Wisma Geylang Serai (Customer Service Officer)
November 2018 – February 2019 (Semi-Goverment)
• Provide information and handles enquiries on MMO services to the general public
• Ensures that MMO office notice boards are kept to date and presentable
• Liaison for WGS’s Security, Cleaning, and Managing Agent
• Assist in WGS’s programming
- Customer Service Officer at Wisma Geylang Serai
- Customer Service Ambassador at Public Service Centre
- at Far East Village Hotel Katong
- Customer Service Officer at SAF Yacht Club
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Events Management
- - Nitec
Currently assigned to the iconic Marina Towers in downtown Chicago. Provide excellent customer service in the area of residential security. As a customer service officer (CSO), I am charged with assisting residents in and their guests. Ensuring deliveries of a 421 unit etiffice, answer phones and transfers calls are a few duties assigned. Also, monitor CCTV, respond SKILLS and operate Simplex fire panel. Customer Service Professional Chicago Security Professional, LaGrange Park, IL Security Professional
- Customer Service Officer / Concierge at Guardian Security Services
- Security Officer at chicago security professionals
- Janitoral at Fresh market - Associated Food Stores
1 year, 10 months at this Job
I am a professional customer service solutions provider with over 8years experience in customer service delivery, passionate and dedicated to helping others with great communication skills. The various skills acquired and implemented have given me the privilege of being awarded the best customer service officer 2014 in my bank, worked in 14 branches of the same bank and also been privileged as a staff of my bank (FCMB)seconded to another bank(First inland bank 2012) acquired by my bank to guide them on our process. I also performed the role of branch call center, weekly branch performance report rendition,training of newly employed colleagues on-the-job and relationship officer in sales as additional responsibilities while being a customer service officer. I look forward to a more tasking opportunity and new innovation to harness those years of valuable skills.
- Customer Service Officer at First city monument bank, nigeria
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
* Working as: Head of Customer Service Officer
• Handling walk-in customer.
• Sell and market existing and new bank products.
• Responsible for reviewing customers files and ensuring completeness.
• Handle general customer's queries and redirecting them as to area.
• To take ownership of specific customer complaints from initial contact to problem resolution.
• To ensure his/her product and process knowledge is updated at all times.
• Process the modification and deletion of customer ATM's according to customer requests and bank needs.
• Review / monitor daily reports.
• Authorize daily time deposits and certificate of deposits.
• Responsible of maintaining and controlling safe boxes keys and register.
• Monitor approved and rejected credit cards and loans.
• Maintain and monitor secured overdraft facilities and related reports.
• Take on certain duties as replacement for branch manager and operations head.
• Follow up & ensure adhering bank's policies, KYC and compliance regulations.
• Drive priority banking growth through sales of a range of wealth management and retail banking products.
• Meet / Exceed designated portfolio targets
• Acquiring new business & visiting potential clients for liabilities / Assets products.
• Enhancing existing customers' relationship and their needs to be reflected into each customer's plan.
• Managing an existing portfolio of affluent customers- ready to transfer to ADIB Gold.
• Managing a portfolio of gold banking client.
• Achieving a monthly deposits/ Assets target in addition to an aggressive Upgrade target
• Focus exclusively on gold banking clients.
- Head of Customer service Officer at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Senior Customer Service Officer at Responding to Compliance Dept
- Senior Customer Service Officer.(Acting As Ahead C.S.O) at
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Commerce, Accounting
Home Improvement Programme (HIP) (Present) Public Relation Officer/Customer Service Officer/Administration - Front desk - attending to residents enquiries and requests, registration of upgrading programme, liaising/coordinating with sub-contractor and main contractor workers. - Preparing of all kind of paper works, work schedules for the for upgrading works. Manage Public Relation issues and general projects enquiries with residents. Handling feedback/complaints of residents, arranging for works to be carried out within flats. - Assisting director in solving complaint issues/ attend and provide administrative assistance in construction working committee meetings. - Liaising with HDB officer in assisting to residents needs/enquiries.
- Public Relation Officer/Customer Service Officer/Administration at Fujian Chengjian Construction Corp. Ltd
- Corporate secretary Support cum Finance Officer at Er & Co. Partnership
- Corporate Secretary at Accounting Firm
- Finance & Admin Executive at PTC Business Systems Pte Ltd
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Arts and Social Sciences( Econs & Southest Asian Studies
- 'A' Levels - STPM
- - English Paper
- Certificate - Malaysian Secondary Education Examination
• Welcome customers to bank, attend to their enquiries and refer them to the appropriate desk for their transactions
• Customer Account inquiry.
• Resolving service related issues
• Cross selling the bank's products to third party, walk in and existing customers
• Account opening
• Review of account opening documents from new customers
• Assisting and educating customers with electronic banking. And lots more
• Exceeded customers expectations through need analysis, product selection and service
• Used AML and KYC procedures to open account for high risk/net customers
• Excelled in every aspect of the role and received an award as the best frontline officer of the year 2012 for the Akpakpava road branch
- CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER at Skye Bank Plc
- at Skye Bank Plc
- Head customer service desk at Skye Bank Plc
- TRANSACTION OFFICER (Asst) at Skye Bank Plc
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• Take note of all requests and convey them to colleagues promptly and accurately.
• Be competent and have good knowledge of Samsung's products, features and services.
• Record information accurately to help provide the correct solution to customers.
• Strive to provide solutions for customers at all times
• Always look out for service opportunities to delight our customers
• Maintain good poise and posture.
• Good in time management and communication skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making.
- Customer Service Officer at Samsung Service Centre
- Mechanical Technician at Institute Technology Petroleum PETRONAS (INSTEP)
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Degree In Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineer
- Certificate of Mechanical Technician - Petroleum Technology
- Diploma - Mechanical
• Ensuring customer satisfaction at the service department
• Managed vehicle booking system
• Received vehicles, tracked servicing/repairs, generated invoices when job is carried out, and communicated bills to customers.
• Frequently updated vehicle and customer database with relevant information.
• Responsible for after service follow-ups and customer view point (CVP) surveys
• Updated customers’ inquiries on OEM parts availability and orders
• Interfaced extensively with customers by keeping them informed on procedures and progress on jobs and worked to resolve disputes.
- Customer Service Officer at Mechanical Lloyd Co. Ltd.
- Program Support Officer at USAID/Coastal Resources Centre
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Single Subject Diploma - Project Management
- Bachelor's - History and Economics
Responsibilities Opening and closure of customers' accounts, handle customers' enquiry, account modification, handling of customers documentation, check request, transcation alerts, fixed deposits, uploading of customers mandate Accomplishments I was able to organise the customer service department. More work was done with more speed. Skills Used Accuracy, speed and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- customer service officer at Eco bank Nigeria plc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - computer science
Greets employees and visitors as they enter facility, interact with customers, demonstrate superior customer service skills by actively listening to customer messages, work independently and provide clear and concise directions, handle customer questions and complaints, using Epic system, look up patient rooms to provide badges to visiting customers. Submitting daily reports of incidents in the facility, monitoring lobby activities and cameras in the facility.
- Customer Service Officer at SOS Security - Northwestern Hospital
- Dispatcher at Intec Communications
- Customer Service Representative at Pilot Catastrophe Services
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Mobile Gas Company
4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Nursing Assistant
- Diploma - General Academic Studies