to ELD special initiative team
• Manages $4.4M SaaS / Telematics book of business with 90% retention renewal rate
• Establish trusted advisor relationships providing superior customer satisfaction to ensure customer loyalty
• Delegates projects/tasks to appropriate cross-functional operating teams, tracking progress against plan and driving to completion
• Ranked as a top 5% Senior Customer Success Manager, continually recognized by executive leadership
• Utilizes Salesforce & Gainsight to manage thorough knowledge of clients' business to provide consultative solutions that increase value while promoting the company's products and services
- Senior Customer Success Manager at Verizon Connect
- Senior Customer Success Manager at Verizon Connect
- Senior Customer Success Manager at SSP Nutrition, Inc
- Director of Sales, Sales Advisor at HUB International, CCF&N Insurance
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture
- Master of Architecture - Architecture
First hired Customer Success Manager to join rapidly growing startup here in Raleigh. Product launched in April of 2018 and hit its first milestone of 100 customers by the close of December 2018. Currently managing over 160 accounts with an overall daily active use of about 50% on average. Laser focused on building a product that customers find valuable and that is delivering ROI back to their business.
• Assisted with building out the framework for success at Levitate including processes, training scripts, reference documents and guides.
• Launched webinar series to scale the CSM efforts.
• Frequent collaboration with CEO, CRO and product design to bubble up customer feedback, trends and big wins.
• Contributed to building out the success team bringing on-board two strategic hires in less than 6 months.
- Sr. Customer Success Manager at Real Magic - Levitate
- Customer Success Manager, Global Enterprise South at Cisco
- Manager, SMB Configuration Services at Citrix Systems Inc.
- Customer Service Manager at Fidelity Bank
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Dallas, TX 2018 - Finland based Enterprise Document and Intelligent Information Management SaaS company with strong partnerships/integration with SalesForce, Microsoft and Docu-Sign. Customer Success Manager
Developed new Customer Success program to include all processes of messaging, prospect contact, on-boarding, adoption, customer feedback campaigns, escalation and opportunity generation.
• Develop Account Profiles and Plans to identify growth trajectory of customers in a wide array of industries utilizing software for Enterprise Content/Document and Quality Management.
• Reduced client churn by ~ 25% while converting software clients to a subscription model in order to meet goals of company to expand annual recurring revenue.
• Present roadmap of new functionality, feature deprecation and integration points to client base and pursue resulting opportunities to create pipeline of ~ $200K
• Assess client's use of software and consult on best practices, adoption and utilization for maximum value to ensure renewal as well as engage in expansion sales.
• Collect customer feedback and develop internal and external plans for any areas of escalation.
- Customer Success Manager at M-FILES CORPORATION
- Vice President - Account Management at MARKIT N. A
- Account Manager at J.P. MORGAN
- Senior Pricing Strategist at BOWNE OF DALLAS
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Sole Customer Success Manager for Home Builder division of SaaS company
• Management, review, and approval of all Home Builder division contracts
• Manages all communication throughout operations with over 150 Home Builders across the United States
• Assists and supervises all Kick-Off calls with Executive Sales Team
• Assists Director of Operations with corporate level reporting and invoice approvals
• Development of the Standard Operating Procedure and Workflow for Customer Success Management position
- Customer Success Manager at FRONTSTEPS
- Head Development Coach & Marketing Coordinator at North Coast Aquatics
- Implementation Specialist at FRONTSTEPS
- Head Development Coach at Aquajets Swim Team
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Self-motivated professional dedicated to creating true advocacy amongst my customers. Experience working across multiple industries and built success on how to secure and foster relationships, while maintaining the core understanding of my customer's needs. Looking to help an industry leader drive their customer retention and maximize the value of their product. LeanData, Inc. - Customer Success Manager (Sunnyvale, CA)
October 2018 - September 2019
● Managed 50 plus customer profiles ranging from Small Business, Mid-Market, and Enterprise averaging 1 million in ARR
● Collaborated and created a success plan with Senior Implementation Consultant and development team for the on-boarding of one of LeanData's first B2C customers
● Proactively guided customers through their quarterly renewal cycle which resulted in achieving a net retention rate of 208% in Q2 2019
● Helped drive adoption of our solution through provided technical documentation and guided training sessions
● Conducted at least two monthly onsite Executive Business Reviews across select customers to help convey the reduction of time spent on manual processes
● Formulated strategic plans on identifying new growth and upsell opportunities with Account Executives and Account Manager that resulted in five closed won deals in Q2 totaling $93,400
● Hosted weekly or monthly cadence calls within customer base to ensure needs were being met and support questions were answered
- Customer Success Manager at LeanData, Inc
- Sales Development Representative at Vocera Communications
- Business Development Manager at Ajilon Professional Staffing
- Sales Associate at Milwaukee Bucks, LLC
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Sports Business
- Dallas, TX (Remote Employee) April 2015 - Present
A predictive talent analytics company with a suite of products designed to help clients consistently select, develop and retain top talent. Customer Success Manager
• Manage $2.75M book of business with 87% renewal rate
• Build project plans and lead client implementations within 12-week goal to quickly generate client results
• Reengage dormmate clients by identifying alternative product offerings that benefit client and employer
• Liaise with product management, IT, finance, legal, training and I/O psychology teams to meet customer needs
• Identify client pain points and provide solutions that demonstrate value in our product and our partnership
• Proactively review and assemble client usage, trend and ROI data
• Documented detailed implementation strategy and incorporated into best practices
- Customer Success Manager at Infor
- Senior Supervisor, Customer Service at ISN Software Corporation
- at ISN Software Corporation
- Senior Account Representative at ISN Software Corporation
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
Fastest growing event Technology Company with over 50 million dollars in venture capital funding to date. New York, NY Customer Success Manager 2017 to 2019
• Established long-lasting and profitable client relationships with $1MM portfolio of accounts through strategic marketing, pre-sale/onboarding training, and post-implementation support resulting in a department leading 98% net retention rate.
• Initiated and led project to identify and improve process inefficiencies by working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and external c-suite executives to discover common pain points around client engagement.
• Recognized for excellence for converting 31% of accounts into either case studies or reference customers.
• Chosen by senior leadership to be the point of contact for new and challenging Blockchain technology based accounts. Proactively created product marketing collateral for this new segment of clients that identified use cases and best practice guidelines to leverage the platform.
- Customer Success Manager at BIZZABO
- Account Manager at JUSTWORKS
- Rotational Program Member at LIBERTY MUTUAL
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
Roswell, GA (Remote) 2016 - Present
Providing enterprises with market-leading, threat-aware, identity, access and vulnerability management solutions. Customer Success Manager
Build and manage customer relationships to be the internal champion to ensure high retention of customers.
• Ensure products and services are effectively adopted and delivering business value
• Understand customers' business and use cases and appropriately position value
• Effectively manage and drive closure of renewal business
• Identify, cultivate and close additional license, product, package upgrade and services opportunities
• Serve as a customer's internal champion and advocate
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers, both decision-makers and end-users, in a scalable manner
• Create accurate quotes and obtain purchase orders
- Customer Success Manager at Core Security
- Client Service Account Manager at Veros Real Estate Solutions
- Event Manager at The Smart Circle
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Promoted to Customer Success Manager after 4 months of achieving highest close rates, based on appointments booked
being successfully qualified.
• Own the overall relationship with a portfolio of 60 named accounts to increase adoption, satisfaction and advocacy.
• Consistently achieve quarterly retention targets of over 105%, ensuring customers renew their subscriptions and create opportunities to upsell relevant capabilities for their specific business needs.
• Ascertain customer goals, define clear business objectives and build success plans mapping MotionPoint solutions to these outcomes - while driving customer accountability.
• Monitor customer accounts to anticipate risks and proactively work to reduce risks.
• Educate new contacts by consistently communicating MotionPoint's value proposition; build, maintain and leverage appropriate key relationships to influence solution adoption and willingness to advocate on MotionPoint's behalf. Sales Development Representative
• Proactively reach out to mid-sized B2B companies with international exposure, engaging them in conversations about their global expansion plans and MotionPoint's website translation solution.
• Heavily research each company to confirm they match the ideal customer profile and know the account in detail for a successful close.
• Use LinkedIn and ZoomInfo to find appropriate contacts at each company. Successfully build relationships with C-level Marketing and I.T. executives. In addition, make connections with lower-level marketing team to multi-thread information about MotionPoint.
• Continuously read and learn new content about MotionPoint to send meaningful information that provides value and maintains prospects' engagement.
• Strong time management skills, using SalesLoft and Salesforce to engage with prospects and manage daily tasks.
• Surpass every monthly goal of up to 12 appointments; once reached, assist colleagues to meet team goal.
- Customer Success Manager at MOTIONPOINT
- Realtor at KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY SERVICES
- Sales Manager (Remote) at CARR WORKPLACES
- MD and DC at AUCTION KNIGHTS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Art History
#1 in Upsells for 5 months, #1 in entire department in August 2019, successfully onboarded over 1,000+ clients. Received merit promotion to a Customer Success Manager II designation. Present a 2 hour presentation for our monthly client conference in person at our facility. Onboard new clients, critically consult and provide exceptional support to current clients, develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of over 350 clients at any time, connect with key business executives.
#1 in Upsells for 5 months, #1 in entire department in August 2019, successfully onboarded over 1,000+ clients.
Received merit promotion to a Customer Success Manager II designation.
Present a 2 hour presentation for our monthly client conference in person at our facility.
Onboard new clients, critically consult and provide exceptional support to current clients, develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of over 350 clients at any time, connect with key business executives.
- Customer Success Manager II at Buildertrend
- Lead Sales Consultant at Woodhouse Auto Family
- Omaha - Bartender/Bar Manager at Legends Patio Grill and Bar
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- High school or equivalent - Marketing, Business, Music