• Audit healthcare data for accuracy and quality maintenance
• Review data from various domains to determine errors and report findings
• Performed reconciliation processes of data collected
- Data Management Specialist at HealthFirst Management Services, LLC
- Benefits Investigation Specialist at ACS Pharmacy
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
Provides information on client’s account balances, account histories, account maintenance fees, Assist with broker dealer policies, procedures and commissions, and other information, Successfully build rapport and develop consultative relationships with Financial Advisers and their administrative staff to assist in delivering top performance for their business and clients. Provides customers with information on available services, paperwork assistance, and technical inquiry assistance. Resolves complex customer questions and problems using established procedures. Accepts and resolves issues escalated by lower level personnel. Researches high profile and complex questions and problems Stays abreast of changes in the industry and shares knowledge with the field and the department. Participate on departmental projects as a data management specialist for special assignments & performs other duties as required and lead training sessions for employees in transitions to the data Policies and procedures management team.
- Representative Services Specialist/ Data Management Specialist at MassMutual Financial Group
- Supervisor at Bald Head Island Country Club
- Loan Servicing Specialist III at Wells Fargo
- Manager at Cici's Pizza
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Biology & Chemistry
- High School Diploma - Diploma
March 2018) as United Healthcare Provider Contract and Data Management specialist; Quality Assurance and Compliance Specialist. * Responsible for assisting with Compliance Office's program and processes. Primary responsibilities are to develop and generate detailed reports of provider sanctions, analyze investigation reports to ensure all procedures were thorough and conclusions are supported by adequate evidence. * Assist in database maintenance, reporting and extracting data for various reports. Analyze and initiate database improvement. Other responsibilities include participating in audits and providing feedback to reduce errors and improve process and performance, maintaining current provider data to ensure the quality of the network and resolve claim issues related to provider data. * Participate in quality improvement projects as assigned, to include data collection, data entry and report distribution. Handle multiple activities/ projects simultaneously and meet deadlines. * Developed new Data formatting methodology in Excel for software migration. * Developed new Data formatting procedure in Excel to accommodate data format changes. Includes data scrubbing and data integrity and cleanliness check. *Independently developed and handled data reconciliation project in Excel using data extracted in csv format
- UnitedHealthcare Provider Contract and Data Management Specialist at Conduent
- Freelance Grader at Eyelevel Learning Center
- Support Associate at Macys Inc
- Analyst Programmer at CEAT Ltd
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - chemistey
Data entry/management, maintained customer master files and price records for over 200 Sales Service Centers worldwide. General office duties including filing, answering phones and customer service.
- Data Management Specialist at Dal Tile Corporation
- Customer Service Representative at Dal Tile Corporation
19 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
April 2007 Present Wrote SQL queries to analyze issues with in--house automated data collection system Perform data analysis in core measures of clinical data for thirty US university hospitals Analyze error logs to find issues within data packages sent into automated data system Provide reports to senior management on clinical data and informatics for inpatient care Chicago, IL Consultant December 2003 April 2007 Created and implemented website to capture and farm prospective buyers and sellers Analyzed sales and profitability performance across Chicago market segments Utilized public and private data to provide clients with current market trends
- Data Management Specialist at UHC
- Financial Analyst at Newark InOne
- Marketing Specialist--Database Manager at Celtic Insurance Company
- Marketing Manager at Plastag Corporation
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
• Input and updated student data and documents into Literacy, Adult, Community Education System (LACES) and DC Data Vault data management systems
• Developed monitoring reports in the form of comprehensive MS Excel databases
• Maintained attendance records in LACES
• Generated reports for organization and National Reporting System
• Used student data to complete and submit Monitoring Tool reports
- Data Management Specialist at Four Walls CTEC
- Office Manager at Four Walls CTEC
- Entrepreneur Independent Transportation Services at Trinidad, WI
- Administrative Assistant at Starlight Innovations
4 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
- - Word Processing Specialist
• Provide trainings and technical assistance to staff on an as-needed basis.
• Utilize the data management system for tracking children, family and staff.
• Compile information into relevant demographic data reports for needs assessment and program planning.
• Regularly runs reports for status of children and works with center/collaboration staff to ensure the correct entry of information and provides data management and reporting support for Early Head Start/Head Start staff.
• Establish users, user environment, directories, and security for Early Head Start/Head Start web based data management system.
- Data Management Specialist at Baker Ripley
- Business/Data Analyst at Cohen Asset Management
- Business Systems Analyst at Empyrean Benefit Solutions
- Quality Assurance Tester at Electronic Arts (Pro Unlimited)
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies
• Prepares reports using a variety of standard query languages depicting scheduled and actual obligations and expenditures and overall status of project for review;
• Utilizes project data and cost/schedule information contained in feeder reports from a variety of sources in order to analyze feasibility in relation to schedules and resource requirements;
• Analyzes and evaluates data to ensure data integrity and identifies any trends or indicators that could affect project performance.
• Ensures execution of project funds/schedule is on track with programmed execution and identifies any adjustments that are required.
• Exercises an extensive knowledge of management information systems to analyze and monitor status of assigned projects.
• Information Technology Representative / Information Technology Steering Committee Member: Maintains inventory of hardware / software and durables. Information Technology Steering Committee is responsible for improving the availability of information. Attends ITSC meetings when branch chief is unable to attend, providing a summary of topics discussed and actions taken. Serves as leading IT Specialist for office.
• Responsible for coordinating and implementing all aspects of IT systems within office.
• Provides guidance in matters related to troubleshooting PC hardware and software.
• Provides technical guidance on modernization of all technical related products within office.
• Receives and handles customer requests for hardware/software implementation.
• Functional mentor for office information technology innovative solutions.
• Provides input / feedback to supervisor about changes/enhancements to IT policies.
• User Needs & Support Development: Assists technical experts by developing and managing a data management plan that outlines data inputs, outputs, and processes required to support the mission.
• Document/ Project Management: As primary records manager, identifies where and how to access current and past products. Supports personnel to coordinate and support ways to share public releasable data and data outputs. Administers content and document management systems for improving the relevancy and consistency of information (or knowledge) shared with users of data management systems. Assists technical experts in researching the methods, mechanisms, and improvement opportunities for communicating information and how that information is shared and understood. Assists in the assessment of future data management systems.
• Assists with coordination of the documentation, review, and certification/approval of models used in project economic analysis and research & development efforts, working closely with technical leads to ensure successful certification and re-certification as necessary.
- Data Management Specialist at United States Army Corps of Engineers
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science Technology Management (Information Technology) - Technology Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
* Analyzed, entered and processed all payroll data manually and * Office Administrative automated to produce accurate and timely payroll for 500 Support employees. * Data Management and * Created, developed, and provided implementation of work process Analysis plans to maximize department proficiency and achieve business * Weekly/Monthly Auditing results. * Corporate Budget * Expense Reports OFFICE SOFTWARE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS * Appointment Scheduling * Accounts Payable * MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Access, Lotus * Accounts Receivable Notes, Masterpiece, Ceridian Source 500, * Payroll Processing * Groupwise, Cruiser, Great Plains, Carma, Interim Top Secret * Accounting Practices
- Data Management Specialist at Kaiser Permanente
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Responsible for timely, accurate provider rates maintenance in multiple databases to support claims payment. Researches and resolves provider claims issues and ensures systems are updated, timely, appropriately and accurately to support accurate claims payment. Manages special projects within the unit, including prioritizing, distributing work, keeping records and keeping management informed of progress as well as outcome. Researches information regarding complex inquires, develops solutions and communicates outcomes by email. Performs peer audits within the unit, load provider/facilities and groups to data base. Records daily activities using electronic and manual systems as directed. All duties assigned.
- Data Management Specialist II at Magellan Health
- Cashier Customer Service at SKYPARK AIRPORT PARKING
- PROVIDER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE at Well Care Health Plans, Inc
- DATA MAGEMENT SPECIALIST II at Magellan Health
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - COMPUTER SCIENCE
- - COMPUTER SCIENCE/NURSING