Order, CheckFree and Lottery orders. I also account for them at the end of the night, by "balancing the books," to mitigate any possible revenue loss to the Company. Further elaboration is available upon request.
- Assistant Customer Service Coordinator at The Kroger Company
- File Maintenance Clerk at Kroger Stores
- Marketplace Lead at Kroger Stores
- Floor Supervisor/Customer Service Desk at Kroger Stores
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications - Public Relations
- - Liberal Arts
Customer Service Coordinator- Alsco Duties: place linen orders for customers, take messages for District Managers. Conduct buyout contracts and keep track of quit threat accounts. Relay information to and from route drivers such as new orders or if orders were short make sure they were filled by service delivery. In charge of billing and sending out invoices.
- Customer Service Coordinator at Alsco
- Correctional Officer at Idaho Department of Correction
- iPhone tech support at Teleperformance
- Shift Manager at Jack in the Box
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
August 2017- November 2018
Customer Service Coordinator
• Provided exceptional customer service to clients and vendors by being the point of contact through email and phone.
• Data entry of customer purchase orders and sales orders.
• Worked closely with the manufacturing and quality department to see timely production of parts.
• Issued work orders to the manufacturing, assembly and packaging departments based on customer orders.
• Coordinating between the inventory and shipping departments for replenishment of stock and fulfillment of customer orders.
• Familiar with A/R and A/P principles, issuing invoices against shipments and credit memos for returned materials.
• Knowledge of international and domestic shipping practices using a variety of carriers. Familiar with issuing proforma invoices and international customs documentation.
• Assisted in the implementation of an ERP system by data entry, setting up new items and creating manufacturing routers. August 2016- August 2017 Inventory coordinator/ Shipping and receiving clerk
• Accountable for tracking finish goods, consignment and raw material inventory.
• Issuing inventory to manufacturing, assembly and packaging work orders.
• Conducting monthly and quarterly inventory audits.
• Processing and fulfilling incoming orders for timely shipment of product.
• Ensuring accurate receipts of incoming product against purchase orders.
• Familiar with domestic and international shipping using a variety of carriers.
- Customer service Coordinator at Next Orthosurgical
- Audit Supervisor at Quantum Services
- Preschool Prep Teacher at Montessori School Of Oceanside 2
- Assistant Teacher at Montessori School Of Oceanside
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some community college - Design and fine art
- High school or equivalent