Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies. Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures and analyzing variances. Provides monthly statistical data to Senior Management pertaining to current status of all IT projects. Creates and maintains project management forms and templates.
- Configuration Data Management Analyst at Alion Science & Technology
- Executive Assistant at Alion Science & Technology
- Mortgage Loan Processor at First Mariner Mortgage
- Financial Center Manager at BB&T
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Corporate Accounting
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems
Develop a proactive methodology for effective data management by collecting, analyzing and reporting on disparate data sources. Manage the recovery of data, storage, and maintenance for a computer database. Research new and existing data sources in order to contribute to new development, improve data management processes, and make recommendations for data quality initiatives. Perform complex data analysis and investigation for customer requests to explain results and to make appropriate recommendations. Provide approval for data implementation during migrations. Develop and document the standard data reporting processes.
Develop a proactive methodology for effective data management by collecting, analyzing and reporting on disparate data sources.
Manage the recovery of data, storage, and maintenance for a computer database.
Research new and existing data sources in order to contribute to new development, improve data management processes, and make recommendations for data quality initiatives.
Perform complex data analysis and investigation for customer requests to explain results and to make appropriate recommendations.
Provide approval for data implementation during migrations.
Develop and document the standard data reporting processes.
- Data Management Analyst at IBM powered by N3
- Marketing Analyst at Modern Chevrolet
- Digital Marketing Specialist (Internship) at ESPN
- Sales Consultant at Sales Makers, Inc
at this Job
- MA - Applied Economics/Data Analysis
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- BS - Business Management
• Working as part of the data management team, identifying client's specific needs and requirements and processing data accordingly. This includes extracting metadata and creating load files, converting files to specific formats, character recognition, running searches, loading data into review databases, and other various tasks.
• Have constant communication with case managers to communicate concerns and troubleshoot issues regarding client data.
• Use multiple types of encryption software to ensure protection of client's information.
• Assist with shipping/receiving of media and track accordingly.
- Data Management Analyst at KLDiscovery
- Protection Specialist at Target
- Sales Floor Team Member at
4 years at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science degree - Computer Forensics
Data Management 03/2016 - PRESENT Accounts Receivable 10/2015 - 03/2016
• Cultivated productive relationships with service department and routes sales representative staff, receive payments and post amounts paid to customers' accounts.
• Resolve customer service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting account.
• Perform research of accounts receivable transactions while working closely with Banking for additional information to complete said research.
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, via computer, prepared documents, representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases
• Protect the security of vital records to ensure confidentiality is maintained, Reviewed records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations. Verified Service accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
Data Management 03/2016 - PRESENT
Accounts Receivable 10/2015 - 03/2016
- Data Management Analyst at FARMER BROTHERS
- STAFF FORCE at
- Corporate Administrative Assistant at PRIME SECURITY
- Logistics Coordinator at UNITED COLD STORAGE
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Assist in program management analysis for various agency projects Create Leadership Reports Build a Data Depository for foundation program data points Build and Develop a professional working Data Team Develop Data Profiles for Agency LBR Leading By Results, strategic plan
Assist in program management analysis for various agency projects
Create Leadership Reports
Build a Data Depository for foundation program data points
Build and Develop a professional working Data Team
Develop Data Profiles for Agency LBR Leading By Results, strategic plan
- Data Management Analyst at Wilson County DSS
- Records Management Specialist at North Carolina Office of Administration
- Program Evaluator Coordinator Intern at
- Research Assistant at Opportunities Industrial Center Medical Centers
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's in Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelors of Arts - Public Policy
• Currently working on data extraction (ETL) from PDF images to eliminate manual data entry for 33000 records.
• Performed image preprocessing using Open source computer vision library which in turned increased the accuracy of data extraction (unto 95%).
• Performed data cleaning to ensure data accuracy using Pandas and Numpy libraries of python.
• Worked on designing and implementing a database management system to develop and enhance database standards.
• Importing the extracted data into database system. Ensuring data consistency and completeness across all databases.
• Analyzed extracted data to identify key metrics and transform raw data into meaningful information.
• Created visually impactful dashboards in Tableau for data reporting.
• Interacted with various team to understand their database architecture for better clarity on identifying the data flow.
- Data Management Analyst at IES Abroad
- System Engineer at Infosys Private Limited
2 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - Data Mining
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science - Information Science
• Identify actions for improvement
• Evaluate and assess system performance data
• Produce and coordinate- cross-departments issue resolution
• Direct/Manage efficient operation of budget tracking and billing
• Create and assess feasibility of alternative system approaches
• Prepare/Edit operating procedures, procurement and purchase processes
• Provide human resources administrative functions for the O&M department
• Process data into Data Management System- generating monthly/quarterly reports
• Successfully improve process through identifying and providing cost-effective solutions
• Ensure compliance mandated by local, state, federal government, and NCDOT adherence
• Evaluate/Regulate costs and trends: manage preparation and submission of routine reports
- Data Management Analyst- II at NCDOT / i77 Mobility Partners
- Program Analyst- III at Department of Homeland Security
- Administrative Specialist- III at Department of Homeland Security
- Human Resource Specialist- II at Department of Homeland Security
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminology
- High school or equivalent - Advanced Regents High School Diploma
• Led Various DQ Projects and established several day-to-day processes in order to maximize Data Quality
• Developed critical Data Quality Reports on IDQ, a web based reporting tool (using SQL)
• Skilled at creating workflows, delegating responsibilities and providing updates to management chain
• Strong ability to train, troubleshoot, and collaborate as a team using remote technologies
• Transitioned a critical process from an internal State Street Team to an offshore team in India
• Established strong controls in order to efficiently manage the Volcker Query process remotely
• Created a transition plan with bi-weekly milestones that were used to identify any gaps in training
• Successfully transitioned the entire process, from the old team to the offshore team within a year
• Experienced in testing for system releases, worked with IT and projects team to write stories and requirements
• Built a Regression Testing Checklist which allowed the team to be consistent in our testing approach
• Responsible for managing the team's intern; leveraged talent to improve processes and train other teammates
- Master Data Management Analyst, Officer at State Street Corporation
- Global Entity Management System Analyst, Officer at
- IIS Market Support, Associate II at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. in Economics - Economics
- High school or equivalent
· Work with internal departments to correct data related issues identified during the QA process. · Ensure reporting, monitoring of data and follow-up with operational teams · Works as a Subject Matter Expert on Data Quality to identify, document, and resolve data quality issues related to business data. · Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports · Identify new process improvement opportunities, · Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
· Work with internal departments to correct data related issues identified during the QA process.
· Ensure reporting, monitoring of data and follow-up with operational teams
· Works as a Subject Matter Expert on Data Quality to identify, document, and resolve data quality issues related to business data.
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Identify new process improvement opportunities,
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Data Management Analyst at Suffolk County Community College
- Senior Research Analyst, Office of Institutional Research at LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY
- Information Analyst, Curriculum & Instruction Department at LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY
- Resident Life Administrator, Office of Student Development at The King's College
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- MPA - Management
- BS - Organizational Management
- MS - Project Management
Tools used include SQL Server, Excel, MS Word, WIN SQL, Report Builder
• Assisting with the writing of Equipment Finance reports within SSRS.
• Built SSIS packages to extract, transform and load data to data warehouse
• Created and automated SSRS reports
• Work in a team development environment as well as work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
• Assist with testing and quality assurance activities with data extracts
• Created requirements documents as a resource in the writing of simple to medium complexity reports that will be ran as needed by the business line and all deadlines are met and submit error-free documents
• Wrote Complex SSRS Expressions and built the reports in Ad-hoc using Report Builder
• Exported data from SSRS report to several file formats likes PDF and Excel according to the needs of management.
• Enhanced the Reports by updating the embedded Scripts in SSRS to the Stored Procedures
• Created several excel reports using SQL and RDB.
• Created and automated SSRS reports
• Created reports using Oracle queries.
• Worked on the Enhancements of Existing Reports and Fixed Bugs in the PROD Environment.
• Working with multiple databases like SQL, RDB and Oracle. Created/Enhanced several SSRS reports using SQL query.
• Used Drill down, Drill Through, Parameterized functionality in the reports.
• Tracked ticket request (Service request system) for request made by Business lane
• Developed queries using WIN SQL
• Created TCM signoff and Helped Business line to add test cases and sign off TCM.
• Created reports with multiple source by combining both SQL server and RDB, created multiple datasets and expressions to connect 2 datasets together
- Reporting and Data Management Analyst at U.S. Bank Equipment Finance
- Application Engineer, Data Analyst and Team Lead at Intel Corporation
- Application Engineer/Data Analyst at Informatica and Power
- Application Engineer at Klassic Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physics