maintenance and repairs on equipment for atm machines.I’m a customer service engineer 2.
- Customer Service Engineer 2 at NCR INC
- Armed security at Loomis
- Security Officer at Akal
- Armed Security at Loomis
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Senior Customer Service Engineer for Videojet Technologies Inc. Primary responsibilities include on site customer installation and repair of industrial coding and marking equipment to support customer track and trace capabilities. Secondary responsibilities include inventory management of $10,000.00 parts inventory, Scheduling and organization of on-site visits, and sales of service care solutions.
- Senior Customer Service Engineer at Videojet Technologies Inc
- Fire Controlman at United States Navy
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- B.S. - Project Management
supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) Office of Enterprise Acquisition Systems Service (EAS) Acquisition Support Services Help Desk.
• Supporting once weekly onsite Tier 1 training with current team members, including: enhancing knowledge of VA acquisition lifecycle and EAS systems/processes
• Attending status meetings
• Facilitating collaboration and cooperation between contractor, federal management/technical, and other dependent teams for system monitoring and incident resolution
• Management and input of incident management system operations and Knowledge Management library reference and maintenance. Contractor-Customer Service Engineer supporting the VA's Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Card Printing division.
• Supporting end user service and satisfaction by providing customer-focused remote daily operations support (via email and phone) for routine inquiries and assistance requests to ensure that printers used to grant access to Government, Medical Staff, Students and Contractors are available for use by VA locations
• Providing Tier 1 support andthe initial point of contact for PIV printer problems and providing troubleshooting to VA locations for any hardware related issues and escalating to (and collaborating with) Tier 2 support for more complicated issues
• Documenting, tracking/updating and resolving users' tickets, either via phone, email or VA management requests in the incident management system, ensuring that all required data is captured for individual issues as well as trends, areas of improvement, and other areas requiring management attention
• Organizing the shipment, repair and return shipment of units requiring service. Supplying VA locations with loaner printers to ensure service continuity and maintaining the loaner reports for VA management
• Numerous positive feedbacks from customers on support given. Office Manager. Supporting B3 Group officeYou might want to put dates here because you did this the whole time. You also developed a process for this company wide.
• Responsible for ordering needed supplies, as well as providing computer hardware and peripherals to all onsite and remote employees
• Collaborating with senior staff to ensure employee needs are met to support continuous client service
• Planning IT-related upgrades and managing service with IT vendor to maximize uptime
• Ensuring supplies are always available for business, cafeteria and custodial purposes. FSO Team Member. Supporting B3 Group as Facility Security Officer.
• Built, migrated and maintain the B3FSO SharePoint site including corporate documentation repository
• Worked with VA CORs to supply documentation required to on-board and off-board employees, ensuring that all documents were submitted accurately and in a timely manner.
• Facilitated B3 Group becoming ISO 9001-2015 Certified.
- Contractor-Customer Service Engineer at B3 Group Inc., Leesburg
- IT Internship at Goodwill of Greater Washington, IT Department
- Floor Leader/Sr. Sales Ambassador at Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
- Sales Associate at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Regents Bachelors of Art - Art
- A.A. - General Studies
They provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care.
MRI Customer Service Engineer
• Responsible for all related MRI tasks (Installations, Corrective maintenance, Field change orders).
• All magnet related maintenance tasks (de-ice, ramping up, shimming, Cold head maintenance, Helium Filling).
• Responsible for monitoring helium Boil off and cryogenic performance for all Egypt MRI install base.
• Responsible for achieving the highest level customer satisfaction and delivering the service to the customer with the highest quality.
• Delivering high quality service inside and outside Egypt (External support Africa).
- MRI Customer Service Engineer at Philips Healthcare Egypt
- Post Graduate Customer Service Engineer at Philips Healthcare Egypt
- Customer Service Engineer at Siemens Healthcare Egypt BIC program
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering - Medical Equipment Safety
• Customer Engineer position supporting various toolsets at Intel. Worked alongside Intel engineers in a fast paced and highly technical fab environment to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair failures on semiconductor equipment.
• Worked alongside application engineers to troubleshoot defects.
• Worked with MATLAB code to troubleshoot programs within the inspection process.
• Applied diagnostic techniques to documentation, test, and manufacture equipment
• Displayed time management, safety, quality and customer service skills while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Customer Service Engineer at Applied Materials
- Sales Engineer at
- Promotional Sales Engineer at
- Engineering Entrepreneurship Teaching Assistant at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
-Duluth, GA November 2011 - Present Customer Service Engineer II, NOC/SatCom Supports Customers and Field Personnel with resolving Satellite Communications Systems and network infrastructure problems. This includes Technical Support, RMA and Warranty Return support, acquiring replacement or supplemental equipment to satisfy requirements. Responsible for problem tracking and maintaining trouble tickets in the Customer Service database and dealing with day-to-day Help Desk issues. Resolve all consumer technical questions. Monitor the Intelsat communications link inside (CONUS) and outside the continental US (OCONUS). Proactively monitor critical computing systems and network infrastructure Monitor critical satellite communications systems maintain highest standard of reliability and availability to systems and networks Coordinate problem resolution, including dispatching field technicians Communicate with customers, engineers, and other teams to prevent incidents Generate technical reports on the NOC status, network status, and incidents Troubleshoot and resolution, test for failure points, problem determination and resolution Maximum service availability and performance support service for engineering and tech teams 24 x 7 support Generate equipment repair and equipment quotes for mobile and semi-fixed satellite communications equipment for the company that was the former satellite communications division of Rockwell Collins. Manage equipment service, purchase, returns in SAP - Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA), Warranty Returns Acquire replacement or supplemental mobile and semi-fixed satellite communications equipment Generate and communicate quotes for new equipment and repairs Coordinate equipment shipments (logistics)
- Customer Service Engineer II, NOC/SatCom at DataPath, Inc
- Network Operations Control Technician II at The Fountain Group/Alcatel-Lucent/Sprint
- Senior Network Technician II/IWNS Access Delivery at Sprint/Ericsson
- Technical Instructor II at GTE Government Systems, Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Primarily Leadership Development Course
• Development and programming of automatic methods for Hamilton automatic liquid-handling robotics platforms in tandem with multiple IMCS INtip technologies
• Research and optimization of IMCS INtip chemistry for size-exclusion chromatography, weak anionic-exchange chromatography, and nucleic acid extraction
• Creation, automation, & implementation of quality-control standards & protocols for multiple IMCSTips product lines
- Robotic Programming Research Associate at IMCS
- Customer Incident Management Analyst at Blue Cross Blue Shield through TM Floyd Staffing
- Customer Service Engineer at Unitrends
- Advanced Repair Agent at Geek Squad
5 months at this Job
- M.S. - Molecular Biology
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Preform break fix on various servers and storage devices, as well as, POS terminals for 7-11 stores. Insure customer satisfaction and meet required standards of work performance. Install and service CISCO routers and switches as required. Perform installations survey for pre-installation of equipment.
- Customer Service Engineer at Unisys
- Hardware Integration Engineer at General Dynamics
- Hardware Engineer staff at Lockheed Martin
- PRC Senior Hardware Engineer at
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Business Management
- Associate - Electronic Engineering Technology
Responsible for customer service and problem solving technical problems at customer sites utilizing our broadcast video processing systems and display systems.
- Customer Service Engineer II at Christie Digital Systems
- Freelance Audio Engineer/EIC at Clear Creek AVS
- Broadcast Engineer at CBS Television Stations
- News Photographer/Editor at Weigel Broadcasting Co.
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Radio/Television Broadcasting
Responsible for maintaining user uptime and improving their computing experiences through effective remote monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organizations’ perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service
- Customer Service Engineer at Prototype IT
- Technical Support Analyst at Telvista
- Math Lab Technician at The University of Texas at Austin
- Physics Clinic Manager and Tutor at The University of Texas at Arlington
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Health Informatics and Health Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Physics, Materials Science and Engineering
- - Communications and Signal Processing