Responsibilities As customer service support assist door to door reps with processing order via computer for services offered by century link such as: prism,Hsi,DirecTV,and century link phone customers. Inbound call center environment.
- customer service support offline at Century link
- Phlebotomist1 at St. Francis Medical Center
- CID analyst at Jpmorganchase
- Customer Service Representative at Jpmorganchase
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- Diploma - Diploma
• Provide outstanding customer service handling and directing incoming telephone calls, assisting clients with inquiries and requests, and processing account transactions.
• Order entry of items
• Customer service support
- Customer service support at QVC
- Stylist Assistant at Humble Hair
- Stylist Assistant at J. Coles and Company
- Customer Care Representative at
7 months at this Job
- - Business Management
HEAD OFFICE LAGOS, BENIN SAPELE RD, ABAKALIKI, USELU NEW LAGOS RD, BENIN EKENWA, AUCHI & EKPOMA BRANCHES General Administration: * Daily reconciliation of OPEX and Expense Ledgers CAPEX. * General Branch administration & Protocol. * Inventory & stock taking, Interface with contractors * Budget & Expense Control * Reports generation for expense control (ECR). * Fleet and facilities management * Procurement and logistics * Data capturing and collation * Branch coordination and supervision of support staff * Petty Cash Customer service support: * Customer service/enquiries * Profiling & update.
- Customer service support at GTBANK PLC
- Account Officer at KITs TECHNOLOGIES
- at UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
12 years at this Job
Tamarac, FL June 2017 to Current Documentation / Auto Export Shipping / Inland Transport Prepare/provide/monitor bookings and verify export documents for compliance in the Roll-on / Roll Off department; Tracking/routing pending shipments; Verified that shipments are processed through U.S. Customs clearance; Responsible in managing daily and weekly liquidation reports; Customer service support and assistance with high volume incoming calls; Responsible for communicating information and instructions to/from vendors; Liaise with clients and perform logistical tasks; Additional responsibilities as requested
- Customer service support at American Forwarding & Logistics
- Customer Service Rep / Export Cargo Coordinator at SEACOR Island Lines
- Customer Service Rep / Export Cargo Coordinator at Chiquita Brands of North America
- Administrative Assistant / Executive Receptionist at Burnett Process Inc. / Cannon Industries
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associates in Supply and Chain Management - Supply and Chain Management
- DPM - Podiatry
- High school Diploma
boom lifts, reach and warehouse forklifts.
• Working knowledge of tools, demonstrated maintenance skills and knowledgeable in customer service support, the rental cycle process and safety.
• Knowledgeable in the use of Rentalman software and the implementation of the "5s" process.
• Demonstrated proficiency in understanding electronic and hydraulic schematics and use of diagnostic equipment.
• Demonstrated teamwork, customer service, verbal and written communication and time management skills.
• Performed inspections, preventative maintenance and minor repairs under the supervision of more experienced United Rentals technicians.
• During On the Job Training worked on multiple vehicles to include aerial lifts, backhoe loaders and other industrial equipment along with opportunities to work on pumps, power/HVAC equipment and small tools on a case by case basis.
• Exposed to multiple facets of service technician operations to include; rent checks, preventative maintenance hard and yard work.
• Maintained and submitted work orders and parts and labor documentation using Rentalman in a complete and timely manner.
- customer service support at United Rentals & Workforce Opportunity Services
- at Foothills Lincoln Mazda
- at Big Dog Kustoms
- at Quantum Mechanics
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General studies
My responsibilities and accomplishments at this job were to call customers & book appointments regarding their interest in a vehicle. 09/2015 - 03/2017 Cust omer Service R epresent at ive Best Buy My responsibilities included (but were not limited to) Check out customers at register Return or exchange items Picking up phones General customer service support-(assisting customers in finding items price checks, etc.)
- General customer service support at Bdc
- Sales Associat at Ann Inc
- at Ann Inc
8 months at this Job
- - Nursing
• Network Consulting
• Responsible for system installation at customer site
• Customer Service Support
• Repair PCBA to component level
• System Test Configuration www.etacomm.com
- Customer Service Support at ETA-Comm Technologies Inc
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronic Technologies
Managing all inbound trucks.
• Responsible for managing a crew of seven.
• Stock Transfers, ARN Processing,
• Logistics specialist and customer service support.
• Processing of all inventory into UniCode Warehouse Management System.
• Data Entry, Payroll, Fax/Scan documents to proper recipients, Monthly Invoicing.
• Responsible for 700+ schools throughout all five boroughs of the NYC Board of Education.
- Receiving Manager/ Customer Service Support at Ceva Logistics
- Administrative Assistant at The Pressler Group, PC
- Front Desk Manager at Work Out World
- Receptionist at iGLOBE TRAVEL
5 years, 9 months at this Job
As a Customer Service Support Representative, the responsibilities are to provide support in the Customer Service Department performing various administrative duties and clerical tasks as assigned. This position works with external and internal (Production, Compliance, IT, Payment Processing, Check Control, Trust Accounting and Contract Management) clients. Relies on pre-established guidelines and work instructions.
•Performs daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting transactions and other similar duties mainly using a computer
•Collects, reviews and inputs data into computer systems following client and Performant Recovery's policies, procedures and job duty work instructions
•Answer phone calls
•Responds to collector inquiries
•Reconciles account balances
•Researches exceptions in data or established workflow procedures (troubleshoot)
•Review and process (give guidance) on borrower media
•Assist in processing inventory reconciliations Identify and prepare balance adjustments for posting
•Review and process daily exceptions reports
•Process promissory note and itemization requests Including disputes
•Communicate with external clients Verbal communication by phone Written communication via established protocol
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Ability to multi-task and be highly flexible to meet changing priorities
• Attention to detail without compromising speed or accuracy completing assignments
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
• Ability to operate basic office equipment - fax, scanner, copier, printer, phone, postage meter, etc.
- Customer Service Support Representative at Performant Recovery, Inc
- Barista at Starbucks coffee
- Service Desk Associate at Kmart
- Stock & Material Handler at American Honda Motors Co. Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Provided outstanding customer service to all patrons
● Maintained all accounts with zero cash discrepancies
● Team player, volunteered countless hours to provide support after scheduled shifts
● Received and managed all delivery orders
- Customer Service Support at Bakery Dept
- Customer Service Support at Walmart
- Customer Service Support at Circle K Convenient Store
- Store Clerk at Target
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma