HAHN Automation is a manufacturer of custom automation that designs and builds custom assembly and inspection solutions for a variety of automotive, pharmaceutical, and injection molding clients. As Customer Support Manager, my primary focus is customer relations after a project's final installation and acceptance as well as identifying new upgrade and support opportunities. Customer Support Manager responsibilities include:
● Managing a staff that includes project management, administrative support, mechanical engineering, software engineering, and mechatronic technicians.
● Working directly with customers on upgrades and retrofits for both HAHN and competitive equipment. This includes RFQ consultation, quote creation, and project terms negotiation.
● Managing the following post-project efforts:
● Machine documentation.
● Spare parts orders.
● Warranty support. Achievements include:
● Sales growth from $650,000 in 2015 to $2.2M in 2018 with a forecast target of $2.9M for 2019.
● Headcount growth from three in 2015 to ten in 2018 with a projected headcount of sixteen in 2019.
● Implementation of Smartsheet LOP tool that allows online collaboration between HAHN subsidiaries and strategic HAHN customers.
● Creation of Project Manager role that improved oversight of service and upgrade projects. This resulted in a 40% reduction in quote turnaround time as well as more efficient project execution.
● Ongoing collaboration with HAHN Germany in establishing global synergy and consistency in processes.
- Customer Support Manager at HAHN Automation
- Controls Engineering Manager at HAHN Automation
- Operations Manager at MQ Automation
- Controls Manager at OCS IntelliTrak, Inc
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology
Converted team from legacy ticket system to modern help desk and documentation integration. Managed customer care and customer support teams as part of senior management team, ensuring customers received highest service levels to increase retention. Delivered staff training and appraisals. Coordinated new IT implementation of company-wide chat system, phone system, and two dozen global email inboxes. Initiated redeployment of nine redundant employees from three different departments into Support, creating two new roles of Account Manager and Product Support Specialist. Created all style, process, and policy guides for Support and company-wide use. Implemented both customer-facing documentation and internal knowledge base creation. Focused heavily on GDPR effects of Support and data retention. Formed customer engagement mindset in the Support, Product, and Development departments.
- Customer Support Manager at 2Simple Software
- Customer Support Manager at OneSky
- Internal Customer Support at Uber
- Web Developer at Edison Web Services
7 months at this Job
- Computer Science & Legal Studies
- Computer Science
Sr. Customer Support Manager IV supporting international wholesale telecommunications customers in a sales and retention focused environment
➢ Sales focused customer advocate, ensuring that customer feels empowered and at ease in conducting business with CenturyLink. Works to remove barriers and road blocks to successful customer partnerships.
➢ Sales team liaison and advocate, ensuring that processes and procedures are understood and followed in support of new sales opportunities.
➢ Leads the quoting efforts for both simple and complex solutions, make sure operationally feasible. Trained SSA's on quoting best practices and rules of engagement for our international customers.
➢ Base management proponent, protecting and growing revenue through off net to on net offers, renewals, upgrades, product changes, process improvements, and other best practices in telecommunications sales and operations.
➢ Advocates for and fosters strong virtual teaming across functions and regions in support of sales and account maintenance needs.
➢ Analyzes large data sets in support of new customer deals and protecting the existing base of business.
➢ Partners with sales in RFQ responses and new MSA negotiations. Successfully lead the analytics portion of an MSA negotiation which locked in $300,000 in monthly recurring revenue in Reseller and Core services. Also, supported a large colocation renewal locking in $15 million over 3 years.
- Sr. Customer Support Manager IV-Team Lead at Global Crossing
- Sr. Human Resources Manager/Sr. Staffing Manager at Global Crossing Telecommunications
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Sociology
• Manage a team that provides customer care and technical support for various SaaS software applications the organization has created
• Provide staff members with the support and training to achieve top client satisfaction
• Support top-level decision-making and strategy planning
• Track and document metrics and evaluate trends
• Prepare schedules that maximize coverage during key hours
• Coach and manage key performance indicators
- Customer Support Manager at Imprezzio, Inc
- Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn University District
- Office Manager at Cunningham Excavating
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- AAS - Hospitality Management
Worked in fast paced customer service environment, assist customers in placing orders, while troubleshooting account mix-ups, while setting up brand new customers. Worked within policy to resolve customer issues. Managing team of support agents, providing coaching and support while tracking attendance and performance goals.
- Customer Support Manager at Xcite Satellite
- Account Manager at Vivint Smart Home
- Shift Lead at Baked Bear
- Nanny at Layton Household
1 year at this Job
- Master - Esthetics
- High school Diploma
Excellent work ethic
● Assisted in the discovered and resolution of complex customer issues
● Computer literate that negatively affected business outcomes.
● Responded to customer requests with friendly, knowledgeable service
● Positive and friendly and support.
● Exceptional time management skills
● Trained employees on best practices and customer service procedures
● Strong interpersonal skills to minimize process issues.
● Tracked SLA and customer satisfaction statistics
● Money handling abilities
● Elevated customer satisfaction and loyalty with speedy issue
● Skilled problem solver resolution.
● Reviewed customer service issues to drive continuous improvement
● Planning and organization initiatives.
● Motivated team player
● Strived for continuous improvement by creating weekly status and
● Quick learner performance reports and supported senior leadership.
● Active listening skills
● Collaborated with senior leaders to define customer needs and
● Customer expectations management implement effective solutions.
● Boosted efficiency and employee performance by developing customer
● Consistently meets service level service procedures and operational protocols. agreement
● Resolved and reviewed all issues in a timely manner and assisted in
- HPE - Customer Support Manager at HPE
- Customer Service Technical Support at Lumigent Technologies Inc
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Provide first line response for AVL customers requiring assistance with AVL standard
• Maintain cross-organizational role, collaborating with application and hardware specialists, repair specialists, and the preventative maintenance team to drive customer issues to resolution
• Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone or email while logging/tracking the issue in a help desk management system (Salesforce / Service Cloud)
• Take ownership of customer issues independently, and escalate concerns when necessary to 2nd and 3rd level support to ensure that issues are resolved correctly, completely, and in a timely fashion
• Arrange external support for customers using 3rd party or global AVL Helplines when applicable
• Provide input gathered from the end-users to drive the quality of the management information system and service infrastructure
• Provide quotations to customer, verbal or formal
• Utilize SAP (R3 Production AVL-ERP) to: create customer sales orders, release and manage service orders for remote and onsite support, manage spare part procurement, maintain customer contracts, and invoicing
• Review supply stock and trigger logistics to expedite and ship parts using delivery system in SAP, on an as needed basis
- Customer Support Manager at AVL North America
- Project Manager - Installed Base at AVL North America
- Fast Response Coordinator at Continental Automotive Group
- Administrative Analyst at Siemens VDO/Continental Automotive Systems
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Sciences - Social Sciences
Manage a team of Customer Support Specialists. § Develop, track and reports key performance measurements for the team. § Develop and implement process and procedures to improve operational efficiency. § Oversee cross-functional work areas targeted to resolve issues raised by customers. § Manage the customer service operations, which deals directly with customers and is the first point of contact.
- Customer Support Manager at HOUZZ
- Marketing Coordinator at COMMUNITY HOSPITALITY
- A HEAD at PROFITS
- Manager/Assistant Buyer at MODA
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
• Hired agents for customer and technical support
• Trained agents on phone etiquette
• Trained agents how to retain irate customers and handle escalated calls
• Created SLA's, SOP's and KPI's
• Tracked, monitored, and maintained service levels specific goals and performance
• Develop and analyze reports on call volume, call completion, first time resolution rates, etc.
• Develop and analyze reports based on email response time and order entry time
• Lead team of over 20 customer service agents, SME and Supervisor
• Created SME and Supervisor positions with appropriate training
• Develop and implement departmental procedures, processes, and service standards in conjunction with organizational Leaders
• Conduct regular team meetings and huddles to improve communication within the department and company
• Monitor performance of personnel, identifying training needs and revamping training related to everyday duties in order to increase overall performance
- Global Customer Support Manager at CPS Products
- Call Center Manager at Bullet Line
- Call Center Manager at RingByName / Varphonex / InPhonex
- Call Center Manager at SpotMobile
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and Management
Dispatch & Monitoring
• Provided leadership to team of 15, responsible for customer support in a 24x7x365 emergency dispatch and remote monitoring center.
• Restructured all team metrics, goals and dashboards ensuring consistency with customer service vision.
• Introduced and implemented structured monthly coaching program and improved team communication with increased transparency.
• Developed Account Specialist role addressing key account concerns and requests, driving customer satisfaction and account growth.
• Led Voice of Customer initiatives improving customer relations and feedback.
• Created Employee Panel fostering consistency and best practice sharing.
• Designed 12 week new hire onboarding plan for leaders and front line employees.
• Established strategic initiatives for post sales experience involving new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering. This included project management role for oversight and process improvement and re-allocation of 24x7 customer monitoring.
• Launched grass roots initiative for soft skills based on vision for serving customers to include training, leader coaching and reinforcement involving 1,200+ employees.
- Customer Support Manager, Scheduling at
- Customer Care Center Manager, International Accounts at Schneider Electric
- Consumer Loan Underwriter II-Indirect Lending at First Flight Federal Credit Union
- Group Supervisor, Administration Department at Wells Fargo
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance