Austin, TX. 78744 (512) 797-0081 [email protected]
Travis County ITS 700 Lavaca St, Austin, TX
Customer Support Analyst Senior Oct 1999 - Dec 2017
• Provided field, phone and remote desktop system support for Travis County staff from ITS Helpdesk.
• Using SCCM workstation mgmt and AD user account mgmt.
• Repaired desktop, laptop, and tablet systems. Hardware part replacement & software solutions.
• Installed new workstations, backup and restore data. OS imaging, HD BitLocker encryption.
• Repaired desktop & laser printers. Maintained print server mgmt. OS drivers, firmware and workstation deployment. Assisted with large projects: office relocations, new equipment rollouts.
• Installed, networked office printers. Configuration, cloning Xerox's for advanced printing solutions.
• Restore workstation and printer wired/wireless network connections to domain.
• Trained new personnel on procedures, locations and resolving issues with system & applications.
- Customer Support Analyst Senior at Fontenay Dr
- Customer Support Intern at Travis County/City of Austin HHS
18 years, 2 months at this Job
JAMAL ROBERTS, Baltimore, MD 21227 | H: 770-912-0555 | C: 770-912-0555 | [email protected] Customer Support Analyst Oracle Micros － Columbia, MD The focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. Being a primary point of contact for customers, I am responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues. Being a primary point of contact for customers, acting as a liaison between Oracle employees and the customer with moderate direction from Senior Client Relations Analysts and management. Providing guidance and resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues. Resolution is primarily provided in real time with follow up for more complex matters. November 2013 - February 2016 Team Leader/Associate Clinical Administrative Coordinator/Member Services Representative United Healthcare － Elkridge, Maryland Placing a high volume of outbound calls to our valued members of the health plan to schedule them for their in home visits with a Physician or a Nurse Practitioner via an auto dialer system. Answering inbound calls from our valued members and assisting them with their inquiries. Enhancing our valued members experience within their specific health plan. Validating member demographic information and obtaining additional member data via specific plan scripting. Data entry of the members record with accurate information obtained on the call. Ensuring that the appointments are scheduled accurately following department policies and procedures. Resolving any scheduling issues or concerns. Working on special projects within the department as assigned. Routing calls to the appropriate department as needed. Assisted with training of new customer service representatives during new hiring process. Assisted with implementation of WFM (workforce management) policies. Appointed Team Lead.
- Customer Support Analyst at Oracle Micros
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
Fiber Solution Center
● Hired as a Tier 1 FTTP Voip / Video / Data Technical Customer Support Analyst.
● Promoted to the Tier 2 offline trouble ticket team before my first year anniversary of employment.
● Promoted to Outside Plant FiberOptic Install/Repair Tech for 6 months.
● Returned to the Fiber Solution Center as a Senior FiberOptic CSA specialized in supporting Chronic Residential and Small Business callers to the FiOS Tech Support Center.
- Senior FiberOptic Customer Support Analyst at Verizon FiOS
- Jr Network/Systems Technician at L-3 Communications/Engility
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - CCNA/CCNA Security
Fiber Customer Support Analyst will serve as the initial point of contact for provisioning and/or maintenance for customer inquiries concerning fiber based voice, data and/or video services. Answer incoming calls from customers with order inquiry and/or trouble reports. Provide customers with order status, activation support for Voice service calling features, service activation support for Data service PC configuration, home router configuration, and/or email/internet applications. Provide customers with service activation support for Video service set-top box configuration. Issue customer initiated service order corrections and changes. Issue maintenance initiated change orders. Create trouble reports, provide customers with trouble status. Perform analysis and isolation of trouble conditions and sort troubles into User, Voice Network, Data Network, Video Network & OS Plant categories. Provide trouble resolution and closeout when possible. Must have basic understanding of communication networking components (i.e., Routers, LAN topology, Ethernet & Network Interface Cards) as well as MS Windows and PC hardware/software. Must have a strong understanding of PC components and functionality, and have the ability to work with customers, on the telephone, to isolate/resolve problems with that equipment at a customer location. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers. and negotiating with as well as interacting with other work groups. Ability to overlap-perform more than one function at a time while communicating with internal and/or external customer.
- Fiber Customer Support Analyst at Verizon
- Machine Operator at Rebus Inc
- E4 at United States Air Force
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Network & Security
• Offer B2B support in account and warranty management for Latin America and the southeastern United States
• Lead one-on-one trainings and record and edit on-screen training tutorial videos
• Support sales representatives and customers directly by providing technical and customer account information
• Research and resolve customer issues with invoices, part claims, and warranty claims
• Upgrade administrative processes to increase efficiency, both internally and externally
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANALYST at LITTRELL DIGITAL
- FOUNDER at LITTRELL DIGITAL
- STUDENT AMBASSADOR at K-STATE COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (CBA)
- AFTERMARKET SALES INTERN at LITTRELL DIGITAL
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - MARKETING, ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Resolve post-sales customer inquiries via phone and electronic means and deliver first level customer support, including product
configuration issues, triage and confirming contracts
• Provide guidance and real time resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues including, but not limited to: product compatibility and configuration, license reconciliation, support entitlements and validation, invoice and shipping inquiries, electronic support troubleshooting and product availability
• Handle open service requests that are dispatched, implement fixes, analyze the hardware/software problem and document case notes for tracking and escalation purposes
- Customer Support Analyst at Oracle Corporation
- at C. P. Food Products, Inc
- Volunteer Coordinator at David Warnock Mayoral Campaign
- Waitress at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Textile Engineering - Textile Engineering
In charge of managing the customer database. Takes all phone calls, chats and assists with all web cases in a timely manner. Achieved full comprehension on product's scope of support and began developing aptitude for other products. As a team, averaged exceptional metric scores. Assisted with managerial projects during downtime.
- Customer Support Analyst at Abila/Community Brands
- Austin, Tx - MSR at United Heritage Credit Union
- Teller at United Heritage Credit Union
- Head of Waitstaff at Lakeside at La Torretta
10 months at this Job
- - part-time studies under RN program
1 - Support Team
• Core job function centers on acting as a team lead for the department by satisfying customers by driving resolution to technical issues, financial issues and answering informational requests by leveraging and contributing to the collective knowledge of the organization. Place orders for equipment, training, programming and welcome kits.
• Provide back-up support for new Analysts on incoming merchant calls, emails, and support tickets by troubleshooting and servicing merchant terminal problems (i.e. communication problems, error messages and general questions). Provide quality assurance by cross checking work (emails, tickets, phone calls, and chat requests) completed by new Analysts.
• Assist Trainer and/or Supervisor with training new employees on department processes and procedures. This may require hands on training in the call center or in the training room and call shadowing. Trainings may be one on one or in a group depending on the material covered during the session.
• Assist the Testing Center of Excellence and/or Product Management with testing new Class A approved terminals. Provide advanced/ 2nd level technical assistance as it pertains to physical credit card terminals (such as VeriFone, Ingenico, Hypercom, etc.). Provide 2nd level technical assistance with Class B terminals, POS systems, 3rd Party Gateways (Auth.net, PayPal etc ) (Provide VAR sheets for setup). Provide back-up support for Supervisor and Advanced Product Specialist.
• Assist department Supervisor with the development and implementation of process flows, departmental policies, and reference guides related to Sage gateway products. Participate in internal projects such as improvements to call flow processes, training development, capturing and maintaining knowledge capital, improving overall support skills, and improving customer service in the department.
• Document each customer incident in the call tracking system in a clear, concise, and understandable format and ensures all appropriate call tracking information is recorded properly.
• Assist customers in gaining the most value from our products and services by identifying additional product or training needs. Forward all lead information to Sales to generate additional revenues as appropriate. Maintain a positive, constructive attitude in the workplace. These include presenting challenges in a positive light, offering constructive approaches to overcoming difficulties, and treating all individuals with respect.
• Initiate the paperwork related to the various fees assessed to customers regarding, cancellations, equipment orders, training, shipping, or other additional charges. Calculate refunds or credits to merchants due to downgrades, statement or processing problems (i.e. duplicate of charges, account set up incorrectly due to sales agreement not completed correctly, ect.). Assist Customer Service Coordinators with incoming requests to add services, add T&E card types, set up Debit and EBT, close accounts, DBA, name and address changes in front end files.
• Build advanced front-end files and terminal download files daily for new and existing clients. This includes but is not limited to Puerto Rico, Paymentech, Wireless Activation, IP Builds, Direct Connect, and Cybersource.
• Cross-trained to Virtual Support and Sage Mobile Payment for support questions and Merchant Financial Support department for support questions. Provide support for VT, SMP and MFS support call queues. Currently in all four queues on a daily basis.
- Customer Support Analyst Tier at Paya
- Account Executive at Alltrust Networks Inc
- Logistics Representative at Sky Courier Sterling
- Assistant at Law Firm of J.W Nesari Herndon
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Business
• Answer incoming calls from customer with order inquiry and/or trouble reports.
• Provide troubleshooting support for telecommunication, and television service.
• Perform analysis and isolation of trouble conditions to create ticket reports.
• Sort troubles into user, voice network, data network and video network in order to provide resolution and closeout when possible.
• Operate a ticketing system to determine dispatching trouble reports and service orders to appropriate outside instillation and repair departments.
- Customer Support Analyst at Verizon
- Field Technician at CABLEVISION/ OPTIMUM
- Generator Mechanic at UNITED STATES ARMY
- Sales Associate at JONES APPAREL GROUP
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Generator mechanic school - Mechanic
● Provided first-level IT support and troubleshooting for a variety of multi-corporation scholarship for study software platforms, including programs within MicroStrategy and Salesforce, as well abroad program as multiple internal Coca-Cola Company databases HOPE Scholarship - 4
● Led 6-8 team members through supervision and delegation of online submitted IT year merit based requests from 250+ employees academic scholarship
● Collaborated with Coca-Cola's IT Security team to verify clearance and provision Microstrategy access for employees needing classified data
● Liaised with representatives from 68 bottling companies to ensure customer SOFTWARE SKILLS satisfaction regarding product delivery and equipment repairs Advanced knowledge of
● Managed customer and employee inquiries regarding transactions and software Microsoft Excel and access SAP. Beginning knowledge of LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE MicroStrategy
- IT/CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANALYST at Coca-Cola Bottlers' Sales and Services
- at Alpha Phi Omega Service Fraternity
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Linguistics