Marketing & Data Management Specialist Present
Custom Benefit Consultants
• Designated insurance license requirements
• Compliance with state law requirements, provides day-to-day administrative and technical support to an assigned group of group benefit customers/prospects
• Duties include: responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
• Processing applications and renewals
• Checking documents for accuracy
• Inputting data
• Maintaining files
• Assembling documents and preparing materials for meetings with customers and prospects
• Implements all marketing efforts
• Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Microsoft Office skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
• Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Marketing & Data Management Specialist at CUSTOM BENEFIT CONSULTANTS
- Employee Benefits Specialist at
1 year at this Job
As a Provider Data Management Specialist for Absolute Total Care my main task is to enroll Providers and Practitioners to be able to run medical claims for payment. Some further task include:
• Inputting Provider information into an database claims are ran through
• Verify Credentialing information for Practitioners
• Work out of queues to update Provider and Practitioner information
• Submit daily reports for enrollment completion
• Claims resolution
• Altering Pay classes, override keys, affiliations and other claim properties to balance claim for payment
• Utilizing a Configuration Tracker and Set Up Guide for enrollment properties
- PROVIDER DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST I at ABSOLUTE TOTAL CARE
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST at WELLCARE
- SENIOR BEAUTY ADVISOR/DESIGNATED HITTER at WALGREENS
9 months at this Job
• Data Management Specialist in the Accounting department handling physician compensation
• Updating and maintaining physician files for Medical Group Physicians, Emergency Physicians, and Primary Care Physicians, submitting payment request, understanding physician contracts
• Running and updating RVU cubes
• Paying out Sign on Bonuses, Retention Bonuses, Student loans, etc
• Minning and updating physician quarterly compensation files and paying out quarterly bonuses
• Running reports through EHS
• Creating monthly hospital stats file and sending it out to senior leaders
• Uploading data to the GL
• Operating and maintaining Inflow reports to be sent out to providers monthly
• Creating reports from Epic, General Ledger and SSRS to upload monthly to Inflow
• Pulling reports and building reports in Epic
• Operating EHS, Meditract, Onbase, SSRS, Inflow, and Infor
- Data Management Specialist at Medical Group Physicians
- Intern at Genesis Healthcare System
- IT Support at Ohio University Zanesville
- Supervisor / ACCEL at
6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Service Administration - finance, Accounting
- High School Diploma
Design, develop and implement data collection, correction, and analytical databases for high volume data from different platforms, to analyze data, track and fix errors, and run statistical reports to different management levels. Provide data management, and support for district and schools' employees over an educational platform. Arrange and hold a meeting, training, and events.
- Data Management Specialist at Brevard Public Schools
- Executive Assistant at
- Stay at Home Mom at
- Facilitator of LSP Office issues at AECOM / Iraq Legislative Strengthening Program
1 year, 6 months at this Job
The specialist is responsible for collecting, compiling, and maintaining current and accurate provider data for provider directory updates. ✓ Conducting verification calls in a timely manner ✓ Answering inbound calls from providers and or office managers ✓ Researching specific cases and or issues when necessary ✓ Detail oriented documenting of essential information accurately and efficiently ✓ Establishing effective working relationships with providers.
- Provider Data Management Specialist at CORE XRM
- Medical Records Scanning Technician (Temporary Contract Position) at EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Senior Provider Relations Representative at HORIZON BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- at HORIZON BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications and English
19195 Coton hall Leesburg, VA 20176 United States 01/2018 - Present Data Management Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Consolidating documents with personnel from the Federal government, academia, and industries within the information technology industry to resolve emerging challenges. Collected centralized and/or updated over 30,000 contacts from multiple source or format, bringing a single view of your customers together across all marketing touchpoints utilizing Salesforce. Created a single, actionable profile on each customer for sales and management to use for predetermined interests for future forums. Researched business portfolios to assist in customer retention by updating current interests and information to seek out future opportunities. Customer Relationship Management among multiple accounts and interests to procure clients utilizing Salesforce Automation Solutions. Consolidated information from the Eventbrite program to Salesforce so the proper spelling of names and companies are displayed during summits. Managed the use and upkeep of client consumer data in support of various support and CRM projects that serve business needs and drive business growth. Updated customer information when technical issues arise with duplication of multiple contacts, emails or improper info is inputted. Supervisor: Tim Harvey ((703) 598-1499) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Data Management Specialist at Advanced Technology Academic Research Center
- Sales Marketing Intern at Original Grain
- Appliance Specialist at Lowe's Inc
- Quality Control Specialist at Genuine Product Groups
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
Data compilation, management, & analysis for streamlining business decisions for a small office. Performed quality assurance testing. Spearheaded content creation, managed company blog and social media accounts, and handled communications with business partners in preparation for company website launch.
- Data Management Specialist at Sami Services, Inc.
- Human Resources Specialist at University of California, Riverside
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - CHEMICAL ENGINEERING/NANOTECH
Data Management Specialist 2017 – Present
• Fully support and manage all business concerning new and legacy project data most recent concerning long term Exxon and Chevron projects. Create coordinate updates, header updates, and analysis (QC) of geophysical data.
• Run project software for all seismic data loading and tape remediation in a Linux environment from multiple forms of media.
• Lead production and new hire trainer of all new projects and new hire employees.
- Data Management Specialist at CGG Veritas
- Data Management Manager at ION Geophysical
- Team Lead Production Specialist at Seitel Solutions
- Petrosys Mapping Cartographer/Data Processor at PGS
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associates - Science
• Independently extracted and analyzed data from multiple ERP systems in order to optimize processes
• Identified and developed long-term plans to improve information flows and operational improvements
• Monitored and evaluated data daily to ensure Master Data Management environment ran effectively
• Evaluated business and program applications systems' functionality to identify gaps, measuring the solution impact to business operations
- Master Data Management Specialist at STANFORD HEALTHCARE
- Quality Management Intern at PORTOLA PHARMACEUTICALS INC
- Practice Manager at MUIR FAMILY PHYSICIANS
- Acquisitions Specialist at VISTA PACIFIC HOLDINGS INC
2 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance and Data Analytics
- B.B.A. - Business Administration and Pre-Medicine
Lead Provider Data Management Specialist/ Internal Provider Rep
• Provide supervisory/team lead coverage when manager is unavailable or absent.
• Presently an integral part of the implementation of a new state plan and the migration of the plan’s data into our database; Responsible for high level analysis of billing issues, provider data, and contract implications; Q/C of provider data and queuing said data for loading into system by the provider data integrity coordinators.
• Collect, analyze, and verify provider documentation to ensure data accuracy in provider profiles.
• Transfigure provider accounts undergoing significant changes (TIN, name/address, panel status changes, and other demographic changes) for network accuracy and claims purposes.
• Operate directly with provider offices to resolve issues in a timely manner and assist in the development and implementation of organizational solutions to prevent future issues.
• Manage Massachusetts and New York delegated provider enrollment by processing requests received; following up with issues received; triage work to be distributed internally to the Provider Integrity coordinators; following up with unresolved issues/tasks.
• Evaluate and triage work that is received by Provider Operations from internal departments and external providers.
• Successfully identify issues with current workflows and processes, and create solutions.
• Convert providers from a non-participating status to participating from the Medical Advisory Committee list by updating records in the network database by reviewing report for errors per information in dual systems.
• Execute light credentialing of specified providers.
• Process provider contracts received from the UCM module by reviewing contracts received from Network Development; identifying what type of provider record should be built; analyze that all of the required documentation has been received; address any issues or discrepancies discovered; and build profile in database for credentialing and network compliance.
• Run quality analysis checks weekly to ensure provider network accuracy, and meet Massachusetts and New York and federal compliance regulations.
• Assist providers with accessibility issues to the provider portal, and communicate with other departments to resolve issues when necessary.
• Contribute to intra/interdepartmental meetings and assist with training or other projects as needed.
• Maintain current knowledge of updated company policies/procedures.
• Improve internal and external customer service.
• Supported Provider Relations Account Managers in the resolution of provider issues.
• Provided coverage for Provider Relations/Network Development ACD call line.
• Managed all internal provider based inquiries/issues; triaged inquiries; facilitated resolution of incoming requests and/or forwarded those requests as appropriate.
- Lead Provider Data Management Specialist at Senior Whole Health
- Referral Coordinator at Brigham & Women's Hospital
- Referral Assistant/Insurance Eligibility Analyst at Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Legal Studies and Sociology