Manage customer support for social media service Favstar. I respond to users in Twitter replies, DMs, and via email to help solve problems and answer questions about the service, escalating technical issues to engineering.
- Customer Support Representative at Favstar - Customer Support
- Manager, Content at PvP Live
- Contributor at TouchArcade
- Freelance Writer and Consultancy at
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Mathematics
- High School Diploma
I am working as a customer support representative as well as a level one tech for faithlife.
- Customer Support Representative at Faithlife
- Certified Apple Repair Technician and Front Desk Tech Support at Citymac, Bellingham
- Verizon Sales and Customer Care Representative at Conduent Inc
- Marketing, Temporary at Creative Channel Services LLC
2 months at this Job
- High school
I worked here as a customer support representative, taking calls and answering product related questions, and taking customer orders. Heavy computer use as well as verbal communications with customers and fellow staff who had product based questions. Acceptance and processing customer payments and entering customer personal information into database.
- Customer Support Representative at Lands' End Inc
- Welder/Fabricator at Alliance Laundry Systems LLC
- Karavan Trailers at Welder/Fabricator
- Welder/Fabricator at Tank technology incorporated
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social and criminal justice
- High School Diploma - History Science
Boston, MA 02111
• November 2013 - May 2016 Company Description - Industry leading developer of wireless home audio products with controlling application. Technical / Customer Support Representative Receive inbound calls from customers and prospective customers for all aspects of the audio system ranging from providing specifications, assist with first time setup and use, assisting with the installation of the Sonos Controller application and implementation on third party electronics, troubleshoot issues with home and small business networking, analyze diagnostic data to ensure uninterrupted streaming audio throughout system. * Excellent troubleshooting ability to resolve customer issues. * Outstanding ability to successfully direct and educate end users on operation of their system. * Over fifty customer commendations based on troubleshooting interactions.
- Technical / Customer Support Representative at SONOS, Inc
- Audio-Video Installation Technician / Project Coordinator at Crane Corporation
- Assistant Manager at Radio Shack Corporation
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Network Administration
My responsibilities at my job at Pawz LLC as a Customer Support Representative include: Answering high volume emails, while providing great customer service to every customer. Making changes to orders, handling customer's subscription accounts. Processing returns, exchanges, and refunds for customers. Handling customer disputes and charge backs through online accounts. Answering to live support messages on website. Organizing and handling shipment. Folding all of shipment, and neatly organizing shipment
- Customer Support Representative at Pawz LLC
- Sales Associate at Bath & Body Works
- Sales Associate at Victoria's Secret PINK
- Sales Associate at Famous Footwear
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Health in Clinical Trials and Research
- AS Health Sciences - Health Sciences
- High school or equivalent
As a customer support representative I answer any/all questions regarding our games. Google analytics. Fix purchases that haven’t gone through. Social media marketing.
- Customer Support Representative at Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- Sales Associate at Event Network, Inc.
- Store Manager at Spirit Halloween Super Store
- Sales Manager at Aarons Sales and Lease
7 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Augusta, GA November 2007 to Present
URBN Contact Center provides customer service and support for its collection of global consumer brands: Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, BHLDN, and Terrain. Customer Support Representative
• Effectively communicate with managers by processing issues that arise within the company
• Work closely with team members to ensure workflow is maintained to meet service level deadlines
• Review and resolve customer issues within service level expectancy timeframe of 24 to 48 hours
• Train new hires to support customers for all company brands
- Customer Support Representative at URBN Contact Center
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Information Technology - Health Information Technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Information Technology - Health Information Technology
04/2018 - Present * I maintain a full-time, bilingual call center position in Liberty Healthcare's Customer Support Center. In this position, my purpose is to assist Personal Care Service (PCS) providers and Medicaid beneficiaries who are applying for or receiving services under the PCS program. * This position supports Liberty's sole program, which administers in-home assessments to Medicaid beneficiaries for the purpose of determining eligibility for the PCS program. As a customer support representative, my duties surround program support, and include having an efficient and substantial understanding of NC Medicaid's Clinical 3L policy written for the PCS program to be able to assist with any program issues related to assessment, approvals, denials, billing, eligibility, etc. * With this being more of an administrative call center, through my position I have been able to hone in on my administrative support skills and also gain a better understanding of program management and clinical services. Further expanded my translational skills.
- Customer Support Representative at Liberty Healthcare Corporation of NC
- Contact Center Specialist at American Sexual Health Association
- Intern/Volunteer at Emerge - A Child's Place
- General Manager at Johnny T-Shirt
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Linguistics
Contract for iEnergizer as a Zenimax Online Support Representative, specialized for Elder Scrolls Online video game. Assist with billing and technical issues, as well as customer complaints. All communication with the customers are through email and chat correspondence. Utilizing Oracle and Quiq on a daily basis.
- ZOS Customer Support Representative at Austin Staffing, Inc.
- Social Media Manager / Operations at University Flowers / BCS Gold and Jewelry
- Dietary Aide at CHI St. Joseph Health Services - Burleson Manor
- Sales Associate at Slammin' 4 Texaco
9 months at this Job
- - General Studies / Computer Programming
KPI's, ensuring quality and timely responses for all support tickets
Procedures to better improve service streamline with focus on player experience. Instrumentally in improving customer satisfaction score across all titles (85% CSAT)
Training documentation for internal and outsource representative. Responsible for overseeing 5 internal agents, 10 outsource agents, and point of contact for operations managers oversea
● Manage Different type of supports related to AAA titles Combat Arms and Ghost in the Shell Self-service knowledge base for Combat Arms, Ghost in the Shell, and Nexon America Help Center. Created and published over 75 support articles between different categories and titles.
● Collaborate with internal partners on the launch and presence on social media. Point of contact for customer service deployment project on - Twitter - Facebook - Reddit
● Research, identify, and analyze customer contacts to effectively increase player retention.
● Responsible for preparing weekly reports to company stakeholders - Fraud - Production - Marketing
● Conceptualize and execute community events within Ghost in the Shell and Combat Arms. Developed Game Master events for titles: - Maple Story - Dirty Bomb - Vindictus
● Coordinate between Production, Customer Support, Fraud, and Quality Assurance. Represent customer service in weekly meeting with production and executives.
- Senior Customer Support Representative at NEXON AMERICA
- San Bernardino- Sale Associate at Hiep Thanh Supermarket
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Associate