I currently am a customer service trainer for Cigna Healthcare. I do systems training as well as all levels of Customer Service. Familiar with HSP (Health Solutions Plus) platforms and Meditrac System.
- Customer Service Trainer at CIGNA HEALTHCARE INC
- Bilingual quality auditor/Customer service at QualCare Inc.
- Customer Service Manager at Individualized Shirts
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates degree
• Sales associate as well as a supervisor and customer service trainer.
• Responsibilities include assisting customers,
• new hire orientation
• training associates as needed
• working the cash register
• technical support
• monitoring issues that come up
• interacting with customers and answering any questions they have
• engaging the sales team and keeping morale
• tracking inventory of products sent to store and already on site
• work closely with teammates to troubleshoot problems that arise with products we sell.
- Customer Service Trainer at Bed Bath and Beyond
- Supervisor at Price Chopper
- Hostess/Waitress at Pizza Plus
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- Associate degree - Business Administration
As a customer service trainer, I am responsible for onboarding and training all associates. Trainings continue as new items and needs arise. I am also responsible for the registry program. I reach out to couples through direct marketing, bring them in for a personalized registry, and continue to work with couple to ensure they receive the gifts they want. Customer service is the core of my job. I work with customers when ordering, ensuring customers are delighted with their experience, and any issues returning and exchanging items they are not happy with.
- Customer Service Trainer at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Group Home Manager/ day program supervisor at Platte County Board of Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- None - Health Care management
- High school
- Some college
Hungary) Started as Customer Service Specialist To Solve Customers and partners queries via email and phone, logging the contacts properly and handling the cases within the Quality and Quantity standards. Was promoted to Service Matter Expert in August 2014 with the responsibilities of doing the quality checks of the Team's Agents, giving feedback and improving the quality results; New Joiner and ongoing training and process improvement activities. In June 2016 was promoted to Customer Service Learning and Development specialis. I have redesigned the full on-boarding program for the Customer Service Department (which is still going on up to date) and am the main responsible for delivering those trainings for the New joiners during the induction stage which include (but are not limited to): The Role of Customer Service; The Customer Service Department and Attitude; Basic Communication Skills; How to handle difficult Situations; Customer Lead Experience;And all the core systems needed to the tasks the agents will have to perform. I am the responsible for coordinating, preparing, programming and delivering the trainings for the customer service department and train on average 200 people per year. Created and Implemented the Customer Service Academy Successfully Created and implemented the Stress Relief program (STOP. BREATHE. RESTART. for the Customer Service agents; Managing the Customer Service Trainer pool team. (6 people)
- Customer Service Trainer at Avis Budget Group Business Shared Center
- Customer Service at European Union
- Team Leader at Gizz, LDa
- Sales representative at Noptis, Porto (Portugal)
5 years, 2 months at this Job
● Created in depth lesson plans for classroom setting trainings.
● Oversaw the two-week training and certification of classes up to 25 students.
● Instructed on all subjects ranging from Customer Service, using Netsuite the internal CRM, and product knowledge.
● Call Center Position Reason for Leaving Moved back to California
- Customer Service Trainer at Golden Customer Care
- Executive Assistant to the President (Temporary Position) at Park Place Kennel
- Corporate CRM Manager at Cardinale Way Automotive
- Support Service Trainer and Supervisor at DealerSocket
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- High school or equivalent
“Brand loyalty didn’t mean a thing until I learned to really listen to my customers, and heard how important that sense of belonging was to them.” As a mentor in the Protégé Training Program, I was able to develop top-level skills in software and support when I shared that understanding with new associates and helped them learn to listen. Together we built customer loyalty and enhanced brand appreciation for Macy's and Bloomingdale's customers worldwide. Customer Service Trainer and Facilitator - Macy's Inc., Mason OH 2010 - 2018
- Customer Service Trainer and Facilitator at Macy's Inc
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at School of Design, College of Design, Architecture, Art & Planning, University of Cincinnati
- Manager in customer sales and service at Wilson Art Stores (now Plaza Artist Materials)
- Founder and president at Master Class Studios, Inc.
8 years at this Job
- Master's - Fine Art
Currently supporting BBY retail locations in northern New Jersey (Livingston, Totowa & Paramus) as field sales marketing manager and customer service trainer. New hire/ Employee training includes product specifications by brand, sales training and customer service basics/ advanced training. Additional duties include in store vender training and events, visual merchandising and reporting.
- Field Marketing and Customer Service Trainer at Buy Buy Baby, Inc
- Business Analyst (Manager) at Showtime Networks, Inc
- Financial Operations Analyst at Samsung Electronics America, HQ
4 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Managerial duties: -Opening and closing of the store. -Providing excellent customer service. -Cash office duties such as counting registers and preparing deposits. -Completing daily/weekly tasks given by the district and regional staff. -Providing a solution to any and all customer situations. -Preparing packages for shipping out, such as transfers, customer direct ships, return to vendor items, etc. -Overseeing staff and store while being the Leader on Duty. -Emailing all results at the end of the day to district staff. Customer Service Trainer duties: -Preparing and executing any new hire duties such as entry of new hire, orientation, cashier training, floor training, etc. -Prepare a weekly schedule for managers to report on during their LOD shifts. -Prepare a weekly schedule for associates and managers to take product knowledge classes and/or "university" classes, whether it's new hire, new floor associate, registry training, or the weekly product knowledge topic. -Prepare a weekly schedule for associates and managers to take selling exams on such classes. -Keep record of any and all classes and selling exams. -Providing future married couples excellent advice and information based on what's best for them as a Registry Consultant. -Consultant duties such as calling future bride/groom's and suggesting an appointment, appointment reminder, informing them about a product on their registry becoming discontinued, warning them that their registry is almost completely fulfilled, ect. -Providing and executing training plans for other consultants based on their previous registries. -Reporting to the Customer Service District Manager weekly with various reports and completed tasks. -Keep track of any and all order issues such as orders customers forgot to pay for, orders never picked up, etc. -Update signs/binders for any rebate or "gift with purchase" changes. Operations duties: -Preparing the store's schedule based on store needs and payroll budget. -Closing payroll weekly and adjusting and time clock errors. -Reporting payroll, hiring needs, and sales to the District Manager weekly. -Entering data information about employees into the system. -Entering vacation/sick/personal days into payroll. -Providing weekly maintenance to an "as is" fixture, such as donating items, marking down items, organizing, ect.
- Customer Service Trainer/OPS Supervisor at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Full Time Assistant Store Manager at rue21
- Dillard's Sales Associate at Dillard's, Inc.
- Cashier at Forever 21
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Two Years Completed - Chemistry
Oversaw training and development needs of Customer Care Professionals, including current and new products, promotions, and price structure, customer service skills, and reinforcement through both formal and informal processes and documentation.
• Selected by management to pilot and teach new billing system to personnel across multiple sites, participating in out-of-state train-the-trainer courses and facilitating employee educational sessions prior to system implementation.
• Ensured quality service by evaluating telephone and email performance of Agents through monitoring, team collaboration, training, and coaching.
• Cultivated best practices by designing, developing, implementing, and conducting training in multiple areas, including job-related skills, telephone etiquette, customer service skills, sales, conflict management, problem solving, and effective communication.
• Improved decision-making, assisting management by identifying training needs and preparing annual training plan.
• Provided subject matter expertise and logistics, developing and implementing ongoing product, promotion, and price training schedules and coordinating product training sessions.
• Verified accuracy and compliance, maintaining precise training records on division employees.
- Customer Service Trainer at Charter Communications
- Policy Coordinator at American Lung Association
- Instructional Designer at BBVA Compass
- Customer Care Trainer at Comcast Cable Corporation
7 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Post Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration - AACSB, Management
I am the store trainer and focus on associate training and development as well as oversee our wedding and gift registry business. I focus on service and safety being our number one priorities and help to raise morale in the store.
- Customer Service Trainer at Bed Bath and Beyond
- Sales Associate/ Registry Consultant at Bed Bath & Beyond
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Studies