Total Server Solutions, LLC acquired ZeroLag Communications, Inc. in December 2017. I was the longest-tenured employee from ZeroLag, and maintained my position as Data Center Manager in the Los Angeles market, managing local engineers.
● Managerial/Administrative ○ Written HOWTO documents using Confluence to help junior level and cross platform engineers complete trivial and non-trivial tasks ○ Senior level hardware escalation/technical support for local and global remote data centers, utilizing FreshDesk and JIRA for ticketing ○ Interfaced daily across all sections of IT operations within the organization
● Projects ○ Led deployments of multi-cabinet/multi-device installation provisions for companies such as Roblox, London Trust Media, and MultiPlay in the Los Angeles market managing a temporary staff team, and installing Cisco UCS servers, Arista and Cisco switches, SuperMicro MicroCloud chassis and blade servers, MTP fiber in APC Netshelter Cabinets ○ Helped facilitate a data center migration in Miami, Florida moving over 600 devices from one facility to another in a two week span Involved in remotely provisioning offsite servers
- DATA CENTER MANAGER at Total Server Solutions, LLC
- DATA CENTER MANAGER / INTERNET SUPPORT ENGINEER at ZeroLag Communications, Inc.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN / JR. WEBMASTER at TRAMS, Inc
- WEBMASTER / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at WoofersEtc.Com
11 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Information Systems
- High school or equivalent - High School Diploma
Started with the company in the internet support center assisting customers and internal clients with troubleshooting dial up, DSL, and ISDN circuits, promoted to data center management at the new colocation internet data center in Dallas, TX, September 2000, worked with sales and clients to provide required power, data bandwidth, and security needs of the customer per their contract, monitored customer power and bandwidth usage, tracked all equipment, power usage, network connections, environmental and telco circuits using Aperture software tied to Oracle database, promoted to Sr. Data Center Manager.
- Sr. Data Center Manager at Southwestern Bell (SBC)
- SCADA Programmer/Field Technician at ULC/ITC
8 years at this Job
- Associate - Aeronautics Avation Mechanic
• Responsible for the Data Center management of two Data Centers in the Chandler Arizona area, including staffing, hiring, developing local staff, supervision and prioritization of workloads, quality control, scheduling and time tracking.
• Supervise staff of 11 support, 20 installers, provided training and mentoring, lead staff meetings, and conduct periodic performance reviews.
• Supported Compliance Audits, Security Audits, management and review of physical site access, review site specific maintenance schedules and maintain published calendar.
• Reviewed and managed changes to environment and site specific incident management coordination.
- OCI DCO Data Center Manager at Data Center management
- Engineer III, Supervisor, IT Architect at City of Mesa
- Lead Systems Administrator at Nautilus Insurance
- IT Consultant at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology - Electronics Engineering Technology
Manager of Hardware and Site Support (HSS) teams for 2nd and 3rd shifts at mission critical data center supporting Verizon I.T. cloud services
• Provide daily supervision of HSS teams responsible for break/fix activities, hardware installation and removals, vendor management
• Directed project to remove all I.T. equipment from Arlington Data Center supporting EOY closure. Coordinated efforts with Property Managers, movers, and support personnel to remove 150 cabinets 6-weeks ahead of deadline from office building with no interruption to other tenants.
• Manage approximately $2.5M expense budget; Create Purchase Orders in PeopleSoft 9.1; Manage Vendors; and, provide monthly budget updates to senior management.
- Data Center Manager at Verizon
- Program Manager at Hughes Network Systems
- Project Manager at Mid-Atlantic Contracting and Ridge Equipment
- Network Operations Manager at Cricket Wireless
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- - Continuing Education Division
- Associates - Project Management Certificates
Manage the configuration, planning, and documenting of the Data Center floor for DISA. Project management for all projects that require floor space or impact Data Center facilities. Attend and lead meetings to brief management federal specialists, contractors, and vendors concerning data center projects. Liaison between Facilities and IT. Follow data center best practices for hot aisle/cold aisle cabinet placement, power distribution and cabling. Document Data Center asset locations using Aperture, a Graphical Management Information Tool. Enforce DISA facility standards and security protocols on the raised floor.
- Data Center Manager at NOVA Corporation
- Network Engineer at Loockheed/Martin
- Data Center Manager at ActionNet/Bowhead
- Data Center Consultant at Information Innovators, Inc
6 years at this Job
- Certificate - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting & Finance
* Manage multiple 24/7 teams handling all server/network equipment installations, cabling, Media operations, Break/Fix scenarios as well as asset management. * Designed 3 new Data Centers & 2 Telco rooms from scratch to support Citi Corporate Headquarters while maintaining day to day operations * Worked with construction team to design pull schedules and design layout of cabinets, racks, power and cable pathways * Infrastructure design and build out for 100Gb Spine and Leaf technology for Systematic Trading business using Edge8 Technology * Compressed 100K sq. ft. of Data Center space to 42K sq. ft. using various migration techniques * Responsible for all purchasing including Cat6, Fiber Optic Cabling, and various other Data Center equipment * Complete Monthly accomplishments and various reports for Sr. Management * Responsible for yearly budgeting as well as project spending
- Data Center Manager at Citigroup
- Project Lead at Citigroup
9 years at this Job
- Master's Degree - MSIS
- Bachelor of Arts - (B.A.), Information Technology
Oversee day-to-day operations within Omaha Data Center and perform quality control checks on all integration and operations projects
• Maintain and perform adjustments to Elevations and VidCAD documents on a regular basis
• Prepare schedules for part-time and contracted employees, including vendor maintenance schedules
• Manage invoices within the operational budget for the facility
• Consistently comply with all building codes and standards, including BamTech's Technical Facility Standards
- Data Center Manager at BamTech
- Data Center Supervisor at Verizon Data Center
- Network Engineer/Project Manager at AT&T West
- IT Specialist at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronics Technology
• Managed day to day IT customer outsourced activities for group of 12 data center team members, including remote operations throughout the US and India.
• Provided excellent support to our out sourced customers ensuring their needs and schedules were being met according to their specifications. Provided this service to multi faceted customers throughout the US and India.
• Excellent computer skills, verbal skills, customer support.
- IT Data Center Manager at Wipro
- IT Manager at Lincoln Telephone Company
17 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Led the Data Center teams across three locations in two states and coordinated all activities impacting Data Center Infrastructure and architecture. Created and maintained annual operational budgets ranging from $100K to $5M. Ensured adherence to service level agreements for service incidents and requests and served as the SME for creation and modifications of SLAs. Facilitated chronic incident identification and escalation to the engineering team for root cause analysis. Conducted periodic audit of production environment to ensure effective delivery of IT services and solutions. Partnered with domestic and offshore teams supporting CA's global production application and infrastructure environment.
• Monitored production environment by leveraging IT solutions, making recommendations for improvements, and driving automation efforts to monitor, manage, and position new IT services.
• Represented the data center and championed initiatives that showed how technology, process and people can drive efficiencies and enable revenue growth with prospective customers.
• Successfully led operations of a 16,000 sq. ft. Data Center at global headquarters and served as an advisor to the colocation Disaster Recovery site.
• Reduced risk and cost associated with data centers by providing 24x7 monitoring and escalation of production global infrastructure and application defects.
• Improved service levels and increased customer satisfaction through cross training and cross utilization of staff, driving the creation of internal documentation to ensure rapid incident resolution.
• Initiated green IT initiatives resulting in over $250K per year savings in power and cooling costs.
• Project Managed initiatives for system migrations from on-premises to colocation, datacenter down-sizing, asset decommissioning and liquidation, Infrastructure improvements, and technology refresh.
- Global Data Center Manager at CA Technologies
26 years at this Job
Maintaining all servers and clinical operations systems within the North East data center. Including PACS medical image storage, RIS customer management, Dictation and Virtual environments.
- NE Data Center Manager at Radnet
- Radnet - Information Systems Specialist at RadNet
- Computer Technician at High-Tech Computer Solutions
- Audio/ Video Technician at Embrace Technologies
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Recording Engineering