Columbus, Ohio 2017 to 2018
American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation.
Data Center Technician and Computer Support
• Oracle Sever Support
• Network troubleshooting
• Cable infrastructure
- Data Center Technician and Computer Support at CITI GROUP DATA CENTER
- Computer Lab Support Technician (Contract) at WEST-WARD PHARMACEUTICALS
- Data Center Technician (Contract) at TJX
- Field Engineer / Resident Field Engineer at ORACLE
1 year at this Job
- BS - Electronic Engineering Technology
From 2018 I started working for Adecco as a Data Center Technician in a Google data center. Performed maintenance in a variety of servers, swapped, and repaired hardware including: CPU's, hard disks, SSD’s, RAM, motherboards, cables, etc. Performed maintenance in over 10,000 internet servers. Experience working with fiber cable. Experience with upgrades, downgrades & decommissions. Ensured data center up time 24/7. Member of the 5S team. Sporklift certified operator.
- Data Center Technician at Adecco
- Contractor at Gorge General Construction, LLC
- Inventory Control Specialist at XPO Logistics
- Lead / Supervisor at Orchard View Farms
10 years, 3 months at this Job
AZ Troubleshoot and resolve issues, identify and build solutions for break fix and long term improvement. Experience with administering Event Management and system monitoring platforms. Knowledge of data center operations best practices and ITIL process framework. Monitoring Data Center and SRP infrastructure. Working knowledge of Windows Server protocol and network protocol. Knowledge and experience in Data Center operating systems and products. Working with internal technical teams to ensure disaster recovery preparedness to recover infrastructure and applications per Recovery Time. Monitor Batch processing. Monitor Batch in mainframe systems. Experience Monitoring Incidents in Spectrum either to resolve or Call out. Oversight and direction regarding department equipment in SRP datacenters. Respond to and actively assist Major incident's. Setting up Salt river Projects Servers, network devices and cable management.
- Data Center Technician at Monitoring Data Center and SRP
- at Solutions Center Teir
- Computer & Network Technician at Discover Card
- Desktop Support Technician at Apria Health Care
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Operations Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Operations Management
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
About The Job The Hardware Operations team is responsible for monitoring, maintaining and deploying the state-of-the-art physical infrastructure behind Google's powerful search technology. As a Data Center Technician, you'll deploy and maintain Google's advanced Data Center Server and Network Infrastructure. You'll also participate in or lead local project teams on larger installations and develop project contingency plans. In this role, duties range from the physical deployment of data center-related technology to working closely with the various stakeholders. It will fall to you to ensure that our goals, missions and projects are successfully delivered, and, more importantly, that they are repeatable across our global array of data centers. This position offers a great introduction to the wider engineering world at Google. Depending of your area of interest, capabilities, and geographical mobility, you will have the opportunity to develop either within Hardware Operations or move towards software development, engineering, networking operations or our project management groups. Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible. Responsibilities
• Contribute and lead efforts/projects in the deployment, maintenance and support of current and new data center infrastructure.
• Lead complex troubleshooting and resolve critical or escalated technical issues over a significant population of affected equipment.
• Help test and troubleshoot new complex server hardware components and designs.
• Configure and troubleshoot Linux OS-related issues on server
- Data Center Technician at Modis Engineering & IT Staffing @ Google
- Data Center Technician at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school - General Education
- Some college
I has spent the past three years as a Data Center Technician, troubleshooting Layer 1 & 2 as well as servers, switches, and connectivity, and server break/fix. He's proficient in racking and cabling, running fiber, testing fiber, and has worked with networking hardware such as routers, switches, and load balancers from a number of manufacturers including Cisco/Nexus, Juniper, Ciena, Dell, and HP. I have great energy and professional communication skills. He's fully comfortable with the 6-2 weekday shift at the Cermak location, and has a favorable commute. He's currently on a contract that is winding to a close, and is available almost anytime for phone interviews. He's available for in person interviews with 48 hours' notice. I'm available to start with your team with two weeks' notice.
Date Center Technician(Contractor) (10/2018-Present)
● Installing new web-hosting servers ("racking") and cabling hardware and devices
● Removing servers and switches.
● Data Center tech racking servers, firewalls, load balancers.
● Working with Dell & HP Hardware.
● Running cabling and fiber.
- Data Center Technician at Ciena
- Data Center Technician (Contractor) at Akamai Content Delivery Network
- Robotic Welder Programmer at Hoist Lift Truck Manufacturing, Inc
- at Hoist Lift Truck Manufacturing, Inc
3 months at this Job
- - Industrial Welding and Precision Metalworking
I used to work with DirectLine for Amazon project which lasted 3 months. Also, I've done couple projects with SingleSolution, T&D, Lantro and been working with Mirapath for 3 months. We've done the job sides in Barracuda, Arris and Juniper. My main job to do in all the projects are: Rack and Stacking serves , switches, and other computing components. Identify, pull, terminate and label Cat3, 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, coax and fiber optic cable, Installing faceplate, security camera, CR and WAP. My primary job responsibility as a Data Center Technician is to provide the technical support at data centers. The task to be performed are system/network installation, configuration, and troubleshooting problems to make sure smooth running of operations.
- Data Center Technician at Outsource
- Online Business at NIKE & adidas
- Driver at Uber Partner Drivers
- Customer service at Lucky Supermarket
9 months at this Job
- - Electric
Critical facilities operations and maintenance. Tracking and prioritizing multiple projects in a fast paced mission critical environment. Management of third party maintenance activity. Procedure writing. Procurement of parts and materials. Monitoring of critical space parameters. MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Power Point. Identify, communicate, track, and resolve issues in the data center of various complexity levels.
- Data Center Technician at Raging Wire Data Center
- Field Service Technician at Wartsila Defense
- Field Service Engineer at Crane Nuclear
- Motorman at Seadrill
9 months at this Job
I am currently working as a Data Center Technician for Blackbox in Facebook's New Albany Ohio Data Center. My job is to oversee and report on Fiber Optic Tests as they are performed by test technicians. I have a CCTT Certification for Tier 1 and 2 Testing. I also assist technicians in installing Enterprise Server Hardware, running copper and fiber optic cable, and patching devices.
- Data Center Technician at Black Box Network Services
- Intern of IT at Klockner Pentaplast of America
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Networking Systems
- Associate - Information Technology System Administration
Logistics Tech * Received all incoming trucks and unloaded devices to doc area * received all hardware / non msf tagged items logistically into * global data base system * arranged all hardware (servers mostly) into staging area for techs * helped if time allowed to deploy servers to right location and install * once a week performed inventory of all parts in data center * Arranged plastics (cables in proper bins for techs) * arranged and managed all international shipping of devices * arranged and managed all devices shipped to other data centers - Site service break/fix technician * troubleshot device per ticket for problem * checked out part logistically and physically to server repair * arrived at server and performed technically procedures to repair server * performed all proper paper work to complete the repair of device * remoted into the device if permitted and configured bios/ILO properly - Site service Deployment technician * scan ticket to determine what needs deployed * look at diagrams (NDL) to get locations of servers * get identification info to gather servers from logistics to rack * securely transport servers to location * rack the servers and run all cabling for them to the correct end devices -2012 - 2013 Wells Fargo Financial (Randstad) WDM, IA Microsoft Windows 7 migration support technician � Computer Support Take calls from customers who where just migrated from winXP to win7 Help with getting familiar with win7 layout in general Help with setting up wireless connections to Wells Fargo network Would install any software applications that where needed Would send feedback to help maintain FAQ company database
- Data Center Technician at Microsoft Data Center
- Chief Executive Officer / owner at DexterPC Computer Services, LLC
- Help Desk Support at Iowa Foundation Medical Care
- compact Disk Recorders tech Support at E.C.I
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Specialized Technology - Electronic Engineering
• Actively identify and solve Data Center operation issues; escalate as necessary to appropriate technical and customer support staff.
• Track and update tickets on a daily basis using ServiceNow ticketing system.
• Process trouble tickets and customer installations of electrical and physical equipment.
• Work closely with vendors, field technicians, and other telecommunications carriers to resolve service issues.
• Participate in problem solving and process improvement actions related to data center operations.
• Participate in continued education related to new equipment and processes.
• Shipping (packaging and loading) and receiving (unpacking and unloading) of equipment from customers, carriers, vendors or other offices.
• Visual inspection of devices as requested
• Relay LCD readouts
• iDRAC configurations
• Serial number validation
• Cross connects - Run fiber optic and copper cross connects.
• Remote Hands - Server Reboots, power cycling equipment, and replacing hard drives.
• Escorts - Provide escorts for clients, vendors, and contractors to various onsite locations.
• Cabling - Work on infrastructure cabling (T1/Ethernet), Fusion splicing single-mode/multi-mode fiber optic and troubleshooting.
- Data Center Technician at IO/Iron Mountain Data Centers
- Security Officer/Receptionist at Cravath Swaine & Moore
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- Certification - Computer Programming