San Mateo, CA Sr Customer Services Representative
• Effectively solve customer inquiries via email, chat and other customer communication tools
• Collaborate across different teams in the company
• Travel with sales teams to help with marketing events
- Sr Customer Services Representative at IDC Research
- Client Services Supervisor at CommunityLeader, Inc
- Success Manager at Hash Cloud Studio
- Records Coordinator at Goodwin Procter, LLP
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Web Design
- - Business Administration
• Answered incoming calls from 4 different states (California, Utah, Nevada and Arizona) and placed calls into queue after gathering all information needed to establish parameters for help to customers.
• Direct contact with managers during calls to ensure all calls where set as they should be.
• Contacted towing services, City, County, or Highway services as needed.
• Handled all customer calls ensuring all locations, addresses and street points were accurate so AAA could ensure to send proper towing service to each call. Accomplishments Being able to furnish accurate, and quick service to customers when they called in. Skills Used The ability to answer, input and respond to calls even under stressful situations.
- Customer Services Representative at AAA Customer Support
- Propriety Codes Specialist at Planit Solutions
6 months at this Job
- - Medical Coding
- Certificate - Medical Office
300 Seminary Avenue, Administration, Planning, Building & Community Development Divisions.
• Law Offices in Ukiah, Performed paralegal-related services for various Attorneys.
• Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Northern & Southern CA Offices, Branch operations, Customer Services Representative, Commercial Supervisor.
- Customer Services Representative, Commercial Supervisor at City of Ukiah
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
- - Paralegal Program
- - psychology
Experience in different fields as Customer Services Representative Thrifty Car Rental in Orlando Airport Thrifty Car Rental in Miami International Airport Hertz Car Rental in Ft Myers Airport as a contractor Hertz Car Rental at Palm Beach County since August 19, 2014 - September 13, 2016 Uber from 1 2016 to now
- Different fields as Customer Services Representative at Thrifty Car Rental in Orlando Airport
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Business Software Applications
Health-Net Federal Services is an insurance company that manages and provides Tricare insurance to members of the military for the Western half of the United States. My position as a Customer Service Representative is to provide information to beneficiaries and medical providers who contact HNFS and assist them with any issues they may have.
- HNFS Customer Services Representative at Senture LLC
- LHI RHRP Medical Services Coordinator at Senture LLC
- Host at J-Bones Steakhouse
1 month at this Job
- None - Psychology
- High school - Psychology
1. Served in Warid Franchise, Lakki Marwat since February 2005 to 27 July, 2007 as Franchise Manager & Customer Services Representative. Presently Serving in Police Deptt: as Computer Operator in Computerized Driving License Branch DPO, Office Lakki Marwat since January, 2010 till now. 5. Others 1. Hard working and have the ability to convince others. 2. Able to do the job in every kind of circumstances. 3. Good and dynamic thoughts. 4. During his stay at Franchise customers appreciated his work. 5. Able to do the job in time.
- Franchise Manager & Customer Services Representative. Presently Serving at Police Deptt
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Answered incoming calls in a timely and professional manner, as well as checking in clients and scheduling follow up appointments
• Excellent customer services skills interacting with mentally ill clientele as well as psychiatrists, nurse practitioners and counselors
• Preparing multiple month end reports in a timely and accurate manner using Microsoft Excel and other computer programs.
• Impeccable organizational skills, effectively managing the schedules of various mental health providers as well as performing extra tasks assigned by superiors.
- Customer Services Representative at Southwest Behavioral and Health Services
- Qualifying Specialist at Grand Canyon University
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint
● Problem Solving
● correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
● updating account information.
● answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- customer services representative at Sutherland Global services
- warehouse associate at Amazon Warehouse
- Warehouse Associate at Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about services within Chevron’s Business and Real Estate Services business unit. Handle and resolve customer’s complaints. Assist individuals in obtaining online support for their future requests using Synergy Online obtained from the CBRES website. Established a quarterly meeting with the O&M Coordinators, Furnishing Analysts and Service Center operators to discuss cross functional issues that affect the team with regards to building operations and also served as meeting facilitator. Developed a process for routing printer requests/questions to IT via 8-765. Coordinated the process with Jim Gardner of IT. Provide full on-boarding of new Services Center operators by training them on job duties, tour of building, and introduction to team. Continue to provide mentoring and supervising support of the new employee. Developed a process for updating all Service Center Operators on the floors that Furnishing Analysts maintain for optimal service delivery. Provide reports on Service Center metrics which was cascaded to the CBRES 2015 Team for customer service support planning. Developed a job description for the new Service Center operators. Serve as unofficial team lead by keeping my supervisor abreast of all matters affecting the Service Center team through regular meetings and check-in talks. Assumed responsibility for maintaining the CBRES metrics scoreboard in the operations area at 1500. Developed an emergency contact list for Briar Park for internal and external employees. Assisting move team with ongoing projects. Serves as developmental move coordinator for all Downtown Houston locations. Skills Used COMPUTER SKILLS MS Outlook Synergy System MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) Resource Scheduling
- Customer Services Representative at Chevron Services Company
32 years, 1 month at this Job
35 Pinelawn Road, Melville NY 11747
Customer Services Representative
• Medical Billing/Insurances billing for all Doctor and Hospital Account's in the North Shore LIJ health system.
• Hospital Systems used day to day -IDX/PCS/ARTIVA/EPICES/EMED/CEMS/VPOS/INVISION and EAGLE Data Entry, Coding and Billing.
• Making sure all the coding and procedure codes are correct for the bills and Workers Comp cases and No-Fault cases.
• Work great a High Call Volume (inbound calls and outbound calls)
• Handle Money/Credit cards/Insurance.
• Analyzes, implements and maintains department related databases and software.
• Maintains consistency and integrity of data collection and storage.
• Interfaces data from Health System hospitals for reporting purposes; develops and analyses systems needed to obtain information or statistics vital to departmental operations.
• Resolving issues in the accounts with the patients and if necessary calling the proper locations (Doctor Offices, Insurance Companies, Hospitals) to get the issue resolve as soon as possible.
- Customer Services Representative at North Shore LIJ Health System/Regional Claims Recovery/PAANS Dept
- Customer Service Representative at Doshi
- Porter at Arbor Nursing Home., NY
- Senior Computer Operator at ADP
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Healthcare business and management