* Supporting the DoD IAC PMO as a Senior Data Management Analyst with a focus on both maintaining existing modules and expansion/development of additional modules for the Supplemental Information Management Office Network (SIMON). * Function as lead developer for any IAC database development needs to include data architecture planning and data management considerations. * Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues. * Develop and maintain databases across the organization, while ensuring high levels of data availability. * Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems. * Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases. * Develop and maintain the database stored procedures, views and functions for IAC databases. * Ensure all database systems meet business and performance requirements. * Produce ad-hoc queries and develop reports to support business needs. * Test designed applications using database management software or general programming software. Install, implement, and support systems within the user base. Perform system level database maintenance. Propose detailed specifications and flow charts and coordinate the installation of revised or new systems. * Review and analyze project documents to identify and recommend project controls and knowledge management practices and processes for collecting data, analyzing reports, and providing the analyses needed to improve existing business processes. * Support any internal and external data-call requests for performance measures, trending analysis, metrics, feasibility studies, and change requests serving program objectives. * Coordinate the IAC PMO Data Working Group (DWG) and Data Review Group (DRG) to accomplish the goals and objectives for successful data management. * Analyze knowledge management processes and retrospective studies to identify any bottlenecks in workflows, providing recommendations for improving techniques and operational awareness to increase productivity and efficiency of the IAC PMO. * Create and implement iterative knowledge transfer process among multiple stakeholder groups.
- Senior Data Management Analyst at Cloud Lake Technology
- Data Analyst/Excel Expert at Boeing
- Project Management Analyst at Natoma Technologies, Inc
- Business Analyst at Department of Veterans Affairs
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
In my current role, we managed all WorkDay issues from Payroll, Audits, and Data Changes. Took on several projects (eTime, Columbus Wage Progression, and Duplicate Accounts). Daily duties consist of assigning and handling all case files and emails.
• Uphold confidentially levels to meet state and federal compliances.
• Equal Employment Opportunity / Labor Laws
• Evaluated, redesigned, and implemented a new case system more organized and streamlined.
• Handle all cases and actions in a timely manner to meet my SLAs.
• Work with HRBPs with new hire onboarding and processing.
- HR Data Management Analyst at ASC HR Data Management
- Audit & Risk Management Analyst at Becton Dickinson
- Accounting & Finance Specialist at
- Data Analyst Specialist / Customer Support / SEM Trainer at
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Public Policy
- Bachelors - Business Mgmt. /Administration
- Associates - Digital Imaging & Design
* Serve as the subject matter expert for activities related to Provider Data Management * Investigate and resolve complex provider data management issues * Handle multiple projects and timelines effectively and communicate issues to manager regularly * Train and mentor Provider Data Management Analyst I & II * Lead task assignment for teams workflow and distribution
- Lead Provider Data Management Analyst at Centene Corporation
- at Centene Corporation
- Provider Data Management Analyst I at Centene Corporation
- Processed provider/practitioner enrollments at Office Team-Centene Corporation
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Communications
• Establish Data validation process and procedure leveraging open source ETL tool as platform for data validation across Dev, QA, and Production Environment
• Establish Data Monitoring Protocol in the Production DW environment - revenue management data mart, business process management data mart and legacy enterprise DW reporting Environment
• Participate as an agile member in the development team as a Data QA analyst to provide support on data profiling and business requirement verification
- Senior Data Management Analyst at Apria Home Healthcare
- Manager, Business Information and Data Management at Allergan Inc
- Customer Engagement Portal (CEP) System Integration at
- AllerganOne System Integration at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- MBA - Management Information System and Marketing
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Data Systems Developer: Proficient with Internal ETL tools (ACCESS,VB,PAXATA, MS SQL Server, UltraEdit) to support System Integrations' Data import/export through customized VB coding and SQL. Numerous Adhoc requests were handled daily. MicroStrategy was our reporting tool. As Data Management Analyst, I assisted the team with big data projects for our customer base to normalize their clinical data in specialized ways, specific to their respective industries.
- Data System Developer and Data Management Analyst at HEALTHCARE IQ
- Lead Data Analyst at UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES
- Instructor/Counselor/Web Designer/Programmer/Project Manager at TDS INSTITUTE
- Systems Analyst/Programmer at BEMIS PACKAGING CORP
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
As a Data Management Analyst, I am responsible for producing reports for Supply and Maintenance Division, and data analysis for USACE Logistics. On a daily basis I manage data, data mine, compile, and compose data to produce statistical results for short-term and long-term improvement goals. Monitor and research better business processes throughout the USACE Logistics Activity. This includes over 300 Billion dollars in total assets. I am also responsible for providing centralized total asset visibility support for USACE customers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to cataloging using the Army Enterprise Systems Integration Program (AESIP), Staff assistance visits, disposal management using the Lead Material Integrator Decision Support Tool (LMI DST), Army Excess Equipment Redistribution and Divestiture Program, as well as the Automated Personal Property Management System (APPMS), Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS), PBO, Supply Tech, Scanner, property accountability and supply support inventory reach-back support. Investigated and interpreted data to draw conclusions on the effectiveness of clinical trials on the subjects. Built key business metrics, dashboards, evaluation reports with advanced data analysis and data visualization techniques - Lead Data Analyst for USACE Logistics manpower analysis project FY 2019 - Trained USACE employees how to fill in and utilize logistical forms related to Army and USACE. - Support the AVT Program Manager in furtherance and completion of the goals and objectives of the team. - Prepare and submit a daily SITREP NLT COB everyday using the format provided (Exception, Leave of any type). - Officer In Charge of warehouse in Puerto Rico under Task Force Power Restoration - Chief of Logistics in California under Task Force Phoenix
- General Supply Specialist - Data Management Analyst at US Army Corps of Engineers
- Supply Specialist at US Army Corps of Engineers
- GIS Analyst at TSI Corps
- Data Analyst at University of Oxford
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems/ Software Programming
• Enroll providers and practitioners into the provider data management system
• Update provider and practitioners with claims payment and directory information
• Research, review, and make updates within the provider data management system per provider requests
• Perform quality service checks on systemic data, inclusive of claims processing and provider directory information
• Perform research and resolve problems as necessary Achievements
• Work cross-functionally with the Credentialing Department on exceptions to avoid Health Plan abrasion.
• Assist new analyst with system functionality and procedural process.
• Provide feedback to leadership to assist in creating more efficient processes.
- Provider Data Management Analyst I at Centene Corporation
- Patient Benefit Advisor II at Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Shift Supervisor at St. Louis Bread Co
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Represent department as functional procurement representative on multiple project teams. Review and provide feedback on statements of work and services required of external consultants. Represent UF on
State University System teams for reporting, spend analytics, and BOG initiatives.
• Perform procurement data analytics related to spend, value, operations and procurement efficiencies. Identify and support strategic sourcing initiatives. Support fact-based negotiations.
• Develop category sourcing strategies. Determine methods and calculation of savings/value outcomes of procurement activity. Develop and record key performance indicators.
• Responsible for integration points between ERP (PeopleSoft) and SaaS requisitioning tool (Jaggaer/sciQuest) including projects to enhance data and function. Ensure data quality in SaaS procurement application and PeopleSoft ERP purchase order data.
• Responsible for purchase order reconciliation, fiscal year end processes for procurement, and related customer support. Collaborate with Enterprise Systems, Finance & Accounting and Budget core offices.
• Supervise and train Business Intelligence Analyst responsible for contract compliance data, savings reporting, and spend analysis projects.
- Data Management Analyst III at University of Florida, Procurement Services
- at University of Florida, Procurement Services
- Associate Director at University of Florida, Procurement Services
- Assistant Director at University of Florida, Procurement Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- - Certified Professional
• Train engineers how to adhere to TTC data management guidelines. Support implementation of process through rule violation & broken link follow up manage time entry, payroll for over 100 employee's during site project daily.
• Use proprietary CAD data sending tool to support CAD sharing between TTC, suppliers, & affiliated companies. Request supplier additions to CAD sending tool address book. Train users how to send data using the tool.
• Apply and maintain user access rights
• Provide CATIA data management support for all Design Groups during vehicle development. Assist engineers with data release process, internal transfer of data, & development of folder structures.
• Support data management process documentation preparation.
• Train engineers to use corporate PDM tools through formal classes, workshops, and otherwise as needed.
• Global PDM system administration and maintenance.
• Report status on a daily and monthly basis
• Perform duties as assigned. Create and maintain training manuals for Engineers and external user's.
- Data Management Analyst at Toyota Technical Center
- Site Administrative Support at Chrysler SHAP
- Inventory Control Specialist / Material Follow-Up at General Motors
- at Tecumseh Products Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
- BA - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Oklahoma City, OK - Data Management 2015 - 2019
• Identified data integrity issues, implement processes to improve data quality
• Used knowledge & accounting relationships to lead in the project to assign an EQUID number to each piece of equipment which is carried through all company software
• Developed software rules and requirements of personnel on their program entries
• Trained personnel on Peloton entries
• Wrote and maintained Quick Response Cards (QRC) for field users
• Liaison between the field personnel, other departments, techs and my team to identify requested changes to either rules or SiteView menus
• Worked closely with Master Data teams to clean up SAP PM to fit the requirements for compliance reports and LDAR reporting
• Researched, wrote, and implemented company definitions to be used in Master Data Management trust matrix
- Data Management Analyst at Devon Energy
- Production Accountant at Devon Energy
- Auditor at Horne & Company, P.C
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting