My job duties as a Customer Service Team Leader were running payroll every week, uniform ordering, scheduling associates, managing the Customer Service Department, staying on top of our accounting system in the back office, for example, making sure the office staffs were balancing when they opened/closed the back office, making sure they were depositing the right amount of money right away, keeping up with money discrepancies on the registers, and staying on top of our bottom line. Also, training and coaching associates to perform the right tasks, delegating work to key associates, making sure cashiers were on top of special programs, emailing, filing, answering phone calls, setting up meetings, and much more.
- Customer Service Team Leader at Publix Supermarket
- Customer Service Associate at Publix Supermarket
- Part-Time Cashier/Sales Associate at Publix Supermarket
7 months at this Job
- None - Major: Nursing Minor: Accounting
- High school
Customer Service Representative; processed incoming orders (Domestic & International) via phone, fax & email. Invoiced customers and mailed. Filed customer documents, resolve customer complaints. Created quotes for customers and the internal sales representatives. Was promoted to Team Leader in November 2007. Additional duties include, processing repair/return of products, credit memos, maintaining customer files. Responsible for managing, mentoring and training 3 other CS Team Members. Provided phone coverage when needed. Maintained excel log of CS entries. Managed CS team member's time card entries for payroll and time off.
- Customer Service Team Leader at Kirwan Surgical Products, LLC
- Office Bookkeeper at D&D Systems
- Customer Service Rep at Kenberma Products, Inc
- Billing Specialist/Customer Service at Crown Automotive Sales Co., Inc
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient manner. ◆ Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects. ◆ Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns. ◆ Responds to an resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members. ◆ Step in to attend to customers that are providing difficult to team members and resolve their complaints. ◆ Delegate different customer service duties to team members to ensure a faster and smoother flow of operation.
- Customer Service Team Leader at One Stop Inc
- LEAD CUSTROMER SERVICE REPRESENTRATIVE AND RECEPTIONIST - ASSISTANT OFFICE MANAGER at Panopoulos Salons
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Paula Ritz
- NANNY at Paula Ritz & Family
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood Development and Business
- - Business
Guiding and mentoring cashiers, utility workers, greeters, gas station attendants.
-Focusing on customer engagement and satisfaction.
-Facilitation of the service floor
-Developing potential team members
• 48 Team Leader -Leading the grocery team
• Customer Service Lines Leader -Develops team that consistently meets goals for productivity and customer service -delivers on brand promises though team execution -Delivers exceptional, fast, friendly customer service - ensures the daily, weekly, and period general merchandise sales goals are met -Ensure soft line departments are stocked and conditioned -Writes schedule for entire customer service department -Mentor and coach financial team leaders to ensure financial goals are exceeded -Mentor and coach customer experience team leader to ensure customer service goals are met and exceeded -Mentor and coach gas station team leader to ensure gas station metrics are exceeded -Mentor and coach soft lines team leader to ensure customer service and sales goals are met and exceeded -Mentor and coach the general merchandize zone team leader to ensure customer service and sales goals are exceeded -Ensures the completion of all general merchandise and service assessments weekly -Promoting succession planning by providing career paths and identifying development needs for the customer service and gas station team leaders -Developing and promoting potential team leaders and team members Throughout both Meijer and Target, I have learned so much, and hope to learn more with your company, as well as grow with it. I hope to help develop the talent of those around me and help launch a successful future.
- Customer service team leader at MEIJER
- BDC Manager at River Oaks Honda
- Cashier - constant engagement at TARGET
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELORS DEGREE - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Subject Matter Expert/Assistant for Customer Care Behavioral Health New Hire Training.
• Participant in 2016 URAC accreditation interview.
• Quality Review and Coaching for Customer Service Agents assigned to immediate team.
• Confidential Customer Service Team Leader/Trainer for United Health Group Employees account.
• Supervised front line personnel by coordinating, mentoring and training to ensure jobs are being done properly and efficiently.
• Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality, Adherence, Service Level and Average Handle Time.
• Customer Service Claims and Intake experience in: Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial, Managed Care, EOBs, CPT & ICD-9 codes, HCFAs, UB92s, HCPCS, DRGs and authorization/referrals
- Customer Service Team Leader/ Supervisor Assistant at Optum Behavioral Health
- Customer Service Representative at Optum Behavioral Health
- at Optum Behavioral Health
3 years at this Job
I am currently a Customer Service Team Lead in charge of a staff of 40 representatives. I assist with escalated calls handle escalated issues resolve them with ease. Help in training staff answering their questions and boost team morale. Handle member/customer inbound calls .their transactions and open accounts as well.
- Customer Service Team Leader at NEFCU Credit Union
- Customer Service Team Leader at
20 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
To manage a team of Customer Services Advisers delivering first class, professional customer service to the public and a high quality front line service
• Responsible for recording incoming and outgoing funds, and keeping these funds in a secured place until they are deposited
• Responsible for handling checks, cash, and money orders make them readily available to customers
• Prepare reports and maintain records of work accomplishments and administrative information
• Make sure the front line is running smoothly by assisting and monitoring employees with tasks that should be done
• Review schedule for front line manager to make sure all shifts are filled before posting the work schedule
• Closing out system and balance the office reports to make sure all funds are correct and ready to reconcile for the next business day
- Customer Service Team Leader at Winn Dixie
- Accounting Department Intern at Winn Dixie
- Student Assistant at Auburn University
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information System
operated cash register, opened and closed cash register tills, completed closing reports and procedures, conducted cash pulls and drops, created daily schedules and breaks for co-workers, set goals for team and ensured that the team is working towards meeting daily goals, completed turbo orders and store transfers for customers, assisted training new employees, provided excellent customer service, processed returns and defective products, answered and directed phone calls, check in guns and bows effectively, assisted with gun sales, sold fishing and hunting licenses, assisted with processing credit card applications, sign up and update customer information for rewards membership, follow up with customers as needed.
- Customer Service Team Leader at Bass Pro Shops
- Style Specialist at Charming Charlie
- Tree Doctor at
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
Train new center associates on billing, troubleshooting and plan changes. Maintain department call percentage standards on a daily basis. Selected Contributions: * Provide team direction and oversee timely and efficient customer call responses. * Enhance customer service and product knowledge by training new associates. * Recipient of the Top Performer award for team production achievements within the department.
- Customer Service Team Leader at Conduent Inc
- Teacher Assistant at Arlington Independent School District
- Administrative Assistant at Spherion
- School Data Clerk at Fort Worth Independent School District
5 years at this Job
• Performed daily and weekly accounting activities according to Publix’s standards, verifying that all accounting entries by all associates were completed correctly.
• Completed money service transactions on a daily basis, filling out all required paperwork to comply with the USA Patriot act and the Bank Secrecy Act. Verified transactions made by other associates and ensured that all information was complete and correct, training associates as needed.
• Managed 85 associates, promoting Publix’s commitment to providing premier customer service to all of its customers, while simultaneously delivering on Publix's uniform, sanitation, and housekeeping standards.
• Scheduled all Customer Service associates weekly, delivering department productivity above 100%, saving over $30,000 in annual payroll expenses.
• Collaborated with the management team to analyze sales, payroll, and financial data. Identified patterns, defined problems, predicted future outcomes, developed plans to maximize efficiency, measured results, and investigated and resolved any discrepancies.
• Processed all new hires for the entire store, including completing federally required forms such as I-9s, W-4s, and Form 8850.
• Coordinated and performed all Customer Service department training with 100% completed on time, and identified and addressed any opportunities that required follow-up training and coaching.
• Processed over $95,000 a week in store payroll, including vacation, sick pay, FMLA, and holiday pay using Oasis, Publix's payroll system. Sought out associates and managers who had concerns or needed assistance to make sure every associate’s pay was accurate.
• Directed, addressed, and followed through on communications with both internal and external customers daily, including 30 or more phone calls, 20 or more emails, and compiled, reviewed, and distributed all weekly inter-office mail for the store.
• Maintained all personnel and medical records for over 160 associates while retaining the security of all confidential information.
• Administered benefits information for all associates in the store. Assisted associates with the selection and administration of benefits, answered associate's questions, and contacted the appropriate person if additional help was needed.
• Ordered, organized, and distributed over $1,500 a week in departmental supplies.
• Managed inventory of candy, razor blades, cigarettes, and gift cards, by stocking products to the shelf, ordering product, counting inventory, and adjusting forecasts as needed.
• Worked in constantly-changing, stressful situations, while maintaining organization and an attention to details.
- Customer Service Team Leader at Publix Super Markets
- Seasonal Tax Preparer at H & R Block
18 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Management