As Remote Customer Service Engineer for StorageTek/Sun Accounts in Eastern North Carolina. Duties were to Provide Premium 24/7 Pre and Post-sales, Project management/coordination in support of StorageTek and Sun manufactured Tape Libraries, Tape drives, Disk Storage, VSM, and VTL and various Backup software and Operating systems. I had varied responsibilities that demanded an individual with in-depth technical knowledge and acute problem resolution skills with the ability to communicate (written and verbally) to personnel of various levels of understanding while maintaining a very professional work attitude and ethic. Working knowledge of the following tools and applications and hardware. Brocade and McData Directors and Switches. SLConsole, Library Manager, Motive Insight, Santricity, VTL Console, Stdswin, SCSI Tools, Virtual Operator Panel, Display Operator Panel, HP Storageworks, 9x40 Analysis Tools, CSRC, StarOffice, Clarify, Mozilla Thunderbird, Mozilla Firefox, Clarify, and Oracle (IBIS).
- Customer Service Engineer at Sun Microsystems / StorageTek
- Field Engineer at Decision
- Field Engineer at Decision
- PC Analyst at Bell Atlantic Network Integration
9 years, 11 months at this Job
Unisys Customer Engineer, Atlanta, Ga - Field engineer for EMC working on VMAX, Clariion, VNX, and Celerra devices - Service of SAN storage devices inside of various data centers and labs - Support other shifts as needed during heavy call load periods - Responsible for scheduling CEs in the Atlanta Region Inacom Corporation\Vanstar Corporation Senior Help Desk Specialist/Supervisor - National Technical Support Center, Roswell, GA - Team lead for technical and customer contact on specific major accounts - Deliver extensive 2nd level telephone support of field engineers, and select client agents - Provided triage assistance for customers and company personnel relating to computer hardware, operating systems, software, and networking support - Performed product evaluations on new equipment - Supervise development of and provide delivery for classes in computer hardware - Assist in evaluation of vendor products for potential sale and support - Results included the development of a small support team into a substantial organization that was identified as a major reason for the purchase of the company Datatec Systems Inc. Regional Resource Administrator, Atlanta, GA - Manage payroll for more than 50 field technicians - Provide scheduling support to operations management in corporate offices and in the field Maintain personnel files for expense reporting and control entry of data to company intranet - Design reporting processes for tracking added jobs for field personnel - Manage and improved lines of communication with technicians Mark R. Fingerman ~~~~~~ (678) 234-9629 Entex Information Services Senior Customer Service Engineer - Atlanta, GA - Perform desk side support at client's corporate headquarters for hardware, software, and networking issues - Support repairs, installs, moves, additions, and changes - Assisted in development of time reporting tools - Designed one-sheet instructions for clientele to simplify maintenance routines - Received a company award for performance excellence. Atos (formerly Siemens Information Systems) IT Support Engineer-Team Lead, Atlanta, GA - EMC Symmetrix Support Team working on VMAX, and the DMX series - Perform desk side support at client's corporate headquarters for hardware, software, and networking issues - Support repairs, installs, moves, additions, and changes - Configuration of new laptops and desktops, installation and configuration of printers - Assist in the repair of servers to meet corporate specifications - Provide advice and support to other technicians, multiple customers and programs for IMAC and desk side support needs NYNEX Business Centers National Dispatch Staff Manager - Assist in the coordinated rollout of the national dispatch program - Carry out day-to-day dispatch management responsibilities - Design hiring and training policies and procedures for employees taking service calls Technical Support Engineer - Corporate Headquarters, Atlanta, GA - 1st level telephone support of field engineers, triage assistance for customers - Perform product evaluations on new equipment - Maintain vendor contacts and gather training and reference materials for computer hardware - Resulted in the development of the company's first hardware and software support organization. - Established a library system that expanded support capability and saved company funds
- Customer Service Engineer at
at this Job
- Bachelor of General Studies - General Studies
- Associate of Arts
• Collaborate the PaaS (Platform as a Service Program) team to support the development of cloud migration inputs and solutions, from needs analysis and environment baselining and assessment, through the development of a detailed phased cloud migration plan/roadmap
• Coordinate with developers, testers, key stakeholders, and others to ensure that schedules and expectations are completed in a timely manner specifically for software patching for Windows and Linux, and Azure
• Accountable for overcoming barriers between internal and external teams through culture-driven collaboration
• Track, add, monitor, and create service request tickets in version control system RTC
• Conduct data analyses to assess areas of improvement and provide recommendations for improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
• Experience with SharePoint including configuring SharePoint sites, troubleshooting issues, workflow development, permissions, working with content types and document libraries, and SharePoint designer
• Facilitate working groups and data calls
• Support systems that include Oracle, Vmware, JAVA, Weblogic
• Serve as the customer facing point of contract for all Tier 1, 2, and 3 Help Desk support tickets
- Contractor Veterans Affairs at Customer Service Engineer Technatomy Corporation
- Program Analyst, SharePoint Administrator Technatomy Corporation, Contractor Veterans Affairs at Directorate's Health Information Sharing Metrics Program
- Office Manager at Greater Washington Plastic Surgery Associates
- Overnight Treatment Area Coordinator at Inova Hospital
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters - Health Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Health Administration and Policy - Health Systems Management
Portland, OR, April 2013 - Current
• Provided technical support for ATMs and Smart Safes of most makes including TCP/IP and wireless conversion. Also worked dispatch coordinating with field technicians, to assist with meeting SLA agreements determined by different contracts and obligations.
• Transitioned to Team Lead as a Lead Customer Service Engineer, performing physical service to the same machines, and more, including Cash Recyclers and managing a team of technicians, providing both product support, and scheduling needs.
- Lead Customer Service Engineer at Burroughs
- at Nerd Corporation
- Inbound, and Outbound Escalations Support Agent at Stream Global Services
- at Business Education Compact
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Studied in Project Management - Project Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Software Application Programming
supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) Office of Enterprise Acquisition Systems Service (EAS) Acquisition Support Services Help Desk.
• Supporting once weekly onsite Tier 1 training with current team members, including: enhancing knowledge of VA acquisition lifecycle and EAS systems/processes
• Attending status meetings
• Facilitating collaboration and cooperation between contractor, federal management/technical, and other dependent teams for system monitoring and incident resolution
• Management and input of incident management system operations and Knowledge Management library reference and maintenance. Contractor-Customer Service Engineer supporting the VA's Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Card Printing division.
• Supporting end user service and satisfaction by providing customer-focused remote daily operations support (via email and phone) for routine inquiries and assistance requests to ensure that printers used to grant access to Government, Medical Staff, Students and Contractors are available for use by VA locations
• Providing Tier 1 support andthe initial point of contact for PIV printer problems and providing troubleshooting to VA locations for any hardware related issues and escalating to (and collaborating with) Tier 2 support for more complicated issues
• Documenting, tracking/updating and resolving users' tickets, either via phone, email or VA management requests in the incident management system, ensuring that all required data is captured for individual issues as well as trends, areas of improvement, and other areas requiring management attention
• Organizing the shipment, repair and return shipment of units requiring service. Supplying VA locations with loaner printers to ensure service continuity and maintaining the loaner reports for VA management
• Numerous positive feedbacks from customers on support given. Office Manager. Supporting B3 Group officeYou might want to put dates here because you did this the whole time. You also developed a process for this company wide.
• Responsible for ordering needed supplies, as well as providing computer hardware and peripherals to all onsite and remote employees
• Collaborating with senior staff to ensure employee needs are met to support continuous client service
• Planning IT-related upgrades and managing service with IT vendor to maximize uptime
• Ensuring supplies are always available for business, cafeteria and custodial purposes. FSO Team Member. Supporting B3 Group as Facility Security Officer.
• Built, migrated and maintain the B3FSO SharePoint site including corporate documentation repository
• Worked with VA CORs to supply documentation required to on-board and off-board employees, ensuring that all documents were submitted accurately and in a timely manner.
• Facilitated B3 Group becoming ISO 9001-2015 Certified.
- Contractor-Customer Service Engineer at B3 Group Inc., Leesburg
- IT Internship at Goodwill of Greater Washington, IT Department
- Floor Leader/Sr. Sales Ambassador at Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
- Sales Associate at Goodwill of Greater Washington
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Regents Bachelors of Art - Art
- A.A. - General Studies
Customer Service Engineer (Contractor) Installed, configured, and performed troubleshooting for hardware, software, networking components, multi-function devices and imaging services. Performed Active Directory and SCCM administration. Effectively interfaced with all levels of employees and management while providing technical support. Key Accomplishments:
• Regional Field Technician for Washington State.
• Subject matter expert for all Desktop, Laptop, Printer, and Multi-Function device installation and troubleshooting.
• Maintaining strict security protocol standards for secure client.
Customer Service Engineer (Contractor)
Installed, configured, and performed troubleshooting for hardware, software, networking components, multi-function devices and imaging services. Performed Active Directory and SCCM administration. Effectively interfaced with all levels of employees and management while providing technical support.
- Customer Service Engineer at Worldwide Tech Services
- Field Service Technician at HEWLETT-PACKARD ENTERPRISE
- Senior IT Support Specialist at LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT
- System Administrator at HARTLAND CONSOLIDATED SCHOOLS
4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Information Systems
Telecommunications Services Customer Service Engineer supporting Occam BLC Hardware and Software. As CSE, supported Occam BLC (Broadband Loop Carrier) equipment both remotely and face to face with customers. Daily responsibilities included taking ownerships of tickets in the customer support queue, working with the customer to efficiently and effectively solve any issues they may have, as well as keeping myself familiar with every aspect of our products so as to be able to support them effectively. Worked with colleagues in the support department as well as other departments to keep the flow of information going smoothly so as to provide the best customer support experience possible. Frequently traveled to customer locations to help install, configure, and troubleshoot BLC equipment and EMS. Trained new customers according to standard operating procedures. Developed internal technical documentation and presentations for support tools and procedures. Customer Service, Network VoIP and IPTV solutions, Telecommunications, Call Center,
- Customer Service Engineer at Occam Networks
- Internet Supervisor at Inland Networks
- Welder at Shoemaker Mfg
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General
Duration August 2017 - Present
Roles VoIP Engineer/Customer Service Engineer (Contact Center) Responsibilities:
• Prepare design specification plans as per customer requirement and provide appropriate enterprise solutions for architecture.
• Coordinate with technicians and perform installation and migrations of various technology solutions within network.
• Develop architecture plans for voice services and prepare appropriate budgets and specifications for projects.
• Monitor efficient working of all complex and multifaceted projects.
• Perform research and deployed new technologies.
• Manage, coordinate and evaluate work of support suppliers including telecom operators like Twilio, Airtel, 9Mobile, MTN and Globacom.
• Evaluate work and ensure compliance to all infrastructure standards and polices for various supplier proposed solutions including Amazon and Twilio.
• Analyze customer requirement for advance service products coordinate with business firms and develop appropriate voice solutions for internal customers.
• Collaborate with internal staff and supplier and develop product integration strategies.
• Design RFPs for project requirement, coordinate with vendors and evaluate bids to recommend appropriate product for select network.
• Train and support contact center managers, supervisors and staff on new technologies.
• Perform analysis on trunk utility and optimize IP and PBX Communication server for capacity building.
• Coordinate with vendors, analyze appropriate product offering and develop new products and services for network.
• Deploy and integrate iSymphony, and Easy Redmine.
• Integrate Skype4business with Freepbx.
• Deploy certificates on PBX to tighten security.
• Assist management with all high priority projects and prepare technical presentations.
• Plan network capacity for network and perform troubleshoot on existing network.
• Analyze all security and performance problems on network and develop new technologies to cater it.
• Perform troubleshoot on all voice services for all LAN and WAN hardware modules and configure appropriate communication media modules.
• Provide technical support for VoIP related issues, respond to support calls diagnose problems via phone, research resolutions, apply methods, and run tests to ensure that specific issues have been resolved.
• Provide onsite support for issues that cannot be resolved remotely, discuss problems with the client, perform diagnostics and tests on equipment or computer systems, work to resolve the problem and ensure services are restored to optimum levels.
• Perform preventive maintenance, install patches, and perform upgrades, and run tests and diagnostics to avoid any downtime. Log preventive maintenance visits, generate reports and anticipate future problems and propose preventive solutions.
• Document all problems, outline steps taken to resolutions steps and indicate the current status of the problem.
- VoIP Engineer/Customer Service Engineer (Contact Center) at Global Accelerex
- VoIP Engineer/Project Manager at Technical Center for Agriculture and Rural Cooperation
- VoIP Engineer/Application Developer at Comviva
- VoIP Engineer/Application Developer at Inmobia
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
• Diagnosed Issue's with Printers and Copier's
• Collected and complied meter data and processed data
• Direct face to face customer service and over the phone troubleshooting
• Inventory management of parts and documentation
• Received Samsung Copier Training and certifications
- Customer Service Engineer at Ray Morgan Company
- Warehouse Technician/Operations at Image Source
- Customer Engineer/Service Technician at Image Source
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Criminal Justice & Forensics
- - General Education
Service, Install and update firmware on Printers, Pressure sealers and Thermal printers.
• Provide great customer Service by updating customers with equipment and parts status.
- Customer Service Engineer at Peak-Ryzex
- Field Service Technician at Imagetec
- Delivery Puller/ Sales Associate at Home Depot
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Network Systems Administration