Worked as a TVC Data Center Technician level 1 which entailed moving between different teams based on weekly allocations. Did work running and porting fiber, finishing part replacement and general repairs for the data center, tracked all progress and daily workflow, and finished training requirements for any different job or platform type as necessary.
- TVC Data Center Technician at Modis Engineering at Google Data Center Pryor
- Student IT at Northeastern State University
- Pizza Delivery Driver at Simple Simon's
- Factory Worker at Continental Wire Cloth
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Temporary position as a data center technician. Worked on the production floor in server maintenance and repair, also Data Security and Disk Erase.
- Data Center Technician at Modis
- Rideshare Driver at Uber/Lyft
- Nursery Attendant at Claremore Praise Fellowship Church
- Infant Room Teacher at Mimi's Precious Angels Daycare
3 months at this Job
- High school
Data Center Technician Tier II for IBM. Job responsibilities include cabling, testing, and racking of data center equipment, troubleshooting customer issues in the data center, and other hardware related tasks.
- Data Center Technician at IBM
- Delivery Expert at Dominos Pizza
- Consultation Agent at Geek Squad
- Warehouse Technician at CSP Enterprises
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Data center technician, maintenance, development, troubleshooting, upgrade and support the servers and network devices.
- Data center Technician at Quadrant Inc
- Computer Technicion at Noorani Computer
- Computer Technicion at Vistasystem
- Computer Technicion at Ariasystem
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Math & Physics
Install / De Install customer and company owned: Servers, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, MSA's and other devices
● Install, test, and terminate data/telecommunications cables including Ethernet and Fiber media
● Customer inventories, equipment components, x-connects, etc.
● Replace/Reboot switch modules
● BIOS level configurations ASR, DSR, Boot Order, Run Diagnostics
● Replace various hardware components, Memory, Motherboards, NICs, Batteries, HDD, Backplanes, HBA, PSU, Fans
● Reboot servers and various devices, Load / unload Tape Libraries, Replace batteries
● Respond to customer trouble tickets, equipment reboots, circuit testing, etc.
● June 2015 promoted to Senior Data Center Technician
● January 2016 promoted to Lead Data Center Technician
● Oversee day to day projects and duties of the Rack and Stack and Remote Hands teams
- Lead Data Center Technician at Spectrum Navisite - A Charter Communications Company
- Voice/Data Technician at Spauldinghill Networks LLC
- Associate, Office Support Service at PEAK-Service USA LLC
- Dispatcher for UK Branch at PEAK-Service USA LLC
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
The Data Center Technician provides an overall focus on positive proactive end-user customer service through phone, email, face-to-face, and our internal case management systems. Maintains accurate chain-of-custody logs of incoming and outgoing customer packages and ensures facility cleanliness. As a member of the Operations Team, the DCT is expected to handle trouble tickets and remote hands requests from inception through resolution. DCT’s monitor all business-critical systems (BMS, Security) escalating issues accordingly and drive both internal and customer compliance to the company’s security standards.
• Create and maintain effective customer relationships, with customer satisfaction as the ultimate goal. Answering customer phone calls and emails within a timely and professional manner.
• Assisting with supervision on Installs, testing and close out of new Customer orders, computer/server hardware, software support while ensuring tickets/orders are resolved quickly and thoroughly within predefined intervals.
- Data Center Technician at Zayo Group
- IT Supervisor/Team Lead at AMN Healthcare
- IT Support at NurseFinders
- Help Desk at American Leather
10 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Computer Science
Data Center Technician II Milestone Technologies, PayPal Job duties ranging from server installs to network infrastructure stand up. Using proper cabling standards with Power, Copper, and Fiber Cabling. Executing all installations with structured cabling design. Developed a strong understanding of data center architecture. Verifying device link with direct client communications. Trouble shooting any connectivity anomalies and reporting with clear and direct communication. Identifying physical barriers that may inhibit the project goals such as hardware and or building infrastructure limitations. Work with peers to overcome and complete projects on time with minimal errors, if any. Providing asset management and inventory control to keep department financials true. Uninstalling decommissioned devices and insuring client data is removed or destroyed in compliance of the law. Thorough understanding of data classification and proper data handling. Deploying PDU's and installing equipment with proper phase balancing. Building documentation of work performed and how to repeat the work with minimal oversight. Training fellow technicians on developing processes. Work directly with other department personnel to gain insight on projects and propose suggested plans of action. Execute work as planned by project coordinators and my management team. Experienced installation of Top Industry Brands, Dell EMC, HP, Cisco, Arista, Edgecore, SuperMicro, Lenovo, Juniper, Brocade, SGi, Palo Alto, Virtual Instruments, Radware, NetApp, Hitachi. Ability to process assigned tasks using internal ticketing system with planted comprehension of the ticket flow. Initiate task escalations through the proper channels with professionalism and candor in both written and verbal forms of communication. Making good decisions based upon a mixture of data, analysis, intuition, wisdom, experience, and judgment. Operations Manager Justin's Tint & Paint Protection Films Responsible for all client interaction. Scheduling and ordering materials for the appropriate jobs. Organizing jobs for streamlined workflow. Keeping financial records organized for proper tax calculations. Managing dealer sockets and billing for accounts payable. Promote business growth with new customers and or Dealerships. Composites Technician / Lead RockWest Composites Job outline - troubleshoot composite layups, while building work instructions. Layup training to teach the other technicians within the company how to build the part. Manage technicians while layups are being done. Coordinate with production manager for weekly production goals and discuss future setbacks if any. Procure adequate inventory for parts to be made. Monitor labor hours invested. Strive to meet production goals in molding, infusion, or plates.
- Data Center Technician II at Milestone Technologies
at this Job
I am currently working as a Data Center Technician for Blackbox in Facebook's New Albany Ohio Data Center. My job is to oversee and report on Fiber Optic Tests as they are performed by test technicians. I have a CCTT Certification for Tier 1 and 2 Testing. I also assist technicians in installing Enterprise Server Hardware, running copper and fiber optic cable, and patching devices.
- Data Center Technician at Black Box Network Services
- Intern of IT at Klockner Pentaplast of America
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Networking Systems
- Associate - Information Technology System Administration
Responsible for building and data center security; Provide physical security within the CoreSite premises; Provide day-to-day customer service and support; Compose detailed reports and daily activity logs; Monitor cameras, alarm and access/control systems, and ensure that all Coresite employees and customers have appropriate access levels; Monitor the building fire alarm system and CoreSite's data center facilities and infrastructure; Manage ad respond to building service requests; Perform other duties as assigned
- CoreSite Data Center Technician (Security) at CoreSite Data Center
- Shift Supervisor at INOVA Fairfax Medical Campus at Old Dominion Security
- Security Officer at INOVA Fairfax Medical Campus at Old Dominion Security
- Armed Security Officer at New Horizon Security
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Generating metrics to provide details of performance in a diverse range of areas Triaging and repairing data center & network hardware Installing and/or expanding network & data center infrastructure Produce reports to management on metrics and project status Excellent prioritization and time management Troubleshooting Network installation & configuration 4+ years working in a data center operations environment
- Data Center Technician at CoreSite Data Center
2 years, 2 months at this Job