CMA CGM America is the third largest container shipping company in the world with revenue of $21 billion in 2015. CMA CGM Logistics is the freight forwarding division of CMA CGM
America specializing in import/export freight forwarding for ocean, trucking, and airfreight.
Responsible for supporting customer service department, inside sales and operational execution for CMA CGM Logistics, additionally provided commercial support for the global organization.
• Ensure timely service response for import/export and other customer inquiries
• Coordinate with carriers (Ocean, Air, Trucking) to obtain and negotiate rate quotations, schedules, and prepare service contracts
• Optimize profitability on existing businesses by seeking to sell additional products and services, as well as, seeking additional volume on existing service contracts
• Maintain a database of buying rates provided by Ocean, Truck, and Air carriers, as well as, quotes and customer profiles in CargoWise
• Complied with Federal, State, and Local legal requirements
• Prepare shipping documents, B/L's for carriers, House Bills, issue MBL and invoices to customers. 17728 79Th Dr NE Arlington, WA 98223 (c) 443-253-4182 [email protected]
- Customer Support Executive at CMA - CGM Logistics
- Project Coordinator at Zust Bachmeier of Switzerland, Inc
- Manager at BCBG MaxAzria
- Air Export Specialist at Fracht Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Transportation and Logistics Management
Worked as key person in the company to handle the process to maintain B2C relationship with the client.
• Got the contract renewed with the client for next 5 years, in the year 2014.
• Played key role to bring the ranking of the company to #1 in Automobile Customer Satisfaction in India in the year 2015.
• Advised new launch, changes and modifications of the process for various countries of operation.
• Trained new employees about company process, soft skills and productivity development skills.
- Senior Customer Support Executive at INDIA ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE PVT LTD
- Data Analyst at ENHIRA SOFTWARE PVT LTD
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Analytics - MBAN
- Master of International Business - International Business
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce - Commerce
• Job Responsibility:
• Handling trendy products Posting & Messages etc. of Kingsouq Facebook main page.
• Dealing with Customer through mail, what's app and call etc.
• Resolving customer complaints and queries and inform to the concern department. Company Profile - Kingsouq.com is an e-commerce site in the UAE, Where thousands of buyers & sellers buy and sell various product Like Fashion, Electronics & Gadgets, Home Appliances & Baby products
- Marketing cum Customer Support Executive at Organization - Kingsouq.com Dubai Br
- BLUE DART COURIER INDIA at
- Circulation Manager at 2015 Organization
- Service In-charge at Organization -HELLO Mineral Water Ltd
9 months at this Job
• Provided the first line of customer service contact for customers via phone, fax and email.
• Prepared and delivered customer quotations, processed orders, and closed sales.
• Advised sales management of opportunities with customers in regards to sales, discount, and pricing.
- Customer Support Executive / Inside Sales at Topcast Aviation Supplies Co., Ltd
- Student Services Intern at Associated Students of UCI
- Logistics Internship at Ground Solutions Inc
3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Economics
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
Standardized support interactions across support channels to achieve 97% customer support satisfaction over 12 months. Managed KB and customer help guides in print and video through major version upgrades.
- Senior Customer Support Executive at Startle Int
- IT Specialist at Oracle Charter School
- Owner at Parkside Music/Buffalo Music Lessons
2 years at this Job
- - Professional Music - Summa Cum Laude
- Senior customer support executive at Mphasis
- Sr. Customer Support Executive at Mphasis
- Process Executive at Infosys BPO
- Front Office Executive at Ramakrishna Health Care & Trauma Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
In this role, I assist FedEx Freight customers in myriad ways including: arranging both air and truck freight shipments, tracking existing shipments, correcting shipment invoices, etc.
- Customer Support Executive at Concentrix
- Sales Executive at Afni
- Consultant at SolarCity
- Account Executive at JD Mellberg Financial
5 months at this Job
- - San Angelo, TX
- High School Diploma
for 6 years
• Worked as IT project coordinator for 6 months
• Worked with an amazing team of professionals dedicated to creating the best experience for our clients. Roles and Responsiblilties: 1. Customer Support Executive:
• Classifying and track all requests in Mainframe customer relationship management systems
• Track request status and proactively reach out to customers and provide status updates.
• Worked with IT department to enhance and improve customer satisfaction.
• Update customer information in DB on regular basis.
• Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
• Accept additional project responsibilities that will help to improve team's performance.
• Support all team members by assisting with administration when requested.
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationship. 2. IT Project Coordinator:
• Suhedule meetings as directed by project manager.
• Create meeting minutes and action items and follow-up to closure.
• Develop project status reports.
• Help project manager to create project budget, actuals and forecast.
- customer support executive at HSBC retail banking
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in chemistry - Higher Secondary Education
I have worked with Payza as Customer Support Executive in e-mail process for 1 year
- Customer support executive at Payza
- Customer support executive at Payza
at this Job
• Place Traffic and Safety quotes and orders for 3M customers through out the county, from emails, faxes or incoming phone calls.
• Enter info and orders into SAP and Sales Force
• Created spreadsheets, and training documents
• Provide order entry metrics
• Train incoming reps.
- Customer Support Executive, E0 at HCL Americas
- Customer Service Representative at Newport-St. Paul Cold Storage
- Customer Service/ Receptionist at Tierney Brothers Inc
- Contractor at TEKsystems
9 months at this Job
- High school