Great Customer report and servicemanship
- Substitute Teacher, Customer Service Executive at Substitute - Osceola County School District, Customer Service Executive - TeleTech
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Nautical Science - Nautical Science
Customer service executive responsible with resolving any issues related to guests or accomodations related to Booking.com.
- Customer Service executive at Booking.com
- Attendant at Tropical Casino & Hyatt Place
- Cashier at Farmacia El Amal Pharmacy
- Security Screener at McRoberts Protective Agency
11 months at this Job
- - Tourism & Hospitality
Customer Service Executive - Booking.com: Act as a liaison between guests, accommodations and internal departments for the organization of guest reservations. Interact with guests and hotel staff through telephone and email to resolve concerns on both sides such as confirmation, modifications, special requests, cancellations or general information.
- Customer Service Executive at 24-7 Intouch
- Customer Service Representative at Safelite Solutions
- Retail Consultant at Sprint by Experts Choice
- Server at Front Row Friday's
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Sales Representative Training
Al Ghazal Logistics provides expert logistics management resources to meet client's challenges. The goal is to lead the global market place in the production of quality logistic solutions by strategic use of resources, development and implementation of technology. It is a complete ware housing solution including transportation, packaging, documentation, etc.
Responsibilities as Customer Service Executive:
• Running necessary security checks on customers when required including security questions.
• Writing professional letter responses to customers using Microsoft Office.
• Interface with vendors and clients to ensure proper delivery of shipment.
• Scheduling inspection and arranging the documentation for it.
• Process logistics requests from various management sources.
• Dealing with external parties such as delivery providers and couriers.
• Maintained 100% accountability of supplies and equipment.
• Billing for goods sold or services provided to clients.
• Recording receipts from customers.
• Checking and verifying invoices against service requests from the ERP accounts software.
- Customer Service Executive at Al Ghazal Logistics
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Contact suppliers via telephone and email to confirm reservations.
Read and respond to suppliers and clients.
Monitor incoming reservations and action accordingly.
Log each task and correspondence in the database.
Customer Service Executive, Booking.Com
Handles incoming calls from customers.
Respond promptly to customer inquiries and provide a resolution to any unresolved customer needs.
Work directly with guest and sometimes partners to ensure satisfaction on both ends.
Use people skills and empathy to achieve a better customer satisfaction with every interaction.
Sales Associate, Home Depot
Describe features and benefits of merchandise to store customers.
Explain the steps needed to complete projects and the products needed.
Assist customers with special orders and installed sales.
Acquire beginner product knowledge in adjacent departments.
Loss Prevention, Ross
Supervise customer's activities in store for possible theft.
Offer phone and email support on a day to day basis.
Ensure to complete all reports related to incident and investigation for loss prevention.
Conduct enforcement and protective duties to ensure guests and team members' safety and security of property.
• Dealt with customer service complaints, which were escalated after customer had an interaction with a floor employee. Backroom Associate & Runner, Target Developed and implemented storage management strategies to keep inventory in check. Move merchandise safely using the proper equipment. Work independently. Use excellent planning and organizational skills. Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems, such as customer sales, order management and shipping. Manage a team of employee during high seasons to ensure quality of service and to meet TAT
- Customer Service Executive at Reservation Administration
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Ogdensburg, NY/Pinellas Park, FL
Sales/Customer Service/Executive Assistant
I originally started working with the company in 2004 as an administrative assistant responsible for handling all incoming phone calls, data entry, order and invoice processing, filing, purchasing, preparing UPS paperwork and handling customer service issues as needed. In my time with Queenaire I had the opportunity to work and grow in many areas building a strong work ethic and developing my sales skills on the phone and in the field.
• Accounts Receivables.
• Human Resources Assistant
• Accounts Payables.
• 5 years of experience with Business Works.
• Shipping and/or Receiving.
• Client Consultations
• Data Entry
• I worked as a sales representative cold calling to initiate parts and service sales for the last 3 years.
- Sales/Customer Service/Executive Assistant at Queenaire Technologies Inc
15 years at this Job
- License - Cosmetology
- - General Studies
Efficiently executes working roles and responsibilities within Accounting; Accounts Receivable/Payable, Administrative, Banking, Bookkeeping, Contract Administration, Customer Service, Executive Assistant, Human Resources, Payroll positions and Sales. Types 60 WPM Computer knowledge: Lawson, Excel, Great Plains, Intuitive, QuickBooks, SAP, Timberline, Word. Applies immense responsibility, independence, structure, organization, and learns rapidly.
Realtor 05/16 - 06/18
• Lead Generation/follow up
• Gather information/analyze situation
• Identify/resolve issues
• Research market conditions
• Research laws
• Research/analyze comparative home valuation reports
• Prepare/present sales presentation
• Determine breakdown proceeds of sale
• Communication with Loan Officer/Realtors/Escrow Officers/Inspectors/Clients/all parties involved
• Sales meetings/strategies
• Goal Strategies/implementation
- Customer Service, Executive Assistant, Human Resources at Coldwell Banker
- Bookkeeper at Contract Administration
- Accounting Assistant at
- Accounting Specialist at High Volume
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA in Communications - Communications
Customer Service ◦ Repairing cable, telephone and internet issues via telephone
- Customer Service Executive at Comcast
- Correctional Officer at Mississippi Department of Corrections
- Store Manger at Footlocker
- at Service Zone
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
- - Marketing Management
- - Computer Programming
Providing world class customer service to the 3M customer pertaining to the customers queries and resolving the end customer issues via email, chat or phone.
- Customer Service Executive at HCL Technologies
- Night Auditor/Security at Sheraton St Paul Woodbury
- Personal Care Assistant-PCA at AbbeyCare INC
- Call Center Representative at Mystic Lake Casino & Hotel
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Orlando, FL Met all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity. Solved unresolved customer issues. Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals. Maintained up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes. Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Customer Service Executive at Booking.com
- Administrative assistant at Compliance Dept
- Executive Assistant at Porto Sudeste do Brasil
- Coordinator at Yes Idiomas
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor’s Incomplete - Business