• Oversaw the Call Center Customer Success team operations to ensure customer service excellence standards were met at all times in high-tough concierge call center environment
• Carried out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, including hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; monitoring performances; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints; and resolving problems
• Promoted one-call resolution through effective control of call quality that met regulatory compliance and direct Customer Service efforts to improve the client experience
• Implemented, reviewed and improved call center policies, procedures and service standards
• Monitored and tracked call volume, reported discrepancies and areas that needed improvement
- Customer Success Manager at Call Center Customer Success
- Customer Care Manager / Office of the President at Knowledgeable in Mortgage Regulations and Compliance
- Vendor Management at Discover Home Loans
- Account Manager at Discover Home Loans
4 months at this Job
I currently work as a Account Customer Success Manager for Tek Experts. As a customer success manager I work with my 50 accounts that use MicroFocus Software. I am the liaison to bridge the customer to the respected department within MicroFocus. I partner the accounts with the rest of the Account Team to help them adopt, expand, and maximize the value of your Micro Focus software products.
- Account Customer Success Manager at Tek Experts
- Customer Service Representative at Conduent
- Telephone Sales Representative at Graven, Austin, & Drake
- Counter Manager at Origins- Macys
5 months at this Job
- - Communication/Public Relations
The Customer Success Manager owns the relationship of new and existing clients, to help design adoption plans, rollout strategies, and deliver projects. As a Customer Success Manager, I play a critical role within the company to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. I promote adoption of our Digital Governance solutions, drive growth, and help clients extract maximum value from our products. The Customer Success Manager is a product expert and evangelist, who understands my customers' needs at the granular level. I build strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their business. I play a key part in client events, user groups, and customer marketing initiatives. I regularly present product demos and speak to our solutions confidently and in detail. I represent my customers' needs internally and act as a liaison between the client, support, product, and implementation teams. I provide product feedback and escalation of critical service issues expeditiously. I identify new opportunities within existing accounts and work closely with the sales team to close uplifts, as well as helping customers get the most from new product updates and features as they are released.
- Customer Success Manager at Crownpeak
- Business Expert Account Manager at Apple
- National Sales Manager at Vortex Outdoors
- Technical Representative at DeLorme
1 year at this Job
- - Outdoor Education
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving the success of DealerSocket's products and services. The CSM is focused on customer retention and upselling accounts on additional products and services that drive results. CSM strives to establish strong relationships of trust with dealers. I am responsible for their success and their growth with our product platform. As a CSM I am the voice and face of the company
- Customer Success Manager at DealerSocket, Inc
- Sales Manager at Flower Motor Company
- Finance Manager at Grand West Kia
- Sales Manager at Montrose Ford Nissan
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Demandforce is a marketing automation solution
• I manage 500+ accounts
• As a customer success manager, I am responsible for the overall health and retention of Demandforce accounts. I onboard new customers, proactively reach out to improve health based on Gainsight triggers, last touch point, and customer requests. I also conduct quarterly/annual business reviews and have renewal/cancel and pre-cancel conversations with Demandforce clients.
• I am responsible to provide customer-centric Onboarding Experience for new customers
• I communicate with Account Executive (Sales) to ensure customer's journey is seamless
• I conduct renewal conversations with accounts at risk (CHURN)
• I mitigate churn through creative solutions and proactive probing to understand needs
- Customer Success Manager at InternetBrands/Demandforce
- Photographer at Lumi K. Productions
- Onboarding Specialist, Agent III at Uber Technologies Inc
- Manager at Panda Express
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
First Customer Success Manager within Collibra, assisted with development of Customer Success operating model and processes with VP of Customer Success.
● Maintained a 98% retention rate since joining, achieved quarter bonus metrics every quarter.
● Increased reference accounts by 50% since 2015 for sales to leverage during sales cycle.
● Creates accounts plans with the customers based on their milestones and Collibra recommendations.
● Saved 85% of "At Risk" accounts by developing and executing on action plans designed to ensure renewal.
● Key role in developing customer engagement activities such as annual customer conference, use groups, advisory board, etc.
● Interviews and trains new customers' success managers, assigner of accounts and delegate tasks to team members.
- Strategic Customer Success Manager at Collibra
- Customer Success Manager at STEALTHbits Technologies
- Enterprise Software Account Manager at AvePoint, Inc
- Account Manager at Cospack America
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Marketing
Assisted clients with operating their cloudbased property management software and growing their business
● Promoted from Associate to Senior Customer Success Manager in under two years
● Promoted to the department's Key Accounts Team which focuses on retaining the company's largest clients and fostering company growth through the promotion of additional services
● Among first group to receive Product Expert Certification
● Helped retain multiple clients for the company by owning risky, timeintensive customer cases
● Conducted business reviews and both onsite and remote custom trainings for the company's largest customers
● Assisted less experienced coworkers as an official Product Expert and member of the mentor/mentee program
- Customer Success Manager at AppFolio, Inc
- Writing Tutor at
- Busser/Hostess at Madonna Inn Copper Café
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
- Bachelor of Arts - History
- - Chinese
- - Chinese
San Francisco, CA (work remotely from Santa Barbara, CA) March, 2017 - May, 2018 Customer Success ♦ Built the ground-up Customer Success strategy and supporting resources to effectively retain and grow 120+ global enterprise customers' online training subscriptions. Served as the dedicated Customer Success Manager to all enterprise customers. Duties included: Customer Success Playbook development, utilization data analysis, end user webinar & workshop production and serving as product / marketing / content team customer liaison. Achievements: ♦ Developed an onsite account activation method to grow annual strategic customer account revenue by 30% ♦ Awarded maximum variable bonus for role (based on account retention, growth & attainment of stretch goals)
- Customer Success Manager at Cloud Academy
- Senior Customer Success Manager at Visa
- Senior Customer Success Manager & Team Lead at Invoca
- Client Services Manager at lynda.com
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Advertising
- Atlanta, GA April 2012 - Current
A premere provider of Application Services, Infrastructure Services and Education Services through project based and outsourcing engagements.
Senior Customer Success Manager
Serving as the primary point of contact with key stakeholders of multiple accounts. Focus is placed on ensuring the successful delivery of artifacts, services and functionality as governed by the SOW. Responsible for resource management and budget administration. Works closely with the Project Manager, eliminates road blocks and communicates status internally and externally to all project stakeholders and sponsors. Works with the Practice Managers, including our off shore solution centers, to provide feedback from client on resource capabilities and performance. Maintains understanding of current product and Practice offering and proposes improvements to enhance profitability and customer satisfaction. Provides feedback to the Sales team on potential new business. Utilizes the TEKsystems project management life cycle to monitor project compliance and participates in team Scrum activities to monitor the health of each project. Responsible for profitability of the client engagement and over all customer experience.
• Equifax Inc.
• Carter's Inc.
• Intercontinental Hotel Group
• The Coca-Cola Company, Inc.
• The Walt Disney Company
- Senior Customer Success Manager at TEKSystems - Globla Services
- Product Owner at CCTV and Building Maintenance
- billion global enterprise leader at ACS - A Xerox Company
- Manager - Information Services (Resource Manager) at The Home Depot
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.B.A. in Computer Information Systems - IT Service Management
Supervisor: Ryne Johnson
Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
• Responsible for on boarding and managing high value customers in the Intuit Priority Circle exclusive program
• Managed over 1200 customer relationships utilizing Salesforce CRM software
• Chosen to be on the Customer Success Management Council as a high performance achieving Customer Success Manager
• Resolved an average of 35 customer technical issues per day and held the largest customer account base in the Customer Success Management Wave 3 team
• Volunteered for the QuickBooks Online Advanced Pilot for Customer Success Management
• Volunteered and chosen for an Interim Coaching Position to share knowledge and grow in the CSM role while taking on additional tasks and responsibilities
- Customer Success Manager at Sykes Enterprises Inc
- IT Project Manager at Brancore Technologies
- Supplier Manager at Capital One, Inc
- Account / Program Manager at Canon Virginia, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Logistics and Transportation