supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) Office of Enterprise Acquisition Systems Service (EAS) Acquisition Support Services Help Desk.
• Supporting once weekly onsite Tier 1 training with current team members, including: enhancing knowledge of VA acquisition lifecycle and EAS systems/processes
• Attending status meetings
• Facilitating collaboration and cooperation between contractor, federal management/technical, and other dependent teams for system monitoring and incident resolution
• Management and input of incident management system operations and Knowledge Management library reference and maintenance. Contractor-Customer Service Engineer supporting the VA's Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Card Printing division.
• Supporting end user service and satisfaction by providing customer-focused remote daily operations support (via email and phone) for routine inquiries and assistance requests to ensure that printers used to grant access to Government, Medical Staff, Students and Contractors are available for use by VA locations
• Providing Tier 1 support andthe initial point of contact for PIV printer problems and providing troubleshooting to VA locations for any hardware related issues and escalating to (and collaborating with) Tier 2 support for more complicated issues
• Documenting, tracking/updating and resolving users' tickets, either via phone, email or VA management requests in the incident management system, ensuring that all required data is captured for individual issues as well as trends, areas of improvement, and other areas requiring management attention
• Organizing the shipment, repair and return shipment of units requiring service. Supplying VA locations with loaner printers to ensure service continuity and maintaining the loaner reports for VA management
• Numerous positive feedbacks from customers on support given. Office Manager. Supporting B3 Group officeYou might want to put dates here because you did this the whole time. You also developed a process for this company wide.
• Responsible for ordering needed supplies, as well as providing computer hardware and peripherals to all onsite and remote employees
• Collaborating with senior staff to ensure employee needs are met to support continuous client service
• Planning IT-related upgrades and managing service with IT vendor to maximize uptime
• Ensuring supplies are always available for business, cafeteria and custodial purposes. FSO Team Member. Supporting B3 Group as Facility Security Officer.
• Built, migrated and maintain the B3FSO SharePoint site including corporate documentation repository
• Worked with VA CORs to supply documentation required to on-board and off-board employees, ensuring that all documents were submitted accurately and in a timely manner.
• Facilitated B3 Group becoming ISO 9001-2015 Certified.
- Contractor-Customer Service Engineer at B3 Group Inc., Leesburg
- IT Internship at Goodwill of Greater Washington, IT Department
- Floor Leader/Sr. Sales Ambassador at Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
- Sales Associate at Goodwill of Greater Washington
2 years at this Job
- Regents Bachelors of Art - Art
- A.A. - General Studies
11/2018-Present Customer Service Engineer, CSE SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA
• LIS, Win7/Win10 Upgrades/conversions, Application configurations setup and technical support.
• Performed moderately complex configurations, troubleshooting and repair to pc’s, desktops and laptops.
• Primary responsibilities: Set up and schedule implementation plans for upgrade activities within laboratories, offices and floor pc’s and desktops. Imaging, break/fix and testing, AD Configurations and Access Control. · Implemented Application upgrades on PC’s, Laptops and handheld devices, provided technical support. · Provided specific support to address application problems to Directors, Supervisory Staff and various Management teams with explicit application access and rights and permissions. (AD, Security & Change Control)
- Customer Service Engineer at WWTS Inc
- Network/Systems Engineer at Contractor
- Sr Network/Systems Engineer at WA and CA
- Network Systems Engineer at Self Employed
4 months at this Job
Performs preventive and remedial maintenance of EMC maintained products at customer locations in different operating environments on a daily basis. Works with limited supervision and adhere to administrative policies and escalation procedures. Maintains flexibility to work overtime and to work alternative work schedules. 2 Years as a Customer Engineer or related experience. Maintain all assigned spare parts, tools and test equipment. Attends training classes as required to develop and maintain a working knowledge of EMC equipment, software, and OEM equipment. Mentors other Customer Service Engineers as needed. Perform part replacements and hardware firmware (microcode/FLARE) upgrades as assigned or directed. Assure complete customer satisfaction by adherence to the following: Prompt onsite arrival time, Technical expertise, Professionalism. Great communication with customer before, during, and at the completion of the activity. Submits accurate and timely expense reports, EAS/CSI updates, and timecards. Adheres to product specific guidelines, procedures, and best practices. Diagnoses system malfunctions to isolate problems to EMC, other OEM vendors or software and develop appropriate action plans.
- Customer Service Engineer at DellEMC
- Junior Project Manager at United Heath Group
- Marine Corps Enterprise Network Change Management Team Lead at United States Marine Corps
- Marine Corps Enterprise Network Watch Team Lead at United States Marine Corps
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
NCR - Second Line Maintenance Field Engineer * Expert level maintenance of Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) to include: electro-mechanical troubleshooting, calibrating, adjusting, testing, and maintaining equipment components, devices, and systems such as cash dispensers, card readers, depositories, printers, disk drives and all facets of the PC control unit as well as software and network communications equipment. * Perform PM's (preventive maintenance) when required to maximize ATM up time and minimize equipment call backs ensuring SLA's. * Establish and maintain exceptional customer relationships. * Demonstrate customer service philosophies regarding "Active Support vs. Reactive Support". * Support quality measurements and overall commitment to customer satisfaction. * Provide timely follow-up to customer concerns and requests. * Install FCOs (field change orders) and other equipment modifications as needed. * Chosen to lead and support Tier I/II/III service for products of medium-high complexity for Wells Fargo Total Premise account. PC/laptops through mainframe computers, peripherals, system printers, enterprise level servers, operating systems and associated software, medium/ high complexity networking/communications equipment, network and system management/protocols. * Installation and maintenance of POS Systems, ATMs and network hardware. (NCR, IBM, WINCOR, DIEBOLD, HP, DELL, Lexmark, CISCO). Primary services include hardware and software maintenance, installation, network management, multi-vendor maintenance and software support. * Responsible for timely and accurate dispatch information (updated at time of call) and all administrative reports as defined by management. * Process all service reports, work time records accurately and on time. * Plan and maintain spare parts levels based upon territory and customer requirements. * Maintain inventory control for service parts. * Own customer incidents until resolution in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements. United States Navy, Jacksonville, Fl Aviation Antisubmarine Operator/Instructor * Qualified Navy instructor. * Maintained Secret security clearance. * Honorable discharge.
- Customer Service Engineer II at NCR
at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Electronics Engineering
Fuji Medical Systems, Northern California, California Self-Supervised home office engineer able to perform installation, maintenance and repairs on CR, DR, Portable, Ultrasound, PACS (Level3), RIS, MOBILITY - Nationwide Service dashboard - Nationwide Preventive Maintenance Weekly report. - Zone level Production and utilization report - Marketing equipment sales (geomap) report.
- Customer Service Engineer at FujiFilm
- Director of Information Systems at Newport Diagnostic Center
- Project Manager at NADEK Consulting Services
- Advanced Electronic Technician - Leading Petty Officer at United States Navy
11 years, 2 months at this Job
• Provide field service for Fujitsu, NCR, IBM retail POS equipment as well as HP and IBM Servers and Personal computers
• Respond to field service requests to meet customer SLA's
• Manage POS parts inventory
• Maintain a company vehicle
- Customer Service Engineer at Fujitsu America Inc
- Systems Engineer at
- Systems Manager at Capital Crossing Bank
- Network Engineer at
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Computer Electronics Technician
- - Technology
AUGUST 14, 2017 TO MAY 17, 2018. Respond to service calls for service on Company OEM at customer's locations. Maintain SLA on appointments made with customer. Provide hardware and software support with regular PMs, loading software and firmware updates. Manage parts carried in vehicle inventory on assigned territory. CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER III (CE III) BURROUGHS INC.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER III at FIELD SERVICE TECHNISCIAN GLORY GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER MSDD CORP at SERVICING XEROX INC
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - COMMUNICATION
- - ART HISTORY
• Management of 70+ accounts within assigned central territory for on-site instruction, installation, inventory, service, preventive maintenance, and repair of complex laser and light based medical equipment including surgical, ophthalmic, and cosmetic business.
• Maintain company car
• Generated over $1,000,000 in revenue per year from service contracts and billable customers in 2013 through 2017
• Communicate weekly with sales and management concerning sales leads and customer issues in territory. Use of ServiceMax, Salesforce, MFG/Pro, Microsoft Office and Excel for sales, inventory and customer database.
• Commitment to continuous quality improvement through time management, oral, and written communications with customers and engineers to meet company and personal goals.
• Over 90% up-time of equipment. This is due to performing preventative maintenance and 95% repair on first visit
• Maintained high customer satisfaction from scheduling around customer, ordering parts before customer visit and performing fix on first visit, arriving before scheduled time.
• Provide technical support to newer field service engineers
• Weekly contact with sales
- Customer Service Engineer at Lumenis
- Georgia Licensed appraiser of property at Southern Appraisers
- Field Service Engineer at Spectra Physics
- Sr. Field Service Engineer at Lumenis
7 years, 2 months at this Job
Repaired and maintained high-volume Xerox reprographic machines particularly the 5800 family.
• Managed customer calls ensuring customer satisfaction while meeting business targets on time and cost of service.
• Documented field improvements and best practices for knowledge sharing.
• Applied Quality Tools and Methodologies (Kaizen, TQM and Lean Six Sigma) to manage daily activities; participated in quality improvement projects.
• Served as a Subject Matter Expert to support team members with the use of Xerox advance service technology tools.
• Conducted technical presentations utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and other multimedia applications. Key Achievements
• Machine reliability -- consistently exceeding machine reliability targets within assigned territory significantly reducing the cost of service delivery and increasing customer satisfaction.
• Led the team in developing the Customer Maintenance Practice strategy which included an internal communications process amongst the team, sharing and documenting best practices both technical and customer satisfaction driven. CAREER HISTORY ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Senior Customer Service Engineer at Xerox Corporation
- Project Engineer for Operations at Petron Corporation
- Quality Control Technician at Concepcion Industries Philippines
15 years at this Job
- - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer NT/2000
- - Air Conditioning and Heating Design
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate in Mechanical Engineering Technology - Machine Shop Practice
Manager: Angel Flores (915) 253-9596 Okay to contact this Manager: Yes Responsible for the Harlingen's territorial networking system in the administration, maintenance, and configuration of complex email scanning features to STMP servers using LDAP. Possess full knowledge of business and technology processes in the configuration of various devices using SMB, TCP/IP, FTP and other protocols. Knowledgeable, having on-hand experiences in a wide array of telecommunication networks/mainframe interfaces. Apply structural interfacing requirements to site- specific applications on immerging technological systems being added or upgraded within the network. Possess exceptional savvy skills in electrical networking and in mechanical troubleshooting many of the interfacing office products that are networked within the system. A strong advocate and practitioner of utilizing technical resources and tools to maintain proficiency of programs, networks and product applications. Proficient in the following: Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of responsible hardware and software related to maintaining modern computer systems. Skill set includes and hardware (Dell and IBM servers) along with associated required support systems and equipment (Cisco routers and switches). Supporting software skills include operating systems (installation and administration of Linux/Unix, all Windows (Win2k - Win7 desktop OS and Windows Server 2k OS up to present version)) and third party applications (backup software, database and network monitoring software). Well versed using word processing, presentation, graphics and spreadsheet software to create, edit, update, revise, sort, calculate, and manipulate correspondence, reports, briefings, memorandums, organization charts, rosters, and databases. Proficient in Power Point and Excel in order to effectively communicate presentations or present data on performance measures. My ability to effectively communicate (plan, coordinate, manage and implement projects) verbally and in writing are proven in my current position of Customer Service Engineer and previous jobs. I positively participate in team discussions on focus areas or work processes that improve and achieve positive business results. My communication skills enable me to effectively work and provide quality services to different levels of management and staff. My position enables me to contribute to decision making processes, and accept and implement outcomes and resolve technical problems with minimal assistance
- Customer Service Engineer at Xerox Corporation
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate's - Cisco routers, Switches, V-Lans, VPN
- Associate's - Computer Technology