MARCH 2018 - CURRENT
• Review accounts regarding financial assistance, probate, credit balances & insurance inquiries
• Customer Service support with both incoming callers and walk in patients
- Customer Service support at MERCYONE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE III at WELLMARK
- EVENT STAFF LEAD at BASS PRO
- WORK COMPENSATION SPECIALIST at BASS PRO
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Currently serves as the administrative and customer service support for the Yorktown Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC) with active security clearance with the primary purpose of facilitating personal and family readiness and adaptation to life in the military. Assists in keeping individuals and families resilient and strong, preventing individual and family dysfunction, and creating overall command and community well-being by screening and directing callers and walk-in customers to the appropriate Fleet and Family Support Programs (FFSP) staff. Provides customers general information, and referral to military and community resources, utilizing other FFSP staff for more in-depth requests for information. Monitors and inventories available supplies, marketing materials, and products in order to ensure that customers and employees have access to the materials they need.
- Administrative/Customer Service Support at Yorktown Fleet and Family Support Center
- Priority Claims Representative at WPS Health Solutions
- Job Placement Specialist at Business Interface LLC
- Admitting Representative at Sentara Cineplex Hospital
10 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma
Received orders from several locations for uniforms through email and points program. Entered orders using Great Plains while maintaining accuracy pertaining to sew notes. Worked with customers when items were on back order. Checked on order status for customers. Ensured each order was following the natural course and researched any issue that was delaying the process. Assisted the Lead Customer Service Representative along with the Customer Service Support Representative where needed.
Received orders from several locations for uniforms through email and points program.
Entered orders using Great Plains while maintaining accuracy pertaining to sew notes.
Worked with customers when items were on back order.
Checked on order status for customers.
Ensured each order was following the natural course and researched any issue that was delaying the process.
Assisted the Lead Customer Service Representative along with the Customer Service Support Representative where needed.
- Customer Service Support at WAYNE ENTERPRISES
- Customer Service Support (Temporary) at Resource Staffing for Wayne Enterprises
- Order Entry Clerk at LabCorp
- Refund Audit Clerk at Bexar County Tax Office
5 months at this Job
Role: Medical Billing Receptionist & Medical Coordinator
-receives inbound calls a minimum of 30 calls each day
-respond to email and walk-in inquiries of medical records and billing
• Role: Hotel Business and Data Development Analyst -offers and cross sells diverse product or services that a hotel business can offer -analyze customer data, Foster care for customers by solving their issues and concerns with empathy, remaining calm and positive for the customers to help them make informed decisions
• Role: Cash Management/Sales Account Specialist -extensive cash handling receives payments from customer, tender change and issue receipts; view customer billing account, process disputes and reverse payments; achieve new accounts targets and issue policy and binders - Complete customers' transactions accurately, professionally, and with a smile
• Role: Customer Service Support Officer -Process insurance new business applications, policy amendments, reinstatements and cancellation requests for companies and properties in North America -Exceed client requirement metrics such as SLA, productivity and quality
- Customer Service Support Officer at RMC Shared Services
5 years, 11 months at this Job
Responsibilities As customer service support assist door to door reps with processing order via computer for services offered by century link such as: prism,Hsi,DirecTV,and century link phone customers. Inbound call center environment.
- customer service support offline at Century link
- Phlebotomist1 at St. Francis Medical Center
- CID analyst at Jpmorganchase
- Customer Service Representative at Jpmorganchase
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- Diploma - Diploma
Mccarran International Airport 11/2012 to /
• Provided Clients With Detailed Information On Products And Services.
• Inbound Customer Service Support
• Outbound Customer Service Support
• Customer Service Ethics
• Maintaining Quality Of Service Through Quality Assurance
• Able To Perform Multi-tasking
• Customer Negotiation And Persuasion
- Inbound Customer Service Support at Passenger Assisstant
- Sky cap lead at Gateway Frontline Services
- Promoter at Wynn Hotel and Casino
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Articulate, detail-oriented Customer Service Support Professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrates communication, technical, interpersonal skills and work ethics. Works well with teams to maximize results. Proven ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently handle multiple projects simultaneously Newark Liberty International Airport 6/16/17- current Cook/Prep As a cook /prep I will prepare and cook for the restaurants, all dishes will be made in a timely manner while maintaining the safety and sanitation of all cooking equipment.
- Customer Service Support Professional at Newark Liberty International Airport
- Porter BOH at Newark Liberty International Airport
- Sales Associate at Hudson News
- Baggage Handler at John F. Kennedy Airport
2 years at this Job
- General Educational Development
To obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service and experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals would be ordeal for me to initiate the impossible. Ring Inc. Malvern, Pa
Technical Customer Service Support Agent Feb. 2019 - Current
• Providing excellent customer service, while maintaining focus on the neighbor's issues in a fast-paced environment
• Analyze, isolate, research, and effortlessly explain step by step technical troubleshooting solutions related to software or hardware
• Effectively communicate with neighbors while documenting conversations, exchanges, or sessions into multiple systems
• Demonstrate interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Successfully translate complex technical information / instructions into a simple language that would ensure seamless troubleshooting
• Demonstrate conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Resolve unique hardwiring inquiries within various Ring products
• Successfully consult with neighbors to uncover additional product needs
- Technical Customer Service Support Agent at Ring Inc
- Production Team Leader at Mammoth Restoration
- Barber/Stylist/ Private Security at Team Tours
- at Security Systems
4 months at this Job
* Resolving written/electronic customer disputes * Sending correspondence to appropriate party * Investigating disputed accounts to ensure quality * Requesting information from Seller/Servicer when needed * Assisting with special projects/training when needed Customer Service Support II/Correspondence * Processing inbound/outbound correspondence * Forwarding information to internal teams to ensure customer needs are met * Processing 25-30 pieces per hour accurately Customer Service Support I/Inbound * Provide excellent customer service to assist inbound callers * Maintaining customer security through verification process * Processing payments * Sending correspondence to appropriate party * Transferring customers to outside agency for further assistance * Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service Support III/Disputes at Resurgent Capital Services
- Gospel Artist at Zhana Records
- Customer Service Rep II at Zhana Records
- Customer Service Representative at Aetna, Inc
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - General Studies
- - Theology
• Performed outbound/inbound calls. Documenting each call. Process orders.
• Process all credit card payments. Collect on outdated and delinquent accounts.
• Scheduled and rescheduled service calls with customer and technician. . R esearch claims for credit applying company policies to transactions.
• Interacted by email with all level of management in a timely manner.
• Identifies priority issue and take corrective action. Provide customer with product and service information.
• Assist with all employees with resetting passwords, educating them on how to navigate through Workday Program.
• Assist new candidate with new hiring process. Order entry experience.
• Handled escalated calls with sound judgment within assigned scope. Performed all related clerical duties as required.
- Customer Service Support Specialist at Service Master
- Sales /Customer Service at Creative Channel Services
- Claims Processor at Direct General Insurance
5 years at this Job