The project was for gathering requirements for Commercial Line Transformation and move existing multiple commercial lines products, processes and technology to a One Nationwide future with a competitive suite of common products, streamlined processes and enhanced technology. Job Responsibilities:
• Work on Commercial line property insurance in Safe Agile methodology. Conducting grooming sessions, and facilitated daily scrum calls.
• Gathering requirements for Commercial Line Transformation Product and Pricing - Interface team.
• Requirement gathering from Inception and creating RTM, Functional Specification Documents and Data Mapping Analysis for System Integrations.
• Responsible for defining the key identifiers for each mapping and data modeling process.
• Responsible for conversion of data in Data Mapping and writing transformation rules.
• Responsible for documenting the mapping and requirements of group insurance for interface and conversions between the source and applications.
• Worked with Vendor Interface Program to load data from legacy system in to temporary table on Excel to validate the data.
• Clarify, communicate and document requests for change requests from As-Is to To-Be process and coordinate with the testing and development team.
• Experience with developing User Stories throughout the Agile Lifecycle as well as created UML diagrams such as Use Case, Activity, ER diagram and Chart diagrams with MS Visio.
• Designing storyboard, process flow diagrams and visual presentations in MS Visio.
• Worked on researching and pre-grooming user stories by understanding the business requirements as stated in the business requirements matrix by including key members from business teams, underwriting team, and closing SMEs and later translating those in an IT standpoint to explain the work to the team.
• Participated in daily Agile Scrum, Sprint Planning and Retrospective Sessions and update the team on status of upcoming User Stories for the a project of changing the client's software maintenance structure of their various software products.
• Conducted cost benefit analysis on commercial lines.
• Provided support for complex business Data Modelling and Management, for billing, claims, and submission.
• Used Sparx Enterprise Architect for CLT Business rules management.
• Facilitated Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with Business User Groups, along with conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT Groups and Conflict Management with Project team members.
• Identified efficiencies in "current state" of casualty underwriting divisions and helped with development and implementation of "future state" plan (As-Is/To-Be) by removing non-value added process and workflow automation.
• Involved in formal requirements gathering methodologies, and developed reports based on specifications.
• Involve in meetings to analyze the services and process. Conducted detailed assessment of operational workflow.
• Coordinate tasks with other programmers, business users, database administrator, mainframe team, testing team and development team.
• Ensured all technical artifacts complied with corporate SDLC Policies and guidelines.
• Worked with technical team to improve report performance and performed system testing. Performed tasks like test cases, identifying defects, mockups, quality reporting, data cleansing and data quality.
• Performed functional testing, integration testing, automation testing, and User Acceptance Testing. Environment: Mainframe system, XML, WSDL, Oracle 12, SharePoint, Version One, SOA, CA Rally, Rational Requisite Pro, SOAP UI, REST, TOAD, MS Visio.
- Senior Business Analyst and Data Analyst at Senior Business Analyst and Data Analyst?
- Senior Business Analyst at
- Senior Business Analyst at DHHS IOWA
- Business System Analyst at The Ohio Casualty Insurance Company
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Masters - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science
Legal data analyst
- Data Analyst at Epiq Global
- Driver/Assistant Manager/Acting General Manager at Domino's Pizza
- Mortgage Loan Processor at US Bank
- Technical Support Specialist at Insite Support Services, Inc.
1 year at this Job
DATA ANALYST SYSTEM DEVELOPER/ANALYST JANUARY 2018 - PRESENT AUGUST 2014 - JANUARY 2018 SEPTEMBER 2012 - APRIL 2014
- DATA ANALYST at PRIVATE DATA CONSULTING PORTLAND
- Analytics Department Lead at Accountable
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Bio-informatics
- Data Analyst at Genpact
- Emergency Dispatch Operator at Moni Smart Security
- Customer Service Representative at Neiman Marcus
- Cashier at Target
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
- High School Diploma
data analyst roles
- Data Analyst at Conifer health solutions
2 years at this Job
Adapted Maximum Probable Loss insurance model to NASA mishap data. Closely predicted mishaps with regression on 2 years of preceding monthly mishap data. Utilized median monthly mishap residuals to correct for seasonal fluctuations. Predicted lesser frequency mishap data subsets via cumulative distribution fit to logarithmic model. Studied components of corrective actions associated with decreased recurrence of serious incidents. NASA Incident Recurrence - Study Summary completed March – April 2017 at NASA Safety Center, JJR Solutions, LLC. Utilized conditional probability to verify math used to estimate XS-1 launch success based upon historical launch success and human factor remedies. Proposed an alternate survival model whereby the likelihood of escaping a premature rocket engine ignition decreases significantly after a few seconds in contrast to the previous model which predicted a flat survival rate. Demonstrated the capabilities of SPSS by using PowerPoint to illustrate the steps taken to analyze lost work days. Annual Mishap Program Working Group Meeting, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Maryland.
- Data Analyst at Alphaport, Inc.at NASA Safety Center, Mishap Investigation Support Office
- Research Associate at Lakeland Community College, Office of Institutional Research
- Manager of Planning at Lake County ADAMHS Board, Department of Research, Planning and Evaluation
- Manager of MIS at Lake County ADAMHS Board, Department of Research, Planning and Evaluation
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
Understanding the market forces that drive success is key to any enterprise. My passion is creating insights through reports and dashboards that allow a company to find the competitive edge in their market. My background covers analytics and project management focusing on the Life Sciences industries using a variety of reporting tools. My current experience is with Tableau on a SQL Server warehouse.
- Tableau Developer | Data Analyst at Sales and Marketing Data Analyst
- Tableau Developer/Data Analyst at MiMedx
- Product Marketing Manager at Aptean
- Marketing Analytics and Product Manager at IQuvia
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Economics / Mathematics
Summer internship. Data analyst, modeling, data adjustments, statistical analysis.
- Data Analyst at ept, inc
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Manufacturing Engineering
Payroll data analyst; generate and distribute expense reports; data entry and excel work
- Data Analyst at AppleOne, Glendale
- Emergency Medical Technician at Greenville County Emergency Medical Services
- Research Assistant at Dr. Adam Hartstone-Rose
2 months at this Job
- BS - Biological Sciences
Data Entry / Data Analyst Customer Service Office Work Phonecalls Channel Advisor, Excel, Shopify, Amazon
- Data Analyst at Tuff Supplies
- Server at 304 Diner
- Office Assistant/Receptionist at Allphase Electric
- Warehouse Associate/Picker/Shipper/Receiver at Toywiz.com
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Some College - Childhood Education