Amarillo, TX October 2017 - Present
• Personable demeanor and responsive character.
• Sorting shipment and organizing inventory
• Customer Services Representative
• Qualified in working well in a group and independent environment
- Customer Services Representative at Amarillo Perfashion
- Learning Frameworks-Peer Mentor at Amarillo College
- Lifeguard at City of Amarillo
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• As Customer services representative to answer all enquiries from customers by emails and over the phone calls, mainly focus on warranty questions.
• Assist customers with troubleshooting steps as per issues they encountered with products.
• Inspection on all return products and determine if repair or a replacement is needed.
• Issue RMA base on the nature of request and if it complies with the company warranty policy.
• Determine and authorize a refund depends on the nature of the request and if that complies with the return policy.
• Manage a standard operation system to arrange replacements to be shipped; make sure replacements are tested and packed properly before sending out to customers. Simultaneously, customers are well informed along the warranty process.
• Scan for fraudulent cases among warranty claims.
• Provide support in sending samples to our potential partners
• Check & update inventory on marketing places such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart, etc.
• Assist customer in ordering, answer enquiry via marketing places and by phones.
• Coordinate packaging and shipping
- Customer Services Representative at MEE audio, City of Industry
- Sales Assistant at Vinpower Digital Corporation
- Court Services Assistant at Los Angeles Superior Court
- Customer Services Representative at Daily Journal Corporation
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Journalism
322 North 12th Street Sacramento, ca 95811 April 2017-Present
Phone: (916) 442-8100
Job Title: Customer Services Representative / Digital Operator
• In the digital room running Ricoh printers, inserters, folders, and also doing hand work for some of the biggest accounts we have in our shop.
• Working in the main office I focus on relationship building with our potential and existing clients
• I have a strong knowledge of the products my company offers and with that I can make suggestions and give advice to our clients to elevate their printing packages and it brings in more revenue.
• I work well on my toes and in a fast paste environment where multitasking is required and since I have training in the print shop and our main office some days my boss asks me to take over a job that someone else failed to complete in the warehouse because he knows he can rely on me to meet deadlines
• I am Very Detail oriented and have a strong desire to learn something new everyday
• If I see something that needs to be done I will always take initiative because I know the importance of teamwork and that fact that you're only as strong as your team.
• In the office I take phone call orders and use outlook and Microsoft work daily. Also maintain records through Excel spreadsheets.
• When we are pushed for deadlines I will work 7 days a week at 10 hours a day because being available and flexible is vital.
• I have received the title of employee of the month several times for my outstanding attendance, my attention to detail and for the way I encourage of others.
- Customer Services Representative / Digital Operator at Commerce Printing Services
- Machine Operator/Shift leader at Fruitridge Printing lithograph
- Mail handling assistant at United States Post Office
- Folding Operator at Capital Mailing Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Guardian Protection Services at Bilingual Customer Services Representative II
- Executive Administrative Assistant at We Heart Houses
- Customer Service Representative II at Consumer Cellular Inc
- Clerical Associate II at Sears Holding Corporation
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook, Journeycare Intake Referral Coordinator Barrington IL January-2019 - Present Referral Coordinator The Referral Coordinator is the first contact with families, doctors and healthcare facilities inquiring about Journeycare, The Referral Coordinator is responsible for obtaining information and scheduling appointments for any possible inquiries relating to patient referrals and coordinating those functions necessary to bring the referral to a conclusion.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook, Journeycare
Intake Referral Coordinator
January-2019 - Present
The Referral Coordinator is the first contact with families, doctors and healthcare facilities inquiring about Journeycare, The Referral Coordinator is responsible for obtaining information and scheduling appointments for any possible inquiries relating to patient referrals and coordinating those functions necessary to bring the referral to a conclusion.
- Service-oriented Customer Services Representative at Journeycare
- Switchboard/Emergency Operator at AMITA HOSPITAL
- Application Specialist at PROTECTIVE LIFE INSURANCE
- Sales Associate at THE AVENUE
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
- None - General and Business Credit
Bellevue, WA 2007-2016
• Ensured the entire store operation from managing inventory and processing shipments to quality assurance that each guest left with a wow experience.
• Ensure your store is compliant through auditing, reporting and educating other team members on store operations.
• Identify operational gaps and implement solutions.
• Welcome customers, make them feel at home and help them explore your store.
• Deliver and maintain the best product displays and interactive demos for customers to experience.
• Demonstrate products and services, answer billing questions and assist your teammates in providing the best customer experience. Business Customer Services Representative
• Diagnose and solve problems over the phone for both business and government customers.
• Actively listen to customers and sell solutions that are exactly what they need.
• Be an advisor for customers in order to provide the right solutions the first time they call.
• Show off your tech-savvy side by presenting our products and services as vital solutions.
• Service top name accounts in the technology industry.
• Use your influencing skills to generate additional lines of service to increase revenue. Financial Services
• Answers guest questions and resolves problems with members' accounts.
• Listens to guest, identify their needs, and offer appropriate products and service.
• Implements and maintains policies and procedures to maximize efficiency and ensure proper documentation.
• Meet and exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
• Setting payment arrangements with guest to reach their financial goal.
• Renegotiating previous arrangements.
- Business Customer Services Representative at Verizon Wireless
9 years at this Job
- - accordance to policies and procedures
- AA Degree - Human Services
Excelled in delivering an immersive and incredible customer service experience in product education, technology issue resolutions, and billing satisfaction in independent reliable settings and team building environment.
- CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE at NETFLIX CUSTOMER SERVICES
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at CORIOLAS DRONE CONSULTING LLC
- CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR at CORIOLAS DRONE CONSULTING LLC
- SURGICAL HEALTH CARE TECHNICIAN at UNIVERSITY OF UTAH NEUROSCIENCES SURGICAL CENTER
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - education
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE - APPLIED SCIENCE
Independently respond to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity. May seek assistance with complex customer services issues Contribute towards the Center's achievement of providing exceptional customer service by demonstrating stamina to successfully complete customer calls within established work hours Perform research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response.
- Customer Services Representative at Lynx Services
- at Sonic Drive In
- Inspections Coordinator at MSI
- Data Entry / Quality Control at
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints. Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems. Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Customer Services Representative at GC Services, Texas
- Correctional Officer at Emerald Correctional, Texas
- Data Entry Clerk / Clerical at Robert Half Staffing, Texas
6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Construction Management
Experience in different fields as Customer Services Representative Travel Agent since 1987 Thrifty Car Rental in Orlando Airport Thrifty Car Rental in Miami International Airport Hertz Car Rental in Ft Myers Airport as a contractor Hertz Car Rental at Palm Beach County since August 19, 2014 - September 13, 2016 Uber from 1 2016 to now
Experience in different fields as Customer Services Representative
Travel Agent since 1987
Thrifty Car Rental in Orlando Airport
Thrifty Car Rental in Miami International Airport
Hertz Car Rental in Ft Myers Airport as a contractor
Hertz Car Rental at Palm Beach County since August 19, 2014 - September 13, 2016
Uber from 1 2016 to now
- Different fields as Customer Services Representative at Thrifty Car Rental in Orlando Airport
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Business Software Applications