As a Customer Support Specialist, I provide technical and customer service assistance including, but not limited too hardware, software, application, membership, billing and first-level compliance support via various contact channels; such as, via email and chat. It is my pleasure to assist client by answer questions, providing information, and investigating and resolving customer issues.
- Customer Support Specialist (CSS) at AboutWeb - Bright MLS
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Ranstad - First Washington Realty
- at Areotek- HSMHOST
- Reiki Practitioner at Study Long Living Pets Research
5 months at this Job
I am a customer support specialist that currently works on maintaining staff,truck and store. I make sure morning dutys are done as night dutys also. I was promoted to manager in last then a year. I also do money handling and cash office reviews. I Service upset customers and make sure they leave happy and want to come back.
- Customer Support Specialist at At Home Stores
- Store Manger at Dollar General
- Warehouse Packer at IPAK
- Delivery Driver at Snappy Tomato Pizza
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Stocking I started out as a seasonal Associate & was promoted to a Customer Support Specialist (CSS)/Manager. Now my job duties also includes
• Conditioning store
• Open & closing
• Price markdowns
• Counting & making deposits
- CSS ( Customer Support Specialist) at At Home The Home Decor Superstore
- Cap 1 Associate at Walmart
- Crew at Sonic Drive-In
- Customer Service Reprensentative at Alorica
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
position that offers 3/4/2011 AND 2012-PRESENT
and allows me to Customer Support Specialist who assists external and internal customers
utilize my customer with their daily needs
service skills and
• Greets clients and gather documents at front desk experience at JFS to
• Provides assistance and information about issues and case status. further assist our
• Sign customers in to see case manager customers with one of
• Provides assistance to clients with inquiries regarding procedures our agency goals by and processes. becoming self-
• Answer questions and educate customers on JFS processes sufficient.
• Open, Sort and scan verifications in OnBase
• Skillfully handle irate customers and work toward a resolution
• Knowledgeable in CRIS-E, ON BASE SYSTEMS
• Screen applications in the Intake department
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST at FRANKLIN COUNTY JFS
13 years at this Job
- Diploma of Graduation
Customer Support Specialist
• Troubleshoot customer issue through email and phone support
• Train customers on various modules within the software with an average customer evaluation about 4 out of 5
• Qmlativ module expert for customization of the software
• Main point of contact for Appleton Area School District
• Mentor for interns - shadowed me on multiple trainings as well as an onsite install
• Resource for colleagues in software knowledge, escalation of service calls, writing programming requests, and handling difficult situations
• Take reports from 3rd party software and recreate them in Qmlativ using the advanced report writer and data miner
• Certified in the following modules: Budgetary, Human Resources, Payroll, Time Off, and Time tracking Customer Support Intern
• Certified knowledge in budgetary module
• Worked call queue and took on intern projects such as data verification post conversion
• Respond promptly and professionally to customer service calls
- Customer Support Specialist at Skyward
- Software Support Consultant Intern at IDEXX Laboratories
- Crew Member at Culver's
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information and Communications Technology
As a Customer Support Specialist I had to cover not only Support's basic responsibilities but also Sales Managers' and the Specialist's in Customers Retention.
• processing orders in our CRM software;
• messaging and sending manual emails;
• co-operating with the designer and organizing email campaigns;
• receiving and making phone calls from/to the customers (from China, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, UAE, Russia, Mexico, India etc) using IP-calling and software;
• analyzing customers' accounts and helping with technical issues (with Trello Boards);
• working in the Sales CRM (returning old customers, building friendly relationships with regular ones). The work of the whole department was based on PDP (personal development plan) which means monthly reward-based layout of improving its working and personal skills such as blind-typing, reading books, learning languages, practicing in creative-writing, team-building etc and KPI (team and personal).
- Customer Support Specialist at DexDigital
- Head of Support Department at DexDigital
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Literature
I worked as a cashier and replenishment for a year and was promoted to customer support specialist. I was in charge of greeting guests, stocking shelves, price changes, managing damaged products, inventory, and processing online orders and framing orders. I am in charge of the store deposit and balancing the cash drawers, price changes, inventory, organizing and cleaning the office, filing paperwork in regards to payroll and deposits, and answering phone calls for customer service. I have developed excellent communication skills and a love for interacting with people.
- Customer Support Specialist at Michaels Craft store
- Counter Worker at Honda Center/Anaheim Ducks
- Cashier/Customer Service/Food Service at Target
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Kinesiology (General Studies)
- High school - Diploma
Contract to Hire Position)
● Offered exceptional customer service by educating consumers on how to use the TRUECar website, explaining pricing data on new cars, searching for used cars on the website, and explaining the benefits of using an online car buying service. Assisted members in generating a "Guaranteed Savings Certificate" for either a new or used car, and set a generalized expectation of the consumer's experience once they arrived at a TRUECar participating dealership.
● Assisted consumers using a Member Partner Program (such as AARP) in reporting their new vehicle purchase and educated those consumers in their post sale benefits.
● Explained offers, benefits of selling their vehicles, provided scheduling assistance, and set a reasonable expectation to USAA Members who listed their vehicles for sale using the USAA Sell Your Car Service.
● Served as primary Customer Support Specialist, providing education and assistance, as well as assisted in developing "Frequently Asked Questions" for both consumers and team members in understanding and using the TRUECar Trade product that was launched earlier this year.
● Provided reasonable solutions and to consumers who had issues or complaints about the program or services offered by TRUECar in order to prevent further escalation. Also escalated any issues through the proper procedures that could not be handled by the normal escalation process.
- Customer Support Specialist at TRUECar, Inc
- Marketing Administrator at HGR Industrial Surplus
- Customer Support Representative at MAXIMUS
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a customer support specialist I help real estate agents navigate through the several computer software systems that the company offers. I assist agents with receiving lock boxes and keys for their properties as well as assisting them with unlocking their boxes and using their keys both in person at one of the support centers or over the phone while they are at the property. I assist with posting home listings, taking them off the market, e-mailing listings to clients, changing the status of listings, and many other needs of real estate agents, brokers, or affiliates. I assist with live chats on the companies website for those that have questions while browsing the website and aid in e-mail responses as well.
- Customer Support Specialist at ARMLS
- Reservations Specialist/Concierge at Aramark
- Temp/Data Entry Clerk at Arizona Water Company
- Office Assistant at Families In Need of Direction
3 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- - Psychology & Theater
Handle escalations from the management via phone, chat, and tickets and work closely with cross-functional teams to accomplish tasks and meet customer service level agreements.
● Triage customer calls to the appropriate team and ensure to have it addressed and resolved on time.
● Train new hires on calls, review tickets and provide feedback.
● Performing UAT testing for the Customer Support Portal periodically and create product materials and process flow documentation for the team.
● Participate in the creation and improvement of policies, procedures, and guidelines relating to Customer Service.
● Develop a good and respected relationship with Partners by providing impeccable customer experience.
● Working collaboratively with Engineering and Sales, Order Management teams in order to meet company targets. Customer Support Specialist Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services Sunnyvale, CA
● Customer solutions in a diligent manner and display timely communication using Salesforce.
● Communicate with engineering by filing JIRA's and follow up for resolution.
● Used online systems/applications (Salesforce, JIRA, and Zendesk) to support the work being performed.
● Point of contact for scheduling all receiving shipments to all warehouses: LA, CHI, Toronto, Vancouver, AU, UK
● Gather support documents for receiving: Terms of Service docs (fragile, MSDS, batteries etc.) and Commercial Invoices. Close accounts and issue credits.
● Coordinate with operations team at warehouses to resolve order or project inquiries. Customer Support Representative Phillips Health Systems Foster City, CA
● The first point of contact for any technical issues pertaining to Philips Isite radiology equipment and system.
● Open tickets and initiate the process by obtaining the basic information needed to troubleshoot to L1 Tech Support, the issues experienced by customers with the Philips system.
● Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquiries.
● Prepare weekly and monthly Team report (Incoming Call Details) for the Director.
● Completing other ad hoc projects assigned - PHI report (Review and redaction of patient-related information, eg- Name, Date of birth, MRI or Accession number)
● Build and maintain a business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty. Assistant Manager - Customer Relationship Management Expat Properties Bangalore, India
● Managed over 600 customers investment accounts conducting customer profiling ensuring all records were up to date and KYC information completed and Undertaking target driven payment collections on monthly basis.
● Verified customer application forms and conducted pre/post sale audit calls ensure that all sales were completed with relevant collectibles.
● Addressed client queries and grievances pertaining to documents, payments, project updates, and registrations.
● Coordinated with all concerned departments and resolved all queries within turnaround time.
● Identified new business opportunities through existing relationships by up-selling and cross-selling.
● Consistent top performer; got promoted twice in a year for the outstanding performance in Expat Properties. Customer Care Executive Mpower Bangalore, India
● Interacted with customers daily improve the quality of services/products thus helping in customer retention.
● Prepared and sent daily, monthly detailed delivery reports to the management team.
● Maximized the effectiveness of marketing activities by integrating and including mobile marketing. Sales Associate Kotak Life Insurance Lucknow, India
● Generated and maintained MIS for tracking Sales Performance for the team.
● Maintained and built a relationship between Kotak Life and all broking channels.
● Verified and processed insurance policies. Management Trainee Kotak Securities Lucknow, India
● Generated and maintained MIS for tracking sales performance.
● DEMAT forms processing Management Intern Reliance Communications Lucknow, India
● Phone and Onsite Interview scheduling.
● Complete new hire data entry and maintain employee records in HRIS.
● Employee documents management.
● Manage the coordination for interviews with candidates, hiring managers and the Recruiting team.
● Worked in Customer Care in verifying Customer Application Forms (CAFs).
● Sold Caller Ring Back Tunes (CRBT)
- Customer Support Specialist at Fortinet Inc
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Human Resources And Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce