* Lottery business set-up * LAN Installation * Systems upgrade and migration projects (Windows 7,8, and 10 as Well as Office 2010-365 Plus). Macys Inc., Queens Plaza, New York, October 22, 2018 till date. (Weekends only) * Customer Service Officer * Sales Associates
- Customer Service Officer at Macys Inc., Queens Plaza
- Technical Projects Manager at Mylestone Systems LLC
- Corporate Project Manager at Kakatar Group Nigeria Ltd
- Information Technology Project Manager at Kakatar Group Nigeria Ltd
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Master of Science - Information Systems Security
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Engineering
Duties: Managed customers' accounts, Helped customer to open new accounts Supported E-products Performed customer service activities Supported Ecobank's mobile services Prepared weekly reports for checkbooks, ATM pin numbers, new accounts administration. Recorded minutes of meetings at the branch level. Performed international and domestic funds transfers Marketed and sold banking services to customers. *Customer service duties: Answered external calls from customers for general enquiries * Communication duties: Assisted internal and external customers in French and English
- Customer Service Officer at Ecobank Ghana Haatso Branch
- Service officer (operations) at Ecobank Eprocess international
- Accounts officer at Ecobank Eprocess international
- Sales person at group Kwatson
7 years at this Job
- - business studies
- Professional post graduate diploma in marketing - marketing
Manage Corporate and Commercial accounts portfolios by regions and by revenue. Provided dedicated account service by daily interacting with the clients and with internal partners; local and International. Visited clients to maintain a good relationship and to keep business at the highest level. Kept open communications with internal partners and upper management to meet customer and business compliance at all times.
- Customer Service Officer at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Wholesale Lockbox Supervisor at First National Bank of Chicago
23 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - JP Morgan Chase Bank
• Acted as a customer service ambassador to assist patrons and employees
• Worked closely with three account managers maintaining open lines of communication
• Answered phones and accessed the needs of the caller
• Wrote detailed daily activity reports and filed appropriately
- Customer Service Officer at Walden Security
- Nursing Assistant at Comfort Keepers
- Medical Assistant Extern at Carolina Neurology
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Outline Supporting call center operations. Part of a busy customer service team providing front line support for valued customers.
- Customer Service Officer at Housing Finance Company
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Education - Education
Lead and direct the activities of the Customer Service Representatives to meet schedules,
deadlines and other Bank requirements in a manner that provides superior customer service.
• Assist the Customer Service Manager (CSM) with work flow to create smooth operations including before and after hour assignments.
• Direct, guide, and coach Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). Address performance issues, including providing input on performance evaluations, interim performance discussions, and performance counseling.
• Handle, resolve, or refer customer issues to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Approve CSR transactions requiring authorization; resolve operating problems, and approve exceptions within established authorities and limits.
• Assist the Customer Service Manager with daily operational duties including performing dual control functions, balancing general ledger accounts, cash control, and other tasks as assigned by the CSM.
• Provide comprehensive deposit services to individuals and basic deposit services to fiduciary and businesses. Assist customers with account maintenance, on-line banking, and other basic account issues. Provide basic information regarding other Bank products and services. Assess customer's needs, and make appropriate referrals to internal and external business partners.
• Conduct operational self-audits under the direction of the CSM.
• Perform CSR duties, as needed and open deposit accounts, as required.
• In the absence of the Customer Service Manager, assume responsibilities for Retail Office operations.
• Attend educational programs appropriate to current or future responsibilities.
• Balance vaults, coin machines, taxes, FICA, etc. Audit teller drawers. Assist new tellers with training. Enforce dual control procedures at all times.
• Assist the manager in maintain the supply room.
- Customer service Officer at Mechanics Bank
- Sr. Customer Service Representative at Mechanics Bank
- Customer Service Representative at Mechanics Bank
- Teller at Washington Mutual Bank
8 years at this Job
- AA - Business Administration
Assigned to the iconic Marina Towers in downtown Chicago. Provided excellent customer service in the area of residential security. Ensured prompt delivery of a deliveries in a 421 unit building, answered phones and transferred calls. Monitored CCTV, respond SKILLS and operated Simplex fire panel. Responded to customer requests via telephone and email. Entered details such as payments, account information and call logs into the computer system.
- Customer Service Officer / Concierge at Guardian Security Services
- Security Officer at Chicago Security Professionals
- Janitorial Manager at Associated Food Stores
2 years at this Job
· Greet public ,determine nature and purpose of visit, and sign in using Visitor management System · Answer all phone calls ,data entry , customer service · Secure perimeter for authorize facility · Inform persons of building and grounds rule and regulations · Investigate irregular activity and create an incident report if warranted · Contact police and other emergency personnel when necessary
- Customer Service Officer at Summit Security Services
- Community Coordinator/front desk at CRT
- Document Image Specialist at New England Archives
- Data entry at Saint Francis Hospital
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Homeland Security - Homeland Security
1. Accessed and provide customer and personal service. 2. Prepared documents and make reports to the customer service manger 3. Did check in, check out and inventory check and access to customer's needs. 4. Reviewed bills, payments and checks of customers' payments and report to the manager. 5. Coordinated with other departments to ensure the service to the customer is excellent.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER at SOMERSET VISTA HOTEL AND APARTMENTS
- TEACHING ENGLISH ASSISTANT at VIETNAM USA SOCIETY ENGLISH CENTRE
- ENGLISH TEACHER at VIETNAM USA SOCIETY ENGLISH CENTRE
- LEADER OF TRANSLATOR TEAM at VIETNAM USA SOCIETY ENGLISH CENTRE
5 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - HUMAN RESOURCE LEADERSHIP
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ENLISH - BUSINESS ENLISH
Call center environment. Handling ecommerce brands (Adidas, Uniqlo and Safra), monitoring of order and returns, liaising with courier and warehouse on parcel statuses. Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions. Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER at SINGAPORE POST LIMITED
- CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER at STARHUB LTD
- WAITRESS at THE PUMP ROOM
11 months at this Job
- DIPLOMA - MASS COMMUNICATIONS
- Certificate - Business Administration