• Retrieve and enter Early Child Development applications for Pre-K and Kindergarten
• Receptionist/Data Clerk for alternative school, grades 8th- 12th
• Transferring data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
• Typing in data provided directly from customers
• Creating spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Data Clerk at Randstad
- Private Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant at Right At Home
- Receptionist at Randstad
- Program Coordinator, FT at Medical University of South Carolina
3 months at this Job
- PhD - Public Health/Epidemiology
- Master of Health Administration - Informatics
- Bachelor of Science - Health Administration/Health Information Systems
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business
• Compiled, sorted and verified the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Compared data with source documents, or re-entered data in verification format to detect errors.
• Stored completed documents in appropriate locations.
• Located and corrected data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
• Maintained logs of activities and completed work.
• Selected materials needed to complete work assignments.
• Enter Data into machine daily
- Data Clerk at Retail Data - North Carolina
- Secretary/treasurer at Trimble Township Wastewater
- Teachers Aide at
- Administrative Assistant at Athens Messenger
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Medical Billing and Coding
Data entry clerk. Validate, review, and scan. Customers taxes. Not much to explain, detail to noticed its confidential.
- Data clerk at Department of Treasury IRS
- Line Operator at Polytainers Inc
- Drivers License Examiner at Belle Hart Schmidt, LLC
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at FNBC-First National Business Corp
1 year at this Job
- Metropolitan community college - CNA, mental health, med A level 1, CPR
- Diploma - Diploma
While in Knitting I was certified for: Knitter Material Handler Quality Checker Yarn Hanger For 6 Years I was the Knitting Data Clerk my duties included: Production Reports Ordering of all offices supplies ISO Inventory Upkeep and maintenance off all computers Mosy All Month end and Week end reports Worked with QC on waste reduction Helped Knitting Lead with duties For the past 2 years as Packaging Data Clerk my duties included: Entry and correction of production All Month end and Week end reports Inventory Variance and Variance Reports Working with other Departments on Variances Entry of Aglc production Entry of Amb production Entry of QC waste and paper work
- Packaging Data Clerk at HBI
20 years at this Job
I was on an assignment for the agency as an ambassador, and I was assisting
as a Data Clerk for Applied General Agency in Anaheim, CA.
- I assisted as a data clerk for Applied General Agency's Commissions
Department, Contracting Department, and Submissions Department.
- I gained knowledge and experience with their Gain system (billing and customer data system)
- Assisted during AEP (Annual Election Period, also known as Open Enrollment for Medicare)
- Received knowledge in:
• commissions procedures on commission statements for different Medicare carriers (i.e. Humana, SilverScript, Mutual of Omaha, Blue Cross Blue Shield)
• set up and process contracts for new or returning agents (licensed Medicare agents)
• update agents' licenses and E&Os (errors and omissions certificates) in the Medicare carrier portals
• logged and processed senior applications for different medicare carriers on their Gain system
- Ambassador/Data Clerk at Ultimate Staffing Agency
- Seasonal Sales Associate at Tilly's Retail Stores
- Application Specialist, Alta Resources at HCSC Tier
- Seasonal Sales Associate at Kohl's Retail Stores
1 year at this Job
- - Sociology
- High School Diploma
- - Sociology
district (Everitt Middle School) Panama City
Administrative Secretary/Administrative data clerk/Program Coordinator
• Daily Data Clerk responsibilities; register and withdraw students from school
• Schedule temporary and substitute personnel during teacher leave periods
• Administrative data entry for employee payroll, student discipline, and purchase orders
• Paraprofessional assignment/placement program coordinator
• Executive Administrative support
- Administrative Secretary/Administrative data clerk/Program Coordinator at Bay County School
- Lead Recreational Aide/Bar Tender/Weekend Facility Supervisor at Beacon Beach Marina
- Accounting Clerk at Beacon Beach Marina
- Teller/Customer Service at Tyndall Federal Credit Union
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Travel and Tourism - Travel and Tourism
As a former classroom teacher I now split my time between Title I Paraprofessional Specialist and Title I Data clerk. In my para. position I evaluate student assessment data in math and ELA and provide small group instruction and progress monitoring. In my data clerk role I collect, review and keep current all student information both paper and electronically, and submit to our district office to determine student eligibility for Title federal funding services. I schedule meetings, speak to outside parties, track and submit all paperwork to keep our school team in compliance with the Title I program. I am highly motivated, show great attention to detail, and am extremely efficient with time/duty management.
- Title I Paraprofessional/Data Clerk at Gilbert Public Schools
at this Job
- BA - Education
Seeking an employment opportunity where I can use my attention to detail, strong work ethic, and previously attained skills and knowledge to acquire a new career with a thriving company.
MARCH 2017 - JUNE 2018
RECORDS ANALYST/DATA CLERK, AIKEN COUNTY RMC
• Reviewed documents to assure compliance with Aiken County Records Management requirements.
• Maintained effective communication to successfully perform job duties such as fielding phone calls, receiving and directing visitors, coordinating with other coworkers.
• Advised clients on account statuses.
• Maintained flexibility to successfully perform various workplace responsibilities.
- RECORDS ANALYST/DATA CLERK at AIKEN COUNTY RMC
- RESEARCH ANALYST at AIKEN COUNTY TAX COLLECTORS OFFICE
- at LISTER, AIKEN COUNTY ASSESORS OFFICE
- STAFF ASSISTANT at AUGUSTA STAFFING
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- DIPLOMA - management, and other personnel
Data entry of Students and Staff information.
- Data Clerk at Legacy Studios
- Office Assistant at Wood Personnel Republic Charter School
- Office Assistant/ File Clerk at Advanced Health
- Warehouse Associate at Amazon
4 months at this Job
- B.S - Psychology
Entered property deeds data into iasWorld property and tax assessment program to be exported onto Allegheny County property assessment web page and scanning and indexing of departmental documents
- Data Clerk at Integrative Staffing Group
- Independent Contractor at
- Volunteer at Mount Lebanon Public Library
- E-Books Store Associate at Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Library Science
- Bachelor of Arts - History