Customer Service Team Lead
- Customer Service Team Lead at Wells Fargo
- Environmental Service Tech I at Stericycle
- Warehouse Associate at Dollar General Warehouse
- Tire and Lube Associate at Wal-Mart
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Customer Service Team Lead
- Customer Service Team Lead at McPherson Oil
- I at
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Customer Service Team Lead o Managing a call center team of 20 agents for Proctor & Gamble's Oral Health Claims division, handling escalated calls and assisting with calls when short staffed, delegate special projects, provide quality coaching, and keep attendance records, service levels, and adherence reports. Maintain rapport with client, meeting expectations, service agreements, and providing efficient and productive ideas to meet and improve overall key performances indicators.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD at Priority Fulfillment Services (PFSweb)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at TREASURY SERVICES SUPPORT
- Service Associate at TREASURY SERVICES SUPPORT
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
- High School Diploma - o Maintained
I am currently Customer Service Team Lead at Monarch Behaviiral Health. I supervise 8 reps on a team. We field around 7000 calls per week for a mental Heath provider. I approve time sheets, supervise appointments that are scheduled for the 18 sites in North Carilina. I run reports to set teams goals. I attend meetings with exec staff members.
- Customer Service Team Lead at Monarch
- Secretary/Receptionist at Stanly County Schools
5 years, 5 months at this Job
Currently working as a Customer Service Team Lead. As a team lead I work with the agents directly, I take supervisor calls, I also input all orders, and update spreadsheets daily. Working with agents: I train new agents. I help current agents as needed so if they have any questions I am there. I also am there to keep them on track and make sure no problems occur. Supervisor calls: basically if the agent is unable to resolve the situation with the customer I take over. Orders: When the agents put an order in I then go grab it and put it in a new system for our orders team to get it and get a label ready. I also know how to print labels, but do not do that very often. Update spreadsheets: We have a few spreadsheets that I work with daily to keep a lot of people updated. We have a back order list and a parts list that I work with mostly. Here is a list of what I know how to use: -Gmail and Outlook -Commerce hub/sps commerce to review over orders -Hayneedle for reviewing orders -Quickbooks -Excel -Salesforce -NetSuite(beginner)
- Customer Service Team Lead at Blackstone Products
- Sales Agent/Customer Service at Convergys
- Cashier/ Marketing Associate at Sam's Club
- Custodian at American Maintenance
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Promoted to Customer Service Team Lead in June of 2017
• Point of contact for all questions and inquiries when the VP of Customer Service was out of office
• Responsible for monitoring a daily open order report
• Imported new purchase orders and made changes in mass to open sales orders using Microsoft Excel CSV files
• Worked alongside accounts receivable to provide credit memos to customers and sales representatives
• Responsible for answering and working through any internal questions or concerns the customer service staff may have
• Trained new team members on best operating practices, software and company policies
• Reported back to VP of Customer Service on status of orders, status of order entry processes and general day to day operation of the customer service department.
• Disseminated information regarding ongoing programs, catalogs, and pricing information out to team members.
• Conducted daily conference call with Supply Chain department to ensure that all customer product needs were being met
• Worked alongside warehouse management team to ensure that customer orders and backorders were being shipped in a timely fashion
• Relayed program specific information and order instructions to warehouse staff to meet customer standards and guidelines
- Customer Service Team Lead at Rico Industries
- Customer Service Representative at Rico Industries
- Sales Support at Bem Wireless, LLC
- Inside Sales Representative and Marketing Assistant at Elexa Consumer Products, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications
33054 | C: (305)713-6720 | [email protected] Team management Adaptive team player Skilled multi-tasker Energetic work attitude Training and development Seasoned in conflict resolution Strong organizational skills Effective communicator Motivator Customer Service Team Lead Inktel Contact Solutions － Miami Lakes, FL Monitor team performance and provide report on metrics Motivate, coach and train team members to perform at company metrics Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments Oversee day-to-day operations Test Proctor Randstand Staffing － Miami, FL Prepared testing site and material before test session began Review and instruct testing candidates on what to expect and how to properly record answers while taking test provided applicants review of test results and set expectations for follow up process Customer Service Rep/ Credit Card Verifications CNC Timeshares － Ft.Lauderdale, FL Provided assistance to existing clients regarding their timeshare accounts Verified and confirmed all sensitive client data while recording info in companies database Handled responsibility in accepting all credit and check based transactions Customer Service Representative IRT － Miramar, FL Assisted customers with billing issues, technical support and accessing their account online Managed monthly payment arrangements for customer accounts in default Suggested multiple products and services to customers via features and equipment purchases High School Diploma American Academy High School － Miami, FL, USA
- Customer Service Team Lead at FANAKOS, FL
1 month at this Job
- High school
Train and develop sales team associates on product knowledge, customer service etiquette, and office operations.
● Supervise and coach customer service associates on team building, customer care, and technical operations.
● Conduct weekly meetings to motivate associates, promote team building, and maintain high morale.
● Complete monthly one on one meetings with sales associates in order to train and develop customer service skills and increase productivity.
- Customer Service Team Lead at Crate and Barrel Customer Service Center
- Furniture Coordinator at
- at Efinancial Life Insurance Brokerage
- Architectural Reporter at Reed Elsevier
3 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
Customer service agent working with health insurance. Duties included processed payments, investigated claim issues and explaining benefits to callers. Various computer programs & email communication were used daily. Team lead responsibilities included helping other agents and managing/updating a virtual knowledge base.
- Customer Service Team Lead at Spherion
- Tech Support at Consolidated Communications
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- BFA - Graphic design
• After consistent top performance and due to my knowledge of the products and procedures, I was given a promotion to the acting team lead.
• On boarded and successfully trained several new employees in the customer service department.
• Provided assistance to employee's with their questions during their cases while still exceeding my goal of 160 cases resolved per day.
• Acted as a supervisor and took escalation calls and was able to successfully deescalate each escalation and come to a solution with the customer.
- Customer Service Team Lead at Swift Prepaid Solutions
- Customer Service Representative at
- Intern at North Shore Law Group
- Server at
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology