12/2018 to Present) - Data Integrity Specialist
• Responsible for the verification, research and compilation of patient medical data into complied reports using Microsoft Excel and various company databases
• Review and updating of provider and patient medical claim status
- Data Integrity Specialist at Ajilon - North Texas Specialty Physicians
- Presentation Specialist at Robert Half - Creative Group
- Imaging Specialist at Ad-A-Staff, Inc
- Loan Assistant at Small Business Administration Office of Disaster Assistance
3 months at this Job
- - Continuing Education
- Bachelors of Science - Photography
Data Integrity Specialist
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Processes client and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters client and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Verifies entered client and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Tests client and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Site Coordinator
• Oversee after school/summer program site with 120+ children ages four to 14
• Facilitates after-school program business transactions
• Provide administrative support services
• Provide timely data entry and reporting to support grant deliverables.
• Facilitate program meetings, parent meetings and arrangements including catering.
• Handles orders ordering and distribution of supplies necessary to carry out the work of the GPS after school program staff. Youth Prevention Specialist
• Facilitate sessions, conduct intakes and assessments
• Administer the evaluation instruments and collect data
• Organize and draft technical and administrative materials for public information or organizational use Executive Assistant
• Oversee office administration, including filing system, equipment and facility.
• Provides administrative support to the Executive Director, and Chief Operating Officer
• Prepares routine correspondence, meeting materials, and other documents
• Other duties as assigned.
- Data Integrity Specialist at Gang Alternative, Inc
- Switchboard Operator/ Receptionist at New Horizons Community Mental Health Center, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Pax Villa Funeral Homes Inc
- Inventory Control Specialist at Family Christian Store
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - I/O Psychology (Organizational Leadership)
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Associate of Arts - Elementary Education
- High School Diploma
I work as a Data Integrity Specialist. Part of my daily duties is to go back and look at old civil and criminal finger print cards that the CBI receives to ensure they have been put into the Colorado database called CCIC. I also work with the Seals team helping them enter data into an Excel sheet, and then sending out Seals that need payment back to the defendant in order to receive that payment. I then have to file these seal into the correct drawer in order to ensure they get sealed correctly. I also scan documents into our system, and make sure that information is inputted correctly.
- Data Integrity Specialist at Colorado Bureau of Investigation
- Receptionist at Co's BMW Center
1 year at this Job
- Master's - ACCOUNTING
- JD - Law
- Bachelor of Science - Justice Studies
- - History, Business, and Psychology
- - Leadership Opportunities
Currently trusted by 500 Life Sciences & Healthcare organizations, including 22 of the top 25 pharmaceutical manufacturers, to deliver healthcare licensing and validation solutions.
Data Integrity Specialist November 2018 to Present
• Effectively work with a team of data stewards to meet the demands of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
• Utilize a Daily Change Request hierarchy to efficiently approve or reject requests in a timely manner.
• Confirm that data accuracy is verified and make corrections when necessary to ensure valid data is being inputted into Salesforce.
• Work on weekly files sent from Regeneron to ensure duplicates were avoided and rejected.
• Managed a project, which entailed making calls to over 800 HCOs to validate Medical Professional's specialties.
- Data Integrity Specialist at MedPro Systems/ Hilltown Sytems
- Administrative Assistant at Total Concepts Landscaping
- Customer Service Specialist at Beach Bum Tanning and Airbrush Salon
- Wine Steward -(Internship) at Restaurant Depot
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
• Processes requests from the field to add or update data elements pertaining customer's request in multiple systems.
• Researches and verifies data to substantiate request validity. Maintains data file in terms of integrity
• Working closely with Sales Reps and internal departments to ensure we receive the proper documentation and ensuring the correct processes and procedures are being followed
• Demonstrates the ability to take the lead on specific tasks and may be held responsible for some aspect of their operation
• Work together as a team to improve our processes to better serve our customers
• Create cases requested from retail, commercial, private banking and send offshore to our team in India
• Special projects (CorpMatch, InTrader procedures)
• Capital Markets (Set up and approve foreign currency accounts for customers (FCTD, FCDA, FX)
• Perform account assignments using database software (Enterprise Solution for Bankers, Micro Focus Rumba, Opics Client, Racer, Amdocs, Service Cloud, DAA Portal, CDL and Intrader)
• Audit (ESB Input, ESB QC, customer maintenance and remediation)
• Obtain reports (reject report and extraction report)
• Verify, change and update data for accuracy
• Organized and attended meeting to discuss the status of the projects
• Review records within an Enterprise ID to ensure all records within are all from one unique entity
• Review daily tasks and resolves as necessary
• Identify issues with current process and notify management of potential concerns and potential solutions
• Updates information going to source systems to ensure data integrity
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Prioritize, track, and communicate data issues internally and externally
• Proving, challenging, and implementing validation and quality assurance strategies through risk-based evaluating of existing environments
• Back office service
• Reviewing legal documents for credit/loan onboarding
• KYC and KDE
• Verifying and completing CIP (customer identification program) information for BSA/ALM to meet compliance regulations into the system of records.
• Maintain current knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations, along with the Bank's policies and procedures.
• Assists with self-assessments as needed. May assists in the preparation and coordination of independent audits and regulatory examinations.
• Credit Onboarding loan packages.
- Senior Data Integrity Specialist at MUFG Union Bank
- Analyst at East West Bank
- Client Service Representative at Stephenson, Acquisto & Colman Law Firm
- Data Entry at 3M Cogent Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
• Delivered productive assistance across multiple projects execution aimed at updating internal CRM database.
• Leveraged exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail by carefully integrating information into source systems to ensure data integrity.
- Data Integrity Specialist at The Bridgespan Group, Inc
- Business Development Associate at Eightspokes, Inc
- Study Abroad Intern at Dublin Food Co-Operative
- Whole Body Team Member at Whole Foods Market
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health - Public Health, Psychology, Research
U.S.V.I. Punctual Tasks Retrieved and entered customer information contained in Resiliency computer databases to ensure data integrity. Processed customer orders and requests. Self-Motivated Worked closely with department manager to carry out assignments. Teamwork
- Data Integrity Specialist (Summer Intern) at SKILLS & COMPETENCE
- Maintenance Engineer Assistant (Summer at Multi-Tasking
1 month at this Job
Interacting with the public regarding criminal history records requests, code incoming civil fingerprint cards, enter demographics and accounting information on criminal arrest fingerprints and on civil requests into the Colorado Crime Information Center (CCIC) system and enter data into archival files.
- Data Integrity Specialist at Colorado Bureau of Investigation
- Records Technician at City of Louisville Police Department
- Direct Support Professional/Job Coach at PathPoint
- Cashier/Head Cashier at Home Depot
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Neuroscience
- Associates Degree - Criminal Justice
Process Excel Spreadsheets Data Pre Flight Merges
- Data Integrity Specialist at Paradigm
- Data Entry Clerk at Avis Budget Group
- Group Records Clerk II at AL-ANON FAMILY GROUP HEADQUARTERS INC
- Data Entry Clerk at AMERICOMM
at this Job
Research and verify patient event changes and overlays. Research and verify duplicate patient records and perform medical record merges to resolve duplicates. Audit and misfile scanned documents in Epic and OnBase to ensure correct patient and document information. Research and review documents in Missing Information workqueue to place in correct patient records. Initiate and manage the amendment process between patients and medical staff. Special Data Integrity projects as needed via both non-production and production Epic environments. Heavy use of Epic, OnBase and Solarity systems.
- HIM Data Integrity Specialist at Tampa General Hospital
- HIM Technician - Chart Processing at Tampa, FL
- HIM Technician at Tampa General Hospital
- HIM Technician at St. Joseph's Hospital
1 year, 9 months at this Job