• Worked Closely with Operations Team to understand design and implementation, to help clients manage customer base to meet their data analysis of unresolved shipping Management issues
• Analyzing data and implementation of data analysis using existing standard SQL and BI tool -Qlik sense
• Performed outbound communication with client team during unforeseen changes in business requirements
• Hands on experience on full life cycle of the project using methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid methods.
• Experienced in Manipulating, cleansing & processing data using Excel, Access and SQL.
• Build and manage models to forecast key company metrics and to better understand the underlying drivers of their performance of Sales division from shipping data
• Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements and develop rich dashboard to
• Academic experience on business intelligence (and BI technologies) tools such as OLAP, Data warehousing, reporting and querying tools, Data mining and Spreadsheets. Worked extensively in Data consolidation.
• Experience in DBMS/RDBMS implementation using object-oriented concept and database toolkit.
• Extensive experience in Data Analysis and ETL Techniques for loading high volumes of data and smooth structural flow of the data.
• Excellent Business writing skills in writing Business requirements document, Functional Specifications, Systems Design Specification, Systems Requirements Specification with Tableau and Data Visualization: side by side bars, Scatter Plots, Stacked Bars, Heat Maps, Filled Maps and Symbol Maps according to deliverable specifications. Hands-on experience in Tableau and interactive reports / dashboards
• Worked on integration and implementation of projects and products, database creations, modeling, calculation of object sizes, table spaces and database sizes. Data Analyst
- Business Data Analyst at Index Analytics LLC
- BUSINESS DATA ANALYST at Index Analytics LLC
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- - research
Used previous 2 years of agencywide mishap data to successfully predict monthly NASA mishaps. Utilized text analytics to identify potential sick buildings. Examined the degree to which close calls prevent injury and damage. Used conditional probability to verify new method of calculating expected launch success. Studied components of corrective actions associated with decreased recurrence of serious incidents. (Finished NASA Incident Recurrence Study summary March - April 2017 at JJR Solutions, LLC.) Presented SPSS as a tool to explore factors associated with lost work days. (Annual Mishap Program Working Group Meeting, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD.)
- Data Analyst at NASA SAFETY CENTER, MISHAP INVESTIGATION SUPPORT OFFICE (ALPHAPORT, INC)
- Research Associate at LAKELAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE, OFFICE OF INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH AND PLANNING
- Manager of Planning at LAKE COUNTY ALCOHOL, DRUG ADDICTION AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES BOARD, DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH, PLANNING AND EVALUATION
- Manager of MIS at LAKE COUNTY ALCOHOL, DRUG ADDICTION AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES BOARD, DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH, PLANNING AND EVALUATION - Painesville, OH
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
Provided data analysis, research, and writing support to design, create, maintain, and update many types of technical documentation such as data dashboards, design specifications, presentations, user guides, and data
• Conducted in-depth data analysis to understand the product, process, or procedure and to analyze the needs of the target audience.
• Participated in building, evolving and/or maintaining Data/Information Flows, Data Validation, and Data Maturity Assessment.
• Researched, organized, wrote, edited and produced data for use in a wide variety of complex technical publications for proposals and bid documentation that required in-depth knowledge and understanding of the subject matter and allied fields.
• Developed a User Guide on IT Acquisitions Analytics Data Tools.
• Conducted searches in government databases, and developed decision points.
- Data Analyst/ Technical Writer at IP-Plus Consulting, LLC
- Senior IT Research Analyst/Writer-Editor at USMAX/DMI @ Department of Homeland Security/U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Project Manager at PwC/DigitalSpec, LLC @ Department of Homeland Security/U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Senior Program Analyst/Technical Writer at Pivotal Practices Consulting, LLC
10 months at this Job
- Certification in Journalism
- Master's degree in Applied Sciences - Applied Sciences
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences - Federal Aviation Administration
• CRM administration and junior development: Salesforce and Comunik 5
• Develop sales and marketing campaigns: Field sales, Telesales and Key Accounts
• Define customer segments
• Define targeting strategies, sales objectives and develop sales plans
• Give sales and management trainings
• Design, build, test and improve sales analyses, reports and dashboards
• Manage -cost saving- commercial excellence projects and processes
- Data Analyst at Data Analyst – Editions Lefebvre Sarrut
- Youth Basketball Coach at Leuven Bears
- Data-Analyst at IM Associates
- Fraud & Dispute Analyst at Atos Worldline
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Instructor in Basketball
- Bachelor's - Initiator in Basketball
- Master of Science - Business Economics
- Master of Science - Communication Studies & Media
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Catholic
EMORY PROJECT | UNITED WAYS
• Capstone project for United ways: Analyzed the Census data to gather Child Development Index resulting in recommendation to United Ways on how to better invest their resources
• Technical Skills: Advance Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Power Point. EMORY PROJECT | OFFICE PRODUCTS
• Conducted profitability analysis for a company selling Office Products, analysis based on geographical region and customer data resulting in information regarding targeted market and customer specific marketing.
• Technical Skills: Tableau, SQL VOLUNTEER PROJECT| IIBA CHAPTER ATLANTA . Developed Policy and Procedure Guide for IIBA Chapter of Atlanta, Gathering Requirements Using Agile. The project is being used to streamline the operations for the IIBA chapter and manage resources. . Technical Skills: Slack, Jira, UML Diagram.
- Data Analyst at Emory University student of Data Analyst Certification
5 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATION IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Political Science
- Associate - Early Education, Psychology
The project was for gathering requirements for Commercial Line Transformation and move existing multiple commercial lines products, processes and technology to a One Nationwide future with a competitive suite of common products, streamlined processes and enhanced technology.
• Work on Commercial line property insurance in Safe Agile methodology. Conducting grooming sessions, and facilitated daily scrum calls.
• Gathering requirements for Commercial Line Transformation Product and Pricing - Interface team.
• Requirement gathering from Inception and creating RTM, Functional Specification Documents and Data Mapping Analysis for System Integrations.
• Responsible for defining the key identifiers for each mapping and data modeling process.
• Responsible for conversion of data in Data Mapping and writing transformation rules.
• Responsible for documenting the mapping and requirements of group insurance for interface and conversions between the source and applications.
• Worked with Vendor Interface Program to load data from legacy system in to temporary table on Excel to validate the data.
• Clarify, communicate and document requests for change requests from As-Is to To-Be process and coordinate with the testing and development team.
• Experience with developing User Stories throughout the Agile Lifecycle as well as created UML diagrams such as Use Case, Activity, ER diagram and Chart diagrams with MS Visio.
• Designing storyboard, process flow diagrams and visual presentations in MS Visio.
• Worked on researching and pre-grooming user stories by understanding the business requirements as stated in the business requirements matrix by including key members from business teams, underwriting team, and closing SMEs and later translating those in an IT standpoint to explain the work to the team.
• Participated in daily Agile Scrum, Sprint Planning and Retrospective Sessions and update the team on status of upcoming User Stories for the a project of changing the client's software maintenance structure of their various software products.
• Conducted cost benefit analysis on commercial lines.
• Provided support for complex business Data Modelling and Management, for billing, claims, and submission.
• Used Sparx Enterprise Architect for CLT Business rules management.
• Facilitated Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with Business User Groups, along with conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT Groups and Conflict Management with Project team members.
• Identified efficiencies in "current state" of casualty underwriting divisions and helped with development and implementation of "future state" plan (As-Is/To-Be) by removing non-value added process and workflow automation.
• Involved in formal requirements gathering methodologies, and developed reports based on specifications.
• Involve in meetings to analyze the services and process. Conducted detailed assessment of operational workflow.
• Coordinate tasks with other programmers, business users, database administrator, mainframe team, testing team and development team.
• Ensured all technical artifacts complied with corporate SDLC Policies and guidelines.
• Worked with technical team to improve report performance and performed system testing. Performed tasks like test cases, identifying defects, mockups, quality reporting, data cleansing and data quality.
• Performed functional testing, integration testing, automation testing, and User Acceptance Testing. Environment: Mainframe system, XML, WSDL, Oracle 12, SharePoint, Version One, SOA, CA Rally, Rational Requisite Pro, SOAP UI, REST, TOAD, MS Visio.
- Senior Business Analyst and Data Analyst at Senior Business Analyst and Data Analyst?
- Senior Business Analyst at
- Senior Business Analyst at DHHS IOWA
- Business System Analyst at The Ohio Casualty Insurance Company
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Masters - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science
June'17 - Present
• Worked with MaximusPro (project for giving better riding experience for bikers) as a Data Analyst.
• Worked in developing Recommendation Engine for the product and in giving statistical insights from the data (Eg., Ride and Biker statistics)
- Data Analyst at Data Analytics in KPIT Technologies Ltd
- M. Tech Project guided by Prof. Aniruddha Sinha, IIT Bombay at "Reduced-Order Modelling of Steady Aerodynamics for Store Separation Analysis"
- B. Tech Project at Prof. Thanikaivel, Jeppiaar Engineering College
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- P.G - Teaching Assistant
- M. Tech - Seminar guided by Prof. Viren Menezes
- - mechanics
1. Data analyst
- Data analyst at Lead semantics Pvt Limited
- Free Lancing- Data Analyst at LARVOL
- Assistant professor, Clinical pharmacist at VIPS college of Pharmacy
10 months at this Job
- Pharm.D - Pharmacy
Business Data Analyst
- Business Data Analyst at UPMC Health Plan - Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - preparation of technical specifications
- - insurance
- - Medical
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Data Analyst Operations specialist
- Data Analyst at Grubhub
- Creative Director/ Label Manager at Redacted
- Photographer at Tradesy
- Guest Service Representative at ArcLight Cinemas
1 month at this Job
- - Photography