West Palm Beach, FL
April 2016- Current position
● Provide transportation to Owners, Captains, and Crews to destinations in town and point out popular destinations
● Provide support for our customers around technical questions they may have on our product lines or questions with subcontractors and route more complex questions to the appropriate project manager, as needed
● Support the Customer Service Director by running department reports, as needed, such as a daily booking reports or others on as needed basis
● Provide direct support to sales reps and project managers, as needed
● Provide support and handle requests or questions from the parts department to deliver products to crews of yachts.
● Monitor yacht bookings for slip destination and evaluate if yacht has traveled from another country which would require the entire crew and guests to be taken to customs for processing back into the country.
- Support the Customer Service Director at Rybovich
- Office Manager at Transportation Security Administration
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration/Computer Networking
Built a sales/service team from the ground up in a true start-up environment. Created a company-wide "knowledge base" to organize employee trainings and track productivity. Outline steps for client escalations and large project protocols.
• Spurred cost savings of $10K in the first quarter by refining the protocol for large projects, reducing errors and saving contractors' time, energy, and resources.
• Revamped the sales process dialogue and verbiage to generate intriguing sales conversations, ultimately cutting initial customer response time by 53% within 90 days.
• Restructured KPIs and team goals based on improved customer experience and 31% increase in lead conversion.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR at Fixer.com
- SALES MANAGER at Chubb Insurance
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER at Grubhub
- recognized as Quality & Production Leader at Grubhub
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - General Studies
• Manage 25+ employees directing, coaching and training them
• Manage 5 Managers did schedules, lead, coach and guide them to be better managers
• Worked closely with the Operations Director to make sure the proper fleet was in the correct zones for our customers
• Handled all higher-level complaints with Hertz
• Accomplished human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling team members, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
• Helped my team stay Top 10 on the score card
• Stayed in the operation during the busy times to help my team out
• Set goals to improve the operation
• Drive sales to bring in more revenue
• Created a plan for the Platinum process
• Direct Huddles
• Met all value-added service goals
• Awarded for having the most improve HOS scores
• Model effective leadership
• Work with the General manager to forecast monthly sales and expenses
• Created action plans to develop each manager
- Customer Service Director at HERTZ RENT A CAR
- Location Manager I at HERTZ RENT A CAR
- Virtual Rental Sales Specialist at HERTZ RENT A CAR
- Fitting Room Consultant at DAVID'S BRIDAL
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.A - Biology
• Build strong relationships with customers for business development opportunities by investigating and resolving complex complaints from the customer.
• Manage hiring, training, scheduling, retention and performance of the customer service team.
• Take part in sales related activities by rendering administrative support to all activities of sales like processing customer’s orders, keeping sales statistics, supplying product information, supplying price quotations, and related activities to maximize revenue.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements impacting customer care function.
• Develop customer incentive and retention programs to ensure customer loyalty.
• Coordinate with manufacturers, distributors and sales associates to improve customer service and business productivity.
• Develop procedures and policies for better handling of customer correspondence and customer complaints.
• Develop strategies to increase the quality and efficiency of support to customers.
• Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness.
• Ensure all customer inquiries are handled in accurate and timely fashion.
• Oversee and maintain call center operations including its staff and statistics.
• Maintain in-depth working knowledge of the company’s brands, systems and processes.
• Schedule meetings with the internal teams to discuss and resolve customer service failures/customer concerns on time.
• Monitor and respond to consumer-initiated Internet blogs and websites
- Customer Service Director at GALLERIA FURNITURE
- Hostess at Pearls Crabtown
- Front Desk/Night Auditor at Skirvin Hilton
- Production Control/Supervisor at Unicor Federal Prison Industries for Reed Technology and Information Systems
3 months at this Job
- Certification - Medical Billing & Coding
- Certification - Office Administration
Assist the Area Director with all aspects of customer service and the front desk. Providing a clean and safe environment. Making sure the front desk runs efficiently. Policies and procedures are being followed. Assisting parents, members, and prospective members. Verifying membership status. Handling personal information, and cash handling. Insures quality of staff by hiring, training, evaluating, coaching, scheduling, shift fulfillment, and disciplining as needed. Assisting Department Heads within by helping organize and disperse information, forms, etc to members and guests. Relaying daily, weekly, and monthly information to GM and Area Director for Club reports. Complete daily/weekly sales and inventory and inventory reports. Also, daily/weekly/monthly front desk reports. Product Quality Management.
- Customer Service Director at National Fitness Center
- Manager at DEI-Anakeesta
- Server at Paula Deens Family Kitchen
- Account Representative at GC Services
1 year at this Job
- - Computer
Remarkably astute, results-driven and enthusiastic professional, offering immeasurable success with over 20 years’ experience in the areas of Process Management, Marketing and Business Management, Public Administration, Organizational Management and Federal Acquisitions. Accountable for developing stretch goals, analyzing market opportunities, develops and implements strategies to maximize margins while increasing market share for $2.6 Billion in Federal, State and Local government spend. I deliver to customers spend analysis reports, agency expiring contracts forecasting, and dollars saved utilizing GSA contract vehicles. Possess stellar reputation in defining clients’ needs and requirements coupled with a noteworthy ability to analyze data to advise on or recommend solutions to improve business processes efficiency toward fulfillment of agency/corporate goals. Proven effectiveness to work with senior management to implement profitability enhancing programs resulting to increase profits and revenue. On-hand Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt; ready to assist GSA with any continuous process improvement initiative. Highly focused and well-respected professional with a track record for developing and maturing accounts while producing winning results. Adept to leading and establishing positive relationships new customer accounts, with people of diverse backgrounds and extremely capable in challenging and fiercely competitive situations. I provide assistance, resolve problems and answer questions from GSA's customers. Additionally host seminars on a variety of useful topics, and a valuable source of information on all of GSA's Southeast Sunbelt Region (R4) programs. Through my position in the Customer Accounts and Research (CAR)/GSA Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), I plan and coordinate seminars, workshops, training events, briefings, and conferences with top-ranking officials of military and civilian agencies and representatives of customer agencies. Perform comprehensive research and analyses to identify what levels of support and products/services are required to ensure FAS program solutions meet customer needs. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of all GSA eTools, FAS programs, applicable laws, regulations, and precedents applicable to programs. Record all customer interactions in Salesforce Customer Relationship Management etool. Deliver informative presentations pertaining to services and practices of FAS on a regional and national level to both internal and external customers. Robust leadership with successful bargaining unit experience.
- Customer Service Director at General Services Administration (GSA)
- Program Manager at United States Air Force
- Management and Program Analyst at United States Air
- Sr. Consultant Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery at Integrated Computer
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Business Administration - Information Systems Management
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice
Responsible for managing both pre-production and account managers. I was hired to implement structure and establish company procedures. I successfully was able to meet the company's monthly 1.5M quota and exceeded 2.5M three months consecutively once all procedures were established. Pre-production team; Managed the pre-production approval process from turnover of tech packs to ensure delivery dates were maintained, both internal and external calendars. We ensured that all specs were met before sending initial strike of working closely with our customer on all aspects such as which blank to use, ink colors, neck print and correct placement. I developed all novelty washes and style changes from initial concept to final approval. Monitored status of orders/shipping to insure Delivery Exception report reflects correct dates and comments. We sourced out labels and all trims negotiating best pricing. Once all was established and approved we looped in our production team. Customer service team; Received all order into our database (Impress) and started the communication flowing with our customers. Each CSR would order all blank goods, trims and scheduled each order with our production team. We ran weekly WIP meetings with upper management to ensure all deadlines were meet accordingly. I would troubleshoot any challenges with my team and if needed contact our customers directly.
- Customer Service Director at Pre-Production
- Color and Print Development Senior Director at BCBGMAXAZRIA Group
- Production Manager at Garment Dye
- Send Out Coordinator at Rampage Clothing
10 months at this Job
- Associate in Business Management - Business Management
Accountable to provide day-to-day coordinated delivery of agreed contractual solutions and services for a given customer; has overall responsibility for all implemented in-sourced and out-sourced services; accountable for accuracy of billing for services delivered; spread innovation for optimization and leverage of new and improved processes. Proactively increase sales revenue while identifying existing customer needs, and production. Create and managed successful marketing strategies and campaigns.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR at Cloud 9 Network Solutions
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at Logix Communications
- at DOMESTIC
- OPERATIONS SPECIALIST at Charles Schwab Corporation
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration Specialization in Marketing
Director of the Admissions department. Handled all communications regarding referrals and admissions between the Sales Liaisons and Inter Department Team. Head of the Ambassador Program (management team being residents' advocate). Handled all resident grievances and concerns.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR at ASPEN LIVING CENTER
- MAINTENANCE/HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT MANAGER at NAMASTE ALZHEIMER'S CENTER
- SOCIAL SERVICES ASSISTANT at NAMASTE ALZHEIMER'S CENTER
- CERTIFIED NURSES ASSISTANT at NAMASTE ALZHEIMER'S CENTER
10 months at this Job
- - Social Work
- Certified Nurses Assistant
resigned to move to Orlando, FL due to husband's relocation)
St. Andrew's Parks & Playground organization includes fitness & aquatics center, tennis center,
youth programs & basketball facility, baseball fields, parks management, scholarship program and eTrak software development.
• Maintained & drove membership volume while keeping rates affordable for the community
• Improved customer experience at both desks to reduce complaints and increase loyalty
• Handled memberships account receivable
• Lead the administration and front office team at both locations incl. fitness pro-shop
• Managed the reservation booking engine for all sports, afterschool and youth camps
• Organized holiday and health fairs, community food and toy drives
• Ensured timely processing of cancellations, waitlist updates and outstanding balances
• Handled costumer issues including payment challenges
• Ordered supplies and managed company purchasing card including expense coding
- Customer Service Director at St. Andrew's Parks & Playground and St. Andrew's Family Fitness Plus
- Front Desk/Reception Team Member at St. Andrew's Parks & Playground and St. Andrew's Family Fitness Plus
- Assistant Front Desk Manager at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- F&B / Rooms Division Coordinator at Costa Linda Beach Resort
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Facility Management