Served as a Customer Support Engineer for a trusted global satellite communications monitoring, interference detection, and geo-location company. Provided Tier 1, Tier 2, and Project Engineering support for Kratos Communications Civilian/Federal customers regarding Monics, SAT-SA, M200, and satID. Support includes daily interaction with customers via email, telephone, Skype, and Kratos Communication's web portal. Travel on-site to setup hardware and install Monics software at customer locations. Extensive troubleshooting and log system and network problems or errors. Train and assist on-coming personnel. Create and maintain the CSG VMware training servers and portal.
• Subject matter expert for troubleshooting complex issues related to Monics, Microsoft Server, and Microsoft SQL.
• Created and maintained the VMware training servers that include all of our Monics versions.
• Served on special taskforce charged with standing up KratosComms's web portal, Parature. In charge of editing the design of the portal.
• Worked hand in hand with our engineering group to reproduce, test, and solve software defects.
- Customer Support Engineer at Kratos Communications
- Information Technology Supervisor/Global Operations Supervisor at U.S. Army
- SATCOM Network Analyst at SAT CORPORATION
- Senior SATCOM Supervisor at U.S. Army
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree
- B.S. in Information Technology - Security
- Certificate - Satellite Communications Operator Maintainer Course
Responsible for the installation, training, maintenance and repair of all Vutek Solvent and UV Inkjet Printing Systems. Provide on-site and phone support to various customer across the region. Work with dispatch to schedule and plan service visits. Assist customers with the returning of both new and used parts along with maintaining a trunk inventory.
- Customer Support Engineer at EFI - Vutek
- Customer Support Engineer at OCE' / Gretag Imaging
- Color Specialist at IKON Office Solutions
- Electronic Assembler at Precision Industries
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Electronic Engineering Technology - Electronic Engineering Technology
- Associates of Applied Science in Electronic Engineering Technology - Electronic Engineering Technology
Technical Field Support Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer (Field Engineer) at Pameesha Technologies Services Pvt. Ltd
- Customer Support Engineer (Field Engineer) at 13 Days in INFOCARE DIGITAL SYSTEM PVT LD
- ERO (Emergency Response Officer) from 1 at GVK EMRI
- Technical Support Engineer at NCS Computech Ltd
7 months at this Job
Primary service interface for four customers in semiconductor industry. Develop and present
weekly and monthly reviews to the customer. Reviews cover past work, short-term schedule, long
term projects, and future opportunities.
• Assign daily work activities to 10 maintenance technicians, based on planned maintenance and unplanned equipment failure.
• Coordinate corrective and preventative maintenance schedules for 30 pieces of inspection equipment worth over $100MM.
• Improved tooling inventory by creating visual management for kits and enforcing use. Improvements led to reduction in down time and misplaced equipment.
• Identified equipment upgrade opportunities worth $150k. ~~~~~~~~~ close collaboration with Product Support Specialist to capture new business opportunities.
• Administer calibration program for handheld tooling for 125 pieces of electrical/pressure/temperature instruments. Reduced out-of-calibration equipment from 35% to <3% over a six-month period.
- Lead Customer Support Engineer at KLA
- Operations Leader at General Electric
- Customer Support Engineer at KLA-Tencor
- Instructor at United States Navy
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Engineering and Management Systems
- Bachelor's - Nuclear Engineering Technology
Performs technical support for programs, service agreement tasks, and scheduled assignments to ensure computer hardware equipment is properly maintained and operating correctly. Preventative maintenance on all equipment assigned in my territory. Respond to customer service calls (emergency, on-site), checks indicated points of trouble, analyzes full requirements of system involved and checks and tests systems components. Completes service repairs, replacements, upgrades, adjustments and calibration on systems and components following issued tasking, maintenance, troubleshoot and installation instructions. Completes and submits service orders and reports covering all aspects of each assignment and activity using a Blackberry (RIM) and company laptop. Coordinate problems and resolution with other Customer Support Field Engineers and site customers. Respond to complaints/inquiries in a cooperative, supportive, and professional manner.
Using the Practice Management strategy to ensure the best practices exist, following the below steps:
• Planning, assessing and setting goals
• Developing goals into actions
• Deploying or executing tasks
• Monitoring and measuring results
• Analyzing and evaluating the strategy's overall effectiveness
- Customer Support Engineer at BELL & HOWELL
- Customer Support Field Engineer at Ricoh
- Customer Service Rep at IBM
- Site Lead Field Service Engineer at Agissar Corporation
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronic Engineering
• Install complete New Jersey State Police AFIS system including Hp, Dell, and MorphoTrak hardware, software,and Camera setup
• In coordination with Regional Service Manager, prepare preventative maintenance schedules for remote sites
• Perform preventative and remedial hardware and software maintenance and system administration on assigned MorphoTrak’s products.
• Complete installations and removals.
• Install replacement Dell and HP pc or scanner parts, when required.
• Ensure defective parts are returned in a timely manner to the depot
• Track assigned inventory
• Troubleshoot and promptly handle customer service issues and other systems anomalies during regular hours and on an On call schedule
• Make decisions for proper support procedures when system problems arise
• SQL database cleanup to ensure system runs optimal
- Customer Support Engineer 2 at ConsultNet/Idemia
- System Administrator at Insight Global/Precision Automation
- Support Technician 1 at Securus Technologies
- PC Technician 3 at McKesson Information Technology
9 months at this Job
- AAS degree
Coordinate the design of new product with the Engineering and Purchasing Departments including
the creation of Engineering Change Orders, FEA requests, Data Transfers and Cost Estimates
• Create and revise steer and drive axle assemblies complete with brakes and wheel-end equipment
• Review Application Approvals to determine the correct axle best suited for customer needs
• Work with engineering, sales and manufacturing to resolve product issues
• Provide engineering support to over 80 customers encompassing a wide variety of product
• Guide customer through transition from existing product to new innovative product designs
• Assist Engineering Team with the design of steer axles
• Coordinate the design of brake systems
• Review engineering documentation (drawings, specifications, models and bill of materials)
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER at Dana Corporation - Commercial Vehicle Systems Division
- SENIOR DESIGNER/PRODUCT ENGINEER at
- PROJECT DESIGN ENGINEER at Navistar International
- ENGINEER at Cole Pattern and Engineering
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Financial Planning for Business Success
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Associate in Applied Science - Mechanical Engineering Technology
Assist customers in configuring and troubleshooting proprietary monitoring software
● Creating internal documentation (wikis) for fellow support engineers
● Schedule online meetings with customers for in depth assistance
● Research solutions to problems that have little to no documentation
● Document defects on customer behalf
● Learn and understand a wide range of technologies utilized within software offered
● Communicate clear and effectively with customers around the globe
● Maintain positive attitude when working under pressure ◆ [email protected] ◆ https://www.linkedin.com/in/iwhite79 ◆ (678) 525-0727 ◆
- Customer Support Engineer at Zenoss, Inc
- Lead Linux System Administrator at University of Texas
- Linux System Administrator at Liquid Web Inc
- Entertainment Host at Universal Entertainment
3 years, 2 months at this Job
First Tier support position handling 85% of customer support issues Product support included: Voice Over IP, Telephony, Cloud and hosted Services
- Customer Support Engineer at MegaPath
- Freelance Computer Consultant at NY/ Florida
- System Administrator at Mizuho Securities
- UNIX/Solaris Administrator at Citigroup Asset Management
1 year at this Job
· Receive and handle incoming calls from a variety of issues including On-Premises and Cloud customers. · Resolve Service Requests assigned via online through My Oracle Support, phone or email as needed. · Address escalations from On-Premises and Cloud customers to the correct point of contact. · Approve first time users in My Oracle Support portal and work change requests in My Oracle Support administration role following company security guidelines. · Address and/or resolve issues related to contracts, licensing and entitlements of Cloud and On Premise customers. · Keep up to date processes of the Customer Support organization, including steps to handle Hardware Installation calls, reach out Oracle Partners, how to handle Cloud incoming calls amongst others. · Participate in the User Acceptance Testing for new releases of My Oracle Support portal. · Coach and train new employees in the Customer Support organization. · Write and maintain documentation for knowledge database. · Perform WebEx sessions as needed with customers and teammates to find and solve problems more efficiently. · Use of Oracle Diagnostic Methodology to document and work customer’s problems in ticket system. · Create incoming Customer Milestone Event Alerts (CMEA) to inform support of an upcoming customer milestone event. · Delivered Cloud Entitlement training for peers. Project Manager, “Automation Framework for My Oracle Support” 2015-Present · Creation and maintenance of interactive flows that allow self-identifying solutions, or filing a more structured Service Request (SR) during the SR creation process. · Execute Interactive Flows reports periodically and present them to higher management. Partner with peers, “Chatbots initiative for My Oracle Support portal”. May 2018-Present · Design and creation of the chat flow
- Customer Support Engineer at Oracle America
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science