My role as a data Manager Data for Porchlight Inc.'s emergency shelter includes providing a comforting atmosphere for guests entering the shelter, registering each guest (up to 170) for shelter utilization during check-in, updating information in Service Point, completing new guest intakes, maintaining all guest related documentation/spreadsheets, maintaining data accuracy in Service Point, and providing case management with guests.
- Data Manager at Porchlight Inc
- Collections Specialist and Collections Specialist Senior at Wisconsin Department of Health Services
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Work
Email: [email protected] I am currently employed by Hoke County Schools. I work at Sandy Grove Elementary as a Data Manager. The school is composed of 620 students and about 60 staff members. Part of my job requires being familiar with County and State enrollment policies in order to effectively enroll students in school. I am also responsible for entering student information into Power School such as demographics, health information, and sometimes test scores. Populating reports for all staff members and students is part of my daily routine. I have knowledge in computers, networks, and office practices. Other duties I'm responsible for:
● Serve as a receptionist 10-12 hours a week
● Screen PK Students who only speak Spanish
● Help staff members with technology questions such as connecting their computers to copiers and printers.
● Place work tickets and order supplies for school copiers
● Interpret Parent Teacher Conferences and IEP meetings
● Translate documents for events
- Data Manager at Kimberly Foley
- Migrant Recruiter in Hoke County at Erica Fortenberry
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Arts
Finance Assistant: April 2017-December 21, 2018 Assist with analyzing data to find discrepancies, assist with payroll, billing, and budgeting. General office duties such as filing, copying, and editing documents. Create budget reports, invoices, and other financial duties. Communicating with contractual agencies, gathering their supporting financial documentation for compliance and reimbursement, assisting with budget revisions and inquiries, managing the agency account on the Department of Health and Human Services program assistance system, Payment Management System, for both expense reimbursement and the submission of quarterly Federal Financial Reports. Collect all employee timesheets for corrections, copying and filing for billing, account reconciliation, and payroll. Organize and maintain program binders with most recent budget spreadsheets and supporting documentation to prepare for audit. Data Manager: May 2018-December 21, 2018 Create and maintain database for company specific data, maintain database created for project specific data, create and maintain data collection tools, create and maintain unique identifiers, work closely with data evaluation center at the University of California San Francisco, create and maintain data sharing systems between team members, maintain data to be publicly accessed for resource sharing, create project logo for advertising and marketing, create and edit project flyers/brochures, turn in weekly timesheets and reports, maintain physical data collected for data evaluation.
- Data Manager at Birmingham AIDS Outreach
- Mail Coordinator at Pinnacle Data Systems
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geographic Informations Systems and Informatics
• Developed scripts with R/Python programming languages to ensure proper collection, cleaning, manipulation and publishing of data to the open data portal at ctdata.org
• Coordinated with end users for designing and implementation of Shiny applications and dashboards to efficiently communicate the impact of relevant indicators to communities and organizations
• Created detailed technical documentation such as workflows, scripts, tutorials and diagrams in coordination with data users and leaders
• Wrote data stories and exploratory analysis blog posts to share experiences in the open-source environment
- Data Manager at Connecticut Data Collaborative
- IT Specialist at United Technologies Corporation
- Systems Engineer at Pratt and Whitney
- Advanced Engine Performance Intern at Pratt and Whitney
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - MS in Business Analytics
- BS - Mechanical Engineering with Acoustics Concentration
Initially, my role was part time as the Cafeteria Monitor and Medication Clerk. November 5, 2014, I assumed the Data Manager position. My duties include maintaining school reports, monitoring school related data to ensure minimal errors, updating school materials, answering phones, greeting visitors, administering medication, supervising students awaiting disciplinary action and maintaining the school master calendar. I have established a rapport with many of the Vanstory families and have strived to create a welcoming environment for the school. I often conduct tours of our campus while focusing on the many assets of Vanstory Hills Elementary. I have obtained additional certifications in order to assist the school in managing medical challenges such as Diabetes, Asthma, Medication administration and AED/CPR within the educational setting. Currently, I am CDL certified and support Vanstory and Max Abbot Middle School as a substitute driver.
- Data Manager at Cumberland County Schools
- North Carolina National Guard Family Assistance Center Coordinator at American Staffing Contracting
- Government Contractor at Serco Inc
- Community Service Deployment Mobilization Specialist at Army
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Business Administration
Acted as reconciliation lead and liaison to sponsor client on Phase 3 clinical trial, implemented new processes in recording and tracking data, and mentored new team members. Additional responsibilities included back up to lead data manager, conducted weekly sponsor meeting, monitored metrics, participated in interim and final database locks, and maintained tracking database.
- Clinical Data Manager III at Syneos Health
- TGS Associate at The Gathering Space
- Intern at Family Life Center
- Associate at Connect. Center for Wellness
8 months at this Job
- M.S. - Marriage and Family Counseling/Therapy
- B.A. - Psychology
provides the abstraction to the SharePoint by hiding the URLs and accessing details. It provides the functionality of the downloading the RSP snapshots from the RSP server and process the files. It also provides the functionality of upload and downloads the files from the SharePoint server. Data Manager uses web service exposed by the SharePoint for the interaction to SharePoint. It uses the web service for downloading the RSP files asynchronously. My Contribution
• Created Technical design document (HLD and DLD).
• Developed the user interface for the Data Manager.
• Individual contribution in developing the functionality (like Upload and download the files from share point, Validate the RSP snapshots).
• Fixing errors raised by the testing team during verification. 5. Project 5: Title: OPICS PLUS Ver. 3.1 Team Size: 24 Technology Used: C#, WinForms, .net framework 3.0, ADO .NET, Design Pattern, Multithreading, SQL Server 2008 Tools used: Visual Studio 2005 Organization: Misys
- Data manager at
- at Opics Plus
- PCM known as Protection Control and IED Manager at Intelligent Electronic Device
5 months at this Job
Responsibilities of CDM:
CDM is overall accountable and responsible for end-to-end process of a trial with intact Quality and data
integrity. Stakeholder management and Project management is the main responsibility. Stakeholder Management:
• Senior Clinical Data Manager will also perform project coordination and management for complex trials having large number of subjects, diversified stakeholders and having more than one CDM.
• The overall responsibility for the Senior Clinical Data Manager is to lead DM planning including trial set up and trial execution on DM activities on a level that secures data is collected and validated in the clinical database before data analysis in a timely manner and to the right quality level.
• The Senior Clinical data manager should actively contribute to adequate and timely information of all concerned within and outside of the department.
• Professional and social relations should continuously be established and maintained, and each individual should actively contribute to developing a positive spirit.
• In the daily work internal communication to resolve technical issues is necessary.
• As there is frequent contact with other departments, CROs and affiliates, it is necessary be able to co-ordinate activities, and to reach agreement on conflicting options and/or opinions.
• Has a network that exceeds people connected to the current tasks in the current project. Project Management:
• Trial Tool execution and trial business processes
• The Senior Clinical Data Manager should know the process of outsourcing, follows up on CRO/Vendors; takes action/contact in case of divergence from contract.
• Prepares work flow overview with timing and clear responsibilities for the deliveries among the Data Quality review meetings.
• Senior Clinical Data Manager should be able to use project planning tools to support the planning processes and is able to get involvement in the planning process.
• The Senior Clinical Data Manager should be able to ensure consistency across all trials within a clinical project or program towards Standardization.
• Towards Risk Management, Has attention on irregularities and deviations, is able to foresee, identify and diagnose problems and make relevant proposals for actions.
• Problems and precedents are not always clear, therefore innovative thinking and a degree of independence is expected.
• The ability to work in a global context is important, as well as cultural awareness. It is expected that Senior Clinical Data Manager always take initiative to prevent negative influence on quality or timelines while handling the clinical trial data.
- Senior Clinical Data Manager at Novo Nordisk Service Centre India Private Ltd
- Clinical Data Manager at Novo Nordisk Service Centre India Private Ltd
- Senior Clinical Data Coordinator at Novo Nordisk Service Centre India Private Ltd
- Clinical Data Coordinator at Quintiles Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Biotechnology
- - Microbiology
Work under guidance and direction of Data Manager to with strong emphasis on data and document control Duties consist of the following;
• Design, develop and establish data management documentation based on program requirements
• Work with un-class and classified documentation / information
• Review and make recommendations on contractor engineering data
• Training new employees on basics of Livelink
• Periodically audit the EDMS for consistency and accuracy, make correction actions as needed
• Assisting Corporate with new documentation
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Data Manager Specialist III at JT3 LLC/ JT4, LLC
- Guest Services Representative at MGM International
- Business Analyst at ALAKAINA FOUNDATION FAMILY OF COMPANIES
- Technical Writer / Certified Scrum at HAWAII 5-0 TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Project Management Essentials on-line
Colorado Springs, CO
• December 2018 - Present Establish change orders and prepare for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor working on the GPS program. Review and analyze released engineering change data and coordinate changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities. Ensure that customer requirements are implemented and review change accounting activity to ensure compliance with CM policies. Software Configuration/Data Manager Bringing product software documentation (technical orders and engineering drawings) resulting from operational changes or maintenance actions into accountability/control and effect delivery to the customer. Maintain records in the Windchill PDMLink change management system. Duties also include writing work instructions, documenting processes used by team members, and assisting users with document and change management processes within Windchill for Technical Orders using AutoCAD drawings, DoD Specifications, and other deliverable documentation. Key Accomplishments:
• Ability to obtain a CAC and Courier cards for media deliveries on the Schriever and Peterson Air Force Bases.
• Assisting in implementing a process to download purchase order information within SAP to our software configuration management database to keep track of our software license renewals.
- Software Configuration/Data Manager at OVERLOOK SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES
- Operations Engineer I at RAYTHEON
- Product Quality Assurance Technologist at SANDIA NATIONAL LABORATORIES
- Quality Assurance Technician II at URS
3 months at this Job
- - Computer Applications