As an Data Coordinator shall I was responsible for processing and managing data and information provided as part of the delivery of Drug and Health Services. I was also was trusted to communicate directly with vendors and customers.Enter data for processing. Communicate internally and with external clients and vendors; Provide quality control over information processing tasks and assignments More complex problem solving and information management tasks
- Data Coordinator at Hireright LLC
- Engagement Expert at Synchrony Financial
- Benefits Verification Specialist at Lash Group
- Customer Service Representative at Wells Fargo
8 months at this Job
• Responsible for the release of FCA design data into FCA's Teamcenter environment
• Support offsite and in-house employees in the acquisition of FCA design data
• Support suppliers and customers with data transfers to and from Faurecia.
- Data Coordinator at Faurecia-Contract employee
- Data Manager at Hirotec America
- Engineering Services Processor at KUKA Systems North America
- Cad Data Manager at Ranal Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Internet and LAN Security
- Associate of Applied Science - Information Technology for Homeland Security
- Temporary Position
• Receive, scan, index and file ballots
• Enter sales results into the system
• Assist the Data Coordinator and the Sales Coordinator with other duties.
- Data Coordinator at MMM Holdings
- Customer Service Representative at InTouch
- Business Owner at El Cofre de Liz
- Operations Agent at Southwest Airlines
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Accounting
Data Coordinator I will be responsible for processing and managing data and information provided as part of the delivery of Drug and Health Screening Services
• Interacts with various clients and vendors to facilitate timely resolutions and escalate issues as needed
• Works cross-functionally with other departments in the organization
- Data Coordinator I at HireRight, LLC
- Senior Recovery Specialist at Enterprise Holdings
- Customer Service Representative at Directv
- Claims Processor at Blue Cross and Blue Shield
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
SPC/SQC Data Coordinator | 2017 - Present | Versum Materials Support PM SPC/SQC data requirements. Develop and manipulate data bases to mine for control charts. Work with plant leadership and local SPC team to review plant process data to tighten process. facilitate daily DRB review with plant representatives, weekly SPC chart review for Hometown products, quarterly Intel PCS review, and more. Interface with all facets of the company to support CI and customer quals.
- SPC/SQC Data Coordinator at Versum
- Customer Engineering/Regional Coordinator at Air Products and Chemicals
at this Job
- Bachelors - Operations Management
As a Data Coordinator, I am responsible for all state reporting responsibilities. I manage all district testing, report data back to teachers where data driven instructional plans are created. I meet with staff for common planning, attend administrative meetings, as well as playing a role when interviewing prospective teachers. Additionally, I manage technology and its integration within the classroom for teachers. This also entails the use and staff development of technology programs such as E-Doctrina, Learning A-z, and Renaissance Learning. Finally, I also assume teaching responsibilities as it relates to heterogeneously grouping of students for math and reading to assist with small group instruction.
- Data Coordinator Administrator at Aloma D. Johnson Charter School
- Elementary Classroom Teacher at Third Grade
- Adjunct Instructor - Reading at Monroe Community College
- Teaching Assistant at Monroe Community College
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
Detail oriented team player with strong organizational and communication skills, who is self-motivated, performs well under pressure, and easily adapts to changes within organizations. Looking for an opportunity to utilize my skills and experience and make a positive impact within a company.
WRITERESULT, Cranford, NJ
Clinical Data Coordinator 2010-Present
Proofread and verity clinical data comparing associated images in EXPEDATA and patient information from sponsor, exercising SOP's accordingly. Log any issues into Excel in order to keep track and follow procedures as necessary.
• Resolving queries with the assistance of the study sponsor, updating database, recording all study sponsor adverse events, committing forms, correcting discrepancies found during database quality control reviews, and completing any required database lock preparations.
• Noting any discrepancies found when comparing database listings, reports, and files with the associated images, query anomaly reports, and associated query anomaly report entries.
• Follow clearly defined and controlled processes utilizing GMP to ensure consistency and compliance within FDA and the clients' specifications. Record and safeguard study data in accordance with ISO standards to guarantee data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Clinical Data Coordinator at WRITERESULT
- Customer Service at RICOH CORP., W
- Customs Coordinator at BDP INTERNATIONAL
- Customs Coordinator at FOOTSTAR INC
9 years at this Job
Trevose, PA -Contact members as needed to solicit for material and demographic information updates -Process member material, including scanning of documents and the creation of workflow tickets, providing clear and accurate instructions. -Complete member demographic updates within our internal tool in an accurate and timely manner. Current Customer service agent, Radius Bank - Blue Bell, PA - Answered high volume of calls regarding bank account activity. - Assisted members with login and debit card discrepancies - filed disputes/complaints for members. - Initiated transactions such as wire transfers, transfers between accounts, transfers to external accounts. Utility Data Coordinator, Davey Resource Group - Traveling position -Inspects and compiled data on power lines, electric utility equipment, and telecommunication facilities. -Used a field computer linked with a GPS unit to record data at each utility pole. Progressions Behavioral Health -Trevose, PA - Therapeutic Support staff -Provided one on one behavioral intervention, monitoring client behaviors in regards to designed treatment plan. -Implemented and transferred behavioral interventions with caregivers/instructors. -Updated notes daily on client progressions/regressions as well as necessary information to be shared in collaboration with team. April '18 - Aug '18 Jan 17' - Dec '18 April '16 - Jan '17
- Data Coordinator at ASI
at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Social Work
Provide support for employees using the Skyward student management software, PEIMS submission and preparation, TREX, TEASE, TEAL and become the Student Data Coordinator for the Navasota ISD.
- Student Data Coordinator-PEIMS Coordinator at Navasota ISD
- Assistant Principal at John C. Webb Elementary
- Assistant Principal at Navasota High School
- Assistant Principal at Shepherd High School
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Educational Administration - Educational Administration
- Bachelor of Music - Education
- High School Diploma
USA Physicians Group, as an umbrella organization, helps practicing clinics maintain desired measures to attain cost effective and efficient patient care. As the Quality Data Coordinator, I was responsible to extract, critically analyze, and maintain the Data Matrix to help achieve their performance goal.
Accomplished tasks and responsibilities:
• Ran reports on Cerner Power Chart portal and incorporated Cerner Data into MS Access Database for critical analysis.
• Wrote SQL Queries on MS Access to extract and validate data according to the set quality measure of Vizient PTN.
• Performed critical analysis of large data implementing VBA Macros and created Reports, Spreadsheets, and Dashboards in MS Excel.
• Was an integral part of the TCPI and Mips project through Vizient PTN and regularly met with Subject Matter Experts on project progress.
• Attended weekly status meetings with members of the team.
• Provided training to the team members to utilize MS Access to validate data, as well as to create Dashboard and Spreadsheets on MS Excel. Environment: Cerner Millenium, Cerner CCL, i2i, Java, MS Access, SQL, Windows 7/8.1/10, IIS.
- Quality Data Coordinator at USA Physicians Group
- QA Analyst at Regions Bank
- QA Analyst at Fiscal Systems
- Software Test Engineer at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering