Data Center Administrator
● Technical Support for EMR Software customers
● Customer Service for hardware support
● 2 Years SQL experience
- Data Center Administrator / Help Desk at Inforia Inc
- Network Administrator / IT Helpdesk at Woolley Morris Architectural Firm
- at Woolley Morris Architectural Firm
- at CR Fletcher
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Network Administration and Cyber Security
• Support systems, servers and related databases and applications on day-today issues
• SCOM create, maintain and tune rules and alerts, reports, maintenance and various other available functions
• SCCM software distribution, patch management, package application, deploy OS, MDT, USMT, reimage clients, repair agents, console connect, push Apps, right click tools and various other available functions
• Commvault (backup and recovery, Install SQL and Oracle Database agents, Monitor Space and backup jobs and remediate as needed)
• Exchange maintenance, mailbox management, seek and destroy
• Active Directory Management
• Failover cluster management and troubleshooting
• Citrix XenApp Farm Management and Support
• Change Control, Retirement, upgrades of physical and virtual servers
• Build and deploy new Dev and Test servers
• VMware environment monitoring, maintenance, support and troubleshoot
• Analyze and document system generated SQL Database Backup errors and troubleshoot, or address as needed
• Data Center support, Management of VMware vCenter cluster, virtual machines, Hosts, Datastores, and Virtual Switches.
• Monitor and remediate HP OneView, IBM KVM, xClarity, Lenovo and Trinity related alerts
• Backup and Remediation of physical and virtual network infrastructures leveraging IBM TSM Tivoli, Veeam and Commvault
• Configure and maintain Windows 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016 servers supporting Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and IIS Presidio Managed Services Orlando, FL Presidio Managed Network and Connectivity Services provide support for broad technology solutions and lifecycle management capabilities for LAN, WAN, WLAN, and Internet environments, as well as application acceleration, traffic management, and network security.
- Data Center Administrator at Orlando Health
- Network Technician at Cisco Meraki
- Network Support Analyst at Darden Restaurants
- M.I.S. Support Specialist at Florida Hospital
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Network Administration. Not a Graduate
Managed Federal Statistical Research Data Center at the University of Southern California. Oversaw research proposal development and review for academics applying to access restricted-use data. Proposals topics ranged across economic and demographic fields of study and were evaluated for feasibility with available data and soundness of statistical methods. Statistical output for approved projects was reviewed to ensure consistency with objectives and methods outlined in proposals.
- Research Data Center Administrator at United States Census Bureau
- Research Associate at Pacific Economics Group
5 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Economics (in progress)
- Master's - Economics
- Bachelor's - Economics-Mathematics
• Provide guidance to team members throughout multiple project life cycles while identifying technical risk.
• Defines and decides objectives related to the project or segments of a large project such as schedule, technical perspective and man hours related to the projects.
• Advises others and works with team members to articulate, compare, and implement solutions and alternative approaches.
• Accountable for meeting customer's requirements and obtain the results of the project segment or deliverable assigned.
• Monitor and manage all data center supplies and ordered when needed while staying within the data center's budget.
• Analyzing the functionality of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancement or improvement, and creating documentation to streamline those processes.
- Data Center Administrator at West Corporation
- IDC Engineer at Home Depot
- DataCenter Technician at Tradestar (Blackbox)
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION - NETWORK AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT
- BACHELOR - INFORMATION TECHNOLGY
- ASSOCIATE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLGY - Month
*Capacity planning for power, cooling, and rack utilization for three data centers in the US. *DC power reduction project resulted in $10,000 in annual cost savings. Electrical load was also balanced across each of the phases. *DC cleanup project removed unused cabling which resulted in cost avoidance for new cabling and switching infrastructure. Documented existing cabling. *Arrange preventive maintenance on all DC infrastructure (A/C, UPS, generator, FM-200, DC cleanings). *Rack/derack equipment in the DC including patching for network connectivity and power. *Document all equipment in each of the data centers. *SolarWinds – multiple NPM application upgrades from v8.5 through v12.0. Installed additional polling engine, Server and Application Manager, and Netflow Traffic Analyzer. Daily changes to system configuration. 8000+ elements were added to the system. *Added custom email and threshold fields to all nodes in SolarWinds. Alerts were reduced from 300+ to under 50. Custom thresholds for CPU, disk, interface, and memory utilization are now available on a per node basis. *Created reports for management on DC facilities and SolarWinds performance data. *Resolve WAN/LAN problems for 1500+ retail store locations across 7 countries. *Maintain switching environment for all campus locations. *After successful POC, integrated PagerDuty with ServiceNow in order to automate notification of support personnel for P1 and P2 incident resolution. *Create problem management reports for high impact outages. *Provision block and IP storage on EMC Clariion CX4-480 with Celerra gateway. *Long term design and planning for SAN storage environment. *Replication of business critical data to DR site using RecoverPoint. *Patch Windows servers.
- Data Center Administrator at The Nature's Bounty Co., Inc
- Global Network Operations Center, Lead Network Support Engineer at Arrow Electronics Inc
- Help Desk, Lead Help Desk Analyst at Arrow Electronics Inc
- ITS Help Desk at Lloyd Computer Consulting
10 years at this Job
- Certificate - Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
Full time data center technician working in the financial district. Responsibilities include racking, cabling, audits, installs, remote hands, managing tickets, generator tests, issuing access cards, basic HVAC, and smart hands for networking.
- Data Center Administrator at Cogeco Peer 1
- Oncall technician at Peer 1 Networks
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Music Performance
- Some college
• Monitor facility access, customer information and information security.
• Detailed documentation of customer and facility incidents.
• Responsible for providing top notch customer service.
• Facility infrastructure monitoring.
• Manage shipping and receiving of deliveries.
• Resolve request tickets, through Lenel systems.
• Operation of security systems.
- Data Center Administrator at Data Foundry Inc.
- Delivery Courier at Austin Nuclear
- Plant Operator I at LCRA
- Austin Energy Customer Support at AppleOne
1 year at this Job
- High school
Do prototype system bring-ups from various partners such as Intel, AMD, Dell, HP. Setup servers for various internal teams to perform testing / validation. Updated various firmwares such BIOS, BMC/iLO, iDRAC, CPLD, AEP (persistent) DIMMs to keep systems up-to-date.
- Senior Data Center Administrator Contractor at VMware
- BIOS/Test Validation Contractor at Intel
- Principal BIOS Development Engineer at Dell Wyse
- UEFI Firmware Engineer at OCZ Technology
5 months at this Job
- BS - Physics
- Data Center Administrator at Alkuraimi Islamic bank
10 years, 1 month at this Job
• Project management for new and existing assets network installation SCADA TCP/IP configuration and implementation
• Data center administrator, network and security / engineer for Enterprise / SCADA physical and virtual servers,
• Campus HP and Dell Server Administrator with MS Windows Server 2000 - 2016 and Linux / Unix Platforms
• SCADA network infrastructure security monitoring and management
• Avamar Network Backup / Restore configuration, installation and administrator.
• VMWare 6.0 / 6.5 installation, configuration, optimization, server build management and support
• Written and verbal communication of all Campus infrastructure status.
• Project Manager for Data Center Relocation, Design, Build, Scheduling, Implementation, support, maintenance and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
• Asset management, VxRail installation, configuration and management, Data Center Builds, Configuration, SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) HMI installation, administrator, service and support for oil fields across the country.
• Exceptional customer relationship skills
- SCADA ENGINEER /NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR / PROJECT MANAGER / ENTERPRISE ADMINISTRATOR at Marathon Oil Corp
- PROJECT MANAGER / NETWORK / SERVER / SCADA ENGINEER SERVICE AND SUPPORT at Coram Wind Energy / JayDen Enterprises Business Network Consulting
- NETWORK / SERVER ENGINEER II / PROJECT MANAGER at GE Wind Energy / Compucom
- FIELD NETWORK ENGINEER / SCADA SERVER ENGINEER at Advanced Technology Services / GE Wind Energy
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES OF APPLIED SCIENCE - COMPUTER SCIENCE / NETWORK ENGINEERING
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer