Customer communication Promoted from Junior Customer Support Engineer in 2017 Training and Teaching Responsibilities: Microsoft Certified Professional Troubleshooting customer issues with Liferay Portal, Liferay DXP, and other company products Testing reported issues with Liferay software Reporting issues with Liferay software to Engineering team Mentoring Junior Customer Support Engineers Serving as Coach for US Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) Team Software Experience: Liferay Portal, Liferay DXP; Google Docs; Windows 7, 10; Ubuntu; MySQL Database; MS SQL Database; Oracle Database; Apache Tomcat Application Server; Zendesk; JIRA.
- Customer Support Engineer at Liferay Inc
- Remote Technician at Onshore Technical and Customer Services
- Ministry Intern at San Gabriel Community Church
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Philosophy
- Performed repairs, installation, maintenance and field modifications on CT, MRI and X-ray medical imaging systems. - Front line customer support engineer owning customer issues through to resolution, escalating and working with team members when necessary. - Knowledgeable in troubleshooting and repair of all aspects of CT, MRI and X-ray systems including X-ray generators, RF, image reconstruction systems and high field magnets. - Expert in TCP/IP and DICOM networking and interfacing with other systems. - Experienced in the installation of X-ray and VL modalities. - Area lead engineer handling networking and DICOM issues. - Knowledgeable working with Windows and Unix based systems.
- Senior Customer Support Engineer CT, MRI at Canon Medical Systems
- National Technical Support Engineer at Siemens Medical Solutions
- Customer Service Engineer Biomedical at Siemens Medical Solutions
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Biomedical Equipment
• Currently working as a customer support engineer for Zenoss providing product based technical support for the entire Zenoss product line (Control Center, Resource Manager, Analytics, and Service Impact) which utilize Infrastructure monitoring protocols and methodologies such as SNMP, WMI, WinRM, etc. Our customers have a wide variety of mixed environments and technologies such as AWS, Cisco Devices, mySQL, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, Postgres, NetApp, Ubuntu, Red Hat / CentOS Linux distros.
• Prioritize issues based on severity while maintaining published SLA agreements.
• Provide post-resolution root cause analysis to make sure all issues are resolved correctly.
• Create customized Bash, Python and Microsoft Powershell scripts for process improvement and customization to ensure maximum product efficiency.
• I currently work with a vast array of cutting edge technologies on a daily basis including: MySQL, Docker, Active Directory, Bash, Python, TALES and REGEX expressions, Linux (Red Hat, Centos, and Ubuntu), VMWARE, Apache and Zope, HBASE, OpenTSDB, Apache products such as Tomcat and Zookeeper, and Systemd.
• Currently work with industry standard Open Source development products such as Zendesk, Github, and Jira.
• Provide engineering services to for both Zenoss on-prem and SaaS Cloud platform customers.
• Participate in the on-call rotation for critical support for our Platinum customers.
• Document all support tickets clearly and effectively and contribute to KB Articles.
• Serve in an escalation role for our newer and/or less experienced support engineers.
• Work on ad-hoc projects outside of the support role such as KB article contributions, internal Wiki.
- Customer Support Engineer at Zenoss Inc
- Systems Engineer at Modular Technology dba MyITpros
- Systems Administrator at LDR Holding Corporation
- IT Technical Support Manager at BOEHRINGER LABORATORIES, INC
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Science - Information Science
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Customer Consulting Engineer in RTP- AAA TAC While in Cisco TAC I've worked with hundreds of customers globally implementing security solutions in their networking deployment. Customer Communication/Troubleshooting and Analysis Technologies: Identity Services Engine, Wired/Wireless/VPN Security, 802.1x and mab authentication, Guest/Posture/BYOD/Grid/Trustsec/MACsec, Anyconnect, Cisco Route/Switch Experience troubleshooting with Active Directory, Redhat Linux, Cisco Firewalls, DNA Center, Microsoft/MacOS/Android/ios supplicants
- Customer Support Engineer II at Cisco
- Software Development Intern at Ventyx
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Provide Tier 2 level support for software trouble tickets. - Guide support team of 6 Tier 2 techs in problem determination and resolution - Asset management tasks including; New Hire deployment, recovery, assignment, and legal hold - Coach and train techs on customer facing interactions - Creating, documenting, and enforcing policies relating to asset management - Coordinate with management, ensuring all processes are followed, gaps are identified, and solutions are implemented. - Manage escalations and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction - Contribute documentation to KB supporting Tier 1, 1.5 and 2 level support desks. - Participate in calls with Tier 3 architects and relay technical information to Tier 2 and below
- Lead Customer Support Engineer at CenturyLink
- Customer Support Engineer at CenturyLink
- Area Manager at Monical's Pizza
- Restaurant Systems Specialist at Monical's Pizza
5 months at this Job
• Respond to technical issues regarding Bromium Products
• Troubleshoot Bromium products and escalate/triage issues if needed
• Reproduce customer issues in a lab environment and isolate root causes
• Utilize VMware ESXi to manage multiple OS and recreate bugs
• Analyze and find issues within customer logs and crash dumps
• Use Salesforce and Jira to create tickets and bugs regarding issues on Products
• Provide support mainly via the CRM, phone, e-mail, and web conferencing tools (zoom)
• Gather solutions and best practices to add to internal knowledge base and customer support portal
- Customer Support Engineer at Bromium
- Technical Support Analyst at EPRI
- Operations & Technical Support Administrator at Annual Reviews
- Technical Support Intern at Axcient
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Performed Senior Technical Support for the DevOps Team in the Service Assurance division interfacing customer production systems with development engineering
• Tier 2/3 troubleshooting, QA testing of new software, solution implementation, and professional services
• Perform debug level support of Linux platforms and the Oracle database application
• Perform isolation of product hardware and software issues and work with engineering to obtain a resolution through deployment to customer network
• Performed as the SME of the video data analytics platform distributed by Exfo in partnership with Bridge Technologies. While the SME, I contributed in the deployment in the large-scale distribution of the video solution in North America performing QA testing of a new product and assisting in the successful deployment for customer satisfaction
• Utilized Salesforce and Jira CRM software to document technical issues and case details for customer and internal communication
- Customer Support Engineer at Exfo
- Professional Services Engineer at Genband
- Senior Field Engineer/Tier at Alcatel/T-Mobile
- Technical Support Engineer III at Tekelec
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts
Address customer inquiries, concerns and suggestions regarding the companies medical device software, sales, manufacturing, operations and more. Take daily support calls from healthcare facilities' live patient data systems for over 200 hospitals in the US and Canada. Serve as an expert in the products that the company manufactures and develops. Develop solutions to issues with products and help customers work through technical difficulties. Provide daily help desk and tech support and 24/7 on-call support in regard to: ◦ On-site and remote software installation ◦ On-site troubleshooting ◦ Repair of computers and 510K-approved medical devices ◦ Documenting product problems ◦ Researching and addressing technical issues ◦ System configuration
- Technical/Customer Support Engineer at BERNOULLI ENTERPRISE, INC
- Systems Engineering Technician at CARDIOPULMONARY CORP
- Networking Technician at PARAMOUNT PROMOTIONS
- at INFINITY ELECTRIC/SECURITY TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - ELECTRONICS TECHNICAN
• Provide desktop support remotely and on site to NYPD and USCIS site(s) for both hardware and software maintenance, often covering multiple versions.
• Provide problem solving skills based on knowledge of NYPD LIVESCAN and USCIS systems.
• Perform routine maintenance on NYPD LIVESCAN and USCIS related systems.
• Report to company's incidents of downtime and other system anomalies, using standard call tracking procedures.
• Decision maker for proper support procedures for NYPD and USCIS when system problems arise.
• Provided support in conversion of Windows 10 migration throughout NYPD and USCIS.
• Contributed to work as a part of the Active Directory Team such as Creating & Managing Users & Groups and their Profiles.
• Conducted extensive client interviews to collect, compile and document user/business requirements for new software version.
• Analyzed customer business processes and assessed change in requirements compared to existing version.
• Federal Security Clearance Holder (USCIS).
- Customer Support Engineer II at SAFRAN CORP
- IT System Engineer at IMOBILE CORP
- Customer Support Engineer at Morphotrak Inc
- Help Desk Co-Ordinater at Doshi Diagnostic Imaging Services
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Provides Tier 3 user level technical support by troubleshooting technical issues with networking systems and carrying issues through to resolution
• Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation
• Provide system configuration, account management, deployment and Administration of Azure Cloud-Based Biometric Systems
• Install complete AFIS sites including hardware, software, X-load, matcher, partitioning, disk space analysis, etc.
• Perform preventative and remedial hardware and software maintenance and system administration
• Provide assistance on installations and removals
• Write UNIX/Linux and PowerShell scripts to analyze and process data
• Troubleshoot and promptly escalates customer service issues
• Make decision for proper support procedures when system problems arise
• Work with software developers on system enhancements
- Customer Support Engineer at ConsultNet
- Technical Support Analyst at Millennium Software
- IT Manager at Michigan Primary Care Association
- ITPA/Tier 2 Desktop Support at State of Michigan
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MS - Cybersecurity Technology
- BS - Information and Computer Security