Aircraft Supported- All Airbus Helicopter products
Part 133/ 135/ 137/ 145 operations supported
• Regional Customer Support Manager for the Gulf Region (Multiple key accounts and 6 states)
• Direct support for multiple large operators / key accounts
• Logistical support and escalation based on need
• Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead
• Sales support- service after the sale
• Tracking and resolution of support issues
• Customized upgrades logistics and pricing
- Customer Support Manager at Airbus Group
- Aircraft Regional Maintenance Manager at Erickson Incorporated
- Technical Support Specialist / Maintenance Supervisor at CHC Helicopter
- Helicopter Mechanic H145 at Travis County STARFlight
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration MBA
- Bachelor's - Business Management
customer service manager Promoted in my 9 years with the company to 3 different manager positions includung Deli service manager,Bakery service manager and customer support manager. Responsibilities included prepairing for monthly state inspection,maintaining inventory,coaching and developing other associates,control of department spending,ordering supplies for everyday duties and handling any customer issues in a professional manner.
- Customer Support Manager at walmart
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school diploma
St Louis, Missouri 02/14/2014 - 01/15/2019 Industry: Telecommunications Ending Pay: $32,000.00 Salaried Customer Support Manager In this position I provide quotes, order processing, billing review and resolution as well as overall support of our clients in the Telecommunications industry. This is a full time position that runs Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
- Customer Support Manager at Cadence Technology Services
- Network Support Manager at Hale Communications
- Administrative Support at Sycamore Bay Enterprises
- Customer Service Representative at
4 years, 11 months at this Job
HAHN Automation is a manufacturer of custom automation that designs and builds custom assembly and inspection solutions for a variety of automotive, pharmaceutical, and injection molding clients.
As Customer Support Manager, my primary focus is customer relations after a project's final installation and acceptance as well as identifying new upgrade and support opportunities.
Customer Support Manager responsibilities include:
● Managing a staff that includes project management, administrative support, mechanical engineering, software engineering, and mechatronic technicians.
● Working directly with customers on upgrades and retrofits for both HAHN and competitive equipment. This includes RFQ consultation, quote creation, and project terms negotiation.
● Managing the following post-project efforts:
● Machine documentation.
● Spare parts orders.
● Warranty support. Achievements include:
● Sales growth from $650,000 in 2015 to $2.2M in 2018 with a forecast target of $2.9M for 2019.
● Headcount growth from three in 2015 to ten in 2018 with a projected headcount of sixteen in 2019.
● Implementation of Smartsheet LOP tool that allows online collaboration between HAHN subsidiaries and strategic HAHN customers.
● Creation of Project Manager role that improved oversight of service and upgrade projects. This resulted in a 40% reduction in quote turnaround time as well as more efficient project execution.
● Ongoing collaboration with HAHN Germany in establishing global synergy and consistency in processes.
- Customer Support Manager at HAHN Automation
- Controls Engineering Manager at HAHN Automation
- Operations Manager at MQ Automation
- Controls Manager at OCS IntelliTrak, Inc
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology
Stood up a customer support center after taking control of support from 3rd party contractor, growing team to a staff of 40 that achieves 85% SLA (90 second phone) and 95% CSAT
● Manage team of customer service professionals supporting Upserve's credit card processing services, POS hardware on iOS and Android mobile server platform addressing restaurant needs
● Coach, mentor and help team succeed in their careers at Upserve including finding and addressing issues in performance, gaps in knowledge for the individual but also the support department on a broader scale as well
● Analyze statistical data from inContact phone system and SalesForce to determine areas of need in scheduling and staffing as well as trends in volume of inbound phone, chat and e-mail contacts
● Provide frontline feedback to other Operations departments to increase overall efficiency in Upserve product
● Ensure support center hits all critical goals around SLA, CSAT, and any other key metrics assigned by senior leaders in Upserve Customer Success organization
- Customer Support Manager at Upserve Customer Success organization
- Technical Support Team Lead II, Four Winds Interactive at U.S. and Dubai
- Security Consultant at Webroot Software
1 year at this Job
- - Business Management
Customer Support Manager
• Increased Customer Satisfaction scores from 82% to 93% six months.
• Resolved 98% online, BBB, CPA and social media complaints same day.
• Decreased ticket resolution time from 24:40 hours to 13.10 hours within one year.
• Decreased abandoned calls by 70% within six months.
• Implemented seven-day staffing within six months.
• Managed call queues to identify SLA for answering calls.
- Customer Support Manager at Case-Mate
- Customer Service Manager at Danaher/KaVo Kerr Group
- Program Health Services Manager at Anthem, Inc
- Call Center Manager at Ricoh USA
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associate of Arts - Business Management
Customer support manager, phone sales, cordinate all projects, track and follow up with all projects and or sales, data entry Dual role, filing, sending crew cordinates of jobs, handling the billing, booking appointments and communicating with crew and crew leaders there task, goals and there destination of jobs meeting with customers to close sales or help with concerns or problems. Setting goals and keeping everyone on track for success.
- Customer support manager at Southern dry
- Assistant manager sales/ service advisor at Speedzone motorsports
- Forklift Operator at Advantage Logistics
- Laborer at Le bell pipeline
at this Job
Manage employees by encouraging communication and setting expectations for their assigned tasks.
● Provide training of employees on current and new procedures to ensure that they are prepared for their role.
● Completing audits that monitor any potential trends or dissatisfaction from customers to proactively prevent negative impacts.
● Working with customers in difficult situations to insure that both the company and the customer are happy with the solution.
● Provide reports to inform executive leadership of current metrics relative to customer support such as; handle time, customer satisfaction and response time.
● Maintaining a positive relationship and acting as an account manager for larger customers who may have more in depth needs from the company.
● Work with company partners regarding day to day operations and logistics such as inventory, shipping and platform needs.
● Take additional courses in software used by the company such as Excel, Microsoft,
- Customer Support Manager at Zubie Inc
- Customer Service Specialist at Recurly, Zendesk
- Customer Service and Tech Support Specialist at Dish Network
- Certified Nursing Assistant/ Receptionist at Carrington Place of Wytheville
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates in Medical Coding - Medical Coding
• Entrusted to build strategic partnerships with clients to support their needs and build value.
• Instrumental in establishing the vision, role, and functions of the Client Relationship Manager.
• Trained and Mentored CRMs in deliverables of their Executive Business Reviews.
• Established process improvements focused on improving the customer's overall service experience.
• Mentored and motivated a remote Support team consisting of 9 Customer Service Representatives and 2 Customer Relationship Managers.
• Managed a customer base of 800 clients totaling $6 million in revenue.
• Worked with Account Executives to promote revenue opportunities across the customer base and increase customer retention.
• Served as the point of escalation for customer service issues and resolution instrumental in establishing SLA standards for the Service call center.
- Customer Support Manager / iSolved at HCM
- Director of Brokerage Operations / iSolved at HCM
- Sr. HCM Sales Engineer / iSolved at HCM
- Director at HRMS
8 months at this Job
- B.S - Finance
Manager of all supervisors (3) and employees (18+) in the following departments: Customer Support, Customer Service, Service, and Service Shipping
• Created the Customer Support Department due to company growth and demand to provide superior technical support for existing and soon-to-be released products
• Implemented, evaluated, and managed department strategies, as well as company strategies, to prepare for future growth or reductions
• Involved daily in leading or participating in continuous improvement, cross functional, and department or team meetings
• Developed new protocols for Customer Service and Shipping to follow that caused a reduction in the amount of overdue customer accounts and outstanding equipment to be returned
• Created new customer facing documentation such as contracts and evaluated existing documentation on a regular basis
• Responsible of all management processes and procedures throughout my departments
• Responsible of leading and assisting my department supervisors and all other employees under my supervision
• Provided final decisions related to customer issues and accounts
• Tracked customer issues, equipment failures, support calls, on-site repairs, and maintenance contract volume to implement changes as needed to optimize staffing and gross profit
• Evaluated all department performances weekly to provide the GM and owner up-to-date statistics
• Worked closely with VP of Operations, GM, and owner to plan short-term and long-term company goals
- Customer Support Manager at CoachComm LLC
- Service Department Manager at CoachComm LLC
- Electronic Service Technician at CoachComm LLC
- Warehouse and Parts Manager at Lowery Manufacturing, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Resources and Technology Management
- Associates of Applied Science - Electronic Engineering Technology