- Customs Broker at UPS Worldship
- Inflight Crewmember/ Supervisor / trainer at Southwest Airlines
- Private Banker at Fifth Third Bank
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Religion
Brokers Operations: Perform ISF filling, customs classification and formal entries. Filling of FDA, Lacey Acts and other governments filling requirements. Handling logistics operations for local and out port entries throughout the USA. US Customs communications and request solving. Accounting support with customer billing and maintaining internal books, payables and receivables.
- Customs Broker Suppliers at Customs Broker Suppliers, CBS Inc
- Accounting and customer service representative at Kids Furniture Warehouse
- Senior Accountant assistant at Lopez & Associates Business Consultants Inc
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Industrial Engineer - Industrial
- MBA - mayor
• As a customs broker, I was responsible for accurate data entry, ensuring all customs regulations are met.
• I was responsible for working numerous emails from customers, which at times required multitasking between accounts. Sending the correct forms when needed.
- Customs Broker at UPS
- Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor at Workout Anytime
- at Help, Inc
- CPA/AED at Carolina Covertech
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Prepared Entries for Customs Clearance using the Asycuda System. Validated Bill of Ladings from various agents for the Consignors. Released Entries on the port (wharf) for the Consignors.
- Senior Customs Broker Clerk at Patrick Henry Customs Broker Ltd.
- Customs Broker Clerk at
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Certificate
Preparation of customs entries and forwarding freight. Interface with international and domestic carriers, overseas offices, and importers. Prepare Customs entries and follow-up with the clearance process on all entries prepared. Communicate documentation discrepancies. Coordinate freight delivery to designated locations. Responsible for filing entries to customs via the Brokerage System in a timely and accurate manner. Responsibilities may include scanning entries into the SDIS system meeting allotted and sensitive time requirements. Document review and assessment of accuracy, verifying country of origin/export, IOR, terms of sale and value to ensure that compliance and federal regulation requirements are achieved.
- Customs Broker at UPS
- Intern at Vetrans Brokerage
- Customer at HSBC
- Dispatcher at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc
9 months at this Job
- AS in Business - Logistics
- Certification - Marketing and Management
- Certification - Accounting Office Associate
- Certification - Customer Service
* Process import documentation. Requires data entry, customer communications and relations; as required to clear client's shipments through US Customs. * Receive import documentation from freight forwarders as needed to release client's shipments for domestic transport. * Assist with routine office duties; such as document control, archiving, etc. * Proficient in The Questa Web System.
- Customs Broker at Michael R. Spano & Co., Inc
- Telecom Contractor at Progressive Solutions
- Manager at Stonington Deli
10 years, 4 months at this Job
Job description: - Customs procedures for ordinary and legal people - Statement summaries and temporary storage of goods - Exporting and distributing procedures - Warning and limiting the imports of goods with Phyto-sanitary contents. - Transit procedures of active and passive processing under customs observation. - The procedures for temporary permission and storage at the customs - Sector management and making clients by giving them valuable offers of international freight Forwarders - Legal help for the clients - Decision making according to the situation - Preparing reports on daily and monthly basis
- Customs Broker at CES "Iliria Freight Forwarders "
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Administration
- - Economy and Finance
• Manage and monitor US import shipments for the BASF account that must be processed within tight deadlines, while staying compliant with all requirements enforced by US Customs and Border Protection.
• Arrange exams for in bound containers with U.S. customs, Food and Drug administration, U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Coast Guard and more.
• Respond daily to internal/external customer inquiries and provide other customer service.
• Use SAP software to generate purchase orders, commercial invoices, and other required documents for CBP compliance.
• Maintain weekly ocean inventory audit reports to reduce in demurrage fees.
• Train new personnel on business processes and logistics computer systems.
- Customs Broker at BDP International
- Sales Associate at Bloomingdale's
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business
Handle shipments from over seas. Make sure FDA, ADD, CVS, BTA. pass customs and enter U.S correctly. Also performs data entry.
- Customs Broker at United Parcal Service
- Dish Technician at Dish Network
- Upper Bay Technician at Jiffy Lube®
- Summer Camp Counselor at Aiken County PRT
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Education
- N/A - Nursing
• Prepare customs entry for international shipments
• provide customer service
- Customs Broker Representative at UPS
- Warehouse Lead at Kuehne + Nagel
- Auditor at RGIS Inventory Services
- Electrical Apprentice at DGO. Electric
6 months at this Job
- Dipoloma - Basic Studies