I am an advocate for Intuit's small businesses that currently use the QuickBooks Enterprise software. As a Customer Success Manager, I maintain my customer's accounts to ensure that their goals for the future are nothing but successful.
- Customer Success Manager at Intuit
- Waitress at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
As a Customer Success Manager I was responsible for calling, emailing, scheduling appointments, and overall health of Microsoft Azure Client Accounts. I consistently exceed my monthly goals for created engagements and customer support.
- Customer Success Manager, N3 at N3
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Self Own Business
- Program Supervisor NRA at InfoCision Management Corp
- Program Supervisor VR at InfoCision Management Corp
2 months at this Job
Position(s): Currently service High Value accounts for Intuit QuickBooks. Formerly answered inbound calls for QuickBooks Online in the manner of technical support Skills: QuickBooks Online - gained a good understanding of the CRM SalesForce. Gained a basic understanding of accounting. Customer Success Manager: Gained more insight to the use of Excel and Microsoft Word. Maintained and serviced over 600 accounts of Intuit’s High Value Clients (QuickBooks Online and Enterprise).
- Customer Success Manager at Intuit-Sykes
- Customer Service Rep (CSR) at Sykes
- Participant Service Representative at Serco
- Sales Associate at Double Kwik
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some College - Med/Criminal
- High school or equivalent - Pre-College
New York, New York Apr 2018 - Present
Stella is the first Shared Talent Network in the world, which uses artificial intelligence to network recruiting teams across top companies, and speed up the labor market.
Customer Success Manager
• Currently manage the relationship of 20+ enterprise clients and ensure their success with a recruitment tool founded on artificial intelligence (3500 recruiters, 12,000 open requisitions)
• Work directly with clients' Heads of TA for implementations, technical issues, metrics reporting, strategic recruiter management, team trainings and invoicing
• Conduct meetings with recruitment teams to explore new product ideas
• Train and manage offshore team members to ensure quality candidate application flow to clients
• Lead the hiring for the 'Stella Recruit' process which includes internal hiring of 10-12 recruiters
• Clients include: Siemens, AT&T, Allergan, Gilead, Moody's, Citigroup, Wayfair, Betterment, etc.
- Customer Success Manager at Stella.ai
- Assistant Vice President - Investment Banking Project Staffing at Makosi Consulting, Inc
- Recruiter at ZocDoc Inc
- at ZocDoc Inc
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Customer Success Manager,
As a CSM within the Technical Assistance Center, I support post sales efforts to assist customers to maximize the usage of Collaboration products. I tracked customer usage with Gainsight and Salesforce
databases applications. I used Cisco collaboration applications; Spark and WebEx.
• I start the customers onboarding and take charge of the account throughout the contract life cycle.
• I help increase the efficiency and adoption of the exclusive products; Spark & Stealthwatch.
• I am the point of contact for incidence and escalation management.
• I keep the customer up to date on new solutions.
• I support and deliver advanced adoption services.
• I chair monthly/quarterly touchpoint meetings with the customer and internally.
• I work as point of contact between the customer and Cisco Tech Support, Installation & PM
• I educate the client on internal roles and responsibilities.
• I am responsible for promoting educational service specific to the product/solution.
- Customer Success Manager at Cisco Systems
- Sales Engineer at Time Warner Business Class Cable
- Sales Engineer at Razberi Technologies
- Solutions Architect at Hewlett Packard
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering - Electronics Engineering
- Master of Science in Management - Management
Demonstrated track record of successful account management. Thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail. Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations. Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish. Can multi-task and flex with changing business needs. Utilize effective verbal and written communication and report presentation skills to present to customer executives as well as company C Level executives to enhance the customer experience. Customer Success Manager - Mitel, Inc. August 2013 to Present
• Manage the customer relationship throughout customer lifecycle all while advocating internally for their customer base, providing oversight and service improvement.
• Responsible for customer support in post-sales network operations and related technical issues.
• Champion and advocate for customer requirements within Mitel
• Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple customer implementations and escalations; effectively communicating plans, progress and status both internally and to Customer organization.
• Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions for successful deployment.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the client organization.
• Escalate problems when needed following Customer Support procedures and engage appropriate resources to convey problem information for internal service personnel.
• Manage revenue growth and retention;
- Customer Success Manager at Mitel, Inc
- Customer Care Manager at Level 3 Communications
- Post Sales Engineer Principal/Service Manager at Qwest
- Account Consultant at Qwest Communications
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business Management
San Mateo, CA October 2017 - Present
Healthcare technology company providing a platform for labs and healthcare providers to easily and cost-effectively enable patients to access, manage, and understand their health data
Customer Success Manager
• Provide technical and educational support to patients and healthcare providers of mid-to-large commercial lab accounts
• Develop and maintain process and procedure framework for patient response and guidance efforts
• Provide intermediary support between patients and lab clients
• Increase utilization of web-based platform through superior client support and effective account management
• Create and provide support-service analytics reports for CTO, CEO, and COO
- Customer Success Manager at Luminate Health
- Research Fellow at RESULTS, Inc
- Territory Manager - Non-Intensive Diabetes Therapies at Medtronic, Inc
- Healthcare Sales Operations at Workforce Insight
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Health Policy
- - Public Health
- - Epidemiology
- - Introduction to Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Cum Laude - Independent Coursework
As a Customer Success Manager I deliver world class customer service to inContact s technology customers. Assisted assigned acct in delivering the very best customer experience with a SaaS based Cloud Contact Center solution. The software provides businesses with a flexible and scalable solution for contact centers including: telecom, ACD, Dialer, CRM integration, Training and LMS, robust Reporting, guaranteed up time, and operational opportunities. Responsible for managing a book of business of $650k to ensure a positive customer experience, grow revenue, and help the customer become more profitable. Pro-actively worked with customers on their KPIs as well as sharing best practices that best benefit their business ROI. Maintaining a customer reference base of 83% vs. required 70% and maintaining a 4.70 out of 5 CSAT Rating.
- Customer Success Manager at InContact
- Operational Consultant at Premier Customer Care
- Site Leader at I2c Inc
- General Manager at Panama Call Center
2 months at this Job
Customer Success Manager
• A leading expert in syndicated data, scan data, and panel data (SPINS, IRi, and Nielson data) in terms of advanced analytics, measures, and current trends.
• Built, maintained, and grew strategic relationships with CPG manufacturers and grocery retail clients by providing in depth trainings and presentations in retail consumer insights.
• Championed the client's voice by addressing pain points the clients faced. Once the pain points were understood, immediate solutions were planned, implemented, and future enhancements/permeant solutions were set in place if needed.
• Heavily utilized Zendesk and CRM tools to address the concerns and issues of clients.
• Revamped and implemented a new client onboarding process by creating new documentations such as a FAQ, Introduction to SPINS PowerPoint, and a new Welcome Email.
• Utilized social media platforms (LinkedIn and Facebook) to connect with clients and promote the SPINS message.
• Helped conduct annual customer satisfaction survey through Qualtrics. Presented findings to Executive leaders and consulted leaders on how to change the organization.
• Partnered with sales, product library, and product management to resolve client issues and ensure client satisfaction at all levels of the relationship.
• Oversaw various projects such as migrating clients from one system to another (migration) and updating clients on planned changes to their data (annual restatement).
• Managed a portfolio of over 100 clients to provide client satisfaction, sought upselling opportunities, and ensured contract renewals.
• Worked with difficult clients who expressed interested in canceling their contracts prematurely. This was done by showcasing the tools, understanding their business, and creating relevant reports with impactful insights. 80% of the contracts were saved/renewed.
- Customer Success Manager at SPINS LLC
- Pension Specialist at AON Hewitt
- Fixed Income Futures Trader / Overnight Operator at Eldorado Trading Group LLC
- Account Manager at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Economics
Senior Customer Success Manager - Remote - Frisco, TX o Worked in the Key Accounts team managing 4 of DealerSocket's largest group accounts, with stores using CRM, Inventory Management, and Website products. o Helped groups focus on product utilization, training, ROI, and meeting various business goals. o Supported peers and new CSMs with troubled groups to increase revenue retention in region. o Took on 31 additional customers at the beginning of 2019 to assist the department in transitioning to a product focused organization structure. Implementation Project Manager - Irving, TX o Responsible for overseeing the timely completion of projects from contract signing through implementation. o Recognized as one of only two Project Manager's tasked with implementing projects spanning our entire product suite in the first year of the department. o Nominated for multiple "Hustle" awards by peers to recognize service levels and going beyond the role. o Guided several product and process pilots as DealerSocket built out this new department. o Hosted weekly trainings for other Project Managers to broaden their ability to implement platform projects. Strategic Services Consultant - Remote - Philadelphia, PA o Managed the eastern Pennsylvania territory of over 50 franchise and independent dealerships, while maintaining a large book of business spanning over $1 million in annual revenue. o Worked directly with dealership contacts to consult, train, and maintain our product suite while managing customer concerns and issues to ensure recurring revenue was maintained. o Implemented new customer's software in store throughout the US and Canada, while training dealership personnel and running QA on the build. o Mentored new hires on their first installs and worked with them as they took over new territories.
- Senior Customer Success Manager at DealerSocket, Inc
- Personal Banker II and Brokerage Associate at Wells Fargo Bank, N. A. & Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school