Data Integrity Specialist
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Processes client and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters client and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Verifies entered client and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Tests client and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Site Coordinator
• Oversee after school/summer program site with 120+ children ages four to 14
• Facilitates after-school program business transactions
• Provide administrative support services
• Provide timely data entry and reporting to support grant deliverables.
• Facilitate program meetings, parent meetings and arrangements including catering.
• Handles orders ordering and distribution of supplies necessary to carry out the work of the GPS after school program staff. Youth Prevention Specialist
• Facilitate sessions, conduct intakes and assessments
• Administer the evaluation instruments and collect data
• Organize and draft technical and administrative materials for public information or organizational use Executive Assistant
• Oversee office administration, including filing system, equipment and facility.
• Provides administrative support to the Executive Director, and Chief Operating Officer
• Prepares routine correspondence, meeting materials, and other documents
• Other duties as assigned.
- Data Integrity Specialist at Gang Alternative, Inc
- Switchboard Operator/ Receptionist at New Horizons Community Mental Health Center, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Pax Villa Funeral Homes Inc
- Inventory Control Specialist at Family Christian Store
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - I/O Psychology (Organizational Leadership)
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Associate of Arts - Elementary Education
- High School Diploma
I work as a Data Integrity Specialist. Part of my daily duties is to go back and look at old civil and criminal finger print cards that the CBI receives to ensure they have been put into the Colorado database called CCIC. I also work with the Seals team helping them enter data into an Excel sheet, and then sending out Seals that need payment back to the defendant in order to receive that payment. I then have to file these seal into the correct drawer in order to ensure they get sealed correctly. I also scan documents into our system, and make sure that information is inputted correctly.
- Data Integrity Specialist at Colorado Bureau of Investigation
- Receptionist at Co's BMW Center
10 months at this Job
- Master's - ACCOUNTING
- Bachelor of Science - Justice Studies
- - History, Business, and Psychology
- - Leadership Opportunities
- - Food Bank
Evaluates clinical records to ensure accurate collection and documentation of OASIS data, diagnosis codes and plan of care. Facilitates OASIS data integrity to ensure accurate documentation of case mix characteristics and optimal clinical and financial outcomes. Provides ongoing reporting of outcome measures and provides recommendations for improvement at agency and clinical level. Collaborates with managers and quality department to provide quality initiatives and staff development. Applies effective coaching, education and development to support staff Developed new caregiver orientation regarding OASIS and documentation. Developed new orientation process for new staff in obtaining appropriate skills in the Documentation Integrity Specialist Department. Taught new Caregivers OASIS classes and worked one on one with them to develop OASIS skills and improve case mix and outcome measures. Provides diagnosis coding according to ICD 10 guidelines. Reviews OASIS assessments and makes correction according to CMS guidance. Maintains HCS-D and HCS-O credentials.
- Data Integrity Specialist at Cleveland Clinic Homecare
- Clinic Supervisor at Concordia Care
- Field Supervisor And Homecare Case Manager at Progressive Homecare
- Charge Nurse at Center Ridge Road
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Associate of science in nursing
Omaha, NE - Work Virtual from Home August 2011 to present I Work Virtual from My Home - Overnight Shift Data Integrity Specialist for air ambulance transports Customer Service Rescue Net Billing Right Cad Zoll Program 10 Key Data Entry Typing Computer Telephone Skills Call - Fax Hospitals for Face Sheet with Patient Demographics Research John Does Imports QA Process Crew Non Compliance ImageNow Perceptive 7 Filing System - Index paperwork to correct folder Process paperwork from Flight Crews - view for errors - call if need corrections Employment Verification - www.employersunity.com
- Data Integrity Specialist for air ambulance transports at Air Methods Corporation
- Customer Service Agent Inbound Call Center Part at Dial America - Culture
- Dispatcher Emergency Medical Dispatch Certified at Rural Metro Ambulance
- Telephone Answering Service Agent at Accurate Communications
7 years, 5 months at this Job
Receive, process and analyze health information for completeness, timeliness and accuracy. Audits the accuracy of electronic and manual entry and facilitates resolution of any discrepancies.
• Thoroughly investigate/research to verify identity/fraud and resolution of duplicates, overlapping and compromised accounts.
• Notify all downstream systems/departments and supplemental software support staff of medical record number changes as necessary in a timely manner regarding merges according to established procedures and guidelines.
• Work closely with HIM, Information Services, and organization management to develop and enforce data integrity policies, resolve issues, educate staff responsible for scheduling, registering or otherwise have patient identification editing capabilities within systems; provide initial and remedial training as necessary.
• Participate in requesting, implementing and testing new software specifically designed to help eliminate duplicate medical record numbers and improve registration processes.
• Prepare, analyze and trend quarterly data including a summary of results from feedback provided and recommendations made.
- MPI Data Integrity Specialist at Emory Decatur Hospital
- Lead Health Data Specialist at DeKalb Medical Center
- Lead Administrative Assistant at Gwinnett Medical Center
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Healthcare Management
- A.S - Human Services
A highly trained and organized Data Integrity Specialist with over 14 years of experience. Currently looking to join an organization using my knowledge to improve productivity of the company. JUNE 2004 - MAY 2018 DATA INTEGRITY SPECIALIST-AIR METHODS CORPORATION Coordinated and provided complete accurate patient demographics with Patient Billing Department. Access of external websites to verify patient demographics and insurance information. Index and routing of patient transport documents into electronic records management system. Inbound and outbound calls with EMS, PD, FD and other medical personnel to ensure accurate details of incident. Logging of quality assurance of each incident. Monitor transport activity and take inbound calls from crews validating paperwork to ensure proper revenue to be collected. Training of new employees on specialists duties.
- A highly trained and organized Data Integrity Specialist at AIR METHODS CORPORATION
- MEDICARE CLERK/TRAINER at MUTUAL OF OMAHA
- COMPUTER ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN at VATTEROTT COLLEGE
- Supervisor/Management skillset at ELDON HIGH SCHOOL
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- - employers safety program
• Data Integrity / Administrator
• Processes requests from the field to add or update data elements pertaining customer's request in multiple systems.
• Researches and verifies data to substantiate request validity. Maintains data file in terms of integrity
• Working closely with Sales Reps and internal departments to ensure we receive the proper documentation and ensuring the correct processes and procedures are being followed
• Demonstrates the ability to take the lead on specific tasks and may be held responsible for some aspect of their operation
• Work together as a team to improve our processes to better serve our customers
• Create cases requested from retail, commercial, private banking and send offshore to our team in India
• Special projects (CorpMatch, InTrader procedures)
• Capital Markets (Set up and approve foreign currency accounts for customers (FCTD, FCDA, FX)
• Perform account assignments using database software (Enterprise Solution for Bankers, Micro Focus Rumba, Opics Client, Racer, Amdocs and Intrader)
• Audit (ESB Input, ESB QC, customer maintenance and remediation)
• Obtain reports (reject report and extraction report)
• Verify, change and update data for accuracy
• Organized and attended meeting to discuss the status of the projects
• Review records within an Enterprise ID to ensure all records within are all from one unique entity
• Review daily tasks and resolves as necessary
• Identify issues with current process and notify management of potential concerns and potential solutions
• Updates information going to source systems to ensure data integrity
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Prioritize, track, and communicate data issues internally and externally
• Proving, challenging, and implementing validation and quality assurance strategies through risk-based evaluating of existing environments
- Senior Data Integrity Specialist at MUFG Union Bank
- Analyst at East West Bank
- Client Service Representative at Stephenson, Acquisto, & Colman Law Firm
- Data Entry at 3M Cogent Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Nancy McKown 214-345-6936
• Proficient utilization of Smart Merge, Epic, Invision Gold PM/PA/EAD, 3M, Streamline Health, Medi-tech, Groupcast-IDX, Flowcast-FLC, CPSI, Siemens Imaging, Cerner, and Co-Path.
• Real-time monitoring of Reverse Transverse Interface Facility Errors (RTIFs) and Smart Merge; research and correction in all applicable system applications for timely resolution.
• Provides concise notes as to status of correction in SLH/Patient Account; places accounts in appropriate Stockamp Bucket. Forwards completed corrections to appropriate SLH queue for coding or review.
• Answers telephone calls in timeframe and manner identified by THR Data Integrity; soliciting information from the requestor to determine the service required.
• Maintains accurate communication and distribution lists to facilitate the timely resolution of all corrections.
• Monitors and analyzes STAT requests for Release of Information; identifies the information that meets need to know requirements and releases according to established policy and procedures.
- DATA INTEGRITY SPECIALIST at TEXAS HEALTH HARRIS METHODIST HOSPITAL/MEDICAL RECORDS
- HEALTH INFORMATION SPECIALIST at TEXAS HEALTH HARRIS METHODIST HOSPITAL/MEDICAL RECORDS
- CASHIER at TEXAS HEALTH HARRIS METHODIST HOSPITAL FORT WORTH
- Expeditor, Food Prep, and if applicable, Drive at SONIC DRIVE IN
6 years at this Job
- Associated Degree
Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, maintaining the data integrity of the EMPI, in first, the patients' Medical Record and now the patients' Guarantor account. Collaborated on the implication of the Potential Duplicate system, in EPIC and now follows the established process for combining, correcting and catching potential duplicate cases. Ability to analyze and use problem solving skills to determine solutions and necessary merges to protect the integrity of the EMPI. Excellent verbal and communication skills, strong customer service skills. Ability to be flexible, adapt well to change, and able to work as part of a team as well as independently with minimal supervision. Utilizes TransUnion, Experian and HIS.
- EMPI Analyst-Data Integrity Specialist at Houston Methodist Hospital
- Statistician at Houston Methodist Hospital
- Transfer Center Coordinator at Houston Methodist Hospital
- Patient Access Rep at Houston Methodist Hospital
4 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science
Wireless Engineering, Construction & Ops
• Process Analysis - Process is failing in the real world. Find the missing/ignored data points
• Database of Record alignment to track NSB/Additional Carrier/FirstNet/CRAN projects end to end.
• Through combined data point pulls - inform Project Managers of micro to macro level project progress detail.
• Cross organizational communications to correct/change procedure so that downstream process work as intended.
• Maintain/Create multiple reports tracking project "data fill" process from RNDCIQ to On The Air.
• SME support throughout project lifecycle EPD/TCS/SPP/CTS/CSS template loading/e911 process validation/OTDOA data acquisition/data fill.
• Technical bridge between Project Managers and IT.
- Data Integrity Specialist at AT&T
- Senior Business Manager/Developer at AT&T
- Senior Technical Project Manager at AT&T
- at AT&T
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree