, PerkinElmer Inc. 2017 to present
• Onsite Customer Support Engineer for Merck Boston
• Repair and PM Agilent 1100, 1200, 1290’s, 6100 Single Quad MS, GE AKTA, Teledyne Isco Combi flash UHC, Millipore Water purification systems, Balance Calibration, Heidolph and Buchi Rotovap, Platesealers, and other Life Science instrumentation.
• Participated as a key member of Cyber-attack recovery team replacing HD’s, installing SW patches, re-installing SW , and getting computers back on the network.
- Customer Support Engineer at PerkinElmer
- Customer Experience / Service Manager at Cytonome Inc
- Product Manager at PerkinElmer Inc
- Americas Customer Training Business Leader at PerkinElmer Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
The Customer Support Engineer acts as Cogent's first line of support and their main tasks include: * Manual configuration of Cisco routers, switches and firewalls. * Supported routing protocols (i.e. BGP, MPLS, SONET etc.) * Troubleshot Cisco equipment Layers 1 to 3 * Working in a customer support center answering phones in order to provide top level technical support to Cogent's customers globally. * Customer care. Providing the customer with information and updating of the incidents that occur on their services * Ensure that network and customers issues are accurately documented in the trouble ticketing system * Customer care. Providing the customer with information and updating of the incidents that occur on their services * Reporting on the Global Shift performance as well as on the handover after each shift. * Management of internal and vendor planned maintenances impacting Cogent European Network. * Interact with Cogent customers via phone and email in order to resolve their service issues, respond to their technical questions and achieve customer satisfaction. * Monitor all customer services delivered through the Pan-European and North American Cogent IP network, using management tools and systems provided for this purpose and following standard operational procedures in order to provide high service availability and ensure that Cogent SLAs are met. * Provide 1st line customer and technical support for all layer 1, 2 and 3 services provided by Cogent, monitoring global customer connections, email requests, and phone inquiries
- Customer Support Engineer at Cogent Communications
- Network Engineer at Hibernia Media
- Datacenter Implementation Engineer at AOL
- Data Center Engineer/Server Engineer at Wachovia
5 years, 9 months at this Job
• Senior Customer Support Engineer responsible for solving complex end-user IT incidents.
• Experienced with various operating systems, mobile devices and end user software.
• Perform in place Windows 10 upgrade along with deploying new mobile devices.
• Troubleshoot layer one to three network connection issues between client and server.
• Directly install, configure and troubleshoot hardware and software installation, operating system upgrades, and mobile devices.
• Collaborate with Network Engineer while troubleshooting packet capture data.
• Tasked with the project to migrate over 200 Windows 7 machines to Windows 10.
• Install and configure VPN software token along with training users how to use.
• Respond to multiple on-site and remote end-user IT incidents.
• Validate proper user authentication to network resources via Active Directory.
- Level 2 Customer Support Engineer at Constellium Rolled Products
- PC LAN Technician at Fenwick Technologies
- IT Instructor at American National College
- Network Administrator at TerpSys/National Cancer Institute
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Digital Forensics Science - Digital Forensics Science
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
* Repair, maintain, manage, document analytical devices for Takeda in accordance with SOP and SOW * Provide Multi Vendor on site Support for LC systems, Agilent, Thermo Dionex, Waters LC * Coordinate OEM support * Manage part inventory * Service Max, Empower, Maximo, Dayforce, Unicorn and Chromeleon Software May 2016-August 2016 Performed refurbishment of GE AKTA systems Private contracting Jan 2012-May 2016 Field Service Engineer OCD J & J * Repair maintenance installation of all VitrosClinical products * Repair maintenance installation of ProVue analyzer * Completed all required training * Managed field territory NH, ME, VT, MA April 2007-September 2010 - * Field Service Representative Boston- Cambridge * On site Installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of HPLC/ IC /MS and solvent Extraction systems * Customer application support, troubleshooting chromatography and software * Diagnose device and software failures * Technical support hardware/software of all Dionex systems * Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve issues in timely fashion * Adherence to company policy and validation protocols * Maintain trunk inventory control accurately and within company guidelines * Software: Oracle, Outlook, Chromeleon, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Customer Support Engineer OneSource at ORTHO CLINCIAL DIAGNOSTICS
- at GE AKTA systems
- Field Service Engineer at OCD J & J
- Field Service Representative Boston at Cambridge
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree - Medical Laboratory Technician
• Worked on CMS Managed Voice to support and resolve customer problems
• Experience working with TAC, AS, Problem Management, and CMS Engineering in order to resolve customer problems in a timely manner
• Worked with CMS Engineering, AS, the Customer and Project Managers to activate new customers within CMS Managed Voice
- Customer Support Engineer at Cisco Systems, Inc
- Library Assistant at Wake Technical Community College
- Digital Archives Internship at State Archives
- Sales Associate at Jo-Ann's Fabrics and Crafts
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA in Medieval and Renaissance Studies - Medieval and Renaissance Studies
• Support customer integration and auto-rostering feature for IXL.
• Troubleshoot issues with customer SIS (student information systems) like Powerschool.
• Support customers via phone conference or using GoToAssist.
• Support customer SFTP connections using a terminal emulator.
• Support live network connections to resolve SFTP issues.
• Product expert for third-party platforms used by clients and supported by IXL.
• Work with SSO and API based platforms like Clever and Class link that are third-party apps used by EdTech clients.
• Troubleshoot networking issues with customers.
• Use Sales Force as primary form of communication with customers and internal teams.
• Use Slack for informal communication between internal team both local and remote.
• Communicate with Dev team to escalate and prioritize bugs, content issues with customer and internal product.
• Used REST API to resolve issues between vendors and clients
• Use Oracle SQL to query production database to resolve student roster issues.
• Communicated with high-level administrators and large customer accounts for IXL. Helping to resolve any issue that comes up.
- Associate Customer Support Engineer at IXL Learning
- Technical Support Analyst at IXL Learning
- IT Support Specialist/ Instructor at School Board of Broward County/ Hollywood Hills
- Technical Support Analyst at SoftPro Corp
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Masters in Management Information Systems - e-learning
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
- Associate of Applied Science in Network Operations - Network Operations
- Certificate of completion - Volunteer and Community work
Troubleshoot, analyze and fix complex system issues on a daily basis within pre-established SLAs. The vast majorities of issues are within the Route/Switch, Security, and Datacenter technology and deal with Unified Computing Solutions, Nexus Architecture, UCS, SAN, LAN and Virtualization. Troubleshoot and manage cases including a myriad of technologies supporting a specific portfolio of customers..
➢ Assisted with growth and development of the Network Operations Center with management and training across shifts
➢ Utilization of Monitoring applications such as Solarwinds to ensure availability and integrity of our services
➢ Conducted Weekly calls/meetings with Team Leaders and Customers
➢ Worked with Architecture teams to integrate new services for customer support
➢ Assisted with managing budgets for training, hardware and software
➢ Familiarity with Change Management Processes
➢ Troubleshoot Cisco Data Center issues including (Nexus 7000, Nexus 5000, Nexus 2000, Fabric Interconnects, Nexus 1000v, etc.
➢ Configured and maintained multiple services across IPSEC VPNs
➢ Knowledgeable with configuring UC devices, LINUX operating systems, and ESXI within DOD security standards
➢ Configure Storage Area Network (SAN) switches (such as Cisco MDS and Nexus fabric switches) to provide connectivity to storage arrays (EMC, NetApp, Hitachi, etc.)
➢ Assist with major upgrades of all system equipment within production and non-production environments. Configure InterVLAN routing on multiple platforms
➢ Troubleshoot complex Data Center issues including virtualization installations usually involving the whole vendor array from storage, network and virtual machines. Provide Level 3 support directly to customers on routers, switches, and crypto devices.
➢ Manage complex cases involving an array of different technologies sometimes not within Cisco's portfolio to give the customer the best support possible.
➢ Used Splunk for data analysis, monitoring, searching, and as a troubleshooting tool
➢ Administration of Cisco ISE for enforcement of security and access policies for endpoint devices
➢ Interact with High Touch Operations Managers to ensure the proper level of support is being delivered to customers to ensure the CNS team is exceeding our customer support roles. Configuration and troubleshooting routing protocols such as EIGRP/BGP/OSPF.
- Customer Support Engineer (CSE) at Cisco Systems
- at Arma Global/L3/TEKsystems
- at Diplomatic Telecommunications Service Program Office
- at Pentagon Primary Technical Control Facilities
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Installation of electro chemical plating equipment and support for the customer during production (troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, and development). Developing procedures and continuous improvement plans.
- Customer Support Engineer at Applied Materials
- at Applied Materials (AMAT)
- Process Support Engineer at Applied Materials (AMAT)
- Customer Engineer at Applied Materials (AMAT)
2 years at this Job
- BA in Electronics Engineering - Process Technology
Diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs. Collaborate with co-workers, customers, and technical support in isolating and solving problems.
● Performed in depth test on equipment to ensure system functionality and reliability.
● Adhere to ASML and customer safety requirements.
● Monitor, maintain and optimize equipment on a daily basis to enhance functionality and prevent problems.
● Assist with the Install of equipment at customer's locations, including new equipment, upgrades and system relocations.
● Advise customers of appropriate actions to correct system malfunctions.
● Train customers in use and routine maintenance of equipment. Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
● Perform administrative and coordination duties, including procedure changes, pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system technical reports and monthly reports.
● Mentor ASML colleagues to increase knowledge across the team.
- Customer Support Engineer at ASML
- Critical Facility Engineer at PayPal Inc
- Avionics Collateral Duty Inspector at United States Marine Corps
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Installed, post installation support and customer training on Material Characterization products in laboratories within the Life Science Industry. ○ Directly involved with Field Sales and Field Applications to facilitate the correct customer purchase of FTIR Spectroscopy and UV/VIS Spectrophotometry products ○ Systems used in Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Forensic, Diagnostic, R&D, Quality and Academia ○ Independently manage weekly scheduling, company car, assets, inventory and home office ○ Guided and recommended future system replacements based on customer inquiries
- Senior Customer Support Engineer at Perkin Elmer Corp
- Senior Service Engineer at Johnson Controls-Glaxo Smith Kline
- Senior Field Engineer at Thermo Fisher Scientific-Microgenics, CCD Division
- Senior Field Service Engineer at Applied Biosystems-Life Technologies
4 years at this Job
- Associates - Electronics Engineering Technology