Technologies used: Power BI, SQL Server, T-SQL, Oracle, AWS Cloud services including Redshift, RDS/EC2, S3, Machine Learning, Microsoft Azure, Power BI, SSRS, SSAS, DbVisualizer, QueryBuilder, SQL, Visual Basic, File Maker Pro, Python Tasks/Achievements:
• Worked in various capacities including Team Lead, Data / Business Analyst, developer, UAT, and production support
• Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams, architects, managers and business users
• Extracted, interpreted and analyzed data to identify key metrics and transform raw data into meaningful, actionable information
• Clean and manipulate complex healthcare datasets in order to create the data foundation for further analytics and the development of key insights (MSSQL server, R, Excel)
• Reporting and dashboarding analytical results to client using Power BI & Excel Pivot
• Prototype functionality in proof of concepts (POCs) on emerging technologies like Cloud Computing, Big Data and IoT to help customers validate use cases
• Developed and migrated life cycle solutions across various engagements to production in private and public cloud environments
• Lead team of developers (onsite/offshore) on IoT/Big Data platform (YANTRA) built using AWS services
• Strong dimensional data modeling skills
• Used various available features of Selenium to develop efficient and error free Automated Test Scripts.
• Conduct ad hoc analysis for special projects for the client and various internal groups.
• Collecting, validating, and organizing core data for use in metrics and process improvement.
• Mentoring other team members. SQL Responsibilities:
• Involved in creating multiple database objects such as stored procedures, user defined functions, views, and indexes
• Extracted data from multiple sources using SSIS
• Utilized star schema to design the data mart
• Involved in creating complex measures, KPIs, aggregation by DAX in SSAS cubes as per business requirements
• Extensively worked on SSAS cube performance optimization Projects: DentaQuest: Analyst on enterprise Datawarehouse for healthcare and insurance data in private and public cloud deployment architecture. Circor International Inc: Built a master dataset of Customers, Products, and Suppliers across the enterprise in private and public cloud deployment architecture on AWS in 2012 (during cloud computing infancy stages). The BI system greatly helped them evaluate the On-Time Delivery, Supplier Performance, develop Forecast Models and aid in Overall Corporate Performance Retail CloudHouse Enterprise Solutions: Designed, modeled and crafted an enterprise solution for multi-unit retail and quick food service industry. The leading-edge AWS cloud technology based solution was incorporated in keeping performance high and costs low using Amazon Redshift. NewBalance - Enterprise Datawarehouse design, development and support in private and public cloud deployment architecture Staples - AWS cloud based Predictive analytics solution to streamline business development initiatives for corporate business unit. PCS-CIM (Pippette Calibration Services - Customer Information Manager): Helped in conducting JAD Sessions with customers and key project team members. Worked on the Analysis, Design and Testing of a digital receipt for the completed work orders and provided options to integrate work orders with QuickBooks to generate invoices. Helped in drastic reduction of manual operations and centralization of data across teams while maintaining reliability, and ease of access. Played a key role in communicating regularly with users, technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features and product strategy. Quadgraphics - Responsible for researching historical cost information when submitting lane bid requests to customers for potential business. Bid Quoting tool will systematically research historical actual cost information, compare these costs to Q/G's target cost baselines, generate a baseline quote, and retain this information in a centrally established and easily accessible location. Miscellaneous - Developed and introduced many automation tools for reporting and analyzing from heterogeneous datasets. Developed a tool for creating xml file for negotiated lanes contracts in MercuryGate Other Technologies used: Oracle, OBIEE, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Visual Basic, Microsoft Project, RUP (Rational Unified Process), UML (Unified Modeling Language), SQL, QlikView, Microsoft Access, ASP.NET, T-SQL, Java Script, Java, HTML, CSS, selenium Web driver, Cucumber, Eclipse IDE
- Cloud Engineer / Data Architect/SQL Architect at Cloud Engineer / Data Architect/SQL Architect?
- Developer / Business Systems Analyst at Sigma Communications
- Business Systems Analyst / Software Developer at Subaru Isuzu Automotives
12 years, 4 months at this Job
• As the chief data architect and tech lead for the Enterprise DataBase (EDB) project of a P&C insurance company, provided data solutions for their enterprise OLTP system's data repository that replaced legacy systems.
• On the conceptual level, used the top-down, generic-detail design principles to simplify the overall EDB design, achieved superb flexibility and extensibility, and with greatly reduced system complexity, which resulted in shorter development and test cycles for both database backend and application frontend layers, hence reduced overall project development costs, and future maintenance costs as well.
• Processed requirements from SMEs; coordinated with other teams on designs and activity planning.
• Designed and implemented enterprise data architecture, define data processes, and provide data solutions.
• Improved the design and performance of the backend database repository of the National Transit project for FTA (Federal Transit Administration), Department of Transportation. Also helped in implementation.
• Defined process flow, data flow, design data model (conceptual, logical, physical), create database.
• Defined, designed and implemented specialized triggers (i.e., functionalities beyond RI); designed and programmed complex stored procedures, with excellent performance.
• Helped application developers on their queries and accessing data repository; performance tuning.
• Helped in other projects as fire-fighter to resolve design and development issues.
- SR. DATA ARCHITECT at Persistent Systems, CTO Architect Group
- INDEPENDENT DATA SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT at
- SR. DATA ARCHITECT, DATA MODELER, ANALYST at IQ Associates
- SR. DATA ARCHITECT & MODELER &, SYSTEM ARCHITECT, ANALYST at Stinger Technology, Ltd
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Computer Science
- B.A. - Computer Science
Data Architect for the Factory Integrated Tools (FIT) Project. Collaborated with a large Agile team to create effective data models for facility engineering applications. Participated in effort with business leaders and other architects to create data and application standards across the suite of tools and the Mid Continent Business Unit. Communicate with offshore developers to implement data model changes.
- Data Architect at Chevron
- Principal Consultant at Infoverity, LLC
- Solution Architect, Data Architect, Consultant at Etech International
- Principal Consultant at Noah Consulting LLC
7 months at this Job
- None - Music
• Create road map with project planning, resourcing, strategizing salesforce.com solution.
• Collaborate with architects, domain experts, and delivery team to ensure solution designs align with technical strategies, standards and best practices.
• Utilize Agile Development Methodology. Used Agile Accelerator for sprinting.
• Liaison between IT and non-IT business units to qualify and prioritize new requests based on the objectives and strategy
• Executed roles of Project Manager, Technical Architect, Data Architect, Quality Architect based on business needs.
• Involved in strategy decisions during Solutioning. Delivered phase 1 and future phase road map
• Designed Data Migration/Data Integration solutions from external systems (Inbound/Outbound) to Salesforce.
• Migrated data from application specific databases to Salesforce application.
• Worked with Selligent Marketing team to integrate Salesforce.
• Installed and configured validity tools to manage de-duplications and merging.
• Integration of AS400 legacy systems with Salesforce using SSIS. Environment:
• SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform, AS400, Seaware, Selligent, Data Loader, My SQL server, Custom Objects, Workflows, Approval Rules, Email, Messaging, Dashboards, Reports.
- Data Architect at Salesforce Solutions
- Salesforce Solutions Architect at Vertex Inc
- Salesforce Data Migration/Integration Architect at Arc International Inc
- Salesforce Data Consultant at Vonage
3 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communications - Electronics and Communications
3.8 Years GW Medical Faculty Associates Inc June 2013 - Till Date Role: Data Architect
Project # 1
The George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates, having more than 950 doctors that care for patients through 51 medical specialties. Designed the datamart to analyze complex statistical and large amount of clinical and financial data reports provided to MFA providers. Key person to implement and design the datamart and application for Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and GPRO measures. Working with research team to provide the dashboard systems to patient's population health. Enhanced the analytical database from allscripts EHR systems to provide internal reporting systems to providers and external customers. Objective: To provide the high quality clinical & Financial reports to senior leaders, providers & Research team.
To provide the database design & administration for various production systems. Environment/Tools: .NET 3.5, PowerShell Script, Java Script, C#, HL7 V2.5/6, CCD, XML, XSLT, ADO.NET, MS-SQL 2008, MS SQL SSRS, MS SQL SSIS, HL7 Explorer, AllScripts, IDX, ConnectR and EPIC - Cache, EPIC Clarity & Star ETL Administrator, GE-IDX Responsibilities:
• This role is responsible for establishing the technical vision across the Clinical Integration Network and leading all aspects of Population Health technology development.
• For various clinical reserchs projects, worked with physicians and medical students and provided the high quality report tools.
• Provide technical leadership and guidance on database design to other developers and reporting teams.
• Responsible for submitting the patient's clinical data report to CMS web portal.
• Responsible for Conducting the DCCOHORT and submit the patient's clinical data into DOH system.
• Using Allscripts patient data, Built the ASCVD Risk Eliminator calculator tool. Which helps cardio physicians to keep track their patient cares and submit the data to CMS million hearts.
• Designed and Developed the common platform application for physician's clinical score board system.
• Successfully delivered the database relevant tickets without any defects.
• To speed up the troubleshooting and deliverable process, implemented the various tools to internal team and presented and shared the knowledge to across the team. (GE- IDX PCP Updates)
• Data Convert the Allscripts patient data in to EPIC system through HL7/CCD messages.
• For data convertion project (Allscripts to Epic), created the windows service which convert the data into HL7 and CCD format.
• Worked on GE-IDX systems to write the mumps routine scritpt to developed the financial data report.
• Work within a team environment to maintain and troubleshoot ETL and database systems.
• Investigate enhancement requests and participate in identifying the appropriate alternatives and ideal solution.
• Played an active role in monitoring the overall performance and tuning the various performance bottlenecks.
• To keep track the database servers, monitoring tool has been implemented through SSRS systems.
• Handled security issues concerning creating and administering roles, object and system privileges for users, user account creation, and maintenance.
• Increased performance by eliminating contention factors like I/O, buffers, locks, and latches in the database.
• Based on the technical knowledge, provide the best solutions to across the technical team.
• Served as part of an after-hours on-call support team for over 50 production databases.
• Escalate the production issues to customers and/or provide feasible solutions to fix the issues.
• Provides technical expertise in the areas of data, data analysis, and database modeling and technologies with a broad enterprise perspective.
• Developed the secured scheduled jobs to submit the patient data into external systems.
• Willing to learn new tools and technologies to be able to work effectively in a rapid growth environment with changing needs and requirements
• Integrate disparate source data into an enterprise data warehouse, create data marts for end user reporting, and provide data for application use
• Develop front end applications for accessing data warehouses and repositories
• Provides and designs tools to assist in the management of the database and transaction processing environment
• Develop a methodology for the ongoing assessment of database performance and the identification of problem areas
• Maintains state-of-the-art knowledge of existing best practices in database administration, design, and implementation, capacity planning
- Data Architect at GW Medical Faculty Associates
- Integration Analyst at Caradigm - MD
- Project Manager at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Integration Analyst at Caradigm - MD
6 years, 3 months at this Job
Enterprise Data Architect
Enterprise Data Architect
- Enterprise Data Architect at Prime
2 years at this Job
Project: North American Exploration & Production - Bakersfield, CA Assigned Role: Data Architect Project & Assignment Description: Produced the Data Mapping document for the ForeSite Well and Component Assembly application. ForeSite is comprised of three domain subject areas: Component Assembly Bill of Material, the Well and Subsurface Jobs. In the first domain, A Manufacturing Catalog Item can have multiple Components; each of which can have multiple Assembly Components. In the Well domain, a Well Origin tracks the initial characteristics for a Well. Subsequent events for a Well are captured in Well Origin Notes. When a Well become enabled to pump, the event is captured as a Wellbore Completion. In the third domain, an Authorization for Expense Data initiates the Sub-Surface Job beneath land or water. Any event or status change is captured in the SubSurfaceJobStatusChangeLog. Client: American Modern Insurance Group Project: Select Client Data Hub Analysis - Cincinnati, OH Assigned Role: SR Technical Consultant Project & Assignment Description: Onshore Data Modeler - Produced analysis and design artifacts for Policy Center and Data Hub implementations of the Guidewire framework. The initial audience for the Select Client product were multiple tenant apartment complexes. Insurance products were offered at the Select Client owner policy level and at the Renter unit level. First phase focused on producing Quotes in the Policy Center. The second phase - Issuance - initiated processes in the Data Hub to capture, transform and curate data into conformed data structures. The data was provided to subscribing operational systems and to analytical applications for further transformation.
Project: North American Exploration & Production - Bakersfield, CA
Assigned Role: Data Architect
Project & Assignment Description:
Produced the Data Mapping document for the ForeSite Well and Component Assembly application.
ForeSite is comprised of three domain subject areas: Component Assembly Bill of Material, the Well and Subsurface Jobs. In the first domain, A Manufacturing Catalog Item can have multiple Components; each of which can have multiple Assembly Components. In the Well domain, a Well Origin tracks the initial
characteristics for a Well. Subsequent events for a Well are captured in Well Origin Notes. When a Well
become enabled to pump, the event is captured as a Wellbore Completion. In the third domain, an Authorization for Expense Data initiates the Sub-Surface Job beneath land or water. Any event or status
change is captured in the SubSurfaceJobStatusChangeLog.
Client: American Modern Insurance Group
Project: Select Client Data Hub Analysis - Cincinnati, OH
Assigned Role: SR Technical Consultant
Project & Assignment Description:
Onshore Data Modeler - Produced analysis and design artifacts for Policy Center and Data Hub implementations of the Guidewire framework. The initial audience for the Select Client product were multiple tenant apartment complexes. Insurance products were offered at the Select Client owner policy level and at the Renter unit level.
First phase focused on producing Quotes in the Policy Center. The second phase - Issuance - initiated processes in the Data Hub to capture, transform and curate data into conformed data structures. The data was provided to subscribing operational systems and to analytical applications for further transformation.
- Data Architect at Chevron
- Data Architect at Accenture
- Solution Architecture Practitioner at Accenture
- at Enterprise Data & Analytics
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Classics
- M.A. - Psychology
• Data Architect - Assisted in developing and maintaining a Universal Business Glossary (semantic model) comprising Business Capabilities, abstract and real Services & Operations.
• Data Conversion/Migration Projects - developed source-to-target mappings in multiple application and data base conversion for Oracle Financial Services Loan & Lease (OFSLL) conversion, as well as Experian/FICO application migration.
• CSOM modeling using Ignite Service Design Platform.
• Developed and proposed Data Model naming conventions, Business Rule conventions and methods
- Data Architect at T-Mobile
- Data Architect/Data Modeler at T-Mobile
- Data Architect at Fujitsu North America / BlueCross BlueShield North Carolina
- CIO - Data Architect at US Dept. of Defense
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- diploma - Information Systems & Programming
Responsibilities: * Data Architect/Database design for multiple applications viz. Workbench, Single View, CSP, CODS etc. * Provide guidelines for production monitoring and trouble shooting. * Review database changes for releases * Lead multiple data migration projects. * Review Database performance for monthly releases * Mentor Team members-DBA's and Developers. * Troubleshoot issues during outages. * Provide technical training to application designers and developers. * Review database utilization (ADDM, AWR etc.) and identifies potential issues in production. * Worked with external team (Sales Force, Century, Remedy, CCOM) on database integration.
- Senior Data Architect at Cognizant, NJ
- Sr. Engineer at Comcast, NJ
- Programmer Analyst at Eckerd Health Services
- Database Developer at AG Edwards
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Trained Sales Force Professional
Working within the Data architecture and management team with emphasis on building the Operational Data Store(ODS) to support the Operational Reporting needs. Responsibilities: Environment: Erwin 9.8, ER Studio Data Architect 17, Oracle 12c, SQL Server 2016, Hadoop HDFS, Apache Hive, SQL Developer, Informatica IDQ, TFS.
• Understand the existing applications and processes by working with subject matter experts.
• Conducted design review sessions with Business and Subject matter experts. Identify and document current and future state of data architecture.
• Participate in the review of Business requirements and understand the data needs for the project and document the data scope related to the business requirement.
• Create the Functional Data Requirements document highlighting any data related challenges that have to be addressed for the successful implementation of the project.
• Created new conceptual and logical data models using Erwin and reviewed these models with application team and modeling team.
• Ensure that all the business definitions, data quality and data validation rules are captured in the Data model.
• Build physical models for implementation in multiple database environments.
• Lookup code standardization for converting source reference values to industry standard values wherever possible.
• Implementation of the model for building Data Lake in Hadoop HDFS.
• Performed data analysis and also built business glossary using Informatica IDQ.
• Created Source to Target mapping documents for the new physical tables to support ETL transformations.
Working within the Data architecture and management team with emphasis on building the Operational Data Store(ODS) to support the Operational Reporting needs.
Environment: Erwin 9.8, ER Studio Data Architect 17, Oracle 12c, SQL Server 2016, Hadoop HDFS, Apache Hive, SQL Developer, Informatica IDQ, TFS.
- Data Architect / Data Modeler at Globe Life
- Data Architect / Data Modeler at Citi Bank
- Data Modeler at Liberty Mutual
- Data Modeler at Wells Fargo Advisors
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's Degree