Thorough knowledge of medical terminology and patient billing procedures with profound knowledge of accounting principles and hospital revenue cycle processes. Wide experience with all public and private health insurance practices and policies. I'm very knowledgeable of ICD, CPT, and HCPCS coding. JANUARY 2017 - AUGUST 2017
ZALES, DATA ENTRY SUPERVISOR
● Create and maintain accurate records on all orders, complaint cases, and inquiries using tracking software while on the call
● Suggest methods to update, simplify, and enhance processes, procedures, and technologies
● Assign unresolved issues to the appropriate resolving groups via trouble tickets
● Handle all escalated calls and emails from other departments/stores
● Continuously develop and improve knowledge of products, services and customer service skills
● Record high ticket jewelry serial numbers
- DATA ENTRY SUPERVISOR at ZALES
- REIMBURSEMENT SPECIALIST at OPTUM RX
- Medical terminology specialist at HUNTSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Data Entry Supervisor
• Developed DE team scorecard to measure productivity
• Monitor workflow and implement changes to improve efficiency
• Manage production schedule based on need
• Monitor exceptions and communication to customers Customer Service Team Lead
• Developed and lead previously non-existent customer service department.
• Trained, developed and counseled employees to develop a high performing team.
• Reviewed current process and developed new standard operating procedures to ensure efficient customer service.
• Gained trust and respect of new and existing customers to ensure lasting customer relationships.
- Data Entry Supervisor at Medication Management Partners
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at Osco Pharmacy
- Production Operator Level 3 at Panduit Corp
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Medical Administrative Assistant
Hired through Westaff Employment in January 2018 at an entry level position of Data Entry. Hired as a permeant employee April 2018 by Fields Manufacturing as Data Entry. Promoted to Office Supervisor September 2018. Responsibilities include manage data entry department, train new staff and current staff, customer service, reporting to upper Management progress within our department, problem solving, meet and work with other Department Supervisors to create and implement solutions to make the company function better and to make the customers experience with the company positive and seamless. Recently, went through a Software Update within the company. Our department was the only department to be able to account for every account and every dollar with the transition from one system to another.
- DATA ENTRY SUPERVISOR at FIELDS MANUFACTURING
- EASTERN REGIONAL SALES MANAGER at DSS DISTRIBUTING INC
- OWNER/OPERATOR at JAM'N OUT LAWN CARE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business
- Update patient profile information - Input physician orders and medication orders - Supervise other data-entry workers
- DATA ENTRY SUPERVISOR at Grapevine Home Health Services Inc.
- MARKETING INTERN at Remedy Intelligent Staffing
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
- High School Diploma
I operate between multiple computer systems for data entry uses and document organization. I am accountable for 80+ correctional and long term care facilities and their medication orders and customer service needs. I verify customer information so that it is up-to date and accurate every day. I compile monthly statistical information for special reports. I abide by HIPAA regulations and operate with high moral and ethical practices. I always make sure my customer is happy and has everything that they need.
- DATA ENTRY SUPERVISOR, CPS at
- LEAD TECHNICIAN at RITE AID PHARMACY
9 years at this Job
- Associate of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Distribute and balance workload among staff to ensure compliance with deadlines.
• Ensure the accuracy of the case information entered into Medicare's database by providing on-going training and feedback reviews.
• Assist with the data entry of Appeal case information into Medicare's database.
• Analyze department productivity data to determine compliance with company and contractual requirements
- Data Entry Supervisor at Livanta QIO
- Call Center Manager at Livanta QIO
- Problem Resolution Specialist at Livanta LLC
- Customer Service Representative at Livanta LLC
5 months at this Job
- Certificate in Computing Technology - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies
- Bachelor's - Law & Society
Currently, I was hired directly through Exela to work the data entry platform and supervise the hourly quota reports in their real-time systems. I also data enter information throughout the day when I am not working on reports. The department keys in information for our client: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Arizona. I followed instructions as directed by my Manager
- Data Entry Supervisor at Exela Technologies
- Customer Service Rep at RCN Cable, Hgs Call Center
- Case Specialist Agent at RCN Cable, Hgs Call Center
- Customer Service Agent at AT&T
2 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Office Information Systems - Business
• Lead and Direct a team of 20 Data Entry Agents
• Ongoing assessment of performance and skill level
• Identify operational issues and process improvements; implement strategies to improve performance
• Oversee personnel needs including selecting, coaching, and training employees as well as evaluating employee performance
• Make determinations regarding termination, compensation and promotion decisions
• Provide routine reporting of Data Entry department metrics to Senior Leadership
- Data Entry Supervisor at McKesson
- Direct Sales / Marketing at Total Life Changes
- Customer Service / Escalation Team Supervisor at Avesis, Incorporated
- Customer Service Team Lead at Avesis, Incorporated
3 months at this Job
In charge of outgoing dropshipments, data entry and multiple administration duties as assigned by mamangement, supervision of employees as needed, inventory, order pulling, ordering supplies
- Warehouse Worker/Data Entry/Supervisor at DL Wholesale Inc.
- Customer Service Associate at Kohl's Department Store
- Cashier at Foods Co. Grocery Store
- Cashier at Safeway Grocery Store
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- GED - High School Equivalent
• Supervise data entry procedures
• Manage data entry team
• Maximize data entry by using different sources
• Review and create reports
- Data Entry Supervisor at Savard Labor & Marine
- Loan Manager at Your Credit Inc
- Area Manager at Prestige Maintenance USA
- Call Center Supervisor at Teleperformance USA
10 months at this Job