Verizon September 2013-Present
Fiber Customer Support Analyst
Assist residential and business customers with technical issues regarding their voice, data, and video services. Support provided via phone and remote assistance. Responsibilities include:
• Setup new connections and service.
• Troubleshoot wired & wireless connectivity issues.
• Resolve software and mobile application problems.
• Router configurations (Static IP setup, port forwarding, parental controls).
• Antivirus installation and support.
- Fiber Customer Support Analyst at Verizon
- Owner at Tech Reworks Inc
- Process engineering supervisor at Seneca Data Distributors Inc
- at Seneca Data Distributors Inc
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Criminal Justice
The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for Tier 1 and 2 software and hardware support. Provides technical advice, guidance and informal training to customers using hardware and software programs. Troubleshoot and restore routine technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures. Performs root cause analysis and develops checklists for typical problems. Recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. Maintain knowledge database and call tracking database to enhance quality of problem resolutions. Work in a team setting, sharing information and assisting others with calls. Essential Functions Title and Definition Demonstrate ability to reset passwords in Active Directory, Clinical applications, Domino and other Centra applications. Demonstrate ability to remote control user PC. Demonstrate ability to log problem with vendor. Use Service manager Peregrine to document work and work processes. Advise and follow up with customers on problems and issues keeping the customer informed at all times. Display and promote a positive public relations approach to staff physicians, patients family, and public. Maintain a flexible schedule and willing to accept assignments to help achieve the department service needs. Participates in process improvement activities. Advocated for end-users to perform testing and problem analysis for server, desktop and IT infrastructure.
- Customer Support Analyst at Centra Health
- Health Unit Coordinator at Centra Health
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Interdisciplinary
- Associate of Arts - Information Technology
Showing customers different options they have for their repairs. Making customers happy, winning their respect and trust and helping them make the right choice for their companies and families is what I do. I started as a Diesel engine technician and advanced to over the counter parts sales then onto my current role as a customer support analyst. I talk to customers all day long on the phone and in person, schedule service appointments for their trucks or RV’s and provide detailed estimates for any repairs needed to be made. Commonly use programs like Oracle, SAP Concur, Excel, Word and PowerPoint when needed. Great outgoing personalities and I am great at getting on a personal level with our customers. Attention to detail, communication, genuine empathy and responsiveness are key skills I excel in throughout my current role. Successfully completed a Service Leadership Training held in Michigan that was a total of 3 weeks which has really helped me progress.
- Customer Support Analyst at Cummins Sales & Service Inc.
- Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic & Wrecker Operator 91BH8 at Army National Guard
- Parts Specialist at Cummins Inc.
- Diesel Mechanic Technician at Cummins Inc.
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Diesel Technology, Hydraulics, Welding
- Some college
Sage Software July 2018-Current
Customer Support Analyst-Sage Time (Kronos Workforce Ready) and Sage Tracks
•Responsible for providing customer support for time-labor-management software clients (medium-sized businesses) for three main products: Sage Time, Sage Time Mobile, and Sage Tracks
•Primary support areas include: Middleware installations/upgrades for various time clock (key entry, swipe based, biometric hardware) within Windows based PC environments (i.e. Windows 7, 8, 10, Server (2008/2012 R2), Time card/entry issues, and accrual configuration and maintenance, networking (troubleshooting time clock, middleware, and Sage Time clock synchronization failure/issues) on stand-alone units and server based systems: pinging clocks and servers, executing basic IP commands to determine points-of-failure in communication and enhance product performance)
•Using various ticketing tools and resources, via multiple platforms (i.e. email, phone, chat, and remote desktop applications), provide thorough, expedient, and friendly support for various company administrators (payroll administrators) in various areas, including: Drafting and configuring customized/standard reports, analyzing time and attendance data (timesheets, pay calculations, rates, accrual profiles/schedules, configuration settings, etc.)
• Write Knowledge Base articles, step-by-step resolutions, and dropping tickets to development for issues beyond the position’s scope or reach.
•Effectively apply proper procedures for developing effective, but efficient solutions for all clients by executing a comprehensive troubleshooting process including, but not limited to: properly identifying and defining the problem or issue at hand, validating customer account information and details, understanding an issue’s potential causes and determining the recommended resolutions (using various resources: Knowledge Base, software processes, training guides, and Tier 2 support personnel). Also, responsible for accurately documenting all customer interactions to maintain adherence to case management policies and procedures. Sage Software December 2017-July 2018 Customer Support Analyst-Sage 50 Accounting
•Responsible for providing Tier 1 Technical support for accounting software to small and medium-sized businesses.
•Primary support areas include: Installation (full/updates/upgrades) within Windows based PC environments (i.e. Windows 7, 8, 10, Server (2008/2012 R2), General Ledger Issues, and Payroll setup and troubleshooting, networking (setting up client-server networks, peer-to-peer networks, mapping networking drives, pinging workstations and servers, and basic IP configuration to enhance product performance)
•Using various tools and resources, perform online (i.e. chat and remote desktop applications), provide thorough, expedient, and friendly support for various software users and IT personnel; including Windows 7, 8, and 10; Windows Small Business Server 2008/2012 R2; remote support applications, application utilities for PC diagnosis.
•Consistently maintain above average customer satisfaction survey results. Also, use CRM applications, track, update, and confirm customer information to aide in providing comprehensive customer service.
•Effectively apply proper procedures for guiding customers through the troubleshooting process including, but not limited to: properly identifying and defining the problem or issue at hand, validating customer account information and details, understanding an issue’s potential causes and determining the recommended resolutions (using various resources: Knowledge Base, software processes, training guides, and Tier 2 support personnel). Also, responsible for accurately documenting all customer interactions to maintain adherence to case management policies and procedures.
- Customer Support Analyst at Sage Software
- Representative at Safelink
- Technician at AT&T
- Assistant at Brookstone
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Project management
- Bachelor - history
As a Support Analyst I support three PMS products.
My job duties include:
• handling incoming requests, problems and questions from international customers regarding PMS products. Analyze and provide technical troubleshooting, and resolve cases and escalate accordingly
• Assist professionally: I assist all customers, vendors and IT companies via phone, e-mail and/or customer portal
• Inform customers about the progress and status of their case
• Communicate resolutions in a correct and understandable manner to the customers
• Prioritize incidents: I accurately log incoming incidents into a Salesforce System
• I determine the correct SLA level according to impact and urgency
• Investigate first level incidents and perform 1st troubleshooting
• Share knowledge: I work together with my supervisor and colleagues to share knowledge and to improve processes
• I also discover and report trends within the incidents
- Customer Support Analyst at Amadeus Hospitality Americas Inc
- Telephone Sales Representative at TCF
- Customer Service Representative at Amazon.com
- Bridge Services Specialist at Momentum for Mental Health
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Human Services
- A.S. Degree - Family & Consumer Science
• Troubleshooting of customer accounts.
• Prioritize tickets and route them.
• VPN Support.
• Ticket management via Service NOW.
• Application and technical support support.
- Customer Support Analyst at DXC Technologies
- Customer Experience and Technical Support at Liberty Global/Choice Cable TV
- Cashier at Baskin Robbins
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.A - English
• Support Enterprise level clients that utilize a suite of applications developed by API Healthcare.
• Resolve complex technical and application-based issues.
• Leverage programming skills to make needed modifications to customer databases and ensure information integrity.
• Provide excellent support experiences for each client interaction and resolve issues to their satisfaction.
• Experience with Microsoft Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Salesforce and Windows Desktop Operating Systems.
- Customer Support Analyst at Virence Health
- Tier 2 Managed Client Support at KC Computers
- Advanced Repair Agent at Best Buy
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Science and Technology
- Associate - Graphic Art Design
• Provides an Extraordinary Customer Experience by addressing inquiries using a variety of channels (telephone, email, chat, social media, etc.) in a support-center environment adhering to scheduled shifts, procedures, metrics, and departmental goals.
• Identifies the root cause of the client’s software or system issues and uses system analysis and testing techniques to solve low to moderately complex application or system issues.
• Uses Knowledge Center Support (KCS) methodologies to efficiently resolve issues. Contributes to company knowledge capital by creating and modifying reusable solutions in the knowledge base according to established procedures and policies. Actively promotes the knowledge base to our customers. Maintains article quality standards.
• Assists customers in gaining the most value from their Sage products and services.
• Identifies additional opportunities for Sage solutions to benefit the customer's business needs.
• Documents each customer contact using our contact tracking systems in a clear, concise, and understandable format. Escalate unresolved customer issues with all pertinent information included, to appropriate resources.
• Works collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers. Maintains a positive, constructive attitude in the workplace. This includes presenting challenges in a positive light, offering constructive approaches to overcoming difficulties, and treating all individuals with respect.
• Prioritizes work balancing importance from the customer perspective and operational efficiency. Follows through on commitments, communicates status of work, identifies and requests assistance with barriers that may interfere with progress. Adjusts workload when priorities and resources change, managing time and resources to ensure the best possible outcome for the customer, employee and organization.
• Stays current on technical and business knowledge in all assigned applications, as well as support processes and procedures.
- Customer Support Analyst at Sage software
- Customer support agent at COMPUTER GENERATED SOLUTIONS
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.F.A - Digital film-making
• Answering inbound IT calls from fellow team members of Ballad Health and patients of Ballad Health
• Provides reliable troubleshooting measures to nurses and doctors allowing patient care to continue quickly
• Understanding issues and frustrations to ensure escalated tickets can be triaged more appropriately and efficiently
• Consistently meeting and exceeding Service Desk Analyst I standards for calls, FCR, readiness and availability
• Completed a 95% proficiency when obtaining HDI Certification
• Identify customer service trends, determine system improvements and forwarding to management to implement change
• Work in conjunction with numerous other analysts to troubleshoot complicated problems to be bring quick solutions for our doctors and nurses
• Appointed to integration team by management to assist in the merge of service desks from Mountain States and Wellmont
- Customer Support Analyst I at Wellmont Health System
- Laser Safety Officer, Scheduling Coordinator, Fleet and Inventory Controls Manger at Lifeline Medical
- CBO Follow Up Representative at Mountain States Health Alliance
- Front Desk Manager at Days Inn
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Political Science
FORMERLY EMDEON BUSINESS SERVICES
• Answers inbound calls from dental providers, vendors and insurance carriers while frequently and consistently meeting standards for resolving all inquiries.
• Exhibit professional communication with providers, vendors, and payers, ensuring a high level of customer service and technical support.
• Assist manager with monitoring and internal team set-up.
• Train new team members as needed.
• Review quality of customer service inquiries, handle incoming calls from payers, various practice management vendors and providers related to electronic/paper claims as well as well as additional enrollment requirements.
• Analyze inbound and outbound claim file data; work with the programming department on payer and vendor edits and changes.
• Ensure customer, vendors and insurance carriers technical issues are resolved promptly. Analyze, research and resolve client inquiries.
• Assist payers, vendors and providers with online dental tools and applications as well as support for all Real Time electronic products.
• Assist providers with set up of payer enrollments, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) enrollments as well as research problems with missing transactions.
• Administer transmissions of electronically submitted dental claims and analyze data flow from provider's to carriers.
• Implement new programs, installs and updates to organizational systems, manual claim pulls and database management.
• Worked on internal call tracking tool project: analyzed the current data, provided solutions for best practices, consolidated fields, created new fields to ensure customer service call type tracking was user friendly and efficient for the customer service staff.
• Research and rectify client billing issues. Process billing account cancellation forms received from dental providers.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANALYST at CHANGE HEALTHCARE
- DENTAL CLAIMS BENEFITS SPECIALIST at AETNA INC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT UNIT SUPERVISOR at PRUDENTIAL HEALTHCARE
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration