Responsible for managing and directing the activities of the employees assigned within the customer-facing service department.
• Duties included creating and executing department-level service operations strategy and helping to develop the overall Americas Service Operations Strategy, positioning SMA as the service leader in the industry, and leading the organization to best-in-class customer satisfaction and service operations performance.
• Promoted and set safety standards in all customer service operations. Ensure workforce is performing work in accordance with SMA Safety Standards and Procedures on a daily basis.
• Set department-level strategies/priorities and assist with development, planning and implementation of service operations strategy for the Americas, with accountability for financial, customer, operations, employee, and innovation targets and objectives.
• Motivated, managed and coach the Field Service Operations, Regional Competency Center, Service Key Account Management, and Field/Customer Training teams to customer satisfaction and service operations excellence.
• Identified and lead continuous customer satisfaction performance improvement.
• Set and meet Customer Satisfaction targets, define and implement action plans to improve areas of under- performance.
• Defined and actively monitored key performance indicators (KPI's) of the department service operations performance and drive continuous improvement. Define and implement action plans to improve areas of under- performance.
• Lead and manage customer escalations as required to satisfactory resolution. Identified, establish and lead cross- functional teams as required to resolve complex, system-level issues and escalations.
• Interfaced with Global (Germany) headquarters, and other SMA worldwide organizations, external suppliers/partners/customers as required to address customer service issues and optimize service operations. CUSTOMER SERVICE, DIRECTOR ~~~~~~~~.)
• Lead the annual budgeting process for the department and managed the actual monthly budget while consistently coming in under budget 3 years running. CUSTOMER SERVICE, SENIOR MANAGER
• Directed the activities of several customer-facing service departments within the organization
• Duties included monitoring, coordinating, and facilitating activities for the call center (power plant, medium power, off grid/hybrid energy, and railway), field service, and customer care departments, as well as providing customers with best-in-industry services.
• Promoted and set safety standards in all customer service operations.
• Assisted with development, planning and implementation of service excellence strategy for North America, with accountability for financial, customer, operations, and employee excellence.. PROJECT MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
• Duties included monitoring, coordinating, and facilitating activities (domestically and internationally) for one or more of the company's top customers.
• Developed a thorough understanding of the customer's strategy, priorities, organization and methodologies in North America and internationally, as applicable.
• Actively monitored sales performance, regional interaction and other relevant activities of account, reports relevant aspects, and facilitates involvement when appropriate.
• Implemented with the support of service managers improvement processes as needed within the service organization Customer Service Manager
• Manage relationship with customers through warranty and Long-Term Service Agreement (LTSA) period in coordination with Marketing and Project Management.
• Was the voice of the customer and reflected their requirements to the FCE organization.
• Coordinate planned and unplanned maintenance activities with the Service and Materials organizations.
• Manage customer communications and support LTSA sales and marketing efforts.
• Provide detailed monthly reporting regarding power plant performance, software updates, and available hardware upgrades.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE, DIRECTOR at SMA-AMERICA, LLC
- Western Region Field Services Manager at EBARA TECHNOLOGIES
- Proprietor / Operator at Computer Repair
- Western Area, Customer Service Manager at SUBMICRON SYSTEMS, INC
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
- Associates in Electronic Technology - ASET
2011-2018 · · CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR – Fred Beans Cadillac, Doylestown, PA 2011-2018 · Responsible for achieving and maintaining #1 in Customer Service Satisfaction Manage a team of 4 Lot attendants and car wash employees. · Worked closely with General Manager and Service Manager to improve customer’s service experience by utilizing informative materials. · Implemented use of inventory control which improved staff communication, saved time and increased efficiency and productivity. · Managed a budget and made changes according to fluctuations in auto industry
- CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR at Fred Beans, Cadillac
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at Wallcovering Pro's Inc
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at Wallcovering Pro's Inc
8 years at this Job
• Provides excellent Customer Service to residents, resident's representative, and staff members.
• Provides tours of the premises to potential clients, and residents.
• Troubleshoots and anticipates any potential complaints, or grievances of residents/ resident's representative
• Responsible for meeting with residents/ resident's representative to sign admission packet which include and not limited to admission agreement, consent to treatment, arbitration agreement, resident's rights, facility rules and policies.
• Responsible for meeting with residents/ resident's representative to provide facility surveys such as "24 Hours Survey", "Customer Satisfaction Survey", and "Long Term Care Survey".
• Assists with the Admission's Director, and Admission's Coordinator.
• Lead for our facility's "Adopt a Resident" program wherein a select group of staff are assigned to meet and provide excellent customer service, and be an advocate for their assigned resident.
• Oversees the facility's overall yelp and google reviews ratings.
- Customer Service Director at Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Social Services Designee at Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Front Desk Receptionist at Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school
I started at Pontoon Stuff Inc. has an entry level Customer Service Representative. In only 4 months I was promoted to Customer Service Director. Responsibilities included but we're not limited to, maintaining the call center team by finding the best way to compliment each associates strengths. Provide quality reports of the Satisfaction level our Representatives received. Social Media marketing, such as giveaways, promoting the different products. Organizing the website and keeping it up to date. Recently accepted the role of Product Manager and finding new products that would increase quarterly sales and increase traffic to multiple websites. Weekly meetings on quality control and how to fix issues that continually occur.
- Customer Service Director at Pontoon Stuff Inc.
- Warehouse Associate at MSC Industrial Supply Co.
- Retail Sales Associate at GameStop
3 years, 6 months at this Job
Check passengers in for flights. Collect money for fees. Check in pets. Making sure all federal safety guidelines are met. Weigh and check in bags also collecting fees for overweight or extra bags. Worked in baggage service where I took lost or damaged bags and the did research to find and deliver them. Replacing bags that met airline requirements. As a service director I managed the agents and schedules in the gate, ticket counter, and baggage service areas. Making sure all areas were adequately staffed and was the one to solve customer complaints on my shift in these areas.
- Customer service director at United Airlines
- Customer service director at
19 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Education
Directs and oversees all aspects of an organization's customer service policies, and warehouse shipping. Develops service level standards focused on response times and issue resolution. Establishes policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices. Ensures that systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues. Align customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization. Oversee all Wholesale orders for Salons and retailers. Handle all travel arrangement and office orders for CEO. Time keeping-accounts receivables. Oversees all shipping and receiving in warehouse. Printing of all shipping invoices and packaging slips/labels. Daily contact with USPS to organize pickups. File Claims for lost/damaged packages. Order taking. Customer service troubleshooting. Payment of office invoices. Close supervision of 15 warehouse employees.
- Customer Service Director at DS Laboratories
- Customer Service Manager at Health Formula
- Answering Service supervisor at Global Response
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
My full timr position with them began in January of 2014, but I was already part-time with them beginning in August of 2013. I did anything & everything for them including setting up most office and procedural processes, front desk management, human resources, marketing, customer service, and even cataloguing of items to be sold at auction.
- Mktg & Customer Service Director at Bremo Auctions
- Program Director at The Little Gym
5 years at this Job
- Some college - Psychology
• Developed and documented procedures, methodologies, and criteria for Customer Service department
• Effectively used quality control test results to improve customer service performance
• Lead Customer Service Staff to consistently achieve 95% customer satisfaction ratings
• Created training and on-boarding processes for new customer service agents
- Customer Service Director at CAVALIER SERVICES
15 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Communication
San Diego, CA, fully remote work
Productivity Associates is Customer Service outsourcing company with a mostly remote workforce of phone, chat, and email agents. My team of 29-42 reps is responsible for chat, email, and voice contacts from customer as well as purchase fraud detection, uptime monitoring, and social media moderation.
• Responsible for 24/7 monitoring of online tools and customer-facing systems for uptime, and spinning up developers in the case of unexpected issues or downtimes
• Focused team on the importance of treating each contact as if it was the only one, increasing survey scores from low 80s to a peak of 97% overall satisfaction in top two box scores
• Set up performance dashboards to motivate reps and to inform stakeholders
• Developed monthly review spreadsheets that score contacts per CSR on a variety of metrics in order to reward top performers and target low performers for retraining or replacement
• Organized periodic video conference check-ins with stakeholders within the company, outside the company (B2B), and all-hands customer service team meetings
• Set up in-person and virtual teambuilding functions
• More than ten years of experience hiring, managing, and scheduling a 29 to 42 person fully remote CS team, including payroll projections and reconciliations while adhering to a budget
• Developed supervisors toward promotion or career development goals
• Worked with the finance department to implement a 24/7 fraudulent purchase screening system that was data-driven and simple enough for new hires to learn quickly, saving millions
- Customer Service Director at 80024Support.com
- Customer Service Supervisor at Adecco and Wizards of the Coast
- Data Entry Training Coordinator at Health Data
- Bargain Town General Manager at Variety Wholesalers
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
Manage AP&G Call Center and Customer Service Operations. Support both Professional Pest Control Providers and Retail Distributor accounts. Ensure orders are processed accurately and requested ship dates are met. Implemented numerous process improvements and reorganized department structure to better meet customer expectations. Upgraded many department policies and procedures to ensure service level SLA's are not just met but exceeded.
- Customer Service Director at ATLANTIC PASTE & GLUE- CATCHMASTER
- Call Center Manager at CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Customer Service/Call Center Interim Manager Consultant at NEARTERM CORPORATION
- INTEGRATED MERCHANDISING SYSTEMS at Division of Omnicom Group
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Administration