Data Manager, online TV shows such as Drunk History for Comedy Central and YouTube Red Channel shows for Awesomeness TV and Netflix.
- Data Manager at The Institution Post
- Global VFX Production Assistant at MPC, Motion Pictures and Film
- Freelance Event Planner / Manager at Alphaomega Group
- Event Planner at BNL BNP Paribas Day
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - International Advertising
Execute all Data Manager test cases, document results, obtain supervisor sign-off, and work on resolving failed test cases prior to proceeding with monthly update
• Gain understanding of tools, such as ETL or other Data investigation tools
• Identify root cause of data quality issues, complete complex data investigations and resolve data quality issues during testing phase
• Recognize and manage out-of-scope activities so appropriate actions can be taken.
• Assure that data management projects are delivered on time, within scope of client use
• Design, maintain, execute and document database tests and support user acceptance testing
• Work closely with the client manager and account team to identify and understand the clients' healthcare information needs
- Data Manager at Watson Health/IBM
- Staff Analyst II/Survey Operations Analyst at Altarum Institute
- Technical Support Representative at Thomson Reuters
- Google Analytics Analyst at Feed the World
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Product Data Manager
Perform comprehensive analysis of data within numerous source systems and allocate mission-critical information to establish specifications, ensuring the timely processing of specification modifications. Enter global master data into SAP system; maintain and frequently update data within system. Establish and maintain open lines of communication with interdepartmental personnel in Quality and Manufacturing to discuss system data, as well as promptly identify and resolve discrepancies. Generate SAP reports, thoroughly reviewing data to verify complete accuracy and integrity.
• Effectively conduct business and operational audits concerning system issues; track recurring problems, identify root causes, communicate with internal teams and oversee issue resolution to reduce system downtime and functionality issues.
• Utilize a diverse range of selection criteria to effectively execute data analysis, supporting various operations.
- Data Manager at WARNER MUSIC GROUP
- Sales Consultant / Internet Specialist at VALLEY HONDA
- Sales Consultant at MCGRATH AUTOMOTIVE GROUP INC
- Retail Manager at MENARDS
5 years, 11 months at this Job
Data manager for studies evaluating treatment response survival in DLBCL patients. § Reviewed data through edit checks and manual data review. § Performed external data reconciliation, working with programming to develop output specifications utilizing data across multiple sources. § Assembled and organized Data Management eTMF documents. § Identified data trends and issues for study team discussion and follow-up. § Data entry and QC as needed.
- Contract Clinical Data Manager at Juno via Skills Alliance
- Clinical Data Manager II at PPD
- Clinical Data Manager at ONCOGENEX
- Research Associate at AMERICAN COLLEGE OF RADIOLOGY IMAGING NETWORK
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- Associate in Arts - Liberal Arts
• Data Manager responsible for SharePoint administrator, which includes setting up SharePoint services, monitoring the overall performance of the SharePoint and troubleshooting server issues. Supervises content for all pages and provide assistance to all personnel and external organizations. Maintains an efficient portal documentation system and document library for PEO SRSE. Provides expert user support, guidance and technical support for SharePoint.
• Define Manpower requirement, conduct operational manpower requirements reviews. Prepares, tracks, and manages manpower allocations.
- Data Manager at Calhoun International / Tampa, FL USSOCOM
- Executive Assistant at Sciolex Corporation
- Executive Administrative Assistant at University of South Florida
- Principal Program and Administrative Support Advisor at US Air Force, American Embassy
7 months at this Job
- M.A. degree - Business Administration
- B.S. degree - Business Management
- A.A. degree - Information Management
- A.A. degree - Business Transportation Management
Data Manager for texting projects Select project in google database Check identifying project information making sure it matches assigned project(wrong information can cause issues with entire project) Upload information(that becomes a text) to online platform Select groups of workers to send out texts Texts are sent, Data Managers stand by for quality control or any issues Presidential campaign
- Data manager at Presidential Campaign
- outreach volunteer at Voter
- Self-employed at Self Employed
- Server at Huddle House, Inc
3 years at this Job
- None - Nursing
- High school
Primary data manager for 60+ oncology trials across multiple therapeutic areas including phases I-IV. Collect and enter data for over 100 patients enrolled in therapeutic oncology clinical trials. Liaise with sponsors and CRAs for query resolution and ensure timely entry of data to comply with database locks and interim analysis timelines. Conducts research survival follow-ups, consenting subjects, and management of registry trials. Schedules all pre-site visits, site initiation visits, and all interim monitoring visits, and resolves all issues related to data management of subjects on assigned trials. Proficient with numerous electronic data capture systems including InForm, Rave, Data Labs, Impala, etc. Knowledge of entering proprietary blinded data, and served as the data manager for all subjects on blinded trials. Review of all medical records related to SAEs and AEs. Responsible for submitting eCRF SAEs and reconciling queries related to AEs related to study endpoints as well as concomitant medication reconciliation. Knowledge of deviation reporting and reportable new information to the local IRB. Collection and processing of research lab specimens. Shipping and receiving of biological materials (IATA Trained). Management of research kit supply. Proficient with Epic electronic medical records system and Velos CTMS. ECG collection on sponsor provided ECG machine with transmission to study sponsor. IP drug reconciliation. Served as back-up to all study coordinators for consenting/re-consenting, subject visit management, clinical assessment follow up, RECIST assessment and management, IP administration, and all activities related to data management, monitoring, audit report response and follow-up activities. Experienced in trials that entail surgery, radiation, oral and chemotherapeutic treatment, immunotherapies, and other targeted treatments, registry trials, non-therapeutics, and PRO data. Therapeutic areas include: breast, thoracic, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, head and neck, thyroid, melanoma, GI (liver and pancreatic), GU (bladder and kidney). Managed data on IITs, pharma, and cooperative group trial portfolio.
- Data Manager/Project Coordinating at University of Miami-Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Clinical Data Coordinator at Inventiv Health Clinical
- Phlebotomist at Quest Diagnostics
- Blood Mobile Team Leader/ Phlebotomist/ Aphaeresis Technician at Inova Blood Donor Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Manage and oversees the collection of all student documentation. Supports enrollment paperwork process and communicate with parents around enrollment. Manages absence tracking records, tracks and follows up on student tardiness, excused absences, and unexcused absences and provides this information to the appropriate school official as required. Organize school-wide communications of families and teachers. Manages student records for new students, withdrawals etc. Works with Compliance Manager to ensure integrity of student demographic data ensures quality of data entry process, including data collection and input. Works with school personnel to maintain integrity and accuracy of student cumulative files Office Manager
- Data Manager at FOA
- Billing Transaction Processor at City of New Orleans Emergency Medical Services
- Collections and Section 8 Housing Manager at Single Family Management
- at MANDALAY PALMS APARTMENTS
7 months at this Job
- College Prep - communications
Data Architect & Data Manager - UPMC/Pitt Department of Neurological Surgery
• Database Design and Security
• Dashboard Design and Development
• ETL of Patient and Seizure Analysis data
• GCP, GDPR and HIPAA Compliance
- Contract Data Manager at IBusiness Consulting
- Contract Report Developer at Estaff Consulting
- Contract ETL Developer at Robert Half Technologies
- Contract Application Architect at Visvero/EQT/Pittsburgh
3 months at this Job
• Managed a team of professionals.
• Manage the processes as a project data manager of Phase I to Phase III clinical drug studies.
• Maintain metrics, data handling and career management, while communicating with pharmaceutical sponsors on the status of their clinical trial.
• Provides leadership for the development, implementation and completion of projects adhering to the policy, regulations and guidelines set forth for a successful trial while adhering to the guidelines of the good clinical practices (GCP).
• Oversee the creation of the electronic database, to ensure the protocols endpoints are being collected for safety and efficacy, as applicable per the protocol.
- Project Data Manager at Syneos Health Clinical
- Project Data Manager at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Care Administration Management
- Associate - Business Administration
- High school - General