Position: Customer Service Professional
- Customer Service Professional at H&R Block
- Sewer at BAE Systems, Inc
- Assistant Manager at Family Dollar Stores
- Purchasing Clerk, Payroll Clerk, Billing at Berkline Corporation
7 years at this Job
- - Accounting
Customer service professional.Welcome clients and match with the best tax professional for there needs. Answer phone calls within the first 3 rings in a professional way. Inform customers about products. Make and confirm appointments. Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Enforce guidelines for customer privacy.
- Customer Service Professional at H&R Block
- Bow Maker at Kika's Bows
- PBX Operator at The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
- Front Desk / Phone Agent at Westin Pasadena Hotel
2 months at this Job
Excellent Customer Service Professional with experience in diverse aspects of Compliance and with the proven ability to lead and motivate associates to deliver high performance results. Skilled with MAC/Windows software.
North Memorial Hospital I Phlebotomy Technician/EKG I 02/2017-Present
• Collection of biometric data
• collection of plasma from donors by performing venipuncture
• Check insurance eligibility, assist doctor with pretesting
• Basic clerical duties-answering phones
• Ensures donor confidentiality
• Collects specimens by venipuncture and micropuncture
- Excellent Customer Service Professional at EKG I
- Sam's Club I Optician I at EKG I
- Customer Service at Time Warner Cable
- LOAN PROCESSOR 3 at WELLS FARGO
1 year, 11 months at this Job
of WA contracted thru Pace Staffing Network Bellevue, WA 98007 September, 2016 to May 26, 2017 Customer Service Professional Assisted Medicare Advantage plan members with enrollment, eligibility, benefit and claim questions and issues. Ensured timely follow-up and resolution of member issues.
- Customer Service Professional at Group Health Cooperative/Kaiser Permanente
- Customer Service Professional at KPS Health Plans
- Regional Office Coordinator - Northwest Region at MVP Physical Therapy, Inc
8 months at this Job
- - Marketing and Business Math
• In my position as a Customer Service Professional for H & R Block, I was the first point of contact with clients when they call or came in for tax service.
• Client communications included in-person, telephone, email, and by mail.
• I used a web based application to manage tax associates and client scheduling for appointments, showed attention to detail, commitment to client privacy and overall professionalism.
- Customer Service Professional at H & R Block - Hugh Howell Rd
- Call Center Tech Support Rep at IGT formerly GTECH Corporation
- Project Manager Assistant at NCO Financial Systems, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
Customer Service Professional
•Act as a service relationship management professional for BCBSNC customers, employer groups and providers to service a wide array of healthcare insurance needs.
•Interface with local, state and federal governmental entities and plan participants regarding BCBSNC products, services and policies.
•Work closely with Sales, Healthcare and Network Management partners to further optimize customer, employer group and provider relations.
•Recognize patterns of inconsistent and/or inaccurate claims filing practices among customers and providers, educate customers and providers on acceptable BCBSNC practices and policies.
•Identify and communicate process, product or systems improvement opportunities to improve the overall stakeholder experiences.
•Identify and obtain information and records from customers, members, providers and/or employer groups to correct/update information, claims and membership records when necessary.
•Utilize probing and problem solving methods to resolve all customer inquiries (via inbound calls, written or in person inquiries) on first contact. Document corrective measures and provide instructions as needed to internal business areas to ensure prompt resolution and response to customer inquiries.
- Customer Service Professional at Blue Cross Blue Shield North Carolina
- Implementation Specialist at JP Morgan Chase
- Corporate Customer Care Account Manager at Michael C. Fina Company
- Client Services Associate at Thomson Healthcare
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - credited courses
- Associates - Nursing as LPN
Dedicated, reliable team player with abilities to increase levels of responsibility be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Highly personable Customer Service Professional with over 10 years of experience in claims and sales processing, and call-center operations within the wireless retail industry. Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues. Garnett Logistics April 2011 - Current Customer Service/ Office Manager * Data entry of orders inbound and outbound * Coordinate and schedule shipments daily with Logistics company's * Address customer requests as they are received * Ensure all paperwork is accurate and solve issues with incorrect paperwork * Load planning and freight consolidation * Resolve shipment conflicts and discrepancies * Keep customers updated on status of orders * Have knowledge of container movement on the yards and local ports * Process Mid - Month and Month End
- Customer Service Professional at Garnett Logistics
- Wealth Management Client Associate at Merrill Lynch / Bank of America
- Customer Service Representative/Senior Wireless Sales Consultant at Verizon Wireless / Alltel Communications
- Wil Cannady DBA at Jani King Inc
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree - Human Resource Management
At Medrisk, the main objective of my role is servicing workers compensation patients to get them treated and back to work. As an Inbound Customer Service Professional I take calls from Workers Compensation patients, Adjusters, Nurse Case Managers, Therapy Centers, Insurance Carriers, and Doctor’s offices. I assist callers with opening new therapy referrals, providing status of already opened referrals, and contacting Adjusters/Nurse Case Managers to obtain authorization for patient’s treatment. I also make outbound calls to schedule patient’s therapy, obtain missing information from Adjusters/Nurse Case Managers, obtain referrals/prescriptions from referring doctors, and schedule/cancel/reschedule appointments with therapy centers. Along with taking inbound and making outbound calls, I also multi-task sending emails to appropriate departments for follow up with patient treatment and referrals. On average, I take approximately 50 calls per day.
- Inbound Customer Service Professional at MedRisk
- Cashier at GIANT/MARTIN'S
- Cashier/Customer Service/Trainor at Walmart
- Care Connector Counselor at Axion/United Healthcare AARP
7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Academics
- Bachelor - Social Work
SUMMARY An enthusiastic and detailed-oriented Customer Service Professional possessing excellent communication skills both oral and written; my strong organizational and interpersonal skills have made me creative, flexible, a team player, and fast learner that is willing to and can meet deadlines and reach corporate goals Georgia Dept. of Revenue 03/01/2017 - Present Lobby Agent/Salvage Title Processor Thoroughly review all documents submitted prior to providing a service type ticket. Prior to issuing a service type ticket, verify all supporting documents and inform customers when additional documentation is needed. Ensure customers are provided the appropriate service type ticket, check all equipment, periodically do a lobby check to ensure customers are being assisted in a timely manner, make copies and provide customers with information for assistance at other agencies. Screen external customers to determine which service type ticket should be issued. At the start and end of day, effectively log in and out of NEMO-Q Win panel. Assist customers with online appointment by logging in their confirmation number to obtain a service type ticket or direct them to the self-service kiosk to obtain a service type ticket. Ensure all NEMO-Q equipment is properly working and complete NEMO-Q statistics and upload totals to an excel spreadsheet. Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across his/her department to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others.
- Customer Service Professional at Georgia Dept. of Revenue
- at Armed Forces Benefits Association
- at UMUC- University
- Support Specialist at The Midtown Group
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - SKILLS Microsoft Office
My experience in customer service includes 10 years of experience in various veterinary practices including small animal, large animal, and home visits. In addition to this I have worked with individuals with disabilities and their families in high stress situations. Additionally I have most recently worked at H & R Block during this past tax season as a Customer Service Professional. I retired from my position at Harbor Regional Center in January 2017 and am looking for a position within a veterinary practice. My first love is veterinary medicine and am now in a position to be able to return to it. I believe my diverse and extensive experience working with customers/clients/students and peers in fast paced environments makes me an excellent candidate for the position of Receptionist. I look forward to being able to meet with you to discuss how my skills and experience can help you to meet your vision and mission statements. Please feel free to contact me at any time at (310) 749-3669. Georgia "Gigi" Thompson
- Customer Service Professional at H & R Block
- Manager Rights Assurance at Harbor Regional Center
- Risk Manager at Ocean View School District
- Director of Fiscal and Administrative Services at Southern California Regional Occupational Center
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Certification - Business Administration