• Oversee Data Entry Team (in office and field)
• Enter Data Received from Data Team in Master SpreadsheetROW Debris RemovalHaul & Haul Out
• Leaner & Hangers, Waterway; Land Based and Aquatic, Leaners & Hanger, Vessels, Vehicles, Whitegoods
• Q/A-QC Data Check - Look for Anomalies in data and resolve
• Site Visits - Check on Data workers
• Sign In/Out -
• Laptops - This is required for any of the office equipment that is taken in the field.
• Tickets & Debris Logs – Count and compare tickets to debris logs.
- Data Entry Supervisor at Eisman & Russo
- Debris Monitor at Landfall strategies
- Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent at Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Activation Specialist at Hilton Grand Vacation Club
2 months at this Job
- BA - Business Management
• Audit employee information within the HRIS system of 10,000+ employees (daily/weekly)
• Work closely with all departments to provide excellent workflow. (Human Resources, Education, Operations, Finance, Payroll, Grants, Benefits)
• Respond to questions and concerns by determining the best course of action to resolve the issue.
• Supervise the flow of work for a team of 3 HRIS Data Entry Coordinators. Assigns tasks and reviews completed work for accuracy.
• Prepare, maintain, and update employee data in UltiPro HRIS system, ensuring accuracy and completeness of data in Core and any supporting system modules.
• Prepare and distributes reports or analysis based on information taken from records of current or past employees.
• Partner with the SOAs to ensure that data required for input is accurate, complete, and timely.
• Partner with other HRIS Team members to ensure thorough understanding of the UltiPro system to facilitate input that will not produce any downstream impacts.
• Develop and maintain relationship with Operations Training and apprises group of any processing changes that needs to be communicated with SOAs system-wide.
• Maintain familiarity with HRIS functionality to ensure the timely and correct granting of Security Group use for Time & Attendance.
• Respond to questions/complaints by determining the best course of action to approach and resolve issues.
• Identify areas of opportunity to improve existing data entry processes and workflow and maximizes technological capabilities to reduce process errors and to improve efficiency.
• Partner with Payroll to coordinate PTO accruals to ensure employees' time accruals are at the correct rate.
• Develop and maintain a regular daily/weekly audit schedule to review the integrity of the data input in the HRIS system.
- HRIS Data Entry Supervisor at Charter Schools USA
- Employee Onboarding & Compliance Coordinator at Charter Schools USA
- Strategic Planning Coordinator at Charter Schools USA
- Port Agent SMS Shore Side Operations at Carnival Cruise Line
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality Management
- Associate in Arts - Hospitality Administration
- High school or equivalent - Hospitality and Tourism.
• Responsible for supervising Data Entry Office and 15 personnel
• Responsible for overseeing the electronic and cash deposits to six different banks
• Responsible for overseeing daily transactions and deposits for 35 partner accounts
• Responsible for ordering supplies and scheduling maintenance for the office machinery
• Responsible for opening and closing the department
• Oversaw and ensured all team representatives and team leads facilitated all transactions to ensure deadlines were met
• Verified all service level agreements and miscellaneous issues were handled in a timely manner
• Assisted the Manager with employee review and development, budgeting, staffing & scheduling, interviewing, tactical planning, efficiency improvement, project management, payroll approval and productivity monitoring
• Communicated between mail processing and account management departments
• Responsible for ensuring reconciled documents were archived properly
- DATA ENTRY SUPERVISOR at STRATEGIC FULFILLMENT GROUP
- DATA ENTRY REP at STRATEGIC FULFILLMENT GROUP
- SENIOR SECRETARY at CITY OF TYLER VEHICLE SERVICES
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
• Supervise data entry procedures
• Manage data entry team
• Maximize data entry by using different sources
• Review and create reports
- Data Entry Supervisor at Savard Labor & Marine
- Loan Manager at Your Credit Inc
- Area Manager at Prestige Maintenance USA
- Project Manager at AES Corporation
8 months at this Job
• Responsible for tracking packages, maintaining inventory, performing service reports, data entry, as well as resolving inventory discrepancies.
• Utilize Address Management System (AMS) for data and address corrections on an average of 1,000 packages on a daily basis.
- Data Entry Supervisor at UPS
- Suites Supervisor at The Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Guest Services Specialist at The Georgia Aquarium
- Customer Service Cashier at Academy Sports and Outdoors
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Data Entry/ Supervisor Assistant Compile Data and verify everything that arrived and departed the warehouse warehoused in and warehoused out. Locate and correct any errors in the data. Create and maintain logs using Excel spreadsheets. Air Export Agent Dealt with customers in the U.S. wanting to ship freight overseas by Air. Arrange pick ups, set up transfers, create documents, and mail/email invoices. Updated Google Spread Sheet daily with pick up information and rates
- Data Entry/ Supervisor Assistant and Air Export Agent at Nippon Express
- Operator 1 at Naturally Fresh
- Tech Support at BEST BUY
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- Associates - Nursing
Provide monthly one on one's and document team progress Collect and document call statistic Analyze and document representative task and customer service quality Create and maintain training paths for representative progress Provide Data Entry support to our external customers Provide Data Entry support to field technicians, sales and branch personnel Ensure proper testing of new and existing alarm panels by field technicians Handle incoming phone calls from field technicians, sales and branch personnel, and customers Process all data changes received via phone call, email, fax, or eServices requests Build new accounts and process account cancellations Provide reports and Video Clips as requested
- Data Entry Supervisor at Stanley Security CSS
- Data Entry Specialist at Stanley Security CSS
- Remote Access Management Specialist at Stanley Security CSS
- Public Cleaner at Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
1 year at this Job
• Enter billing information into database and maintain accurate record of valuable company information
• Ensuring all patients information are enter in to data base correctly.
• Entering 80 plus medical bills into data base per day.
• Supervise a small group of employees
• Submit employees work hours
• Answer staff questions
• Successfully works as a team member
• Oversee employees work flow
- Data Entry Supervisor at AMERICAN TRANSIT INSURANCE COMPANY
- Business Owner at Williams Little Dreamers
- Cabin Service Attendant at DELTA GLOBAL SERVICE
- at LUTHERAN HEALTH CARE
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Handle and prepare specimens for chemical analysis
• Enter patient lab requests and relay results to clinics and hospitals
• Answer phone calls from nurses, doctors, and patients
• Help train employees in all areas of pre-analytical processing and data entry
- Data Entry Supervisor at Foundation Laboratory
- Data Entry at Biodata Medical Laboratories
- Deli Clerk at Haggen, Inc.
- Taco Bell at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Industrial Electrical Technology
- Associate - Physical Sciences-Math, Physics, Chemistry
Responsible for supervising up to eight employees with creating both patient and employee records on Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for a nationwide child medical evaluation system. Provided training to aid employees on how to identify medicaid numbers, employee credentials, or company accounting transactions. Organized files and collected data to be entered by the supervised staff. Verified, analyzing, and corrected data errors. Developed color and number coding system to transfer documents to digital computer files.
- Data Entry Supervisor at Express Pros Employment
- Coach Cleaner Drumacc at Express Pros Employment
- Line Operator at Express Pros Employment
- Administrative Assistant at Mitchell & Sons Restoration
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration