• Worked full-time as a data administrator supporting HPES Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) Project Management Office (PMO).
• Responsible for monitoring and escalating clearance and certification issues in Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) for NGEN partners including coordinating with multiple Facility Security Officers (FSOs) to speed up pending clearances and address resolution.
• Responsible for creating a SharePoint site to track pending clearance and certification issues and create weekly update reports for leadership based on the SharePoint tracker.
• On a weekly basis created the cumulative USMC NGEN Onboarding Report to included pivot tables and data analysis, Onboarding Totals Report, and Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) Report for the United States Marine Corps (USMC) to display the current resources onboard and the projected resources to come onboard in coming weeks.
• Performed User Acceptance Testing for the developing Resource Management Systems to include active resource qualification maintenance and administrative cross account support.
• Attended reoccurring office meetings with the HPES NGEN team and USMC and responsible for taking meeting minutes and developing executive summaries for leadership.
• On a weekly basis, provided HPES NGEN leadership with an Action Item Update Report to track actions and owners based on the customer meeting.
• Responsible for updating and formatting HPES backfill processing documents for the HPES USMC Account Team.
• Responsible for updating the SharePoint Action Item Tracking excel file for HPES USMC Account leadership.
• Responsible for creating a Responsible, Accountable, supported, Consulted, Informed (RAsCI) chart for the PMO office to maintain accountability and ensure tasks are properly allocated to avoid resources being overloaded.
• Presented pertinent information at Customer Preparation meetings with the HPES USMC Account Team to better prepare for meetings with the USMC.
• Updated USMC staffing status slides based on meetings with the HPES USMC team.
• Responsible for producing Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs) A105 and A132 for the USMC.
• Updated Resource Fill Rate Reports based on current weekly data including creating a Resource Fill Rate by Region graph for the HPES USMC team.
• Responsible for creating NGEN USMC Labor Order Billing Business Rules documents based on Microsoft excel files.
• Responsible for resolving and tracking resume and certification verifications with Resource Managers (RMs).
• Responsible for updating HPES internal communication plans and USMC HPES external communication plans to ensure open communication and make sure those plans are maintained.
- Data Administrator at Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services (HPES)
- Pathways Intern - Student Trainee (Administrative) at National Science Foundation
- Pathways Intern- Student Trainee (Administrative) at National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Cashier at Bloom Grocery Store
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Criminology Law and Society and Intelligence Analysis
JCK Restaurants, Inc.
• Database administration for all Point-of-Sale Systems;
• Error corrections and data aggregation for accurate restaurant reporting;
• PCI Compliance - policy writing, ROC audit and completion;
• Security training and PCI maintenance;
• Helpdesk policy writing and implementation ;
• IT Office Management. As the IT Department Data Administrator, primary duties include updating and maintaining all point -of-sale terminal updates for pricing, new products, and logic development. This process requires various tools such as SQL and a customized and standard version of Access. In addition to database maintenance, regular responsibilities include verifying the accuracy of all restaurant reporting between the po int-of-sale terminals and restaurant management software. More detailed projects included redesigning system logic to help operations improve speed of service. As the PCI Compliance manager, duties include drafting, reviewing, editing and distributing all PCI related policies and procedures required to maintain compliance with the Payment Card Industr y's Data Security Standards 3.2.1. This process includes working directly with the IT Manager and the appointed Qualified Security Assessor (Q SA) through the entire process of completing a Report on Compliance (ROC). This process also required training all in-scope personnel on proper procedures and performing regularly risk management. In order to maintain PCI compliance and improve the IT dep artment's customer service my position required creating and implementing helpdesk internal policies and procedures. This included creating the Procedure Manual and Workflow Management for the Helpdesk System and the Standard Operating Procedure Manual; a detailed technical outline of all IT related tasks. As the IT Office Manager, tasks included all labor schedules, equipment orders and project management for new deployments. In addition, tasks also included managing the helpdesk emergency line and being the middleman between operations and the IT field technicians to help improve customer service and response resolution.
- Data Administrator at IT Department
- Regulatory Compliance Specialist at Willamette Valley Company (WVCO)
- Research Analyst at Mobile Devices
- Research Analyst at PADD V Energy
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- M.S. - Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Bac Certificate - Criminal Justice
Dart Container Corporation sets the industry Standard of Excellence in the development, manufacture and distribution of innovative food service packaging. Acquired Solo Cup Company in 2012.
Master Data Administrator (November 2012 - present)
Manage workflow of all incoming material request additions, BOM setups, BOM updates, and activations for Solo legacy plants. Multitask responsibilities and project related work activities focusing on data integrity. QAD and Oracle Month End reports.
• Executed and evaluated 500 - 600 SAP Cost Estimates per month to use for analysis in troubleshooting potential costing issues which led to more accurate and timely standard costs.
• Analyzed data from SAP Infosteward extractions to capture errors in material setups which led to improved data integrity across all finished goods.
• Setup WIP, Packaging, and Raw Materials in Oracle and QAD for all Solo Cup plants within 24 hours of request, achieving a 98% accuracy for the year.
• Took ownership of 140 - 150 BOM and Router setups per month for plastic and paper finished goods for Solo Cup plants.
• Performed packaging and chemical changes to BOM (Bill of Material) for finished goods for Solo Cup plants.
• Worked closely with Plant Controllers and planners to verify all information on new product setups.
• Initiate daily data audits to identify any inconsistencies and discrepancies to maintain accurate data integrity.
• Earned a Solo Strong Award as Master Data Administrator for quickly learning my daily responsibilities and completing important Bill of Material projects in a timely manner. Accretive Solutions, Chicago, IL Accretive Solutions, Inc. is a national professional services firm solving problems in Accounting and Technology. A recognized leader in professional services for over 30 years.
- Master Data Administrator at Dart Container/Solo Cup
- Field Associate at Jim Beam Brands, Inc
- Sr. Cost Accounting Clerk/Product Costing at Cosmetic Laboratories of America in CA
- at UNILEVER/ALBERTO CULVER
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Studies
• Manage inventory of incoming assignments
• Create databases using MS Excel
• Liaison with computer programmer for MS-DOS programs
• Manage and monitor outsourced assignments
• Data entry from hard copy into computer database
• Provide onsite training for part-time at home workers
• Answering phones
• Managing office supplies
- Data Administrator at Business Data Services
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Responsible for being in compliance with network requirements
• Responsible for accurate and timely data entry
• Responsible for loading and updating provider data
• Responsible for maintaining production log
- Provider Data Administrator at Provider Data Management, Buckeye Health
- Document Management Specialist at Franklin County Courts
- Secretary II/Registrar at Loudon County Public Schools
- Clinical Aide at Inova Loudon Hospital
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Business Management
- My primary duties are accurately processing a variety of reservoir data reports from bottom hole and surface pressure recorders using Spartek software system. I regularly program gauges for testing and download data from gauges. I also read and understand well bore diagrams, keep records of well information such as TD's and paraffin cutting schedules. Other job duties include scheduling safety training, DOT mileage records, ordering office and shop supplies, maintaining employee day off rotation and processing invoices in Quickbooks and then entering into customer specific sites such as ADP, Cortex, Oildex and Eprocurement.
- Well Data Administrator at Precision Pressure Data, Inc
- sales, customer service and data entry at Kelly Services
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Kelly Services
- Customer Service and Sales Representative at Southwestern Bell Telephone
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates - General Studies
- Associates - Business Administration
- - Marketing & Ethics
Enters Domestic Violence/Shelter Program information into database and works with staff to ensure data is entered in a timely manner ◦ Reviews and enters client intakes, service records, order of protection documentation, etc to guarantee accuracy of the information entered on the form into the database system ◦ Makes sure that the forms used are the most up-to-date forms and that there is a supply on hand for staff's use ◦ Prepares Domestic Violence/Shelter Program client files and keeps filing up-to-date and accurate ◦ Documents all direct contacts with clients and processes forms accurately ◦ Reviews Infonet reports regularly to ensure accuracy of data entered and monitors progress towards goals ◦ Performs other related duties as assigned by management ◦ Translates English and Spanish as needed
- Data Administrator at The Women's Center, Inc
- Crisis Worker at The Women's Center, Inc
- Sales Agent at AIL Co
- Assistant Manager/Leasing Agent at Campus Habitat
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - preparation for the Nursing
Seth Miller (330) 672-5365 Responsible for data entry, filing, and running revenue reports for the Finance Department of Dining Services. Manage invoices and statements from multiple vendors, audit safes and cashiers, and gather data about meal plans for all of the dining locations for the entirety of Aramark's service at Kent State.
- Data Administrator at Aramark
- Desktop Support at Kent State University, University College
- Dietary Assistant at St. Mary of the Woods
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Digital Sciences
My duties are to build, maintain, and advise on a data management platform for facilities and operations of the very busy L.A. Convention Center under AEG Management. We are in charge of providing functioning facilities for large monthly events such as Naturalization Ceremony and larger annual events such as the Auto Show and multiple comic and anime conventions.
- Data Administrator at Los Angeles Convention Center
- Production Coordinator and Writer at chris p zero (specialty video) LLC,
- Writer & Volunteer Coordinator at LA Zine Festival
- Writer and Editor at i-am-bored.com
6 months at this Job
- Chicago Tribune Award - Journalism
- - Bare Bones International Film Festival
• Consistently a lead clinical data administrator on studies.
• Works actively in project team environment.
• Completes protocols and Case Report Forms (CRF) training, comprehending protocols and CRF Guidelines for each study.
• Ensure source documents and CRF contains all data required prior to study start and that they are designed in the most efficient way.
• Help create data-entry instructions and study specific instructions.
• Responsible for timely, accurate data entry from source documents to Case Reports Forms that ensures quality and reliable data.
• Establishes rapport with project teams; communicating effectively with senior Management, Clinical, and Sponsor's Operations staff.
• Reports project status and quality reports to Functional Manager and others as needed.
• Proactively interacts with the project teams and Project Associate if issues/concerns arise between the data document on the source documents compared to the data required for the Case Report Forms.
• Oversees the document flow to ensure process is being followed for each study.
• Assist Clinical Operation staff with query resolution through quality control by correcting errors or omissions in the data.
• Improves data entry quality by identifying and documenting trends, data problems during tracking, entry, and quality control reviews determining improvements and implementing corrective actions.
• Prepares and completes Quality Control reviews contributing to delivery of the end product; an analyzable database suitable for its intended purpose.
• Assists as needed with monitoring visits.
• Covers the monitor reception desk giving good customer service making sure study teams are notified of when monitors arrive and leave, monitors have what they need, and that source documents and building remain secure.
- Clinical Data Administrator at PRA Health Sciences
- Health Care Assistant at Group Home 2 and Avion Apts
- Data Entry, Bookkeeping, and Purchasing at N-More
- Waitress, Bar Back, and Bartender at N-More
4 years, 7 months at this Job