Description: Take customers golf bags to and from their cars, clean golf carts, prepare golf carts for full day. "Clean" golf range/balls. Do anything customer needs. 100% Customer Service Job. Tip based job, dealt with cash all day long.
- Outside player services at Customer service Executive
- Cook at Al's Donuts- Café Burger
- Dishwasher at Metro Pizza
- Retail sales at Discount Vacuums
6 months at this Job
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Extensive experience in servicing external and internal training to customers of all levels via face-to-face, remote conference calls and international travel. An independent self-starter. Decisive, resourceful, dedicated individual. Experience in problem resolution.
• Superior communication skills in dealing with external and internal customers, co-workers, and employees of all levels. Both verbal and written skills are strong. Negotiations and developing long term relationships.
• Well-organized and highly efficient working in a multi-tasking dynamic environment. Proven ability to work under changing fast-paced priorities. Ability to plan, organizes, and supervises the work of others. Demonstrated skill in meeting expectations of new business leads, driving process improvements, and best practices and procedures.
• Knowledgeable and experienced in SAP (a DuPont order entry system) to process domestic and export orders. Possess a strong combination of training and over 32+ years of experience in customer service. Extensive knowledge of export logistics, compliance, and documentation
• Tri-Lingual - Fluent (Read, Speak, Write) English, Spanish, Italian
• Developed, implemented and monitored programs to maximize customer satisfaction and manage on-site customer service representatives.
• Aided senior leadership during executive decision-making processes and generated daily reports to recommend corrective actions and improvements.
• Diminished financial discrepancies and managed monetary transactions, including deposits and credit card transactions.
- Senior Customer Service Executive at DuPont Company
- Licensed Real Estate Agent at PA & DE
34 years at this Job
• Implemented entrepreneurial skills to manage top-rated customer servicing training preparing over 100 customer service professionals to surpass metrics.
• Identified training gaps and partner with support teams to develop modules to improve performance
• Led world-class instruction by implementing and leading sessions focused on successfully servicing live and chat calls.
• Outlined ability to motivate, empower, and develop learners by providing strategic one-to-one and group instruction, identifying areas in need of improvement and creating roadmaps to ensure efficient achievement of goals.
• Guided development of instructional services while multitasking to provide hands-on training, including monitoring and coaching learners through live simulation sessions.
• Analyzed and accomplished successful metrics performance of team by implementing individual and team goals to obtain goal attainment utilizing measurable data within applications.
• Developed and organized tracking reports using Excel and Google Spreadsheets to assess metrics and overall improvement of team.
• Accomplished success as a Quality Assurance Performance Facilitator, SME Certification Specialist, SME Mock Caller, SME Chat Performance Facilitator, and Advanced Customer Service.
• Supervised over 100 agents on KPI daily, weekly and monthly for trends, and enhanced on areas of opportunity.
• Increased efficiency of team with metric performance on Commitment Adherence by over 50%.
• Over 10 years in cruise and travel industry providing an exceptional customer experience for internal and external customers.
• Strategically provided Email and Chat support to over 100 agents simultaneously
• Responded to escalated customer service issues to ensure proper resolution to the mutual satisfaction of both the company and the client.
• Clients contracted for have included: Cruise Line, Mobile Phone Company, and a Home Warranty Company
- Certified Virtual Trainer, Performance Facilitator, Chat Facilitator at A+ Customer Service Executive, Inc
- Lead Customer Service Representative at DeVore & Sons, Inc
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- BACCALAUREATE LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE - POST-BACCALAUREATE LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - SOCIOLOGY
HVAC Office Manager
Roofing Customer Service/ Executive Roofing Administrative Assistant:
● Take customer calls and provide information to the account manager appropriately.
● Create Job Packets and enter into accounting within a timely manner.
● Organize, scan, and file timesheet, assist accounting with payroll when needed.
● Assist in scheduling upcoming calls on a daily basis, and communicate the schedule with the customers.
● Assist other Admins in training and duties when needed.
● Assist Account Manager in schedules and communications with clients and property managers. HVAC Office Manager
● Process new hires and prepare all necessary information as required.
● Assist technicians with requests and problems, and providing solutions in a timely manner.
● Organizing and Creating Operations Jobs as they come in- filling out all accounting documents, AIA Billings, Notice of Award, and creating timesheets for the technicians.
● Scheduling and Running Turnover Meetings for upcoming jobs and supplying the project managers, foremen, and Superintendents.
● Act as a point of contact for the Division Manager and supply him with all needed documents.
● Keeping track of all bid lists, communicating with the estimator and the general contractors when bidding and submitting bids.
● Completing all Time and Material and Quoted Billings.
● Closing out the end of the month and supplying the information to upper management.
● Warranting all equipment, and supplying close out documents to the appropriate customers as needed.
● Running all job cost reports and watching them as needed to ensure jobs are coming in as scheduled and projected.
● Processing Change Orders
● Filling in when needed for other job responsibilities
- Roofing Customer Service/ Executive Roofing Administrative Assistant at
- Jail Communications Clerk at 20th Judicial Court
- Swimsuit Specialist at Swim Mart
- Server at Denny's
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Human Resources and Organizational Leadership
- Associate of Science - Paralegal Studies
Job Description: Handle emails and calls, provide troubleshoot on usage or faulty appliances, plan and manage schedule of customer service technical team, provide service and sales quotation to customers, support sales team in administrative duties, support receptionist and attend to walk in customer on service and sales purchase.
- Customer Service Executive at Miele Pte. Ltd
- Customer Service Officer at Singapore Post Limited
- Customer Service Executive at Sony (M) Sdn Bhd
- Customer Service Executive at Aetis Sdn Bhd
11 months at this Job
- Professional Qualification or Polytechnic Diploma
• Looking after Import/Export operations including shipping, transportation, customs, yard and terminal issues.
• Communication with Sippers, Transporters, Clearing Agents, Shipping Line and Counterpart agent.
• Managing shipping and bank documentation.
• Shipping Market Analysis.
• Customer service and Sales support.
- Customer Service Executive at RAAZIQ INTERNATIONAL (PRIVATE LIMITED.)
- Export Documentation Executive at MISC SHIPPING LINE as agent ISPI Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd
- Asst. Manager Export at N.S Freight System
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Commerce - Commerce
Provide order information and support to customers upon inquiry and answer
questions via phone, email or online chat.
• Promptly respond to inquiries and requests from prospective and current customers.
• Work with new hires to educated them on various customer service tasks, product specifications and company protocols.
• Review customer service issues to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
• Track orders and shipments while assisting with other customer service needs.
• Develop working relationships with internal and external customers while assisting with account management duties.
• Receive and process various documents for accuracy while demonstrating operational knowledge of customers, carriers and procedures.
• Strategize long-term business needs while driving customer feedback for process improvements.
• Enhance customer satisfaction ratings by resolving technical, on-site and account issues efficiently.
• Answer phone calls, emails and any additional form of communication from customers and assist with resolving their issues to high satisfaction.
- Customer Service Executive at Mpf Products
- Assistant Vice President Customer Care at PostcardMania
- staff personnel related to client services at Ignite Media Solutions
- Customer Service Manager at MP Direct
4 years, 10 months at this Job
-To Promote and sell Comcast products and services based on the customer's lifestyle through adhering to our consultative sales process -Enters and confirms sales when appropriate. Demonstrates increased proficiency with customer interactions. -Discovers customer needs through lifestyle probing techniques, then promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on customer's needs and interests -Demonstrates the ability to close on variety of sales calls and customer interactions - Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience. Continues to improve sales ability through ongoing training, role playing, and implementing feedback from coaching - Demonstrates and builds upon basic knowledge of competitors. Determines and implements basic strategies/techniques to effectively counter competitive offers and educate customers on product comparisons. - Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Remains up-to-date on products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and to maximize sales opportunities (e.g. marketing matrix, new product information) - Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner. -Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout the call - Consistently demonstrates ability to meet higher performance expectations (increased KPI/MPS) -Achieves overall performance goals of the organization and challenges oneself to meet increased metrics -Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face -To assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse -Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system - Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary - Attends training as required -Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Customer Service Executive at Comcast
- Sales at Comcast
- Retention Agent at Inktel
- Merchandising Team Lead at Macy's Omni center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Liaising between guests and partners to resolve light complexity issues via phone and email on various topics such as: additional travel advice, modifications, cancellations etc.
● Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
● Achieve individual revenue and customer service targets to support delivery of team/departmental goals
- Customer Service Executive at Booking.com Call Center
- Customer Service Agent at US Bank Call Center
1 year at this Job
- High school diploma
● Serve as company receptionist, maintain pleasant and professional demeanour that reflects the company's value while serving as the initial point of contact. Process standard sales for a busy department. Major Accomplishments
● Guiding customers and providing them with highest quality of customer service.
● Receiving and cash receipting
● Handling Petty cash
● Ensuring bills are paid on time
● Cash Balancing
● Answer phones, greet and help customers with queries and resolve basic concerns. 1 | Page
● Responsible for incoming cheques and custody of company cheques
● Efficiently handle daily journal and petty cash entries and daily banking.
- Customer Service Executive/Cashier at Zamastone quarries
- Receptionist/Cashier, Housekeeper Supervisor Eclipse Lodge at
- Senior Cashier at
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Housekeeping and Accommodation